Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,454 members, 7,808,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... (97393 Views)

'Edo Ladies In Italy Have Sex In The Bush, I'm Ashamed Of Them" - Edo Guy / She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed / Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by 14teenK: 12:09pm On Nov 10, 2015
Kingsley1000:
pls how do u extort money from them?
Name wetin u wan hear....tori for anoda day grin
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 10, 2015
YourMain:
Ehm well it's not much of a reason to get mad. It was honestly my mistake. I thought it was a general thing worldwide. But I guess it's only in the UK and Ireland.
Yeah, probably. So is it only Naija guys that plague you with gratitude for acceptization of friend requests? grin
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 10, 2015
@Op I cofy ur post and I fasteam por My will.. kaji KO. ....lol
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 10, 2015
JimiCoker:

Yeah, probably. So is it only Naija guys that plague you with gratitude for acceptization of friend requests? grin

no lol just weirdos hahha its actually so annoying. i just delete the posts from my wall.
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 10, 2015
YourMain:

no lol just weirdos hahha its actually so annoying. i just delete the posts from my wall.
Hehehehe. I've always looked at issues like this from the point of view of the poor love-stricken stuttering guys, now I'm beginning to see how traumatizing it could be when you have to sift through hundreds of such comments daily. Can't be easy being a lady cheesy
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by LamiHandsome(m): 12:41pm On Nov 10, 2015
...and on the educational path, outside here I got a whatsapp group; where Concord related issues are being broken down like pea nuts. The group's title is "Let's Discuss Concord"
However, the group is created by me, might be hilarious but I bet I'm one serious head in English. Simply put, I'm a huge fan of English.
The group was created by me in affiliation with "A great professor" in English. He would be available to answer questions too with me; it's actually a tender group though. Everybody has the sole right to share thoughts, ideas or beliefs. You know it's always awesome when scholars debate

I actually created the group to help with confusing matters in English; you know, we tend to make even hilarious mistakes in our day to day conversations. I tell you, if you join this group, cases of balderdash lines in our grammar would definitely be reduced to a minimal level.
The Fun part:
There's random lavish give away of freebies of airtime all over the week; 3 rounds everyday (all networks). Jokes too when the need arises.

Whatsapp no: 08101034997. You definitely cannot afford to miss out!
Show some interest.,
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 10, 2015
JimiCoker:

Hehehehe. I've always looked at issues like this from the point of view of the poor love-stricken stuttering guys, now I'm beginning to see how traumatizing it could be when you have to sift through hundreds of such comments daily. Can't be easy being a lady cheesy

Hahaha hundreds shocked lol wow. Imagine getting hundreds. Well I don't get hundreds.
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 10, 2015
YourMain:

Hahaha hundreds shocked lol wow. Imagine getting hundreds. Well I don't get hundreds.
Rrrrr *wink* *wink* wink
Pray tell, just how many do you get then? tongue
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 10, 2015
JimiCoker:

Rrrrr *wink* *wink* wink
Pray tell, just how many do you get then? tongue

350 tongue
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by bookworm07(m): 1:08pm On Nov 10, 2015
Seculent:
Your guess so wrong... Because I said it's lame? Is this a new advise to you? That's the last thing I will never do.

Work more on your comprehensive skills
Ok. You also work on your english. U made a blunder there
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by sureteeboy(m): 1:30pm On Nov 10, 2015
frakdon:
mehn! There's this lady, I am close to her, yeah she beautiful, truly but I am beginning to see that's where it ends, every morning, when ever she is ready to go to work, she would take a shot and post on Facebook, so irritating, I have asked her before what's the essence of having a thousand pictures on Facebook, like she takes her beautiful face and facebooking serious and honestly outta all my female friends she Is the only 1 who constantly does that, I am beginning to wonder, is she insecure, immature, and low self esteem that all she cares about is men, complementing her fine face, boosting her ego, really what does she drive in men calling her sexy, beautiful baby, my queen, my love, like she needs to confirm from outsiders, before her mind is at peace, it is very annoying, because I am very close to her...the last time I asked her, she was like, am doing it for fun, Gaddamn, what is the fun in posting pictures every day, and having 120-150likes and with senseless 50+ comments...
I'll talk to her again ...
lol. grin
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by Maximillian1: 1:56pm On Nov 10, 2015
Monalisa185:

lol,na your fellow man oooo
loooooool
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 10, 2015
YourMain:
350 tongue
Jesussss!! Not daily surely??

Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by Richy4(m): 3:06pm On Nov 10, 2015
Agozie48:

YOU ARE DEFINITELY ONE OF THEM

Sorry to disappoint you. I don't do face book.

