Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,405 members, 7,808,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

Where Can I Get Islamic Inspirational Books? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Where Can I Get Islamic Inspirational Books? (700 Views)

34 Inspirational Quotes By Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get Islamic Inspirational Books? by thesource(m): 6:21pm On Nov 08, 2015
I need some Islamic Inspirational Books just like that of foreign books. I mean, the islamic books that talk about different kinds of topics that can help a muslim to be more dedicated to his/her religion, serving almighty Allah with clean heart, paying more attention to Allah's dos and don'ts, overcoming/conquering enemies, solutions to life challenges, prosperity, meaning and solution of dreams e.t.c. I'll be glad if i can lay my hands on any of this kind of books , i'll love to be reading them instead of buying and reading foreign books that add no value to one's deen(religion) and life as a muslim. Pls, where can i get them? Thanks a lot
Re: Where Can I Get Islamic Inspirational Books? by thesource(m): 1:22pm On Nov 09, 2015
So, does it mean we don't have inspirational books in Islam?
Re: Where Can I Get Islamic Inspirational Books? by dragnet: 2:17pm On Nov 09, 2015
thesource:
So, does it mean we don't have inspirational books in Islam?

search for usool l sunnah of imaam Ahmad and kitaabu tawheed.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get Islamic Inspirational Books? by thesource(m): 3:12pm On Nov 09, 2015
dragnet:

search for usool l sunnah of imaam Ahmad and kitaabu tawheed.
Thanks, i appreciate
Re: Where Can I Get Islamic Inspirational Books? by Dikolas(m): 11:59am On Nov 24, 2015
Books? I don't know, but I can recommend lectures from Mufti Menk, he as quality lectures, straight forward, not boring, in English.

Official page, you get his latest lectures here, both audio and video
http://www.muslimcentralaudio.com/category/mufti-menk/

You can also get it here,
http://seedsofguidance.com/mufti-menk-lectures/
Re: Where Can I Get Islamic Inspirational Books? by dragnet: 8:38am On Nov 28, 2015
thesource:
Thanks, i appreciate
I can send you pdfs if you require them.

(1) (Reply)

Disturbing Subjects / The Role Of Meditation In Worship / Pastor Kumoluyi - If Muslim Clerics Preaches The Right Message, Followers Won't

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.