Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,426 members, 7,808,523 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Senate Clerk, Adedotun Durojaiye, Is Dead - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Clerk, Adedotun Durojaiye, Is Dead (27545 Views)

Adedotun Niyi Adebayo And Morenikeji's Wedding Photos / Buhari Appoints Adedotun Sulaiman As FRN Chairman / BREAKING: Clerk Of Nigerian Senate, Adedotun Durojaiye Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senate Clerk, Adedotun Durojaiye, Is Dead by Episteme2(m): 5:01am On Nov 09, 2015
Acting Clerk of the Senate Adedotun Durojaiye is dead.

He died late yesterday according to sources. There was no officla confirmation as at last night.

Sources said the Lagos-born civil servant had been ill for some time before he died at an Abuja Hospital.

He was promoted as acting clerk of the senate in April 2014. He was in charge of the inauguration of the eighth senate and conducted the elections of principalofficers on June 9 which produced Senate President Bukola Saraki and his deputy Ike Ekweremadu.

http://thenationonlineng.net/senate-clerk-is-dead/

Re: Senate Clerk, Adedotun Durojaiye, Is Dead by egift(m): 5:04am On Nov 09, 2015
I hope Saraki and his accomplice have not started burying dead bodies and hiding the evidence?

It is obvious that Saraki is labouring so hard to make it difficult to even trail his case because he know he is guilty. All this while, he is fighting so hard to stop the trial. Now bodies of those who know dubious plots to power has started dropping. Hmmmmm!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Clerk, Adedotun Durojaiye, Is Dead by Threedots(m): 5:06am On Nov 09, 2015
RIP to the dead. I ll keep praying.. you would not die in the remaining part of this year

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senate Clerk, Adedotun Durojaiye, Is Dead by BlackrulesDworld(m): 5:12am On Nov 09, 2015
RIP
Re: Senate Clerk, Adedotun Durojaiye, Is Dead by shepherd77: 5:13am On Nov 09, 2015
Rip.
Re: Senate Clerk, Adedotun Durojaiye, Is Dead by shepherd77: 5:15am On Nov 09, 2015
egift:
I hope Saraki and his accomplice have not started burying dead bodies and hiding the evidence?

It is obvious that Saraki is labouring so hard to make it difficult to even trail his case because he know he is guilty. All this while, he is fighting so hard to stop the trial. Now bodies of those who know dubious plots to power has started dropping. Hmmmmm!

I couldn't agree more.

11 Likes

Re: Senate Clerk, Adedotun Durojaiye, Is Dead by anonimi: 5:17am On Nov 09, 2015
egift:

Did you say the same about Buhari when the INEC Kano Commissioner died mysteriously in a fire incident?
Kano that had massive RIGGING for Buhari and figures came late to ensure his victory?
Did you say bodies of those who know the dubious plots to Buhari's power have started dropping?

Did you say the same about Sanusi when the Emir died CONVENIENTLY when he was to be probed for alleged FRAUD in our CBN before VP Osinbajo bought protection for him from our courts?

Did you
Or you are just a bloody HYPOCRITE?

YOU know Saraki knows "he is guilty" because you be winch abi na how?

Anyway sha nor be today we sabi sey you be HYPOCRITE!

egift:
[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CAwuEsjUQAA8eTD.jpg:large[/img]

This is a man who understands exactly what to do. Has a track record of victories. And has the political will to keep Nigerians safe across the Federation.

Kidnapper, Terrorists, Militants, Arm Rubbers, Criminals - find something legitimate to do with your life. The next President of Nigeria is NOT into Military-Costume-Wearing. He is a Retired Major General. Trained in Nigeria, India, United Kingdom and the United States. He is an over performer. He is not shy of the Facts. Our Senior Military Commanders will not eat Military budget and clean mouth under his watch.

Don't mind those that tell you that Nigeria Cannot be Changed. That things can't be better. They just want to keep looting. When they exhaust their lies, they will start mocking, insulting and posting cartoons.

