Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,097 members, 7,807,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) (37771 Views)

VIDEO: Muslim Imam Tells Truth About Islam / "MORGAN FREEMAN" Comment About ISLAM And Religion. / To All Nairalanders That Supported Trump On His View About Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 6:04pm On Nov 10, 2015
The Black man is nothing but a ship to Muhammad. He treated Black slaves like animals. So does His followers today. See how he described a black man.

Hadith 1:662
Narrated Anas:

The Prophet said, "Listen and obey (your chief) even if an Ethiopian whose head is like a raisin were made your chief."

Black man head like Raisin.... shocked

2 Likes

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 6:10pm On Nov 10, 2015
Another insult from Muhammad it happened to Mahran, one of Muhammad’s black slave, he was made him to carry the belongings of Muhammad and his companions while on a journey through the burning desert as Muhammad said: "Carry them, for you are a ship." Thereafter, he became known by that surname, Safina ('ship'). Relating this own story, Mahran said:

"The apostle of God and his companions went on a trip. (When) their belongings became too heavy for them to carry, Muhammad told me, 'Spread your garment.' They filled it with their belongings, then they put it on me. The apostle of God told me, 'Carry (it), for you are a ship.' Even if I was carrying the load of six or seven donkeys while we were on a journey, anyone who felt weak would throw his clothes or his shield or his sword on me so I would carry that, a heavy load. The prophet told me, 'You are a ship"' (refer to Ibn Qayyim, p. 115–116; al-Hulya, Vol. 1, p. 369, quoted from Ahmad 5:222).

A black man is a ship to Muhammad (Problem be upon him).

2 Likes

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 6:18pm On Nov 10, 2015
A black man is destined for HELL according to Muhammad..

Al-Tirmidhi Hadith - 38
Narrated AbudDarda'
Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said: Allah created Adam when He had to create him and He struck his right shoulder and there emitted from it white offspring as if they were white ants. He struck his left shoulder and there emitted from it the black offspring as if they were charcoal. He then said (to those who had been emitted) from the right (shoulder): For Paradise and I do not mind. Then He said to those (who had been emitted) from his left shoulder: They are for Hell and I do not mind.

SMH for Boko Haram killing innocents thinking they are going to heaven... undecided undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by aob2882: 7:34pm On Nov 10, 2015
malvisguy212:
the old testament were part of the scripture BUT This does not mean, however,
that everything in the Scriptures
applies to us as law

Through Moses,God gave a law to Israel. We can learn much from that law. But it was never given to the church of Christ as a law.

The purpose of the old testament is for christians to learn of God plans:

Romans 15:4
“For whatever things were written
BEFORE were written for our learning, that we through the patience and comfort of the Scriptures might have
HOPE”

Although the Old and New Testaments together form the Scriptures, the New Covenant SUPERSEDE and REPLACE the Old Covenant.

Here what God say in Jeremiah:

Jeremiah 31:31-34
“The days are coming,” declares the Lord, “WHEN I WILL MAKE A NEW COVENANT WITH THE PEOPLE OF ISREAL
and with the people of Judah.
32 It will NOT BE LIKE THE COVENANT I MADE WITH THEIR ANCESTORS when I took them by the hand to lead them out of Egypt, because they broke my covenant, though I was a husband to[ a] them,[b]” declares the Lord.
33“This is the covenant I will make with the people of Israel after that time,” declares the Lord. “I will put my law in their minds and write it on their hearts.
I will be their God, and they will be my people.34No longer will they teach their neighbor,or say to one another, ‘Know the Lord,’because they will all know me,
from the least of them to the greatest,”
declares the Lord.“For I will forgive their wickedness and will remember their sins no more.”

This new covenant was fullfiled in the new testament.

When I say " the New Covenant SUPERSEDE the old " this is what I mean.

The ten commandments no longer apply as law because in the doctrine of Christ they are completely superseded. In the Sermon on the Mount Jesus
demands much more of us than the ten commandments. He not only forbids murder and adultery, but also the CAUSE, hate and lust. We are to love God with ALL OUR MIND, if you love God you will keep His commandments, so the key word is LOVE. No wonder Jesus give the TWO great commandments involving love God and your fellow human. So, love for God
and fellowman, not just because there is a command: “You shall not kill”.

