Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,977 members, 7,799,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 (41952 Views)

아시안바카라▼//☻ SUM9000.COM ▼//☻아시안바카라 / 아시안바카라▼//☻ SUM9000.COM ▼//☻아시안바카라 / 바카라사이트▼//☻ SUM9000.COM ▼//☻바카라사이트 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by follypimpi(m): 1:59pm On Nov 17, 2015
As much as I am not in support of what he has done or not done, revealing his name online, crucifying him cos he made claims of numerous professions which does not sit right with you, is totally uncalled for! But hey what do I know

3 Likes

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by airmark(m): 1:59pm On Nov 17, 2015
r231:

did he solicit for business on NL?

if the answer is NO then he can claim to be whoever he wants......

Has he given you info you asked him? Nairaland members deserve to know this bro?
Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 17, 2015
r231:

how do you he doesn't secretly? via PMs and all?

1 Like

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by airmark(m): 2:00pm On Nov 17, 2015
follypimpi:
As much as I am not in support of what he has done or not done, revealing his name online, crucifying him cos he made claims of numerous professions which does not sit right with you, is totally uncalled for! But hey what do I know

You know him.

2 Likes

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by dmcdad: 2:00pm On Nov 17, 2015
AbuMikey:
LMAO grin
This OP is Maddd I swear. gringringringringrin

Cc Coded01 DmcDad Chelsefan1
Wetin dey sup na Mikey? Any news?cheesycheesycheesy
Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by coogar: 2:01pm On Nov 17, 2015
T
kramfonos:

He denied he's never claimed to be a doctor, an engineer, an IT consultant and other such fanciful professions.

I have proof of him admitting he's all of the above and more here on Nairaland and over the years. You guys have accused him nut now I am corroborating your claims with EVIDENCE.

I don't know his details off-Nairaland but I'd expose all the lies he's peddled over the years.

PS: The moderators should please note that I am not slandering him but pointing out his lies.

you are a consummate rētard!

weren't you the same fake sherlock holmes that claimed justkay3 was coogar? if you have any common sense, you would follow the logic.

i said everything i have been called that was wrong, i hid under the mask because the more you get my info wrong, the better it is for me to protect myself.

when i was called clement njoku by afrodoc, i took it as my cover and hid under it. i was called an igbo boy, i took it as my cover and hid under it.

this was the first time my profession was called into question & this was my reply. it's not recently modified cos someone quoted it immediately.

https://www.nairaland.com/871307/official-manchester-united-fan-thread/548#19392156

the date can confirm it predated the nonsense you are quoting!

https://www.nairaland.com/871307/official-manchester-united-fan-thread/548#19392444

that was when someone said little wonder and assumed me saying i am a vet simply means i am a vet doctor. it was a perfect cover to hide behind and i chose it. after all, who would want you losers to know anything about his personal life?

is that your evidence that coogar is a liar? isn't there IT in engineering, medicine, pharmacy, biological studies, etc. as an electronic/electrical engineering graduate, IT & engineering work hand in hand depending on the job at stake.

you are a fool - once again, you have been shown up as a clueless fact finder. next time dig deep before calling someone like me out. mere mortals like you cannot outfox coogar.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 17, 2015
follypimpi:

why don't you say all these when he cusses people, defrauds them, belittles them and spits fire. We never see you then.... all of a sudden ow you are appealing to our morality.....smh

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by wonlasewonimi: 2:01pm On Nov 17, 2015
r231:

These are the lies he used to deceive dopey girls here. If we can show his lie patterns maybe someone can learn.

6 Likes

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 17, 2015
coogar:
T

weren't you the same fake sherlock holmes that claimed justkay3 was coogar? if you have any common sense, you would follow the logic.

i said everything i have been called that was wrong, i hid under the mask because the more you get my info wrong, the better it is for me to protect myself.

when i was called clement njoku by afrodoc, i took it as my cover and hid under it. i was called an igbo boy, i took it as my cover and hid under it.

this was the first time my profession was called into question & this was my reply. it's not recently modified cos someone quoted it immediately.

https://www.nairaland.com/871307/official-manchester-united-fan-thread/548#19392156

https://www.nairaland.com/871307/official-manchester-united-fan-thread/548#19392444

that was when someone said little wonder and assumed me saying i am a vet simply means i am a vet doctor. it was a perfect cover to hide behind and i chose it. after all, who would want you losers to know anything about his personal life?

is that your evidence that coogar is a liar? isn't there IT in engineering, medicine, pharmacy, biological studies, etc. as an electronic/electrical engineering graduate, IT & engineering work hand in hand depending on the job at stake.

you are a fool - once again, you have been shown up as a clueless fact finder. next time dig deep before calling someone like me out. mere mortals like you cannot outfox coogar.

Wake up and smell the coffeee grin grin grin it's Over

you are making zero sense

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by airmark(m): 2:03pm On Nov 17, 2015
coogar:
T

R231 , Pls dont ban coogar just make your request to him. At least you are neutral.
Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by kr0ne(m): 2:04pm On Nov 17, 2015
Toby77:

it qualifies him as a chronic pathological liar, the fraud evidence is it coming, just chill.....it would come out in due course. They are on his case
The fraud allegation is main reason for this brouhaha, and nobody has provided any concrete evidence ever since. Where's Babe3 and her noise? As far as I'm concerned, this is one plot-less melodrama about nothing.

5 Likes

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by follypimpi(m): 2:05pm On Nov 17, 2015
Toby77:

it qualifies him as a chronic pathological liar, the fraud evidence is it coming, just chill.....it would come out in due course. They are on his case

You sure seems to seek some sort of joy in bringing him down! & when you achieve this objective then whats next? "He without sin, cast the first stone" comes to mind
Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by dmcdad: 2:05pm On Nov 17, 2015
kramfonos:
Guys, should I continue? cheesy
Drop it like it's hot brah.

