Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,002 members, 7,799,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

I'm A “MORMON" Ask Me Any Questions Let Me Clear You Doubt!! - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm A “MORMON" Ask Me Any Questions Let Me Clear You Doubt!! (9969 Views)

Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue / Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here / Comparison Grid: Roman Catholicism, Jehovah Witnesses, Mormon With Christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm A “MORMON" Ask Me Any Questions Let Me Clear You Doubt!! by blueAgent(m): 1:21pm On Sep 14, 2016
Eig:

You have not answered my questions.

There is no question to answer your Organization is totally contray to Bible doctrine they are Occultic . bye
Re: I'm A “MORMON" Ask Me Any Questions Let Me Clear You Doubt!! by blueAgent(m): 1:23pm On Sep 14, 2016
Eig:

Their is no question to answer your orgnisation is occultic.bye
Re: I'm A “MORMON" Ask Me Any Questions Let Me Clear You Doubt!! by blueAgent(m): 1:24pm On Sep 14, 2016
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

First of all- I was myself totally ignorant of this myself, up until late 2014.

The Oyinbos have done such an excellent job of covering this up.

Let me get to the POINT:

The WHITE JEWS do NOT think it "SENSELESS."

They have RECOGNIZED the Black Hebrews Chief Rabbi, CAPERS FUNNYE- who is a cousin to Barack Obama's fake wife, MICHAEL OBAMA.

This movement has been ongoing since the 19th Century- but obviously suppressed.

It is claimed that Dr. MARTIN LUTHER KING Junior had just brokered a deal with Israel, for a Mass Exodus of Black Jews from America, when he was assassinated.

This is not a frivolous Movement.

The Whites who call themselves Jews are in fact CONVERTS to Judaism, and were NOT the original Hebrews from the Exodus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHcKzzgYnMs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMmvrhdpRP4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqYIoG61yKk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gXUc7wRhuU

Go and read your Bible. and look for the promises of God to Abraham . no black nation fits the bill.

www.stevenmcollins.com/html/usa_in_prophecy.html
Re: I'm A “MORMON" Ask Me Any Questions Let Me Clear You Doubt!! by blueAgent(m): 1:24pm On Sep 14, 2016
Eig:

Re: I'm A “MORMON" Ask Me Any Questions Let Me Clear You Doubt!! by oaroloye(m): 8:05am On Sep 15, 2016
SHALOM!

blueAgent:

Go and read your Bible. and look for the promises of God to Abraham . no black nation fits the bill.

www.stevenmcollins.com/html/usa_in_prophecy.html

"Blue AGENT!"

What an interesting name!

They named you after DETERGENT, or TOILET-CLEANER?

THE LAST REFUGE OF THE ILLUMINATI SHILL IS TO ACCUSE THE TARGET THEY ARE TRYING TO DISCREDIT IF BEING WHAT THEY ARE THEMSELVES.

When they cannot fight the information, they fight the Messenger of Information.

This is called the AD HOMINEM Attack.

. GENESIS 12:1-3.

NOW The LORD had said unto Abram,
"Get thee out of thy country,
and from thy kindred,
and from thy father's House,
unto a Land
that I will Shew thee:
2. "And I will make of thee a great nation,
and I will bless thee,
and make thy name great;
and thou shalt be a Blessing:
3. "And I will Bless them that bless thee,
and Curse him that curseth thee:
and in thee
shall all families of the Earth
be Blessed."

YOUR PROBLEM IS THAT YOU WERE TRAINED IN THE RHETORICAL TRICKS OF DISCREDITING OPPONENTS OF THE 19th CENTURY.

Telling people to "GO AND READ THIS!" this, "GO AND FIND THAT!" no longer works.

People have to wonder, "IF WHAT HE IS SAYING IS TRUE, WHY CAN'T HE SHOW THEM TO US, HERE AND NOW?"

Of course, what you are saying is just the OYINBO LIES and DECEIT you were taught.

Me, of course, I prove my every point where necessary.

I NEVER rudely tell people to follow links, without first describing what is on the other end of that link, where people who don't have the money to waste, nor Internet Access, can choose to go there only to verify the information I have told them is there.

Some people will be browsing with FACEBOOK'S FREE AIRTEL DATA DEAL (which I cannot, seeing as I have been permanently banned from FACEBOOK, for confounding the Atheists, and exposing their Espionage programmes). This deal did not cover access to all websites. GOOGLE, for instance.

FREE INTERNET will mean that there are liberties they will feel they have a Right to take.

But as for the Scripture that proves that many of the so-called AFRICAN-AMERICANS are descendants of the ANCIENT HEBREW RACE- notice that I do not rudely say: "GO AND FIND IT FOR YOURSELF!" I show exactly what I mean.

. DEUTERONOMY 28:58-68.

