Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

Music Business Agency:need A Job?as An Artistes/songwriters/instrumentalist/prod - Music Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Music Business Agency:need A Job?as An Artistes/songwriters/instrumentalist/prod (7264 Views)

Calling All Artists/songwriters/musicians / Calling All Artists/musicians/songwriters/producers / Calling All Artists/songwriters/musicians! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Music Business Agency:need A Job?as An Artistes/songwriters/instrumentalist/prod by temmy4afo(m): 3:27pm On Aug 26, 2011
Am an artist i got your post on nairaland and i found it every interesting to me i will like to be part of it here is my email address and phone number temmy4afo@yahoo.com, 08167900820 thanks and god bless you as you get back to me.
Re: Music Business Agency:need A Job?as An Artistes/songwriters/instrumentalist/prod by Teddyjazzy(m): 12:52pm On Aug 30, 2011
Re: Music Business Agency:need A Job?as An Artistes/songwriters/instrumentalist/prod by Teddyjazzy(m): 12:53pm On Aug 30, 2011
Call 08038403230 and 08096660964
Re: Music Business Agency:need A Job?as An Artistes/songwriters/instrumentalist/prod by Floppy(m): 7:14am On Sep 08, 2011
Music producer
floppyphillip@yahoo.com
Re: Music Business Agency:need A Job?as An Artistes/songwriters/instrumentalist/prod by BALLERON(m): 10:08am On Sep 08, 2011
i have macbook pro with the config below for sale
-----intel core duo 2.4ghz
-----200gb , 4gb RAM , dvd rw, bluetooth, wifi.
-----Apple Mac OS-X 10.6.4
etc
the macbook is in a good condition
price -----160k
please email -----nostrodamus9210@yahoo.com
OR CALL/TEXT +22996728880
Re: Music Business Agency:need A Job?as An Artistes/songwriters/instrumentalist/prod by Richiemonii(m): 3:29am On Apr 19, 2012
MY NAME IS RICHIE' M
I AM INTO HIP HOP/RNB, I RAP, SING AND ALSO WRITE SONGS...
Am just waking, straight to the kitchen mahn, cooking and baking,
don't doubt what fresh boy is making, am not perfect buh am never
mistaking, the rumble in ma tommy is like the earth is quaking.
with YOU GUYS am sure i will make it really bigggggggg
what you sow is what you'll reap, ma flows too xpensive you'll never get it cheap,
i flow so well, bitch i flow so deep, you don't feel ma lines? mahn you gatz go sleep,
ma flows stainz your head buh you can not sweep........I HAVE GOT BETTER FLOW TO SPIT OUT
PLEASE IN HIP HOP/RNB SAKE AM ASKING YOU GUYS TO GIMME A CHANCE TO EXPLOIT THAT WHICH I AV GOT..
AND FOR THE REST OF THE COMPETITORS STAY BACK AND LAY LOW, AMA TAKE THE LEAD AND YOU FOLLOW..
You are not a real man, am sure you are blind,you are very stupid, you must be outta your mind,
you know i gat it all, nah you know wetin you dey find,i know am really harsh, buh i can still
be kind,if ya mess with ma lyrics, na your own i go grind....you don't wanna see me close,mahn
you don't know what you are missing,i know you hate me, you can continue dissing,
you think say you smart your gurl and i have been kissing...