1 Like

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by 4nobody4every1: 2:05pm On Nov 17, 2015
spreads mat grin grin cool
Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by kramfonos(m): 2:05pm On Nov 17, 2015
Moana:
OP I see u no get job at all. Where do u find the time and energy? grin

Im jobless too so i think i will just keep following embarassed
You can find anything on Nairaland if you know what you're looking for.

It took me less than 30 minutes to dig up the evidence while you spend countless hours coiled up on a sofa watching meaningless Telemundo episodes.

It takes an analytical mind to see order in chaos, make meaning of it and unravel the mystery therein. I didn't grow up reading crime/thriller novels for nothing, I suppose. Now it's coming in handy.

Good afternoon, miss/ma'am.

4 Likes

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by airmark(m): 2:06pm On Nov 17, 2015
follypimpi:

You sure seems to seek some sort of joy in bringing him down! & when you achieve this objective then whats next? "He without sin, cast the first stone" comes to mind

Now we understand. so coogar should go and sin no more. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 17, 2015
follypimpi:

bros don't cover a liar, you are better than that.....unless you are a beneficiary otherwise you can stay neutral...

Peace

7 Likes

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by dmcdad: 2:07pm On Nov 17, 2015
dimexilux:
*diversion*
dis film is getting interesting now
oya!! kontinu
As in ehn... Na now the main film start. Ghen ghen!
Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by AbuMikey(m): 2:07pm On Nov 17, 2015
dmcdad:
Wetin dey sup na Mikey? Any news?cheesycheesycheesy

The news be say, the OP dey "burst" some of Cooga- occupational palava

1 Like

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 17, 2015
kr0ne:

The fraud allegation is main reason for this brouhaha, and nobody has provided any concrete evidence ever since. Where's Babe3 and her noise? As far as I'm concerned, this is one plot-less melodrama about nothing.

all in due course
Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by coogar: 2:08pm On Nov 17, 2015
Toby77:

why don't you say all these when he cusses people, defrauds them, belittles them and spits fire. We never see you then.... all of a sudden ow you are appealing to our morality.....smh

you are a bastärd! perhaps i was also responsible for the death of your father. look at this mumu. so when people assume you are something and you don't deny it, it makes you a liar? what a pubic louse you are......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by wonlasewonimi: 2:08pm On Nov 17, 2015
You had to hide under the Cover to study for your medical exams too coogar ahhhh

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 17, 2015
coogar:

you are a bastärd! perhaps i was also responsible for the death of your father. look at this mumu. so when people assume you are something and you don't deny it, it makes you a liar? what a pubic louse you are......

you are criminal and are going down. continue your ways

7 Likes

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by kramfonos(m): 2:09pm On Nov 17, 2015
Coogar, everyone knows I am a 'cuss-pro' but not today. The diversionary tactics you used with your Swagsloverss account to deviate from the allegations leveled against you wouldn't work today. I PLAY MIND GAMES TOO so I can recognize your shenanigans for what they are - diversionary.

2 Likes

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by follypimpi(m): 2:10pm On Nov 17, 2015
Toby77:

and in there lies your problem with him "cussing people", if his good at cussing people or belittling them, then step up your own cussing game up. Moreover if you know who you are, what a faceless being behind the screen says about you, really should not bother you.

1 Like

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by dmcdad: 2:10pm On Nov 17, 2015
AbuMikey:

The news be say, the OP dey "burst" some of Cooga- occupational palava
Yeah I just go read from the first post. Hmmm, this is as interesting as it gets.
Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by airmark(m): 2:11pm On Nov 17, 2015
wonlasewonimi:

These are the lies he used to deceive dopey girls here. If we can show his lie patterns maybe someone can learn.

That's the point. I have edited coogar's real name as requested. I just want him to know that we are not lying about him and not just saying rubbish here. Let people know the kind of person he is. The fact is some of us can authoritatively say it here that he is a fraudster and nairaland should not give him that chance to operate here again.

3 Likes

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by follypimpi(m): 2:12pm On Nov 17, 2015
airmark:

Now we understand. so coogar should go and sin no more. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nobody holy pass, I would rather people stick to the matter @ hand, but all these washy washy, his lies about his profession n blah blah, is just utter rubbish. I mean who in the right senses reveal who they are online anyways?
Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by ElFenomeno1: 2:12pm On Nov 17, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Mogbe

Airmark, kilon shelle? What have i missed?
Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 17, 2015
follypimpi:

and in there lies your problem with him "cussing people", if his good at cussing people or belittling them, then step up your own cussing game up. Moreover if you know who you are, what a faceless being behind the screen says about you, really should not bother you.

all tthese you are saying don't justify intentional lies and fraud to lure preys and wreck his havoc on them. I'm saying don't cover or shield a criminal.

3 Likes

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by ElFenomeno1: 2:13pm On Nov 17, 2015
airmark:

That's the point. I have edited coogar's real name as requested. I just want him to know that we are not lying about him and not just saying rubbish here. Let people know the kind of person he is. The fact is some of us can authoritatively say it here that he is a fraudster and nairaland should not give him that chance to operate here again.

fraudster ke? shocked shocked shocked
Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by follypimpi(m): 2:13pm On Nov 17, 2015
airmark:

This will still be the very reason the next lady will fall in love with him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

31 Years Old Teacher Defiles Pry 3 Pupil / Salesgirl Bites Neighbour To Death In Lagos (photo) / Customs Impounds Over 4800 Bales Of Second Hand Clothes In Yaba Market, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.