While PDP are hoping to rig themselves in, Buhari and the entire APC team believe you have the capacity to elect Buhari with your votes alone. Let see who wins (PDP Rigging vs The Votes of the Masses).

This Change is Unstoppable. Sai Buhari. 5days to go!

47 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Senate Clerk, Adedotun Durojaiye, Is Dead by ziccoit: 5:20am On Nov 09, 2015
egift:

I am not a Saraki fan at all because the man is a traitor. All the same, lets desist from assumptions/insinuations and respect the dead.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senate Clerk, Adedotun Durojaiye, Is Dead by egift(m): 5:24am On Nov 09, 2015
ziccoit:
I am not a Saraki fan at all because the man is a traitor. All the same, lets desist from assumptions/insinuations and respect the dead.

"Saraki is a traitor" - Ziccoit (2015) cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

14 Likes

Re: Senate Clerk, Adedotun Durojaiye, Is Dead by ghostmist: 5:32am On Nov 09, 2015
i thought STROKE can be managed? how come it kills so quickly nowadays?

2 Likes

Re: Senate Clerk, Adedotun Durojaiye, Is Dead by oluwafemi113(m): 5:33am On Nov 09, 2015
Rip
Re: Senate Clerk, Adedotun Durojaiye, Is Dead by ghostmist: 5:34am On Nov 09, 2015
egift:

"Saraki is a traitor" - Ziccoit (2015) cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Did he renege on any agreement you reached with him?
I tire for all this APC apologists undecided

9 Likes

Re: Senate Clerk, Adedotun Durojaiye, Is Dead by anonimi: 5:46am On Nov 09, 2015

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Clerk, Adedotun Durojaiye, Is Dead by egift(m): 5:54am On Nov 09, 2015

anonimi:
Just like the drug lord aka JagbaJantis of Bourdillon who leads APC, not so

Am glad you respect Tinubu this much, you are free to take a break. You call his name too much as you pay respect to The Man.

7 Likes

Re: Senate Clerk, Adedotun Durojaiye, Is Dead by Brooklynsouth(f): 5:58am On Nov 09, 2015
buhari what have you done you should have ignored him instead of killing him

6 Likes

Re: Senate Clerk, Adedotun Durojaiye, Is Dead by anonimi: 6:01am On Nov 09, 2015
egift:
Am glad you respect Tinubu this much, you free to take a break. You can his too much as you pay respect to The Man.

If YOU respect a drug lord who forfeited $460,000 to pay off his CRIME to the US authorities, please do not expect others to follow your example like mumus oh!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1206437_2e8d204456ddaca651c21c258cad334b_jpg2c86cdb1543edff718fbaebc74f4b873

The man came back to Nigeria so broke that after begging and prostrating to Pa Dawodu to get the governorship ticket in 1999 that was to go to Engr. Funsho Williams he had to SQUAT in Gbenga Daniel's Kresta Laurel office. Ordinary food he could not even afford as he was feeding off Gbenga Daniel's table and that of his first Deputy governor, Sen. Kofoworola Akerele-Bucknor.
Today after stealing Lagos and then other south west states blind he practically owns Lagos. shocked
If that is your role model, please feel free to keep him all for yourself.
Thanks.

I remain grateful to Gbenga Daniel – Tinubu dismisses rift rumors

A national leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Tinubu has cleared the air on the alleged enmity between him and a former two-term Governor of Ogun State, Otunba Gbenga Daniel.

Tinubu, who spoke through Mr. Wale Edun at the 25th anniversary celebration of Otunba Gbenga Daniels’ Kresta Laurel, said there is no truth in the stories that he has been fighting with Gbenga Daniel, adding that they are still good friends.

Edun said: “I am here representing Asiwaju Bola Tinubu and my presence is to show that there is no friction between Asiwaju and Otunba Gbenga Daniel”

Mr. Edun went on to explain that whenever Tinubu drives past the Kresta Laurel building in Maryland, Lagos, he remembers the enormous contributions Daniel made to the take off of his administration in 1999 and was immensely grateful.

