Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

Nairalander Builds Simple Web Based Mentoring App - The Youth Mentor - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Nairalander Builds Simple Web Based Mentoring App - The Youth Mentor (608 Views)

Web Based Java Programmer Needed!!! / A Simple And Effective Inventory Management System(streamstrailer).(web-based) / Professional Web Programmer Needed As Partner On A Web Based Business Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairalander Builds Simple Web Based Mentoring App - The Youth Mentor by Shinor(m): 6:45pm On Nov 09, 2015
[b]Mentoring App Targeting 1 Million African Youths Unveiled

I will start by saying I AM NOT IN ANYWAY a computer guru. All I had was just an idea to mentor young people in far flung and remote places via the internet. This is the result of my very crude attempt to create an app. However I believe the articles and stories as well as our video channel contain enough materials that will inspire and motivate.

If you are an African youth looking for a new and engaging way to get inspired and stay motivated, then you need The Youth Mentor

Available to download for free from the Google Play store for all android devices, The Youth Mentor is already creating a buzz - and rightly so, it’s one of the most original mentoring apps the Google Play store has seen in months.

Most simply, The Youth Mentor is an app that acts as a one stop shop for young people seeking inspiration and motivation. The user has unrestricted access to a variety of resources contained in buttons under various headings such as Success Nuggets, Simply Inspiring, Blogs, Question and Answer, and even its own YouTube channel containing a number of inspirational videos. Users say every time they use the app its like being with a real mentor.

The idea behind The Youth Mentor app is Nigerian born author, mentor and Special London Ambassador who was one of the special mentors at the 2012 Olympic Games – Sina Adelaja-Olowoake. He hopes to mentor 1 million African youths via this app keeping them feeling inspired and motivated.

Download free https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.TheYouthMentor&hl=en-GB

Connect with us on Social Media!
www.theyouthmentor.org
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/theyouthmentor
Twitter – www.twitter.com/TheYouthMentor
[/b][b][/b]

(1) (Reply)

I Need Vtu Api / One Year Industrial Attachments Students Wanted Urgently. / I Need A Php Programmer For A Website And Intranet Project.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.