Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria (170061 Views)

Fresh Graduate Trainee Opportunity June/july 2018 / Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme / Graduate Trainee Opportunity In A Top Bank In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by evolg(m): 12:43pm On Feb 10, 2016
kaka22:

It was fine. We were 7. I saw Napolean002 and other nairaland guys there. Now I am praying for positive result.
Ok, God will favor u guys. No shakings

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by kaka22(m): 12:48pm On Feb 10, 2016
evolg:

Ok, God will favor u guys. No shakings
Amen. Thanks for your help.
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by evolg(m): 1:03pm On Feb 10, 2016
kaka22:
Amen. Thanks for your help.
Dnt mention bro.
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by LordClem(m): 3:02pm On Feb 10, 2016
All the best, bro.
Were you all December set or was there anyone that wrote effective skills test this January scheduled with you guys

PS
I got success mail after effective test about 3weeka ago and no interview invite yet.

kaka22:

It was fine. We were 7. I saw Napolean002 and other nairaland guys there. Now I am praying for positive result.
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by napoleon002(m): 7:20pm On Feb 10, 2016
Thank God...just got a success mail for d interview

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by evolg(m): 7:35pm On Feb 10, 2016
napoleon002:
Congrats bro.
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by kaka22(m): 7:49pm On Feb 10, 2016
napoleon002:
Congratulations... na regret mail dey send me angry
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by napoleon002(m): 8:11pm On Feb 10, 2016
I appreciate and thanks @evolg...It is well @kaka, God gat our back
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by evolg(m): 8:14pm On Feb 10, 2016
kaka22:
Congratulations... na regret mail dey send me angry
No shakings bro. Better tinz ahead.
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 10, 2016
At the end of the day,na connection things oh. I be tink say dey go start from oral interview do connection,how else can one explain not been successful after all the expo we see here? Na wa o! Naija hard sha! undecided
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by bxcode(m): 8:32am On Feb 11, 2016
Kath5kouture:
At the end of the day,na connection things oh. I be tink say dey go start from oral interview do connection,how else can one explain not been successful after all the expo we see here? Na wa o! Naija hard sha! undecided
Bro this mindset is actually what made you not succed if you took part in the recruitment stuff. How can you expect to succeed in something when you don't believe that you will scale through in the first place? Naija is hard, but people are still getting the soft portion of Naija, believe that you are part that selected few, not only in job interviews but in everything you do. Ask Evolg how things later turned out for him even when it seemed all hope was lost after one stage, but he kept believing and without connection still made it. God will give everyone his desired job finally but the negative attitude gat to change to positive thinking and belief against all odds.
I wish you well.

6 Likes

Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by desertboom(m): 8:38am On Feb 11, 2016
My brothers, I am a late Comer here. Better be late than never, what organization is accepting application at the moment?

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 11, 2016
bxcode:

Bro this mindset is actually what made you not succed if you took part in the recruitment stuff. How can you expect to succeed in something when you don't believe that you will scale through in the first place? Naija is hard, but people are still getting the soft portion of Naija, believe that you are part that selected few, not only in job interviews but in everything you do. Ask Evolg how things later turned out for him even when it seemed all hope was lost after one stage, but he kept believing and without connection still made it. God will give everyone his desired job finally but the negative attitude gat to change to positive thinking and belief against all odds.
I wish you well.

Oh God! Thank u for this. I wanted to talk but u have said it all.
Is one thing to get expo, is another to perform well.
Many people have been rejected since the start of the recruitment tests but their positive attitude and encouragement to others always brightened this thread.
When things are not in our favour, we should put aside the complaints and excuses and look for better things ahead.

....still waiting for my interview invite kiss

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by bxcode(m): 4:44pm On Feb 11, 2016
BaebieHot:

Oh God! Thank u for this. I wanted to talk but u have said it all.
Is one thing to get expo, is another to perform well.
Many people have been rejected since the start of the recruitment tests but their positive attitude and encouragement to others always brightened this thread.
When things are not in our favour, we should put aside the complaints and excuses and look for better things ahead.

....still waiting for my interview invite kiss

That's the spirit... your invite is surely on the way. When did receive success mail for the written test?
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 11, 2016
bxcode:

That's the spirit... your invite is surely on the way. When did receive success mail for the written test?

Thank u dear.
I got mine about 3 weeks ago
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by bxcode(m): 6:48pm On Feb 11, 2016
BaebieHot:

Thank u dear.
I got mine about 3 weeks ago
I think your invite will come this month, as from next week because the training school will likely go on 2 weeks break from tomorrow, to resume with those on the waiting list for Medicals and some of you guys yet to be interviewed. Hope you are ready for the interview?
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 11, 2016
bxcode:

I wish you well.
You don't even understand what I wrote. I had extra hope because of the expo don't you get? It's just like knowing the answers to an exam,preparing for it and still failing. And I was honest about the connection stuff,no b news for naija again. Only a few lucky ones whose destiny is to get the job end up getting it so please don't quote me again unless you are not telling us something. Its not like we will know those here with the relevant connections.
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by evolg(m): 8:30pm On Feb 11, 2016
Bxcode, I see u bro.
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 11, 2016
Someone's conscience is pricking him/her? Or are you guilty? undecided
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 11, 2016
bxcode:

I think your invite will come this month, as from next week because the training school will likely go on 2 weeks break from tomorrow, to resume with those on the waiting list for Medicals and some of you guys yet to be interviewed. Hope you are ready for the interview?