58. If thou wilt not observe to do
all The Words of This Law
That are written in This Book,
that thou mayest Fear
This Glorious and Fearful Name,

"THE LORD THY GOD;"

59. Then The LORD will make
thy Plagues wonderful,
and the Plagues of thy Seed,
even great Plagues,
and of Long Continuance,
and sore Sicknesses,
and of Long Continuance.
60. Moreover He will bring upon thee
all The Diseases of Egypt,
which thou wast afraid of;
and they shall cleave unto thee.
61. Also every Sickness,
and every Plague,
which is not written
in The Book of This Law,
Them will The LORD bring upon thee,
until thou be Destroyed.
62. And ye shall be left few in number,
whereas ye were as the Stars of Heaven for multitude;
because thou wouldest not
obey The Voice of The LORD thy God.
63. And it shall come to pass,
that as The LORD rejoiced over you
to do you Good,
and to multiply you;
so The LORD will rejoice over you
to destroy you,
and to bring you to nought;
and ye shall be plucked from off the Land
whither thou goest to possess it.
64.And The LORD shall scatter thee
among all people,
from the one End of the Earth
even unto the other;
and there thou shalt serve other gods,
which neither thou
nor thy fathers have known,
even wood and stone.
65. And among these nations
shalt thou find no ease,
neither shall the sole
of thy foot have rest:
but the LORD shall give thee
there a trembling heart,
and failing of eyes,
and sorrow of mind:
66. And thy life shall hang
in doubt before thee;
and thou shalt fear day and night,
and shalt have none assurance of thy life:
67. In the morning thou shalt say,

"WOULD GOD IT WERE EVEN!"

and at Even thou shalt say,

"WOULD GOD IT WERE MORNING!"

for the fear of thine heart
wherewith thou shalt fear,
and for the sight of thine eyes
which thou shalt see.
68. And The LORD shall bring thee
into Egypt again with ships,
by the way whereof I spake unto thee,

"THOU SHALT SEE IT
NO MORE AGAIN:"

and there ye shall be
sold unto your Enemies
for Bondmen and Bondwomen,
and no man shall buy you.

THE ONLY PEOPLE THIS PROPHECY CAN BE APPLIED TO ARE THE BLACK SLAVE DESCENDANTS OF AMERICA.

THIS IS NOT SOME "CRACKPOT THEORY."

This has been scrutinized by the GREATEST TORAH EXPERTS ALIVE- who have the GREATEST MOTIVATION to REJECT and INVALIDATE Its modern interpretation- AND THEY HAVE ACCEPTED IT. I mean, of course, the WHITE JEWS now OCCUPYING PALESTINE, which they call ISRAEL.

Which they seized under FALSE PRETENCES- because THERE WAS NO HOLOCAUST; there were NEVER any SIX MILLION dead in GERMAN NAZI CONCENTRATION CAMPS. There WERE a quarter million who died in the horrible famine and plague outbreaks that happened in the closing months of World War II, when supplies were interrupted by the ALLIES.

But this figure and the real suffering of the inmates was exaggerated to justify their seizing the land of Palestine.

INTRODUCTION TO THE HOLOHOAX.

1. THE BIG LIE: Part 1 of 3.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acPfPG457cw

2. THE PHOTOS: Part 2 of 3.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mylBZHPw3_A

3. A HISTORY OF LIES: Part 3 of 3.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwYnVJniTaI

4. HOLOHOAX DOCUMENTARY.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JRektZf51M

5. THE HOLOCAUST EXPOSED IN 30 MINUTES!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpjqf-vNq6I

YOUR ILLUMINATI MASTERS HAVE BEEN LYING TO YOU, THE WHOLE TIME!

The BLACK HEBREWS of America have been RECOGNIZED by the White JEWS of Israel- whose Ancestors were never in the EGYPTIAN EXODUS, but seem to be the ones who sold the BLACK HEBREWS who WERE the authentic Exodus Israelites INTO SLAVERY, to begin with!

The BLACK HEBREWS Chief Rabbi is a man named CAPERS FUNNYE, and he is a cousin to BARACK OBAMA'S fake transgendered wife, MICHAEL ROBINSON. So you can see how far this Conspiracy of Silence/Disinformation goes.

1. PROOF MICHELLE OBAMA IS A MAN. Part 1 of 2.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFENqakEgag

2. IRREFUTABLE PROOF MICHELLE OBAMA IS A MAN.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyApF0qPORs
Re: I'm A “MORMON" Ask Me Any Questions Let Me Clear You Doubt!! by blueAgent(m): 10:43pm On Sep 15, 2016
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

"Blue AGENT!"

What an interesting name!

They named you after DETERGENT, or TOILET-CLEANER?

THE LAST REFUGE OF THE ILLUMINATI SHILL IS TO ACCUSE THE TARGET THEY ARE TRYING TO DISCREDIT IF BEING WHAT THEY ARE THEMSELVES.

