Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... (97392 Views)

'Edo Ladies In Italy Have Sex In The Bush, I'm Ashamed Of Them" - Edo Guy / She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed / Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 10, 2015
taikem01:

Babe, I'm lusting after your picture. Your lips will be so good for Mouth Action!

Ehm. Ok.
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 10, 2015
orbitalgis:

Errrm its cringe worthy though

Oh my. I'm so embarrassed. Cringe is a slang here for an embarrassing or awkward situation.
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 10, 2015
bayocanny:

Where have u been? Your cell phone aint roaming anymore

Eh sorry... changed my number..
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 10, 2015
JimiCoker:

Errr, sorry boo, that's a wrong usage of the word (maybe you meant crass). Cringe is a verb (like shudder or shiver). You can't say its so shiver. Next time, say you cringe whenever you see stuff like that.

Oh my. I'm so embarrassed. Cringe is a slang here for an embarrassing or awkward situation.
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 10, 2015
Youngpo413:
They are different from those foolish guys here that are busy sending ladies PMs,thereby making some b!tches to feel too big ontop nothing...foolish guy everywhere you go.
I remember one tread here were some dumb head WOMEN ARE mentioning the names of those guys who send them PMs. I was like guys still do that stuff undecided

That God we are orienting our guys to think straight

1 Like

Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by PencilBox: 9:18am On Nov 10, 2015
ogeoflyf:

Lmao grin grin the hustle for likes n shares is real P.S :- we knw that scope wink grin grin grin
cheesy HAHAHAHAHA!
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by Monalisa185(f): 9:35am On Nov 10, 2015
Maximillian1:
*sets leg for her* grin
lol,na your fellow man oooo
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by 14teenK: 9:36am On Nov 10, 2015
Some guys will read and say *story 4 d gods* ....dem go still dey misbehave ....I know how many boys recharge card wey I Don chop for whatsapp......one thing be say
Mugu die today another one is born ...
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by israeloke4(m): 9:40am On Nov 10, 2015
that is naija guys for you.
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by dmola(m): 9:42am On Nov 10, 2015
liljboy:
that's why I prefer my local dialect to your english

Fulani tht was typographical error ....
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by kayalla(f): 9:54am On Nov 10, 2015
dude this:
#"Thanks for acceptment..." "Thanks for the
acception..."
#"Thanks for the acceptation..."
#"Thank you for acceptizing my request..."
#"Thanks for being acceptive..."

is really funny
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by CossyErik(m): 9:55am On Nov 10, 2015
I swear! u deserve 1K for this thread
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by Seculent: 9:55am On Nov 10, 2015
bookworm07:
My best guess is that u do what the OP has said alot
Your guess so wrong... Because I said it's lame? Is this a new advise to you? That's the last thing I will never do.

Work more on your comprehensive skills
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by Seculent: 10:02am On Nov 10, 2015
Eugenedimgba:
I'm also ashamed of guys who copy and paste too much...I'm referring to the Op.
Yes! He copied and pasted it. I am surprised with the number of Likes is got because the topic had being on FP times without number.
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by Seculent: 10:04am On Nov 10, 2015
DEGREE2466:

Guy this shit is stall now

Are you new to Nairaland

The moderators need orientation what nonsense
I tire for MOD oh! Everything is always new to them.
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 10, 2015
YourMain:
Don't be, nobody's above mistakes. The word cringe is not a slang, as it can be used in formal writing. "My body go just dey do wan kain if I see dat kain tin" is an expression that can be used in place of the standard (formal) one (cringe). It could only be a slang if one were to confer special meaning to the word e.g in the Nigerian context, the word 'chop' could mean eat, i.e you don chop?
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by herrdeustch: 10:12am On Nov 10, 2015
YourMain:

1. Thanks for your reply (Although I'm not sure why you are embarrassed ? )
2. Cringe is an English word - you explain here that it is a slang. Are you using cringe here as a slang or a proper English word? I am asking because:
a.If you use it as slang then I bow for your slang skills-and concede my ignorance.
b. In formal English, cringe also could mean a human response to embarrassment( or fear etc), which means that your usage of the word as a slang means the same thing as if you had used it formally .
3. No wahala, at the end of the day, I finally understand what you mean.Its a pleasure meeting ya, fine lady. wink
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 10:13am On Nov 10, 2015
Lwkm.. Like say na admisson dem get. Dem go get sense..
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by benjaminiyke(m): 10:24am On Nov 10, 2015
Kingsley1000:
i feel like e_punching or slapping those niggas,even my sis of 17yrs do get 100likes,amid numerous comments of these men
I swear down bruv...and when this Niggas post theirs,you see 10likes. These mofo's don't want to respect themselves.#pathetic
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 10, 2015
herrdeustch:

1. Thanks for your reply (Although I'm not sure why you are embarrassed ? )
2. Cringe is an English word - you explain here that it is a slang. Are you using cringe here as a slang or a proper English word? I am asking because:
a.If you use it as slang then I bow for your slang skills-and concede my ignorance.
b. In formal English, cringe also could mean a human response to embarrassment( or fear etc), which means that your usage of the word as a slang means the same thing as if you had used it formally .
3. No wahala, at the end of the day, I finally understand what you mean.Its a pleasure meeting ya, fine lady. wink

No no I'm sorry. I meant we'd say cringe if someone does something embarrassing rather than cringe worthy or that makes me cringe. It's more common to say " That's so cringe or absolute cringe" rather than the proper version.