IF YOU HAVE INTEREST IN ME YOU CAN REACH ME THROUGH MY EMAIL JOHN_NELSON23@YAHOO.COM, FACEBOOK NAME RICHMOND OKWUDIRI AZUONYE
Re: Music Business Agency:need A Job?as An Artistes/songwriters/instrumentalist/prod by kimzy: 7:15pm On Apr 20, 2012
i am intrested my name is kimzy and this is my email a.akeem2000@yahoo.com my number is 07080604007
Re: Music Business Agency:need A Job?as An Artistes/songwriters/instrumentalist/prod by Rotibeat: 5:07pm On Apr 21, 2012
I am a Producer, i am interested in ur offer. u can contact me through rotibeatproduction@yahoo.com or call 08176493495, 07045055101. CHECKOUT SUM OF MY PRODUCTIONS ON www.tindeck.com/users/rotibeat
Re: Music Business Agency:need A Job?as An Artistes/songwriters/instrumentalist/prod by nyekason(f): 5:49am On Apr 25, 2012
Am Onyeka a.k.a. Mr. O.Am a songwriter and am ready to work with any professional.My e mail is nyekason2k@yahoo.com. Phone 07032663449.Thank you.
Re: Music Business Agency:need A Job?as An Artistes/songwriters/instrumentalist/prod by jezzmik(m): 6:38pm On May 16, 2012
Am jezzmik by name am prfect song writer dancehall,RNB,and mor i got tracks 4 tracks wit god massages that maks ppl in my area think that i alwayz hid anther thier bed to knw abut thier probs and sing it out.am here: jezzmik@yahoo.fr or 08095103062 am also avalable for any body that need french RAP in his track. Welcome (akuawaba)(bien venir)thank's
Re: Music Business Agency:need A Job?as An Artistes/songwriters/instrumentalist/prod by OSTA(m): 12:51am On May 28, 2012
[b][/b] i am so much interested in this.I am a very talented hiphop artiste dat u must listen to..Catch me on infooverheat@gmail.Com or +2348068964885
Re: Music Business Agency:need A Job?as An Artistes/songwriters/instrumentalist/prod by kaey(m): 10:53am On Jun 22, 2012
IM KAE Y AND AM AN ARTISTE...I SING AND I HAVE WORKED WITH A WHOLE LOT OF UPCOMING AND ESTABLISHED ARTISTES LIKE HAKYM D DREAM,JOSHBEATZ ETC...MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS KUNZUU@YAHOO.COM
Re: Music Business Agency:need A Job?as An Artistes/songwriters/instrumentalist/prod by peterson02(m): 5:48pm On Jul 22, 2012
peterprince404@yahoo.com am a song writer thank you
Re: Music Business Agency:need A Job?as An Artistes/songwriters/instrumentalist/prod by emmatuxz(m): 8:10am On Nov 21, 2012
Golden fal: Hi,
My names are sheba macby,i am a very talented gospel artist,and a perfect song writter.I sing R&B,Hip Hop type of songs.My number is 07026345948. My email is uchechi700@yahoo.com
www.gospelnaija.com
Re: Music Business Agency:need A Job?as An Artistes/songwriters/instrumentalist/prod by kimzy: 11:05am On Nov 21, 2012
good day my name is akeem my i am tanlented in singing and i got 3 tracks done i want to tell u tahat i am intreasted in this offer here is my email akeemadetoro@ymail.com and my number is 07085414575
Re: Music Business Agency:need A Job?as An Artistes/songwriters/instrumentalist/prod by Youngjerry(m): 6:08pm On Nov 21, 2012
hype man: Are you highly talented as an artistes,songwriter,producer,DJ,voice over act? If you are,we got clients who need your services. Get listed for projects with great monetary rewards. Earn as much as $100-$1,000 dollars weekly. Simply state your field of specialization and contact email on this topic to get a reply.
Re: Music Business Agency:need A Job?as An Artistes/songwriters/instrumentalist/prod by Youngjerry(m): 6:16pm On Nov 21, 2012
My name is young jerry m an upcoming artise with upto 2o tracks/songwritter rich me on ksornata@yahoo.comor www.facebook.com/jerry sornata kpakor
Re: Music Business Agency:need A Job?as An Artistes/songwriters/instrumentalist/prod by DJWales: 5:46am On Dec 29, 2012
Hi! My name is Adewale Joseph aka (DJ Wales); I'm a Rap Artiste/Song writer....my e-mail is meetdaspectacular@gmail.com and my Mobile Number is: 08189335539. Thanks in advance.
Re: Music Business Agency:need A Job?as An Artistes/songwriters/instrumentalist/prod by 40fied(m): 4:15pm On Dec 29, 2012
obinna5000: @hype man
OK!!
I'm a producer. I got some instrumentals and songs on ground already.
I'm looking forward to work with good R&B singers, Rappers, Dancehall and possibly Pop singers.
My email address is emage_ng@yahoo.com

I'll send you a song I worked on sometime ago.
Re: Music Business Agency:need A Job?as An Artistes/songwriters/instrumentalist/prod by 40fied(m): 4:20pm On Dec 29, 2012
hype man: Yep it does. I also got deals from them in feb, 4a voice over. U'll b contactd shortly wit d registration/workshop venue,as soon as i fwd ur dtails.