Hope you understand now?
Did you know more than Jesus Christ (peace be upon him)?
did't he (peace be upon him) said that "17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven". Matthew 5:17-19King James Version (KJV)

2 Likes

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by malvisguy212: 9:27pm On Nov 10, 2015
aob2882:

Did you know more than Jesus Christ (peace be upon him)?
did't he (peace be upon him) said that "17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven". Matthew 5:17-19King James Version (KJV)
alright, what is Jesus fullfiling in the law and the prophet ? Jesus did not come to destroy the law and the prophets, but to
fulfill their prophecy. The old covenant were made for our ancestor as Jeremiah indicate "IT WILL NOT BE LIKE THE COVENANT
I MADE WITH THEIR ANCESTORS" meaning the new covenant SUPERSEDE the old one. What causes murder and adultery? Is it not anger and lust ?instead of "thou shall not kill" Jesus demanded that we should not even hate our brother. Instead of "thou shall not commit adultery" Jesus demanded that we should not even lust over women. Jesus challenge us to love God and our fellow human, if you love God you will not worship other gods. If you love your neighbor you will not murder him or lust over his wife.

Certain externals in the ten commandments are not included in the New Covenant. A Christian has not been told, for example, that he may not make a statue;he has been told not to worship
idols. According to the ten commandments, however, one may not even make a statue. Nor is the Sabbath command applicable under the New
Covenant:
Colossians 2:16, 17
“So let no one judge you in food or in drink, or regarding a festival or a new
moon or sabbaths, which are a SHADOW of things to come,but the substance is of
Christ”

We are not under the law of Moses, This is stated many times in the New Testament.
Romans 6:14, 15
“For sin shall not have dominion over
you, for you are not under law but under grace. What then? Shall we sin because we are not under law but under grace? Certainly not!” .
Romans 7:4
“Therefore, my brethren, you also have become dead to the law through the body of Christ, that you may be married to another - to Him who was raised from the dead, that we should bear fruit to God”
Romans 7:6
“But now we have been delivered from the law, having died to what we were held by, so that we should serve in the
newness of the Spirit and not in the oldness of the letter”
Romans 8:2
“For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law
of sin and death”
Romans 10:4
“For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to everyone who believes”
Galatians 3:24, 25
“Therefore the law was our tutor to bring us to Christ, that we might be justified by faith. But after faith has come, we are no longer under a tutor”
Galatians 5:18
“But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law” .
Ephesians 2:14, 15
“For He Himself is our peace, who has made both one, and has broken down the middle wall of separation, having abolished in His flesh the enmity, that is, the law of commandments contained
in ordinances, so as to create in Himself one new man from the two, thus making
peace”

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by Empiree: 10:10pm On Nov 10, 2015
plappville:

I have proved to you that the Qur'an was given to Muhammad by Satan. He gave him the satanic verse. That was later deleted. So theses killing and violent verses can be removed too... tongue
And how does your rubbish solve problems in your country?. What you doing here is not new. It has always been like that from the out-start. Even your forefathers tried but failed miserably.

Your christian faith has contributed nothing to solve your country's problems and yet, you are here screaming up and down like a l*natic.

Anyways, here is compilation of st*pidity going on in your country. Channel your trash there than Islam.

WELCOME TO NIGERIA

* Where sex is free and love is costly.
* Where loosing a phone is more painful than
loosing VIRGINITY.
* Where, if you don't cheat on your partner,
you are not sharp and smart.
* Where Bathrooms have become photo
STUDIO.
* Where getting a GALAXY phone is greater
than achieving a DEGREE.
* Where yahoo boys have brighter future than
graduates.
* Where temples are turned into dating points.
* Where worshiping God in truth & spirit is
difficult.
* Where lies are turned into realities.
* Where ladies fear Pregnancy than HIV...
* Where pizza delivery is faster than
emergency response.
* Where people fear thieves, robbers &
BokoHaram than God...
* Where people go to Church with BB chargers
rather than Bible.
* Where guys are scared of getting married
but love to have sex...
* Where we have highest number of musician
due to unemployment.
* Where the higher your offense the lower
your punishment and vice versa...
* Where the number of Churches & Mosque
are more than the worshipers...
* Where we say "Up NEPA" more than we say
"Praise THE LORD"...
* Where a school drop-out politician is Ten
Times richer and more respected than a
Professor...
* Where unemployed youths pick up weapons
to fight in support of the politicians who
deprive them of employment & a good life...
* Where someone who cannot speak English is
given honorary Doctorate degrees.