I'm really embarrassed. I forgot that that wasn't everyone's average lingo...

1 Like

Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 10, 2015
JimiCoker:

Don't be, nobody's above mistakes. The word cringe is not a slang, as it can be used in formal writing. "My body go just dey do wan kain if I see dat kain tin" is an expression that can be used in place of the standard (formal) one (cringe). It could only be a slang if one were to confer special meaning to the word e.g in the Nigerian context, the word 'chop' could mean eat, i.e you don chop?

No no I'm sorry. I meant we'd say cringe if someone does something embarrassing rather than cringe worthy or that makes me cringe. It's more common to say " That's so cringe or absolute cringe" rather than the proper version.

Yeah I didn't mean it wasn't an English word. Just the way we'd say it is more "slang" if you get me.
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 10, 2015
liljboy:
I'm so ashamed of guys who go to a girl's Facebook wall to thank her for accepting their request. Please stop doing that! For the love of gala and la casera stop it!

The worst part is you don't even say it correctly... you'll visit a girl's wall to see posts like,

#"Thanks for acceptment..." "Thanks for the
acception..."
#"Thanks for the acceptation..."
#"Thank you for acceptizing my request..."
#"Thanks for being acceptive..."

I even saw one recently, it goes like, "Thanks for accepting my request. May God bless you and your family, anything you seek you shall find... any weapon fashioned against you shall not prosper... every evil obstacle will be diverted IJN... AMEN!!!"

This whole prayer for an ordinary request?

KAI! ADVICE NO BE CURSE.... GUYS LEARN
KWANU!!!
Hahahahahahaha. Guys who act wussy value women to an extent that they go so low on them and later, these guys will complain they've been milked.
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by Priceless00(f): 10:49am On Nov 10, 2015
I tire Oooo, sometimes i jst feel like.... Ha ha on top wetin.
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by whytfaz(m): 10:52am On Nov 10, 2015
Everytime I see that "thanks for accepting my friend request"

Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by LORDDICE(m): 10:57am On Nov 10, 2015
Speechless3:

when my fiance is a soldier
hehehe, nt bad... he might actually be my junior grin
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by Kingsley1000(m): 11:03am On Nov 10, 2015
14teenK:
Some guys will read and say *story 4 d gods* ....dem go still dey misbehave ....I know how many boys recharge card wey I Don chop for whatsapp......one thing be say
Mugu die today another one is born ...
pls how do u extort money from them?
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by Agozie48: 11:11am On Nov 10, 2015
Richy4:
Op, in as much as I agree with you that those comments were too cheesy, you can't say you were ashamed of people that does that

Some people think it was good manners to say thank you, Some take it to be an opening remark......

so whatever rocks their boat.......

Maybe you should enlighten them on the best opening statement when a pretty girl accepts to be their friend on FB

YOU ARE DEFINITELY ONE OF THEM
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by sheabutter1: 11:50am On Nov 10, 2015
YourMain:
Lol it's actually so cringe
Chai, you are FTC. but not happy lol. is being awhile, how you doing.
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 10, 2015
sheabutter1:

Chai, you are FTC. but not happy lol. is being awhile, how you doing.

Lol it's not much of an achievement.

I'm good thanks you ?
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 10, 2015
LORDDICE:

hehehe, nt bad... he might actually be my junior grin

I showed him this, he said u should thank God for faceless forums grin
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 10, 2015
YourMain:

Yeah I didn't mean it wasn't an English word. Just the way we'd say it is more "slang" if you get me.
Oh, now I get. That's awesome, I'm definitely going to start using it that way cheesy
BTW Good job not blowing your top even though you knew what you were saying, most ladies in your shoes would've gone all ape shit wink
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 10, 2015
JimiCoker:

Oh, now I get. That's awesome, I'm definitely going to start using it that way cheesy
BTW Good job not blowing your top even though you knew what you were saying, most ladies in your shoes would've gone all ape shit wink

Ehm well it's not much of a reason to get mad. It was honestly my mistake. I thought it was a general thing worldwide. But I guess it's only in the UK and Ireland.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend / Groom Drags Best Man Away From His Wife, Hits Him For Hugging Her Tightly / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.