Don't use the word definitely so generously when you are not sure of what you are saying.
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by baba2nday(m): 3:06pm On Nov 10, 2015
YourMain:

350 tongue
*strays away from thread*, Have you got an IG acc that starts with letter C and ends with E with 2_ inbtw..cos,if you don't,you've got a serious facsimile.
*strays back*
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by LORDDICE(m): 3:09pm On Nov 10, 2015
Speechless3:

I showed him this, he said u should thank God for faceless forums grin

that moment when all I want to do hold ya waist tongue
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 10, 2015
baba2nday:

*strays away from thread*, Have you got an IG acc that starts with letter C and ends with E with 2_ inbtw..cos,if you don't,you've got a serious facsimile.
*strays back*

Lol no... I don't sorry..
Mine starts with b and ends with x...
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by Alani86: 3:14pm On Nov 10, 2015
Kingsley1000:
pls how do u extort money from them?

You sound inclined bro! Hook me up via Whatsapp asap, got something for you.
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by Laredojohn(m): 3:18pm On Nov 10, 2015
TruthTella:

lalasticlala is just trying to pass his message across.
aiit ooo,
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by Seculent: 3:21pm On Nov 10, 2015
bookworm07:
Ok. You also work on your english. U made a blunder there
Pick out the blunder.
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by baba2nday(m): 3:34pm On Nov 10, 2015
YourMain:

Lol no... I don't sorry..
Mine starts with b and ends with x...

*strays again* Mogbe..I'm losing my compos mentis here...lol
Ermm..I guess you wouldn't wanna reveal ur IG name here,.email maybe??
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by Boyooosa(m): 3:37pm On Nov 10, 2015
@op, na me added d last 'likes' to make it 557 grin grin grin grin I wish to add 500 more, but No Corruption in Buhari's Tenure... cry
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by herrdeustch: 3:43pm On Nov 10, 2015
smiley wink
YourMain:

No no I'm sorry. I meant we'd say cringe if someone does something embarrassing rather than cringe worthy or that makes me cringe. It's more common to say " That's so cringe or absolute cringe" rather than the proper version.

I'm really embarrassed. I forgot that that wasn't everyone's average lingo...
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 10, 2015
baba2nday:

*strays again* Mogbe..I'm losing my compos mentis here...lol
Ermm..I guess you wouldn't wanna reveal ur IG name here,.email maybe??

I don't really mind. Whichever you prefer.

My ig name is Bolu_ox anyways smiley
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by baba2nday(m): 6:33pm On Nov 10, 2015
YourMain:

I don't really mind. Whichever you prefer.

My ig name is Bolu_ox anyways smiley

Aight, I'd share the profile with you, so you'd judge...I'm still positive tho wink
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by franksheggs(m): 6:53pm On Nov 10, 2015
IndianaJay:
We have heard you although no need to open thread because of this.
.....u dey do am ba....its jst an advice
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by liljboy(m): 7:49pm On Nov 10, 2015
DEGREE2466:

Guy this shit is stale now

Are you new to Nairaland

The moderators need orientation what nonsense
the fact that they allowed you to register signifies that.
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by liljboy(m): 7:52pm On Nov 10, 2015
SonOfEl:

You copied these from Maureen nwakaibeya's page on facebook I believe....
i cant remember, but giving me her phone number will help me confirm.
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by fajani(m): 8:38pm On Nov 10, 2015
liljboy:
I'm so ashamed of guys who go to a girl's Facebook wall to thank her for accepting their request. Please stop doing that! For the love of gala and la casera stop it!

The worst part is you don't even say it correctly... you'll visit a girl's wall to see posts like,

#"Thanks for acceptment..." "Thanks for the
acception..."
#"Thanks for the acceptation..."
#"Thank you for acceptizing my request..."
#"Thanks for being acceptive..."

I even saw one recently, it goes like, "Thanks for accepting my request. May God bless you and your family, anything you seek you shall find... any weapon fashioned against you shall not prosper... every evil obstacle will be diverted IJN... AMEN!!!"

This whole prayer for an ordinary request?

KAI! ADVICE NO BE CURSE.... GUYS LEARN
KWANU!!!
guy y u make me open my teeth
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by SonOfEl(m): 10:29pm On Nov 10, 2015
liljboy:
i cant remember, but giving me her phone number will help me confirm.

ImpossiCAN'T! .....
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by fyxboss(m): 10:54pm On Nov 10, 2015
YourMain:
Lol it's actually so cringe
. Lovely pic
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 10, 2015
fyxboss:
. Lovely pic

Thank you. smiley

And you too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend / Groom Drags Best Man Away From His Wife, Hits Him For Hugging Her Tightly / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.