Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,346 members, 7,780,928 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:40 AM

Lagos To Accra Bus - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos To Accra Bus (2345 Views)

Relocating To Ghana: Kumasi Or Accra Please Advice / Where Can I enter Bus From Lagos To Accra Ghana / U-23 National Team Escapes Plane Crash In Accra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos To Accra Bus by Ugosample(m): 11:41pm On Nov 08, 2015
Good day everyone, I am due to travel to Accra on the four th week of November, how much is the bus date, and which bus is highly recommended. Lastly advice on hotel.
thank you all
Re: Lagos To Accra Bus by gadafi101(m): 8:41am On Nov 09, 2015
If u want speed and comfortabilty, take the small buses like Guo, efex, cross country.

As for hotels, it all depends on ur budget and your location.

I'm also scheduled to leave for Accra on the 29th of this month. I'm going with G. U. O transport.

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Accra Bus by Ugosample(m): 4:41pm On Nov 14, 2015
Thanks..... But I'll prefer ABC transport. Anyone with an idea of the price?
Re: Lagos To Accra Bus by Kingkong222(m): 6:59pm On Nov 14, 2015
ABc trans is 8500 with pasport. 14k without pasport and vacine. As 4 d hotel u can get 20cedis low depends on ur budget

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Accra Bus by Ugosample(m): 8:33pm On Nov 14, 2015
Kingkong222:
ABc trans is 8500 with pasport. 14k without pasport and vacine. As 4 d hotel u can get 20cedis low depends on ur budget
Thank you very much.
Re: Lagos To Accra Bus by Baidoo: 8:44pm On Nov 14, 2015
Hey ,which base are you visiting in ghana? incase need any assistant I am around north ridge .

3 Likes

Re: Lagos To Accra Bus by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 07, 2019
please I sent a pm I want visit, either ghana, ivory coast or bostwana with a friend due to her health issues I would like to know which will be more preferab.

(1) (Reply)

Review: Eko Hotel And Suites / The Architectural Wonders Of Abiriba: A Photographer's Delight (pics) / Please Help: What's The Distance Between Enugu To Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.