Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,845 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:13 AM

My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant…(sex Story) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant…(sex Story) (55352 Views)

ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 9 - Final Episode) / ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 7) / ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant…(sex Story) by chibeby: 1:28pm On Nov 09, 2015
I live in a compound of 5 tenants minus the
landlord and his family. My landlady is an
Ikwerre woman, a voluptious average bodied
woman with a nice set of racks. She has 1 boy
and 3 girls. All are grown. This woman seem to
be the heart of our problem in the compound.
Her husband is
a cool man who overlooks simple things but
this woman will fight for everything to make
sure everyone understands that it is her
compound. Everything…..water, parking space,
light bill, etc. I never really found myself in such
a situation with her cos I always tried to keep to
myself. And she’s got pretty daughters that
benefitted generously of her body type but I do
not talk to them other than the regular
greetings. Though I know that they like greeting
me afterall i’m a young guy living in their
compound but I seem not to want to be chatty
with them. I like two of the daughters especially
the eldest who’s a couple of years older than I
am, then the last daughter as well. I know they
like me too cos I’ve seen their glances and the
way they linger around when they greet me or
come to my house for something, hoping we
might strike a conversation.
One day, I parked my car in the landlady’s
parking spot and travelled cos it came up
suddenly. I was away for 5 days before I went
back home. I just got back that afternoon and
met an empty and quiet compound. I put on the
tv, took off my clothes and was about to hit the
shower when a knock on the door redirected my
route. I opened it and saw the least person I
expected to see…… (you guessed right), my
landlady. She wore a blue blouse and a wrapper
around her waist. Surprised, greeted her
and she greeted me back and asked simply
“why did you park your car in my space when
you knew you were travelling?” I told her that I
was sorry and that the journey came up
abruptly, and that I was in such a rush to even
think. I could see that she was furious and I
added more soothingly that I’d move it right
away. She seemed satisfied with my apology
and smiled, then asked me how my trip was
and she hope I brought something back. I told
her that
the trip was fine and that I did (even
though I didn’t have anyone in mind when I
bought the fruits and other stuff i came back
with). I invited her in and headed straight to the
kitchen while she waited in the sitting room. I
had just come back with some of the items in
my hand when she smiled and said “you boys
and bad bad films. See the kain film you dey
watch”. I turned and stared at the tv, they were
showing an er0tic scene explicitly. I smiled and
apologized, then walked towards the tv to turn it
off when she said “are you a kid? you can
watch anything you want”. I obliged her and
replied “yes. but I no wan make konji hold me
later”. She laughed and asked me how it could
be when I have a lot of girlfriends. Then went
on “e be like say you sabi, i dey hear them dey
shout sometimes”. I couldn’t believe what is
happening. I
couldn’t believe that I am having this
conversation with this woman. She’s hitting on
me.
As the thoughts crossed my mind, I felt my junior stir and woke up from his slumber as if he was commanded “Arise little one”. Mind you he’s not little in any way. She noticed it and smiled, then said “I knew from the way you dey f**k those girls, you carry big pr1ck”. Bearing the encouragement no more, Junior arose in his might and in anger so that all who saw him might tremble in fear. I simply stood there contemplating on what to do when my landlady sighed, looked at me and sat down on my couch. ‘This is it’ I thought to myself. Then amazing myself, with my d**k pointing forward like a compass,…….no, more like a general leading his army to war, my feet moved of it’s own accord until I am standing in front of my landlady looking a bit smug and dumb(you can imagine the combination naa). With her eyes fixed hungrily on the bulge, she simply put her hand on my waist and tugged at my towel, it came off freely and behold how my Joystick sprang out. If it were the Olympic Joystick long jump, it would have made an ace.
Anyway, it was there in front of her and she stared at it in disbelief, but with so much greed in her eyes that i thought she would chew it off with one bite. I prayed in my mind at that moment that she doesn’t know what a hot dog looks like before she mistook junior as one. Then she grabbed it in her hands and rubbed it, then she squeezed it a bit harder and the Joystick thickened. She kept rubbing it without putting it in her mouth, then I figured maybe she’s not a Joystick sucker. I took her hand away and turned slowly and walked towards the room, stopping at the door to look back at her and smile. She got up suddenly and followed me, when she
opened the curtain, i was nowhere. She was about looking around when I grabbed her breasts from behind, squeezed
it hard and pushed her on the bed. As she fell, I reached for her wrapper and pulled it off. I was dumbfounded. She’s got big round buttocks. I was in no way patient and i reached for her, threw open her legs and....CONTINUE TO READ IT HERE
Re: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant…(sex Story) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 09, 2015
grin
Re: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant…(sex Story) by gamaliel121(m): 2:08pm On Nov 09, 2015
Soo u fuccked ur landlords wife

Silly guy angry
Re: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant…(sex Story) by obiorathesubtle: 3:23pm On Nov 09, 2015
undecided the story is actually interesting. Wake me when part4 comes out!

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Sex Is Not A Valentine's Day Gift / When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone / 2017 - If I No See Husband Eeeh... I Go Thief Person Own - FB User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.