Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Promising Job Without Action - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Promising Job Without Action (3277 Views)

Invest To Own An Equity In A Promising Tech (SaaS) Startup / MMM Has Now Moved To Kenya Promising 40% See Photo Proof / 5 Nigerians Among Forbes 30 Most Promising Young African Entrepreneurs For 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Promising Job Without Action by sunnx(f): 1:00pm On Nov 09, 2015
Hello fellow nairalanders, how has your day been? Please am confussed and i want someone to calm me down. Do anyone knows this company named: MULTILINE PROJECTS AND GLOBAL SERVICES LIMITED in SANGO area of OGUN STATE?

This company said they are into oil and gas, agricultural products and construction. They promise us job in building oil and gas refinary in Ogun state in which we bought form from them for the job. Though, am one among thousanded and if not million that purchased the form at huge and expensive amount since last year 2014 and i pass throuh all their screening, but up to the time am writing this message we are yet to hear anything from them about the job. Whenever i browse there site, nothing to show that they are existing and when i call their cellphone contact hmm, they answer in a professional way as if the job will start in the next day or next week and this is how have been told since i bought the form from them...they keep telling me "soon" "soon". My knowlegeable Nairaland people, do you know these MULTILINE PROJECTS AND GLOBAL SERVICE LIMITED? Are they real? Do you think i and many thousand if not million have entered one chance? Kindly help with information about them and let us know much about them.

Thank you for your understanding and have a great week ahead.
Re: Promising Job Without Action by twoofakind(m): 1:06pm On Nov 24, 2015
I just get the same offer. I was asked to pay 80k that work will commence this December, but am kinda worried whether to apt in for it.
Re: Promising Job Without Action by sunnx(f): 7:16am On Dec 03, 2015
I just get the same offer. I was asked to pay 80k that work will commence this December, but am kinda worried whether to apt in for it.

No, i doubt u, they cannot ask u to pay 80k. If u have said 25k to 30k i would have accept that. 80k, how much will they pay as salary? Guy, 80k to much abegy u can start recharge card business with that if u have it, rather than investing in where u cannot ....
Re: Promising Job Without Action by ProElite: 8:20pm On Dec 04, 2015
sunnx:
Hello fellow nairalanders, how has your day been? Please am confussed and i want someone to calm me down. Do anyone knows this company named: MULTILINE PROJECTS AND GLOBAL SERVICES LIMITED in SANGO area of OGUN STATE?

This company said they are into oil and gas, agricultural products and construction. They promise us job in building oil and gas refinary in Ogun state in which we bought form from them for the job. Though, am one among thousanded and if not million that purchased the form at huge and expensive amount since last year 2014 and i pass throuh all their screening, but up to the time am writing this message we are yet to hear anything from them about the job. Whenever i browse there site, nothing to show that they are existing and when i call their cellphone contact hmm, they answer in a professional way as if the job will start in the next day or next week and this is how have been told since i bought the form from them...they keep telling me "soon" "soon". My knowlegeable Nairaland people, do you know these MULTILINE PROJECTS AND GLOBAL SERVICE LIMITED? Are they real? Do you think i and many thousand if not million have entered one chance? Kindly help with information about them and let us know much about them.

Thank you for your understanding and have a great week ahead.
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Promising Job Without Action by Mosescotability(m): 3:06pm On Apr 06, 2016
Suunx....CALM DOWN GOD HAD DONE EVERYTHING CONCERNING THAT ISSUE, YOU JUST START PRAYING...ACCORDING TO WHAT I HEARD THERE ARE SOME LITTLE BARRIER DELAYING IT...CONTINUE PRAYING TO GOD, DONT WORRY...I DONT HAVE MUCH TO TELL YOU CONCERNING THAT ASPECT.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Promising Job Without Action by Thonycrown: 6:37pm On Jun 17, 2016
Can u pls brief me abt what u heard concerning multline
Re: Promising Job Without Action by Limibanti(m): 5:02pm On Jun 20, 2016
twoofakind:

Please i need information about Multiline project services limited. I will appreciate to get an update on the offer given
Re: Promising Job Without Action by DEWONN(m): 6:12pm On Jun 21, 2016
AS I AM WRITING THIS I HEARD THAT THEY HAVE CALL SOME FOR SCREENING LIKE THE ELECTRICIANS,AND SOME LABOUR.BT I HAVENT GET MY FORM YET.CUZ AM ALSO SCARED...
Re: Promising Job Without Action by DEWONN(m): 6:14pm On Jun 21, 2016
DEWONN:
AS I AM WRITING THIS I HEARD THAT THEY HAVE CALL SOME FOR SCREENING LIKE THE ELECTRICIANS,AND SOME LABOUR.BT I HAVENT GET MY FORM YET.CUZ AM ALSO SCARED...
LEAP BEFORE YOU BOUNCE
Re: Promising Job Without Action by sunnx(f): 1:24pm On Sep 28, 2016
They told me too to come and fill id form that they soon be going to site before the year runs out
Re: Promising Job Without Action by Thonycrown: 12:05pm On Oct 01, 2016
sunnx:
They told me too to come and fill id form that they soon be going to site before the year runs out
Re: Promising Job Without Action by Thonycrown: 12:10pm On Oct 01, 2016
Exactly what my source told me......anyway,is like something good is coming frm their side. U can go ahead and fill d form as required.
Re: Promising Job Without Action by afanide: 12:17pm On Oct 01, 2016
Check them out on Google....
Re: Promising Job Without Action by Thonycrown: 12:24pm On Oct 01, 2016
@sunx,, if there is any new development concerning ds, pls dont hestate to keep d whole house informed. likewise myself ok??
Re: Promising Job Without Action by sunnx(f): 10:06am On Nov 10, 2016
Fellow nairalanders I hail your sustaining courages in this economy recession of ours. That remind me of these trend which I posted by these time last year November, today marks it one year and one day, we are yet too see anything coming forth from the so-call MULTILINE projects and global services limited.

It seems the company has plan to unfold project truely but the project in bigger than what they might thought and for that reasons they are incapable to carry on. I think so[that's my opinion anyway].

I sort through their website, its idle no any update of information aside the one that has been pasted there for past last decade.

I usually got surprise when I dabbled into their site to see how well design it was but on a periphery its just seat down look without action.

Hmm! Am still wondering if these people can still cope with what is on ground with the Nigeria economy and the falling price in the international market. Well, and anyway, I still surmon those still waiting for them to still do, but I will urge you too to put your head down and think as they have thought in keeping you hoping. But if there are any developments never delay to pass it on to know what is going on with them. But for now, I doubt if they can build that bloc they promised[that's just my opinion] i may be right or wrong.

Thank you.
Re: Promising Job Without Action by sunergy08: 11:30pm On Nov 29, 2016
hi @ sunnx,
i was just directed to the firm few days ago, and i went there today,
i was told to pay a sum of 23500 for form and court palava.
I am skeptical about the validity of this project, that's why i came online to see the genuiness of it too
abeg. anyone with a tangible info should do good yo help before I fall into the hand of scammers
money no dey town oooo
Re: Promising Job Without Action by sunnx(f): 3:00am On Jan 01, 2017
Happy new year fans hope you don't let 2016 recession and frustration wails you down. Here we are on it again let's see what will come of these company all we are hearing in 2016 was a story, story we don't know what may be the lattest in 2017. But anyway where I will get to, I must surely get there the road may seem to be rough but I must get there in a grand style in these 2017.
Re: Promising Job Without Action by Obinuesa(m): 8:58pm On Mar 27, 2017
Gasoline Associates Ltd - Jobs/Vacancies - Nigeria https://www.nairaland.com/3387281/gasoline-associates-ltd --

(1) (Reply)

Original Designer Bags For Sale With Guarantee. / Tony Elumelu Foundation(tefconnect) 2021/2022 For Entrepreneurs - How To Apply / Breaking: List Of Loan Apps Backlisted By CBN:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.