Hmmm...still preparing I guess

It seems u r in training already.
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by bxcode(m): 10:06pm On Feb 11, 2016
BaebieHot:

Hmmm...still preparing I guess

It seems u r in training already.
Naah, not yet. Awaiting medicals.
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by bxcode(m): 10:12pm On Feb 11, 2016
Kath5kouture:

You don't even understand what I wrote. I had extra hope because of the expo don't you get? It's just like knowing the answers to an exam,preparing for it and still failing. And I was honest about the connection stuff,no b news for naija again. Only a few lucky ones whose destiny is to get the job end up getting it so please don't quote me again unless you are not telling us something. Its not like we will know those here with the relevant connections.
Lol....no offense intended bro, but seriously you had expo, prepared and failed and you now blaming connection for it all? gringrin
Thats messed up brocry cry
Well, just bone it and move on, better opportunities are on the way for ya wink wink
All da best.
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by bxcode(m): 10:16pm On Feb 11, 2016
evolg:
Bxcode, I see u bro.
I must greet you baba.gringrin

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 11, 2016
bxcode:

Lol....no offense intended bro, but seriously you had expo, prepared and failed and you now blaming connection for it all? gringrin
Thats messed up brocry cry
Well, just bone it and move on, better opportunities are on the way for ya wink wink
All da best.

I didnt have to prepare any expo. It was all here on this thread. Anyone who has been following this thread from day one knows what am saying. Those who wrote before us like kaka told us what to expect. So any wise person would obviously do his/her homework before the exam day. So my point is that we actually knew we wrote well so why didn't we make it? Na connection jare and you follow na why you just dey talk as if we no dey Naija again! Spare me the pep talk! undecided
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by iatrsb: 11:57pm On Feb 11, 2016
grin[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by bxcode(m): 6:00am On Feb 12, 2016
Kath5kouture:

I didnt have to prepare any expo. It was all here on this thread. Anyone who has been following this thread from day one knows what am saying. Those who wrote before us like kaka told us what to expect. So any wise person would obviously do his/her homework before the exam day. So my point is that we actually knew we wrote well so why didn't we make it? Na connection jare and you follow na why you just dey talk as if we no dey Naija again! Spare me the pep talk! undecided
Well you are entitled to ya own opinion bro.
The connection stuff is amusing tho..... connection ko, connectivity ni.
Top of the Morning to you. cool
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by PresVA: 8:38am On Feb 12, 2016
Kath5kouture:

So because you saw the topics, you thought you would make it automatically? Stop being ridiculous please. .
Same way you saw it here, tens of others saw it too and that made it more competitive. .. consequently, increase in pass rate/pass mark...

It's not about thinking you wrote well...
Did you write what they wanted?
Grammatical errors nko?
Did you punctuate well?
Did you paragraph well?

Accept your fate and move on! Prepare better on your next interview/exam...
I know you're hurt but you have to move on!
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by napoleon002(m): 8:57am On Feb 12, 2016
pls @evolg. ow is d next stage of d interview with d head HR like? tougher? just anxious...
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by evolg(m): 9:29am On Feb 12, 2016
napoleon002:
pls @evolg. ow is d next stage of d interview with d head HR like? tougher? just anxious...
Nah, easier. Just Biodata questions. Jst make sure u still remember ur name, whr u are frm etc.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 12, 2016
bxcode:

Well you are entitled to ya own opinion bro.
The connection stuff is amusing tho..... connection ko, connectivity ni.
Top of the Morning to you. cool
Obviously it would be amusing to u cos u scaled tru. Na person wey wear shoe know wia e dey pain.
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 12, 2016
PresVA:
So because you saw the topics, you thought you would make it automatically? Stop being ridiculous please. .
Same way you saw it here, tens of others saw it too and that made it more competitive. .. consequently, increase in pass rate/pass mark...

It's not about thinking you wrote well...
Did you write what they wanted?
Grammatical errors nko?
Did you punctuate well?
Did you paragraph well?

Accept your fate and move on! Prepare better on your next interview/exam...
I know you're hurt but you have to move on!
Oga,I have moved on since I got the text msg from them. Even as of today I have an interview and next week God willing. So gbagbe! undecided The funniest part is that most who eventually graduate after three or four months go end up in marketing. I have never really liked bank jobs and I had many opportunities to be a marketer(direct sales executive) but I would rather be self employed than go to any lengths just to meet a high target. This banks generally use graduates as 'corporate slaves'. The new policies by this Buhari's administration only makes things worse.If only Nigerians can develop entrepreneurial spirit,this country would be far better than it is. #idontalkmyown. undecided
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by LordClem(m): 11:44am On Feb 12, 2016
I'm surprised you knew all these information, yet you applied, wrote tests, and went for interview. And now because you unfortunately got a regret mail (which by the way is not the end of the road), you are now vehemently spewing your disdain for the banking sector.

Somethings just don't add up, bro.

Kath5kouture:

Oga,I have moved on since I got the text msg from them. Even as of today I have an interview and next week God willing. So gbagbe! undecided The funniest part is that those that eventually graduate after three or four months go end up in marketing. I have never really liked bank jobs and I had many opportunities to be a marketer(direct sales executive) but I would rather be self employed than go to any lengths just to meet a high target. This banks generally use graduates as 'corporate slaves'. The new policies by this Buhari's administration only makes things worse.If only Nigerians can develop entrepreneurial spirit,this country would be far better than it is. #idontalkmyown. undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (Reply)

Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply / Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. / Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.