He revealed that the Peoples Democratic Party chieftain was very gracious to donate the Kresta Laurel building to Tinubu’s campaign team at the time it was just being completed.

“The Daniels also made a section of their home available to Asiwaju Bola Tinubu whenever he worked too late and could not go home.
After the election, he also allowed us to use it for the Transition Committee where he was a member”

More from: http://dailypost.ng/2015/10/21/i-remain-grateful-to-gbenga-daniel-tinubu-dismisses-rift-rumors/

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Senate Clerk, Adedotun Durojaiye, Is Dead by Nobody: 6:06am On Nov 09, 2015
Eeeeeeeyaaaa
Re: Senate Clerk, Adedotun Durojaiye, Is Dead by jomoh: 6:17am On Nov 09, 2015
I hope this is not a case of Political casualty.

This man was a very important actor in the horror film that brought Saraki and Ekweremadu into the Senate leadership.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Clerk, Adedotun Durojaiye, Is Dead by ziccoit: 6:21am On Nov 09, 2015
anonimi:

Just like the drug lord aka JagbaJantis of Bourdillon who leads APC, not so

[img]http://img.thenigerianvoice.com/story.aspx?img=XGltYWdlc1xjb250ZW50XGNoeDNibm0wOHRfYWNuX3V5b184ODM4MDY5NTMucG5nfDY3MHwzNzB8Ny8xMS8yMDE1[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/425719_ribadu_zqtdvynf_jpg592b94a72a9832719b34a32f802b6498

The meaning and import of the word "traitor" has definitely lost on you, at least going by the above rant.

3 Likes

Re: Senate Clerk, Adedotun Durojaiye, Is Dead by anonimi: 6:24am On Nov 09, 2015
ziccoit:
The meaning and import of the word "traitor" has definitely lost on you, at least going by the above rant.

I await your posting of the meaning, import & definition of traitor before I respond further.
Cheers.

3 Likes

Re: Senate Clerk, Adedotun Durojaiye, Is Dead by chronique(m): 6:26am On Nov 09, 2015
RIP to him.
Re: Senate Clerk, Adedotun Durojaiye, Is Dead by fistonati(m): 6:37am On Nov 09, 2015
ziccoit:

85% of apc members are traitor, because only 25% are not defected members.

3 Likes

Re: Senate Clerk, Adedotun Durojaiye, Is Dead by Nobody: 6:38am On Nov 09, 2015
Pele rip
Re: Senate Clerk, Adedotun Durojaiye, Is Dead by Nobody: 6:41am On Nov 09, 2015
egift:

I hope Tinubu and Co did not kill him. It seems that they are the only ones that know about his death.

Stop thinking through the anus!

2 Likes

Re: Senate Clerk, Adedotun Durojaiye, Is Dead by lorbah001(m): 6:49am On Nov 09, 2015
RIP to him .....he's left wit his deeds nw.
In obey's voice ...Vanity upon vanity.
Re: Senate Clerk, Adedotun Durojaiye, Is Dead by oluseyiforjesus(m): 6:52am On Nov 09, 2015
If he died in christ he has only gone to rest. RIP
Re: Senate Clerk, Adedotun Durojaiye, Is Dead by doctortope(m): 7:16am On Nov 09, 2015
RIP
Re: Senate Clerk, Adedotun Durojaiye, Is Dead by johnwizey: 7:17am On Nov 09, 2015
RIP
Re: Senate Clerk, Adedotun Durojaiye, Is Dead by freshness2020: 7:17am On Nov 09, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Senate Clerk, Adedotun Durojaiye, Is Dead by Firefire(m): 7:17am On Nov 09, 2015
RIP
Re: Senate Clerk, Adedotun Durojaiye, Is Dead by Adaowerri111: 7:17am On Nov 09, 2015
n

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Are Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon To Buhari / Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities / Arrest For Hate Speech: Arewa Youth Council Gives Gov. Masari 48 Hours Ultimatum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.