WHAT A COUNTRY!!!
Oh Lord, look down from heaven and have mercy
on this great nation.
Let there be a great turn around.
If you love this country let me see your amen as
well share the post probably it will reach & touch
the hearts of those that have the power of the
Nation in their palms!

https://m.facebook.com/946140065436653/photos/a.946143735436286.1073741827.946140065436653/1039826806067978/?type=3&source=48

2 Likes

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 11:05pm On Nov 10, 2015
Empiree:
And how does your rubbish solve problems in your country?. What you doing here is not new. It has always been like that from the out-start. Even your forefathers tried but failed miserably.

Your christian faith has contributed nothing to solve your country's problems and yet, you are here screaming up and down like a l*natic.

Oh! Because they dont kill like Muslims groups means they dont contribute? If Christians are not contributing anything. Muslims terrorist group BOKO would have flood the whole of Nigeria just like they did in the North..

Anyways, here is compilation of st*pidity going on in your country. Channel your trash there than Islam.

WELCOME TO NIGERIA

* Where sex is free and love is costly.
* Where loosing a phone is more painful than
loosing VIRGINITY.
* Where, if you don't cheat on your partner,
you are not sharp and smart.
* Where Bathrooms have become photo
STUDIO.
* Where getting a GALAXY phone is greater
than achieving a DEGREE.
* Where yahoo boys have brighter future than
graduates.
* Where temples are turned into dating points.
* Where worshiping God in truth & spirit is
difficult.
* Where lies are turned into realities.
* Where ladies fear Pregnancy than HIV...
* Where pizza delivery is faster than
emergency response.
* Where people fear thieves, robbers &
Boko Haram = "ISLAM" Than God...
* Where people go to Church with BB chargers
rather than Bible.
* Where guys are scared of getting married
but love to have sex...
* Where we have highest number of musician
due to unemployment.
* Where the higher your offense the lower
your punishment and vice versa...
* Where the number of Churches & Mosque
are more than the worshipers...
* Where we say "Up NEPA" more than we say
"Praise THE LORD"...
* Where a school drop-out politician is Ten
Times richer and more respected than a
Professor...
* Where unemployed youths pick up weapons
to fight in support of the politicians who
deprive them of employment & a good life...
* Where someone who cannot speak English is
given honorary Doctorate degrees.

WHAT A COUNTRY!!!
Oh Lord, look down from heaven and have mercy
on this great nation.
Let there be a great turn around.
If you love this country let me see your amen as
well share the post probably it will reach & touch
the hearts of those that have the power of the
Nation in their palms!

https://m.facebook.com/946140065436653/photos/a.946143735436286.1073741827.946140065436653/1039826806067978/?type=3&source=48

tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 11:38pm On Nov 10, 2015
A famous Tafsir states:

“‘To me it has been revealed, when naught has been revealed to him’ refers to 'Abdallah Ibn Sa'd Ibn Abi Sarh, who used to write for God's messenger. The verse (23:12) that says, ‘We created man of an extraction of clay’ was revealed, and when Muhammad reached the part that says, ‘… thereafter We produced him as another creature’ (23:14), ‘Abdallah said, ‘ So blessed be God the fairest of creators!’ in amazement at the details of man's creation. The prophet said, ‘Write it down; for thus it has been revealed.’ ‘Abdallah doubted and said, ‘If Muhammad is truthful then I receive the revelation as much as he does, and if he is a liar, what I said is a good as what he said.’” (Anwar al-Tanzil wa Asrar al-Ta‘wil by 'Abdallah Ibn 'Umar al-Baidawi;

Ibn al-Athîr said regarding Ibn Abi Sarh that:

He converted to Islam before the conquest of Mecca and immigrated to the Prophet [i.e. in Medina]. He used to record the revelation for the Prophet before he apostatized and went back to Mecca. Then he told Quraysh: ‘ I used to orient Muhammad wherever I willed, he dictated to me “All-Powerful All-Wise” and I suggest “All Knowing All-Wise” so he would say: “Yes, it is all the same.” (Usûd Ulghâbah fî Ma'rifat Is-Sahâbah, [Dâr al-Fikr, Beirut (Lebanon), 1995], Volume 3, p. 154;

How the islam you die for and kill others to defend was fabricated. . undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 12:15am On Nov 11, 2015
Beating

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 12:27am On Nov 11, 2015
We read in Alfiyyat us-Sîrat in-Nabawiyyah by al-Hâfidh al-‘Iraqî that:

The scribes of Muhammad were 42 in number. `Abdallah Ibn Sarh al-`Amiri was one of them, and he was the first Quraishite among those who wrote in Mecca before he turned away from Islam. He started saying, “I used to direct Muhammad wherever I willed. He would dictate to me 'Most High, All-Wise', and I would write down 'All-Wise' only. Then he would say, 'Yes it is all the same'. On a certain occasion he said, 'Write such and such', but I wrote 'Write' only, and he said, 'Write whatever you like.’” So when this scribe exposed Muhammad, he wrote in the Qur'an, "And who does greater evil than he who forges against God a lie, or says, 'To me it has been revealed', when naught has been revealed to him."

So on the day Muhammad conquered Mecca, he commanded his scribe to be killed. But the scribe fled to `Uthman Ibn `Affan, because `Uthman was his foster brother (his mother suckled `Uthman). `Uthman, therefore, kept him away from Muhammad. After the people calmed down, `Uthman brought the scribe to Muhammad and sought protection for him. Muhammad kept silent for a long time, after which he said yes. When `Uthman had left, Muhammad said “I only kept silent so that you (the people) should kill him.”e Qur'an, "And who does greater evil than he who forges against God a lie, or says, 'To me it has been revealed', when naught has been revealed to him." So on the day Muhammad conquered Mecca, he commanded his scribe to be killed. But the scribe fled to `Uthman Ibn `Affan, because `Uthman was his foster brother (his mother suckled `Uthman). `Uthman, therefore, kept him away from Muhammad. After the people calmed down, `Uthman brought the scribe to Muhammad and sought protection for him. Muhammad kept silent for a long time, after which he said yes. When `Uthman had left, Muhammad said “I only kept silent so that you (the people) should kill him.”

this Qur'an can still be edited like it has always been. Thanks to muslims books revealing the true image of thier own prophet. Edith the evil from that danm book.

2 Likes

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by Empiree: 1:07pm On Nov 11, 2015
plappville:

Oh! Because they dont kill like Muslims groups means they dont contribute? If Christians are not contributing anything. Muslims terrorist group BOKO would have flood the whole of Nigeria just like they did in the North..

tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 4:02pm On Nov 12, 2015
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 4:19pm On Nov 12, 2015
[quote author=Empiree post=39908017][/quote]
The hate should be deleted from the false quran. Like the Satanic verse was removed. Am not a brainwashed muslim. I see errors in the Qur'an.I wonder if muslims are physically blind just because they were brainwashed.

I will continue to expose and talk about false statments in the quran which prove that the quran is not a book of God. Even science consider the quran a total false book.

False statments in quran......

quran 71;15/16 "moon in the midst of 7 heavens". grin grin

Quran 37;6 "stars in the lower/nearest heaven"......, grin grin
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 4:26pm On Nov 12, 2015
Quran 2;125 "muslims are protected in mecca"

A big false statement, Juhayman al-Otaybi, Abd-Allah ibn al-Zubayr, and abu Tahir al-Janabi killed thousands of muslim pilgrims without intervention of "baked stones" (Quran 105;4) from Allah. plus there have been natural disasters. cheesy
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by Empiree: 5:54pm On Nov 12, 2015
plappville:

The hate should be deleted from the false quran. Like the Satanic verse was removed. Am not a brainwashed muslim. I see errors in the Qur'an.I wonder if muslims are physically blind just because they were brainwashed.

I will continue to expose and talk about false statments in the quran which prove that the quran is not a book of God. Even science consider the quran a total false book.

False statments in quran......

quran 71;15/16 "moon in the midst of 7 heavens". grin grin

Quran 37;6 "stars in the lower/nearest heaven"......, grin grin
[size=20pt]Stick This Is In Your Brain, Baby.[/size]

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 12:58am On Nov 13, 2015
Empiree:

grin grin

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 1:00am On Nov 13, 2015
Lies... tongue

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by parisbookaddict(f): 11:16am On Nov 13, 2015
bytemeister:
Saying evrytn tartar9 quoted are lies makes u hypocritical, both religion claim to preach morality yet d two books contains immorality but truly dat of d muslim is worse,i wonder how y'all stil folow dat criminal mohamed

A lot of what tartar9 posted are in the bible but he took almost all of it out of context..they are stories of what happened in jewish history and not commands to kill people or offer human sacrifices like he suggests...

for example a man decided to sacrifice his daughter, tartat9 posts that the bible condones human sacrifice while infact it is a verse that illustrate how terribly the king had stoop to and how vices where creeping into the kingdom.. no where is such it condoned...

