Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,873 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

Which Website Company Designed And Is Currently Maintaining Jumia And Konga? - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Which Website Company Designed And Is Currently Maintaining Jumia And Konga? (8917 Views)

We Design Responsive Website( Company, Blog, Forum, Web Application & Ecommerce) / Website Design Training In Portharcourt -alpha Website Company / Get Your Own Ecommerce Website Like Jumia And Konga For Almost Nothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Website Company Designed And Is Currently Maintaining Jumia And Konga? by whisp3r(m): 9:36pm On Nov 14, 2015
omeizaowuda:
Also, as for how much they cost. It's nothing less than 30k dollars for the dealdey project. But take not that Konga will Def cost more.

Someone that was complaining of 500k

Let me help him convert it to naira

30k dollar = 6m Naira
Re: Which Website Company Designed And Is Currently Maintaining Jumia And Konga? by omeizaowuda(m): 9:46pm On Nov 14, 2015
whisp3r:

30k dollar = 6m Naira

500k is a little. check the contact page of happycog.com and read about the minimum they charge. They charge a minimum of 100k dollars
Re: Which Website Company Designed And Is Currently Maintaining Jumia And Konga? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 14, 2015
whisp3r:

30k dollar = 6m Naira
You didn't answer my question and mind you, money is not the issue. Its part of my research to understand what I'm trying to do. I must know what I want to spend my money on and who I spend it on. Even N20 should be used judiciously and not wasted.
Re: Which Website Company Designed And Is Currently Maintaining Jumia And Konga? by whisp3r(m): 10:05pm On Nov 14, 2015
Blured:
You didn't answer my question and mind you, money is not the issue. Its part of my research to understand what I'm trying to do. I must know what I want to spend my money on and who I spend it on. Even N20 should be used judiciously and not wasted.

You don't expect me to tell you that I signed a NDA in a public forum.

Money is not the issue, but you called the person charging you 500k for their service a scam

C'mmon we are not kids na undecided

2 Likes

Re: Which Website Company Designed And Is Currently Maintaining Jumia And Konga? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 14, 2015
whisp3r:

You don't expect me to tell you that I signed a NDA in a public forum.

Money is not the issue, but you called the person charging you 500k for their service a scam

C'mmon we are not kids na undecided
OK. Its time to go to bed. Goodnight
Re: Which Website Company Designed And Is Currently Maintaining Jumia And Konga? by 53cur3m0d3(m): 1:11am On Nov 15, 2015
I'm enjoying this game Blured & Whisp3r are playing. Dhtml18, Abeg come o make we enter set grin
Re: Which Website Company Designed And Is Currently Maintaining Jumia And Konga? by whisp3r(m): 2:07am On Nov 15, 2015
53cur3m0d3:
I'm enjoying this game Blured & Whisp3r are playing. Dhtml18, Abeg come o make we enter set grin

Don't you sleep ?
Re: Which Website Company Designed And Is Currently Maintaining Jumia And Konga? by Nobody: 5:47am On Nov 15, 2015
whisp3r:

Don't you sleep ?
undecided
Re: Which Website Company Designed And Is Currently Maintaining Jumia And Konga? by whisp3r(m): 7:43am On Nov 15, 2015
Blured:
undecided

Stop quoting me unnecessarily

I wasn't quoting you
Re: Which Website Company Designed And Is Currently Maintaining Jumia And Konga? by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 15, 2015
whisp3r:

I wasn't quoting you
alright if you say so. undecided
Re: Which Website Company Designed And Is Currently Maintaining Jumia And Konga? by 53cur3m0d3(m): 3:54pm On Nov 15, 2015
whisp3r:

I wasn't quoting you
Blured:
alright if you say so. undecided
Tom & Jerry grin

whisp3r:

Don't you sleep ?
I'm a Guradian of The NL Galaxy
Re: Which Website Company Designed And Is Currently Maintaining Jumia And Konga? by Taiw(m): 12:55am On Nov 16, 2015
i will charge more than 500k for àn eccomerce if you want it to look like jumia.

Magento itself is resource demanding.you cant use shared hosting. Mage hosting coy is an hosting coy that runs on mage os- the engine that powers magento.they charg close 200k. we have not talked of payment system. magento plugins are expensive. Inventory mgt must be considered when your store continues to grow. Theming magento is time consuming...
Whoever will charge you high will give you value for your money. some might charge 50k and use opencart but trust me it wont be like jumia. you will run into problems when your site grows.
Re: Which Website Company Designed And Is Currently Maintaining Jumia And Konga? by Youngzedd(m): 5:34am On Nov 16, 2015
Blured:
alright. Why I said so was because I asked someone I met here to design a website for me and he requested I pay him almost 500,000 naira shocked . That's pure scam. Cant trust anyone I met here anymore and will like everyone keep to topic by not posting their own website link and phone number and answer my question if they can.

You think to give you something like Konga doesn't worth that?

You're lucky you were not charged 30,000 USD

Magento enterprise edition license cost $17,900

E-commerce isn't a child's play. You must be ready to spend money to make money.
Re: Which Website Company Designed And Is Currently Maintaining Jumia And Konga? by fghanni(m): 11:30am On Nov 16, 2015
maybe you just list out the features you need, we review then give you an estimate.
Re: Which Website Company Designed And Is Currently Maintaining Jumia And Konga? by Richardingwe(m): 1:48pm On Feb 15, 2018
whisp3r:

Unfortunately, I cannot answer your question.
You know why wink
please I need your help about this e commerce programming

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anonymous Takes Down Fbi/whitehouse In Response To Fbi Shutting Down Megaupload / Top Must Have Wordpress Plugins. /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.