When they cannot fight the information, they fight the Messenger of Information.

This is called the AD HOMINEM Attack.

. GENESIS 12:1-3.

NOW The LORD had said unto Abram,
"Get thee out of thy country,
and from thy kindred,
and from thy father's House,
unto a Land
that I will Shew thee:
2. "And I will make of thee a great nation,
and I will bless thee,
and make thy name great;
and thou shalt be a Blessing:
3. "And I will Bless them that bless thee,
and Curse him that curseth thee:
and in thee
shall all families of the Earth
be Blessed."

YOUR PROBLEM IS THAT YOU WERE TRAINED IN THE RHETORICAL TRICKS OF DISCREDITING OPPONENTS OF THE 19th CENTURY.

Telling people to "GO AND READ THIS!" this, "GO AND FIND THAT!" no longer works.

People have to wonder, "IF WHAT HE IS SAYING IS TRUE, WHY CAN'T HE SHOW THEM TO US, HERE AND NOW?"

Of course, what you are saying is just the OYINBO LIES and DECEIT you were taught.

Me, of course, I prove my every point where necessary.

I NEVER rudely tell people to follow links, without first describing what is on the other end of that link, where people who don't have the money to waste, nor Internet Access, can choose to go there only to verify the information I have told them is there.

Some people will be browsing with FACEBOOK'S FREE AIRTEL DATA DEAL (which I cannot, seeing as I have been permanently banned from FACEBOOK, for confounding the Atheists, and exposing their Espionage programmes). This deal did not cover access to all websites. GOOGLE, for instance.

FREE INTERNET will mean that there are liberties they will feel they have a Right to take.

But as for the Scripture that proves that many of the so-called AFRICAN-AMERICANS are descendants of the ANCIENT HEBREW RACE- notice that I do not rudely say: "GO AND FIND IT FOR YOURSELF!" I show exactly what I mean.

. DEUTERONOMY 28:58-68.

58. If thou wilt not observe to do
all The Words of This Law
That are written in This Book,
that thou mayest Fear
This Glorious and Fearful Name,

"THE LORD THY GOD;"

59. Then The LORD will make
thy Plagues wonderful,
and the Plagues of thy Seed,
even great Plagues,
and of Long Continuance,
and sore Sicknesses,
and of Long Continuance.
60. Moreover He will bring upon thee
all The Diseases of Egypt,
which thou wast afraid of;
and they shall cleave unto thee.
61. Also every Sickness,
and every Plague,
which is not written
in The Book of This Law,
Them will The LORD bring upon thee,
until thou be Destroyed.
62. And ye shall be left few in number,
whereas ye were as the Stars of Heaven for multitude;
because thou wouldest not
obey The Voice of The LORD thy God.
63. And it shall come to pass,
that as The LORD rejoiced over you
to do you Good,
and to multiply you;
so The LORD will rejoice over you
to destroy you,
and to bring you to nought;
and ye shall be plucked from off the Land
whither thou goest to possess it.
64.And The LORD shall scatter thee
among all people,
from the one End of the Earth
even unto the other;
and there thou shalt serve other gods,
which neither thou
nor thy fathers have known,
even wood and stone.
65. And among these nations
shalt thou find no ease,
neither shall the sole
of thy foot have rest:
but the LORD shall give thee
there a trembling heart,
and failing of eyes,
and sorrow of mind:
66. And thy life shall hang
in doubt before thee;
and thou shalt fear day and night,
and shalt have none assurance of thy life:
67. In the morning thou shalt say,

"WOULD GOD IT WERE EVEN!"

and at Even thou shalt say,

"WOULD GOD IT WERE MORNING!"

for the fear of thine heart
wherewith thou shalt fear,
and for the sight of thine eyes
which thou shalt see.
68. And The LORD shall bring thee
into Egypt again with ships,
by the way whereof I spake unto thee,

"THOU SHALT SEE IT
NO MORE AGAIN:"

and there ye shall be
sold unto your Enemies
for Bondmen and Bondwomen,
and no man shall buy you.

THE ONLY PEOPLE THIS PROPHECY CAN BE APPLIED TO ARE THE BLACK SLAVE DESCENDANTS OF AMERICA.

THIS IS NOT SOME "CRACKPOT THEORY."

This has been scrutinized by the GREATEST TORAH EXPERTS ALIVE- who have the GREATEST MOTIVATION to REJECT and INVALIDATE Its modern interpretation- AND THEY HAVE ACCEPTED IT. I mean, of course, the WHITE JEWS now OCCUPYING PALESTINE, which they call ISRAEL.

Which they seized under FALSE PRETENCES- because THERE WAS NO HOLOCAUST; there were NEVER any SIX MILLION dead in GERMAN NAZI CONCENTRATION CAMPS. There WERE a quarter million who died in the horrible famine and plague outbreaks that happened in the closing months of World War II, when supplies were interrupted by the ALLIES.

