Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,632 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria (169985 Views)

Fresh Graduate Trainee Opportunity June/july 2018 / Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme / Graduate Trainee Opportunity In A Top Bank In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by fineEagle: 5:49pm On Jan 08, 2016
Cutehector:
thanks very much
Tanx kaka22 wat you said actually came out in my paper. God bless U. Wish you success.
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by kaka22(m): 8:29pm On Jan 08, 2016
fineEagle:

Tanx kaka22 wat you said actually came out in my paper. God bless U. Wish you success.
You are welcome...
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 09, 2016
fineEagle:

Tank u too Kaka! I also wrote well yesterday. Success in your next interview. smiley

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by otimize(m): 11:01am On Jan 09, 2016
fineEagle:

Am there oooo.
I have been verified and we are inside already. About to start. Otimize where r you inside. Fine Eagle is on the third row. Good luck to team 8#01#2015#. Success all the way to us oooooo oooo.
no vex for me joor, I just logged into nairaland now, I was sitting close to the door, I was the guy coughing, Lol...

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by kaka22(m): 11:45am On Jan 09, 2016
Kath5kouture:

Tank u too Kaka! I also wrote well yesterday. Success in your next interview. smiley
Amen. You are welcome.

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by evolg(m): 3:02pm On Jan 10, 2016
MrSocrate:
thank u very much my boss, i dnt even hav waec at all,never sat for it thats d problem,and if i knw neco wil nt be considered during interview/documentation, then no need wasting t.p for communication skill test
So,did u eventually make it for d test...if yes,hw did it go?
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Sexyolori(f): 4:50pm On Jan 10, 2016
@MrSocrates, why don't you get to the interview stage before you conclude whether or not they will accept ur NECO result

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by otimize(m): 5:13pm On Jan 10, 2016
evolg:
I wish u guys success
U av a good heart.. I wish u well!

3 Likes

Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by xmileeasy: 11:37am On Jan 12, 2016
kaka22:

Yes ooo... I am anxiously waiting for the invitation. I believe they will send it next week.
Just random questions, recent happenings in the bank sector, what role can your course of study play in the bank, just know details about the bank. Please go with your original WAEC certificate. The questions asked differs from each interviewee.

3 Likes

Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by bxcode(m): 1:34pm On Jan 12, 2016
kaka22:

Amen. You are welcome.
Men to think that You wrote the pbt with us last year and you are yet to receive the interview invite despite the fact that most of us have, and yet you are still patient and even help others who are about having the test, thats one positive and patient spirit you gat there bro.
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by kaka22(m): 1:53pm On Jan 12, 2016
bxcode:

Men to think that You wrote the pbt with us last year and you are yet to receive the interview invite despite the fact that most of us have, and yet you are still patient and even help others who are about having the test, thats one positive and patient spirit you gat there bro.
Thanks. I helped because it was the right thing to do. If I decided not to help, it wouldn't change my situation.

6 Likes

Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by RealNitro: 2:27pm On Jan 12, 2016
me sef never get invite o
I wrote the comm and business test and I got a message that I passed
o boy I don wait taya
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by fineEagle: 9:54pm On Jan 12, 2016
RealNitro:
me sef never get invite o
I wrote the comm and business test and I got a message that I passed
o boy I don wait taya

Congratulations,was the invitation via mail? Please when did U write the effective communication test??
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 12, 2016
So we go still go Lagos again for the next interview? undecidedThis bank dey make me spend money oh! Sha Baba God dey kampe!

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by MrSocrate(m): 4:06pm On Jan 13, 2016
evolg:

So,did u eventually make it for d test...if yes,hw did it go?
No sir, i could not oooo.........thanks for ur time and encouragement
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Saintzykie: 4:47pm On Jan 13, 2016
kaka22:

Thanks. I helped because it was the right thing to do. If I decided not to help, it wouldn't change my situation.
#maturedmind..signs of a great man.
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by evolg(m): 6:11pm On Jan 16, 2016
For you guys dt wrote ur Effective communication and Business writing last week, any sms yet?

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Mayodotun: 11:26am On Jan 18, 2016
Nothing yet

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Raey2919(m): 12:07pm On Jan 20, 2016
Just got a success text for the business writing test on the 8th

3 Likes

Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by LordClem(m): 12:13pm On Jan 20, 2016
Same here. Just got the success SMS from them. Waiting for schedule of interview

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Kanimoe(m): 12:14pm On Jan 20, 2016
Just GOT mine grin

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by kaka22(m): 12:25pm On Jan 20, 2016
Raey2919:
Just got a success text for the business writing test on the 8th
LordClem:
Same here. Just got the success SMS from them. Waiting for schedule of interview
Kanimoe:
Just GOT mine grin
Congratulations.

3 Likes

Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by elektois: 1:24pm On Jan 20, 2016
Wrote the test 7th of Jan, just got success mail.... Kaka, thanks for ur help all the way. Really appreciate it, God bless you

3 Likes

Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by unstopable123(m): 2:50pm On Jan 20, 2016
Whooo...jst got d message
We refer to the Effective Communications & Business Writing Skills test you recently participated in and we are delighted to inform you that you were successful. You will be contacted with regards to further requirements. Regards
Thank you Jesus

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by unstopable123(m): 2:53pm On Jan 20, 2016
Pls whoz got an idea on wat we wuld b expctn @ interview? Kindly drop hints..thxx in advance

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by LordClem(m): 7:41pm On Jan 20, 2016
When will invitation for interview start rolling in? My friend that did (December) got the invitation for panel interview the same day he got the success SMS. Although he was quick to add that some didn't get theirs the same day with the success SMS.

Who has gotten invitation for panel interview already?
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by evolg(m): 8:04pm On Jan 20, 2016
LordClem:
When will invitation for interview start rolling in? My friend that did (December) got the invitation for panel interview the same day he got the success SMS. Although he was quick to add that some didn't get theirs the same day with the success SMS.

Who has gotten invitation for panel interview already?
Congrats on ur success @ d EC&BW stage. All things been equal, invitation for panel interview takes btw 2-3weeks. As per ur friend, is he now in training school?
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Kassidy4luv(m): 8:23pm On Jan 20, 2016
No feedback yet after the success message of the online test.......

Is dia anyone else.

TEAM LAGOS
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by LordClem(m): 8:23pm On Jan 20, 2016
evolg:

Congrats on ur success @ d EC&BW stage. All things been equal, invitation for panel interview takes btw 2-3weeks. As per ur friend, is he now in training school?

Yes, he is. His name is Aliyu. He was one of those that got the invitation for panel interview same day he got the success SMS.
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by LordClem(m): 8:24pm On Jan 20, 2016
kaka22:

Congratulations.

Have you been invited for panel interview?
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by kaka22(m): 10:10pm On Jan 20, 2016
LordClem:

Have you been invited for panel interview?
No.
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 20, 2016
LordClem:

Yes, he is. His name is Aliyu. He was one of those that got the invitation for panel interview same day he got the success SMS.

Hi.
I heard the interview is in 3 stages. How true is that?
Your friend is so lucky to be in training school already

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (58) (Reply)

Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply / Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. / Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.