Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,479 members, 7,781,401 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:52 PM

Writers Needed Immediately!!!!! - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Writers Needed Immediately!!!!! (1014 Views)

Good Article Writers Needed / 15 Good Writers Needed Now / Writers Needed Within All States Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Writers Needed Immediately!!!!! by nkeyuwax: 5:51pm On Nov 09, 2015
1704productions is a production outfit that is into films, comics and animations.
we are in need of talented writers.
Are you a talented writer, do you KNOW that the pen is mightier than a sword and you wield it well?
then send:

A TWO page Dialogue between three kids, be witty, funny and eloquent and most importantly be
Nigerian. we are Nigerians and our signature is to promote and showcase all things NIGERIAN and AFRICAN.
and send to 1704productions@gmail.com.

No later than the 20th of November 2015.
Re: Writers Needed Immediately!!!!! by tripplephi: 5:55pm On Nov 09, 2015
HOW MUCH DO WE GET PAID, AND WHATS THE PRROF THAT ONCE WE SEND IT, YOU WOULDN'T USE IT FOR YOUR OWN COMIC,MOVIE OR BOOK WITHOUT OUR KNOWLEDGE AND THEREBY WE HAVE LOST THE CLAIM..... THIS IS NOT A GOOD WAY TO RECRUIT BECAUSE ITS CHEAP LABOUR. YOU DO NOT EVEN HAVE A WEBSITE OR AN ADDRESS. S.C.A.M.

2 Likes

Re: Writers Needed Immediately!!!!! by Tiffany1(f): 10:28pm On Nov 09, 2015
No any detail undecided
Re: Writers Needed Immediately!!!!! by nkeyuwax: 8:41am On Nov 10, 2015
i am sorry for not giving out enough details, but i can assure you it is no scam.1704 production is a new film house, and we are trying to get writers who will work for and with us.we do not have a website yet but we are working on it.
and for the payments; we are looking to get two good writers who will be paid 5k per episode for a 20 episode animation.
and i cant do much with a two page dialogue,i just need to determine the proficiency of the writer, so please don't be deterred.

1 Like

Re: Writers Needed Immediately!!!!! by tripplephi: 8:52pm On Nov 10, 2015
nkeyuwax:
i am sorry for not giving out enough details, but i can assure you it is no scam.1704 production is a new film house, and we are trying to get writers who will work for and with us.we do not have a website yet but we are working on it.
and for the payments; we are looking to get two good writers who will be paid 5k per episode for a 20 episode animation.
and i cant do much with a two page dialogue,i just need to determine the proficiency of the writer, so please don't be deterred.

NOW YOU ARE TALKING. I WILL APPLY
Re: Writers Needed Immediately!!!!! by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 29, 2015
can I still apply or its too late? just saw this nw
Re: Writers Needed Immediately!!!!! by ekaromail: 9:27am On Dec 01, 2015
Is this offer still open?
Re: Writers Needed Immediately!!!!! by pmjchuks(m): 11:50am On Jan 29, 2016
pls are you still in need of writer like play and children poem that can be animated here is my email Peterchuksreal4@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Book Review !!!! : Poor Sucker Syndrome Book / E-book Writer Wanted! / Participate In The 2012 FSDE International Essay Contest On Poverty Eradication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.