I'm a Soul, Neo-Soul, R 'n' B, Funk and Gospel Singer/Songwriter. My contact numbers are 08127341653/08076339934.
Re: Music Business Agency:need A Job?as An Artistes/songwriters/instrumentalist/prod by jhayluz: 1:31pm On Dec 30, 2012
Jhayluz is the name, am a song writer and RnB singer as well.....with a cool voice and am a good composer with killer chorus that can murder any song, am versatile as well, I can versify and I can do both local or inter......buzz me on jhado4real@gmail.com.....or call 08131244776 or ping me - 30D58C0C
Re: Music Business Agency:need A Job?as An Artistes/songwriters/instrumentalist/prod by truelovecom: 1:20am On Jan 06, 2013
hype man: Are you highly talented as an artistes,songwriter,producer,DJ,voice over act? If you are,we got clients who need your services. Get listed for projects with great monetary rewards. Earn as much as $100-$1,000 dollars weekly. Simply state your field of specialization and contact email on this topic to get a reply.

I write hiphop/rap, rnb , afro-hiphop/dance hall and at times raggea . my email address is kelvinbenson1@gmail.com
Re: Music Business Agency:need A Job?as An Artistes/songwriters/instrumentalist/prod by Basito555(m): 2:30am On May 20, 2013
Hi,am Dave 4rm lagos,am not really a super star,buh am hopping to be wiff God by ma side.am not a song writter,buh I sing a lot of solo,RnB,hip~hop,slow musix etc.dis are ma contacts.MTN:08132045317,etisalat:08094382700.ma e~mail:basito555@yahoo.com,ma twitter:@chiefbassey,ma face~book:Prince David Bassey.fnx n God bless.
Re: Music Business Agency:need A Job?as An Artistes/songwriters/instrumentalist/prod by danieloro(m): 4:27pm On May 21, 2013
My name is daniel a.k.a dbliss am producer in portharcourt rivers state,I need a good n serious minded person to work for or work with,am good in hip hop n dance hall music as well as r n b
Here is my number 08183041104 n here also is my email:danielumukoro11@yahoo.com
Re: Music Business Agency:need A Job?as An Artistes/songwriters/instrumentalist/prod by TRIPPLEO62: 9:59am On May 26, 2013
My name is TRIPPLE O,I rhyme,am a composer who compose more than 10 tracks a day.am also a hip hop singer. This is my email trippleo62@yahoo.com.other musician are also free to contact me.this is my pin as well 27C46081
Re: Music Business Agency:need A Job?as An Artistes/songwriters/instrumentalist/prod by Joemetry(m): 2:38pm On Nov 19, 2018
hypeman2:
Are you highly talented as an artistes,songwriter,producer,DJ,voice over act? If you are,we got clients who need your services. Get listed for projects with great monetary rewards. Earn as much as $100-$1,000 dollars weekly. Simply state your field of specialization and contact email on this topic to get a reply.

Songwriter/singer

Ubi, Joseph.

joemetry150@gmail.com
Re: Music Business Agency:need A Job?as An Artistes/songwriters/instrumentalist/prod by TimmyBrass(m): 4:44pm On Nov 20, 2018
I'm a producer/sound engineer.. Contact me on 08136874775

Email: agboolaoludayo@yahoo.com
Re: Music Business Agency:need A Job?as An Artistes/songwriters/instrumentalist/prod by davidtenan: 6:52pm On Nov 10, 2020
[color=#770077][/color]
[/quote][quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Download Free Naija Afro Beat Instrumental / The Best Studio In Port Harcourt / New Music Website To Promote Upcoming Nigerian Artists For For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.