He takes a single line out of a verse without its wide context and claims its a command..if they are commands to kill, christians will be killing..but they are not..
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by parisbookaddict(f): 11:17am On Nov 13, 2015
Empiree:

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by bytemeister(m): 12:18pm On Nov 13, 2015
parisbookaddict:

A lot of what tartar9 posted are in the bible but he took almost all of it out of context..they are stories of what happened in jewish history and not commands to kill people or offer human sacrifices like he suggests...

for example a man decided to sacrifice his daughter, tartat9 posts that the bible condones human sacrifice while infact it is a verse that illustrate how terribly the king had stoop to and how vices where creeping into the kingdom.. no where is such it condoned...

He takes a single line out of a verse without its wide context and claims its a command..if they are commands to kill, christians will be killing..but they are not..

so wah u saying in essense is dere are no violent chapters in the bible as dere are in d Koran?
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 12:44pm On Nov 13, 2015
Empiree:
big big false statements.... tongue

Moon is further away than stars your quran says "moon in the midst of 7 heavens"... grin

Your coran said "stars in the lower/nearest heaven" this is false, the moon is the nearest natural object to us, so is NOT in the midst of stars. stars are much further away...Allah failed illiterate Muhamma.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 12:53pm On Nov 13, 2015
[size=16pt]

Quran 11;5 "we think with our heart"
what happened to the brain?
Bukhari, 8:345 confirms men use their chest to think, not the brain
[/size]

tongue
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 1:04pm On Nov 13, 2015
quran 4;11-12 hereditary laws dont add up
wife 1/8 = 3/24
daughters 2/3 = 16/24
father 1/6 = 4/24
mother 1/6 = 4/24
total = 27/24 allah doing mathematics. ... grin

quran 37;6 stars are guards against devils, so they wont eavesdrop

quran 37;10 meteors are projectiles fired at devils
this is false. they are simply masses of particle debris which brightens after entering the earths atmosphere

Quran 65;12 - theres supposedly 7 planets
this is false. our solar system has 8 planets plus 5 dwarf planets ? 8 + 5 = 13 .
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 1:23pm On Nov 13, 2015

Quran 29;37 suggest allah sends earthquakes only to non-muslim nations"

But Afghanistan and Pakistan were touched by earthquakes. .....

Pakistan and Afghanistan rocked by earthquake – as it happened...

http://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2015/oct/26/earthquake-pakistan-india-and-afghanistan-live-updates

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 2:11pm On Nov 13, 2015
Muslims claim Jesus is a prophet and that they love and respect Him. If truelly you believe and love Jesus as a prophet, WHY then you (Muslims) cut off Christians ears, Bury them alive and cut off their heads? Christians are followers of Jesus. Jesus said do not kil. You don't have right to take someone's life, God does if he wishes! Why have you decided that u have right to come and kill, and disgrace Christian women and girls in the name of Allah? How can you do such a cruelty in the name of a God you claim He is peaceful/merciful? How? Why are Muslim groups rapping young girls? Jesus said woe is to those who hurt a child... If you respect Jesus, why don't you respect his words Jesus is the son of God, God said so, The angel who came to Mary said so. if Islam , like you claimed is respecting the prophets why not respect Gods word through Jesus You should know that truth can't be forced! God created humans and gave us free will, no one even angels doesn't have right to brake that law. (Free will) You can't force love, and can't force to believe! It was this reason that Satan was driven. He choosed to rebel. But God did not kill him, but sent him away from his presence. Remember the law that says; Don't KILL!!! Every person deserves to live and God gives chance to every person to come to him, some come right away some later...but if you kill or force them to your religion. You didnt give that person that chance of self decision. This kind of conversions ... (force), is not the same! Stop reading the hate, killing and violence verses in the quran. Picture the Jesus you claim to respect and you will find only love in your heart for ur neighbours. For Jesus said. The law hanged on Love. Love the Lord thy God and love your neighbour. Dont kill them for Muhammad 's sake.

2 Likes

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by parisbookaddict(f): 2:23pm On Nov 13, 2015
bytemeister:

so wah u saying in essense is dere are no violent chapters in the bible as dere are in d Koran?