But this figure and the real suffering of the inmates was exaggerated to justify their seizing the land of Palestine.

INTRODUCTION TO THE HOLOHOAX.

1. THE BIG LIE: Part 1 of 3.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acPfPG457cw

2. THE PHOTOS: Part 2 of 3.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mylBZHPw3_A

3. A HISTORY OF LIES: Part 3 of 3.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwYnVJniTaI

4. HOLOHOAX DOCUMENTARY.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JRektZf51M

5. THE HOLOCAUST EXPOSED IN 30 MINUTES!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpjqf-vNq6I

YOUR ILLUMINATI MASTERS HAVE BEEN LYING TO YOU, THE WHOLE TIME!

The BLACK HEBREWS of America have been RECOGNIZED by the White JEWS of Israel- whose Ancestors were never in the EGYPTIAN EXODUS, but seem to be the ones who sold the BLACK HEBREWS who WERE the authentic Exodus Israelites INTO SLAVERY, to begin with!

The BLACK HEBREWS Chief Rabbi is a man named CAPERS FUNNYE, and he is a cousin to BARACK OBAMA'S fake transgendered wife, MICHAEL ROBINSON. So you can see how far this Conspiracy of Silence/Disinformation goes.

1. PROOF MICHELLE OBAMA IS A MAN. Part 1 of 2.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFENqakEgag

2. IRREFUTABLE PROOF MICHELLE OBAMA IS A MAN.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyApF0qPORs

Clown. your ingnorance is Epic.God told Abraham that his descendants will be a Colonizing people .have blacks colonized any nation? God said they will possses the gates of their enemies, God said the will be the richest nations .just click the site i gave you and read
Re: I'm A “MORMON" Ask Me Any Questions Let Me Clear You Doubt!! by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 17, 2016
Eig:

There may not be much historical evidence for the Mormon claim that Christ visited the American continent. what we have is the word of the scripture revealed by God to men whom He called and have authority to preach his word. Just as it is in the scriptures, we do not have so much historical evidence to prove the reality of many things that happened in the scriptures, we have faith that God did this..He did that and because his prophets recorded them in the scriptures , we believe. I ask, can you provide historical evidence for all the wonders recorded in the Bible?

You should amend that to read "no historical evidence whatsoever". You say what you have is the word of the scripture revealed by God to men whom God called....I say that is a highly subjective justification open to pejorative bias, crass megalomania and delusions de-grandeur. I accept the right of Mormons to their beliefs but I think a belief system should be rooted in a semblance of reality in order to have any pretense at credibility . The life of Joseph Smith hardly lends itself to a higher calling, in my view Mormons are little more than followers of the tradition of men.

1 Like

Re: I'm A “MORMON" Ask Me Any Questions Let Me Clear You Doubt!! by Eig(m): 11:42pm On Sep 22, 2016
Sarassin:

You should amend that to read "no historical evidence whatsoever". You say what you have is the word of the scripture revealed by God to men whom God called....I say that is a highly subjective justification open to pejorative bias, crass megalomania and delusions de-grandeur. I accept the right of Mormons to their beliefs but I think a belief system should be rooted in a semblance of reality in order to have any pretense at credibility . The life of Joseph Smith hardly lends itself to a higher calling, in my view Mormons are little more than followers of the tradition of men.

Have you read the Book of Mormon? That's the work that gives credence to the fact that Joseph was a prophet of God...

I would love to know exactly what you mean when you say 'a belief system should be rooted in a semblance of reality' Let it be that I understand you well before giving a response.
Re: I'm A “MORMON" Ask Me Any Questions Let Me Clear You Doubt!! by DonXavi(m): 12:51am On Sep 23, 2016
fv
Re: I'm A “MORMON" Ask Me Any Questions Let Me Clear You Doubt!! by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 26, 2016
Eig:

Have you read the Book of Mormon? That's the work that gives credence to the fact that Joseph was a prophet of God...

I would love to know exactly what you mean when you say 'a belief system should be rooted in a semblance of reality' Let it be that I understand you well before giving a response.

I don’t presume to be a foremost authority on Mormonism but I believe that I have read enough to have an informed opinion. I don’t necessarily agree that the writings of Joseph Smith in itself lends credence to yours and others perception of him as a Prophet of God, I accept you view him as such. But then again, I ask, would you describe J. Smith as an holy man?

When I wrote that a belief system should have a semblance of reality to lend itself credibility, I was referring to a core doctrine of the Mormon Church that teaches that Jesus upon his resurrection lived, taught and healed the ancient peoples of North America.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Want To Marry, How Do I Know God's Will? / Free The Nation Tour 2018: Daddy Freeze Looking For International, Local Venues / The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.