Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,711 members, 7,805,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

PLS HELP: How Much To Convert Bmw From Rhd To Lhd - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / PLS HELP: How Much To Convert Bmw From Rhd To Lhd (2177 Views)

Rhd Car Conversion To Lhd Car / Beware Of Cars Converted In Nigeria From RHD To LHD! / Right Hand Drive (RHD) To Left Hand Drive (LHD) Conversion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PLS HELP: How Much To Convert Bmw From Rhd To Lhd by tboy1(m): 2:01pm On May 14, 2009
Hope someone will be able to help me out:

Pls does anyone know if its possible or where to convert a BMW 645Ci auto(year of reg was 2004) from RHD TO LHD and how much it will cost. The car is currently in lagos stage

Thanks in Advance
Re: PLS HELP: How Much To Convert Bmw From Rhd To Lhd by tboy1(m): 3:26pm On May 14, 2009
you guys should help abeg plsssssssssssssssss
Re: PLS HELP: How Much To Convert Bmw From Rhd To Lhd by Midas02(m): 3:44pm On May 14, 2009
Talk to Siena, unfortunately the car is already in lagos.
Re: PLS HELP: How Much To Convert Bmw From Rhd To Lhd by tboy1(m): 3:49pm On May 14, 2009
Yeah i know thanks
i was going to point the message out to siena at first but the car is already in lagos
Re: PLS HELP: How Much To Convert Bmw From Rhd To Lhd by tboy1(m): 10:43pm On May 14, 2009
you guys should pls help me oooo
Re: PLS HELP: How Much To Convert Bmw From Rhd To Lhd by tboy1(m): 1:23pm On Jun 08, 2009
bump

still need help on dis pls
Re: PLS HELP: How Much To Convert Bmw From Rhd To Lhd by TayoUK(m): 5:56pm On Jun 08, 2009
I'll be in Lagos on Monday. Send me an email and I'll send you a contact number.

By then, I'll be able to sit down with the guy who's helping me with mine and get a quote for you
Re: PLS HELP: How Much To Convert Bmw From Rhd To Lhd by tboy1(m): 7:08pm On Jun 08, 2009
hey tayo,
sent u an email to ur msn acc . . . thanks
Re: PLS HELP: How Much To Convert Bmw From Rhd To Lhd by shileowo: 9:32pm On Jun 08, 2009
I had a conti. GT as well, plan taking back to uk 4 conversion. It 'll be better that way.
Re: PLS HELP: How Much To Convert Bmw From Rhd To Lhd by tboy1(m): 11:15pm On Jun 08, 2009
shileowo:

I had a conti. GT as well, plan taking back to uk 4 conversion. It 'll be better that way.
The ban thing is really annoying . . . before the ban, whenever im in lag i could drive it freely but last time i went, i was only drivin it in d evening or night
im waiting for siena to let me know how much it might cost, if the price is ok den fine- if not, i might have to do the same thing u plan on doing
Re: PLS HELP: How Much To Convert Bmw From Rhd To Lhd by Nobody: 3:23am On Jun 09, 2009
tboy1:

The ban thing is really annoying . . . before the ban, whenever im in lag i could drive it freely but last time i went, i was only drivin it in d evening or night
im waiting for siena to let me know how much it might cost, if the price is ok den fine- if not, i might have to do the same thing u plan on doing

Shoot me an email - the BMW E64 is still quite new, the oldest ones will be only 6 years old, so I'll have to look further into this.

My email's
siena_@hotmail.co.uk
Re: PLS HELP: How Much To Convert Bmw From Rhd To Lhd by tboy1(m): 10:18am On Jun 09, 2009
^^ done
Thanks
Re: PLS HELP: How Much To Convert Bmw From Rhd To Lhd by promise72(m): 12:18am On Jun 10, 2009
tboy1:

The last time i checked, right hand drive has been phsed out since the 70's. Why o why do u still bring one in?. Go to Germany/Belgium and buy the car before sending it.

Make sure u dont give it to a roadside guy who will mess up the car more. Good luck!
Re: PLS HELP: How Much To Convert Bmw From Rhd To Lhd by getdayo(m): 2:53am On Aug 08, 2012
I need to find out if there are any disadvantages of changing the Rhd to Lhd

(1) (Reply)

2011 Brilliance Splendor / Various Ways By Which Internal Combustion Engines Can Be Classified / Honda's Notorious Leg Pull Isn't Specific To Nigeria After All?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.