Wow.. re read my post. .. i never said so.. David waged war so did joshua so did moses. .. dont forget the destruction of Sodom.. of course their is violence on thw OT.... but are Christians told to be violent ..no..even jews dont practice all the mosaic law as much..

Those events were described not prescribed. ..

Most times people forget christians are followers of Jesus and not ancient jews living under old law..
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by parisbookaddict(f): 2:24pm On Nov 13, 2015
plappville:
[size=16pt]

[/size]

tongue

Please create topics and ask muslims to come and explain. .. i didnt even know the quran claimed muslims think with their hearts...
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by Annunaki(m): 2:59pm On Nov 13, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Please create topics and ask muslims to come and explain. .. i didnt even know the quran claimed muslims think with their hearts...

The more you read the quoran the more ridiculous it gets grin what do you expect from a book authored by an illiterate? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by bytemeister(m): 5:25pm On Nov 13, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Wow.. re read my post. .. i never said so.. David waged war so did joshua so did moses. .. dont forget the destruction of Sodom.. of course their is violence on thw OT.... but are Christians told to be violent ..no..even jews dont practice all the mosaic law as much..

Those events were described not prescribed. ..

Most times people forget christians are followers of Jesus and not ancient jews living under old law..

and u forgetting Jesus ain't d only prophet in d xtian book as muh'd ain't d only in d Muslim's cos it seems u singling d dude out.... clearly sum1 aint reading deir bible wel.....
Make ready to slaughter the infidel’s sons for
the guilt of their fathers; Lest they rise and
possess the earth, and fill the breadth of the
world with tyrants. ( Isaiah 14:21 )
Then I heard God say to the other men,
"Follow him through the city and kill everyone
whose forehead is not marked. Show no mercy;
have no pity! Kill them all – old and young,
girls and women and little children.” ( Ezekiel
9:5 )
Now therefore kill every male among the little
ones, and kill every woman that hath known
man by lying with him. But all the women
children, that have not known a man by lying
with him, keep alive for yourselves. ( Numbers
31:17-18 )
If your own full brother, or your son or
daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate
friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods,
whom you and your fathers have not known,
gods of any other nations, near at hand or far
away, from one end of the earth to the other: do
not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with
pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill
him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay
him; the rest of the people shall join in with
you. (Deuteronomy 13:7-12

how is dis any beta dan d muslim's Koran??
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by Annunaki(m): 6:55pm On Nov 13, 2015
bytemeister:

and u forgetting Jesus ain't d only prophet in d xtian book as muh'd ain't d only in d Muslim's cos it seems u singling d dude out.... clearly sum1 aint reading deir bible wel.....
Make ready to slaughter the infidel’s sons for
the guilt of their fathers; Lest they rise and
possess the earth, and fill the breadth of the
world with tyrants. ( Isaiah 14:21 )
Then I heard God say to the other men,
"Follow him through the city and kill everyone
whose forehead is not marked. Show no mercy;
have no pity! Kill them all – old and young,
girls and women and little children.” ( Ezekiel
9:5 )
Now therefore kill every male among the little
ones, and kill every woman that hath known
man by lying with him. But all the women
children, that have not known a man by lying
with him, keep alive for yourselves. ( Numbers
31:17-18 )
If your own full brother, or your son or
daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate
friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods,
whom you and your fathers have not known,
gods of any other nations, near at hand or far
away, from one end of the earth to the other: do
not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with
pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill
him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay
him; the rest of the people shall join in with
you. (Deuteronomy 13:7-12

how is dis any beta dan d muslim's Koran??

Dunce, Jesus was not a mere prophet. He is the son of the most high God. He brought in a new covenant for christians and he effectively made the old testament laws you are quoting obsolete.

1 Like

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by bytemeister(m): 7:24pm On Nov 13, 2015
Annunaki:

Dunce, Jesus was not a mere prophet. He is the son of the most high God. He brought in a new covenant for christians and he effectively made the old testament laws you are quoting obsolete.

replacing an old version with a new favourable one.....only lies needs difrent versions

1 Like

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by Annunaki(m): 7:40pm On Nov 13, 2015
bytemeister:

replacing an old version with a new favourable one.....only lies needs difrent versions

So people that are this daft still exist? cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Fufeyin: I Saw The Death Of Abba Kyari, Prayed About It But It's The Will Of God / PICTURES: VODUN RELIGON - Benin & Togo {west Africa} / Apostle Joshua Selman To Get Married In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.