Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,014 members, 7,799,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Christians, Learn How To Curse Your Enemies The Biblical Way. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians, Learn How To Curse Your Enemies The Biblical Way. (6820 Views)

8 false Teachings by Churches And The Biblical Truths Concerning them. / Pat Robertson Says Demons Can Curse Your Unborn Child Through Facebook / Satan Ministry: How To Curse Your Enemies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians, Learn How To Curse Your Enemies The Biblical Way. by huxley(m): 7:41pm On May 14, 2009
Have you ever wondered how to curse your enemies so that it complies with the bible and also render it effective?  Well, wonder no more.  The bible provides copious examples that you could use to cast really strong, long-lasting and effective curses.  Here we go;

Psalm 69:

18Draw nigh unto my soul, and redeem it: deliver me because of mine enemies.

19Thou hast known my reproach, and my shame, and my dishonour: mine adversaries are all before thee.

20Reproach hath broken my heart; and I am full of heaviness: and I looked for some to take pity, but there was none; and for comforters, but I found none.

21They gave me also gall for my meat; and in my thirst they gave me vinegar to drink.

22Let their table become a snare before them: and that which should have been for their welfare, let it become a trap.

23Let their eyes be darkened, that they see not; and make their loins continually to shake.

24Pour out thine indignation upon them, and let thy wrathful anger take hold of them.

25Let their habitation be desolate; and let none dwell in their tents.

26For they persecute him whom thou hast smitten; and they talk to the grief of those whom thou hast wounded.

27Add iniquity unto their iniquity: and let them not come into thy righteousness.

28Let them be blotted out of the book of the living, and not be written with the righteous.

29But I am poor and sorrowful: let thy salvation, O God, set me up on high.

Psalm 137:

6If I do not remember thee, let my tongue cleave to the roof of my mouth; if I prefer not Jerusalem above my chief joy.

7Remember, O LORD, the children of Edom in the day of Jerusalem; who said, Rase it, rase it, even to the foundation thereof.

8O daughter of Babylon, who art to be destroyed; happy shall he be, that rewardeth thee as thou hast served us.

9Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

Psalm 139:

20For they speak against thee wickedly, and thine enemies take thy name in vain.

21Do not I hate them, O LORD, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?

22I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.

23Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts:

24And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.

Psalm 140:

7O GOD the Lord, the strength of my salvation, thou hast covered my head in the day of battle.

8Grant not, O LORD, the desires of the wicked: further not his wicked device; lest they exalt themselves. Selah.

9As for the head of those that compass me about, let the mischief of their own lips cover them.

10Let burning coals fall upon them: let them be cast into the fire; into deep pits, that they rise not up again.

11Let not an evil speaker be established in the earth: evil shall hunt the violent man to overthrow him.

Re: Christians, Learn How To Curse Your Enemies The Biblical Way. by nana(f): 7:42pm On May 14, 2009
Whao! When did u start quoting the bible?
Re: Christians, Learn How To Curse Your Enemies The Biblical Way. by huxley(m): 7:46pm On May 14, 2009
nana:

Whao! When did u start quoting the bible?

Is that some kind of honour or achievement?
Re: Christians, Learn How To Curse Your Enemies The Biblical Way. by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 14, 2009
I thought christians are supposed to love their enemies or something?
Re: Christians, Learn How To Curse Your Enemies The Biblical Way. by Tudor2: 11:30pm On May 14, 2009
Evidently love includes praying for charcoal to rain on your enemies.and what the hell does 'make their loins countinually shake'-hope its not what i'm thinking. . . .
Re: Christians, Learn How To Curse Your Enemies The Biblical Way. by toneyb: 6:43pm On May 16, 2009
huxley:

Psalm 139:

20For they speak against thee wickedly, and thine enemies take thy name in vain.

21Do not I hate them, O LORD, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?

22I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.

\

grin grin grin Did the bible god that is said to be the god of love inspire people to write these lovely lines? grin grin

(1) (Reply)

What Happens To Christians Who Stray? - Paul Ellis / How Jesus Died For Our Sins : The Road To Easter / Who Killed Mohammed: A Jewish Woman Or Aisha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.