Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,131 members, 7,807,429 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) (178610 Views)

The Omotola Jalade And Murray-Bruce Peck (Photo) / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde's Outfit To AMAA 2015 In South Africa (photo) / Omotola Jalade And Genevieve Nnaji Exchange Blows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by ThiefOfHearts(f): 8:06pm On Nov 29, 2006
wow she married at 17? why?

anyway I guess that's one of the few reasons at having kids at a young age, it's not that hard to get the body back.
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by Radiant(f): 1:42am On Nov 30, 2006
Yeah yeah. . . you looking for an excuse to blow up huh? grin grin grin
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by jaybaby(f): 11:50am On Nov 30, 2006
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by edwinia(f): 10:39pm On Dec 15, 2006
To me i think beauty is a thing of the mind as for me judging a man's good looks is by his attitude as regards his inner being so i dont see anything wrong in the man or any of the kids i think they all look like one happy and loving family alltogether wink
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 15, 2006
Excuse me, did someone say Omotola married him for money? PUHR - LEESE!

Think about it again. Is Omotola broke?
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by ashewo(m): 11:39pm On Dec 15, 2006
@ ajiboye
Nobody said that , so go sitdon! grin grin by d way she married him at a very young age, she aint got dough then so it might be true. angry angry
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 16, 2006
@ashewo
what a username!!!
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by olunifemi(f): 3:38pm On Dec 17, 2006
ajiboyet:

Excuse me, did someone say Omotola married him for money? PUHR - LEESE!

Think about it again. Is Omotola broke?
?
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by 9ja4eva: 8:53am On Dec 19, 2006
Omo T sure u werent short of options.Well nice couple.
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by chidichris(m): 9:35am On Dec 19, 2006
na waa, i can't see anything wrong with the gentle man. too much bad mouths here. omo ride on jare.
the family is worth been happy for with the kids at equilibrum 2-2 all cute.
one cannot wish anything more or less than what they have.
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by eslynera(f): 2:03pm On Dec 19, 2006
i just read that she was married at age 17?? huh?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked is this all about the dowry stough?? cheesy grin
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by 9ja4eva: 10:48pm On Dec 19, 2006
chidichris:

na waa, i can't see anything wrong with the gentle man. too much bad mouths here. omo ride on jare.
the family is worth been happy for with the kids at equilibrum 2-2 all cute.
one cannot wish anything more or less than what they have.

You dey follow me round dis forum oh.I neva said d man bad oh.Read well again bro.
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by candylips(m): 7:15pm On Jan 01, 2007
hehehe. he is probably a stalker of urs cheesy
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by 9ja4eva: 8:19am On Jan 04, 2007
candylips:

hehehe. he is probably a stalker of urs cheesy

Maybe oh.Happy New Year
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by Mamawa(f): 12:44pm On Feb 07, 2007
such a wounderful family
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by sesi(f): 12:12pm On Feb 08, 2007
Indeed i laughed till i fell from my chair.Omo t and family are wonderful and those of you who says the husband is ugly pls show me which one you can mould. angry
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by 9ja4eva: 9:18pm On Feb 08, 2007
sesi:

Indeed i laughed till i fell from my chair.Omo t and family are wonderful and those of you who says the husband is ugly please show me which one you can mould. angry

How do i send down the one i moulded to u?
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by Free(f): 4:37am On Feb 09, 2007
undecided undecided
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by Stilettos(f): 8:18pm On Feb 09, 2007
she is a real yummy mummy, she looks great and she has a lovely family. smiley
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by segedoo(m): 8:02pm On Feb 10, 2007
na wa o.

he's ugly, he's not ugly

wey ur own hubby?
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by Jen33(m): 5:19am On Feb 11, 2007
Good question.

Those that say he's ugly are STUPID and DUMB.

In their mind he's ''ugly'' because he lacks aquiline features which, in their colonised minds, constitutes comeliness.
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by 9ja4eva: 3:51am On Feb 12, 2007
I no understand oh.Different people with different eyes abeg.
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by jjuummaaii(f): 1:39pm On Feb 14, 2007
u'll be suprised when u see the husbands or the boyfriends of those who say he is ugly. I bet u they wont be an inch better. Abeg OmoT ur family is just the bomb, cute all the way.
mind u she got married at 18 precisely 1996. she was born 1978.
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by jjuummaaii(f): 1:45pm On Feb 14, 2007
the last two are the cutest. the boy and girl
i wish they were mine men
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by maxell(f): 1:50pm On Feb 14, 2007
jjuummaaii:

the last two are the cutest. the boy and girl
i wish they were mine men

Girl Pleasee. You are too ugly to ever have good looking kids like that.
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by jjuummaaii(f): 3:25pm On Feb 14, 2007
how dear u say a thin like that, u dont even know me and u sound so sure. u hater
anyway I gat no time to trade words wit ppl like u.
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by 9ja4eva: 10:02pm On Feb 14, 2007
Hehehehe r u tripping for her husband?
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by ashewo(m): 3:42am On Feb 15, 2007
@ ajiboyet,
What a name!!!!!!!! embarassed embarassed
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by 9ja4eva: 9:06pm On Feb 15, 2007
I like her site.Her songs cool
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by ov: 12:55am On Feb 17, 2007
omo is fine, the kids are alright (just okay), and the houseboy oops the husband well, we are all made in the image of God so i i reserve my comments! grin
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by Radiant(f): 1:36am On Feb 17, 2007
ov:

omo is fine, the kids are alright (just okay), and the houseboy oops the husband well, we are all made in the image of God so i i reserve my comments! grin

And I thought Fynwaka was stupid!
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by 9ja4eva: 3:14am On Feb 17, 2007
Shes incredible though but i think its best she fries the beef she shares with Gen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Beyonce Vs Kelly Rowland / Wizkid's girlfriend VS Davido's girlfriend who is Hotter? / Moyo Lawal Leaked Sex Tape: Actress Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.