Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Plz Is There Any Art Course I Can Get Admission With D7 In Litterature? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Plz Is There Any Art Course I Can Get Admission With D7 In Litterature? (21724 Views)

List Of Courses You Can Study With D7/E8/F9 In Physics / Any Chance For An Art Student With D7 In Maths? / I Have D7 In Literature What Course Can I Study? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plz Is There Any Art Course I Can Get Admission With D7 In Litterature? by MhizPwitty(f): 7:42pm On Nov 09, 2015
Please just help me, i have being a guest fan to this great forum for some times now.
I see how they tackle matters at hand maturedly and intelligently, that is why i decided to bring this my case here.
I just took my Waec this year, My waec was released recently and i cleared all my papers except Litterature which i bag D7 in it.
Unfortunately to me, i did'nt take WaecNeco due to a personal circumstance.
Plz guys, i jux want to enter skul next year, my primarily Dream Course is Theatre Art, but now i no longer consider that, i can take any available course now.
Plz the Educational Pundits on this forum should help a sinking sister. Tnx and God bless as i await your matured replies.
I don't know what this meant, but i usually see people tag it at their posts. Lolz...
But my insticts told me it must be the names of the mods.
Cc : Lalasticlala , Ishilove , plz i wud appreciate if you guys move this to Frontpage for better view and contributions from the masses.
God bless Nairalanders!
Luv you all... *kiss*
Re: Plz Is There Any Art Course I Can Get Admission With D7 In Litterature? by MhizPwitty(f): 7:49pm On Nov 09, 2015
Plz... Dnt view and leave... Help meeee! Lalasticlala Ishilove Seun.
Re: Plz Is There Any Art Course I Can Get Admission With D7 In Litterature? by Emmaesty(f): 7:50pm On Nov 09, 2015
You can try Political science or sociology but this courses are found under the faculty of social science. You can't get any course under the faculty of Art without literature, it's the plain truth
Re: Plz Is There Any Art Course I Can Get Admission With D7 In Litterature? by MhizPwitty(f): 7:54pm On Nov 09, 2015
I appreciate dis... Tnx
plz do u av' any idea if they do accpt Criminology?
Emmaesty:
You can try Political science or sociology but this courses are found under the faculty of social science. You can't get any course under the faculty of Art without literature, it's the plain truth
Re: Plz Is There Any Art Course I Can Get Admission With D7 In Litterature? by daniska3yaro(m): 7:56pm On Nov 09, 2015
They can consider u,since u have 5credit including english and maths,I guess it shouldn't be a big issue,the are a lot of nice courses to read eg accounting,business admin,public admin,psychology and sociology.
All you need is just to commit it to God.
Re: Plz Is There Any Art Course I Can Get Admission With D7 In Litterature? by Emmaesty(f): 8:00pm On Nov 09, 2015
MhizPwitty:
I appreciate dis... Tnx
plz do u av' any idea if they do accpt Criminology?
My school offers criminology as a masters degree, not as a Bsc. You can ask around sha
Re: Plz Is There Any Art Course I Can Get Admission With D7 In Litterature? by tolaxin(m): 8:01pm On Nov 09, 2015
You can get courses such as economics, philosophy, psychology, sociology, depending on the remaining subjects you have credits in.

However a Bachelor of Science degree is awarded for these courses

1 Like

Re: Plz Is There Any Art Course I Can Get Admission With D7 In Litterature? by MhizPwitty(f): 8:05pm On Nov 09, 2015
daniska3yaro:
They can consider u,since u have 5credit including english and maths,I guess it shouldn't be a big issue,the are a lot of nice courses to read eg accounting,business admin,public admin,psychology and sociology.
All you need is just to commit it to God.
tnx... God bless you for the contribution...
Am also planning of writing WaecNeco in anoda different skul, dou av' any idea if it can be acceptable?
Re: Plz Is There Any Art Course I Can Get Admission With D7 In Litterature? by MhizPwitty(f): 8:07pm On Nov 09, 2015
tolaxin:
You can get courses such as economics, philosophy, psychology, sociology, depending on the remaining subjects you have credits in.

However a Bachelor of Science degree is awarded for these courses
tnx... For the contribution...
I cleared allmah papers, all of them,(litt excluded) are minimum of c4 each...
Jux dnt knw how i get D7 in dat Litt, and it was mah favourite subject bak then...
Re: Plz Is There Any Art Course I Can Get Admission With D7 In Litterature? by MhizPwitty(f): 8:08pm On Nov 09, 2015
Hmmmm... Tnx,
u av' being of a much help... God bless u, sis.
Emmaesty:
My school offers criminology as a masters degree, not as a Bsc. You can ask around sha
Re: Plz Is There Any Art Course I Can Get Admission With D7 In Litterature? by daniska3yaro(m): 8:09pm On Nov 09, 2015
MhizPwitty:
tnx... God bless you for the contribution...
Am also planning of writing WaecNeco in anoda different skul, dou av' any idea if it can be acceptable?
even oxford and harvard university go accepted it,so far is original waec that you wrote.
Re: Plz Is There Any Art Course I Can Get Admission With D7 In Litterature? by jerryunit48: 8:11pm On Nov 09, 2015
First of all I can tell that you weren't the most intelligent student in your class ( no offence )
You want to study literature or Theater art with your bad English ? And now you want to take any available course all in the name of " I went to uni " My candid advice is for you to do the whole exams again but this time concentrate very well on your studies and just don't take any available course , have a dream and work towards it .

3 Likes

Re: Plz Is There Any Art Course I Can Get Admission With D7 In Litterature? by MhizPwitty(f): 8:14pm On Nov 09, 2015
Wow! U jux made a smile to play on my lips... With those words...
Omg! U av' a great sense of humour.
Tnk uuuuuuu... *kiss*
daniska3yaro:

even oxford and harvard university go accepted it,so far is original waec that you wrote.
Re: Plz Is There Any Art Course I Can Get Admission With D7 In Litterature? by MhizPwitty(f): 8:19pm On Nov 09, 2015
jerryunit48:
First of all I can tell that you weren't the most intelligent student in your class ( no offence )
You want to study literature with your bad English ? And now you want to take any available course all in the name of " I went to uni " My candid advice is for you to do the whole exams again but this time concentrate very well on your studies and just don't take any available course , have a dream and work towards it .
Sowie... Plz did you see me mention that kind of statement anyway up there?
"That am the most intelligent in my skul" Hell No!
Was'nt even among the best, talk more of being the best.
You shud have read well before typing this...
Mind you i did'nt say that i want to study litterature in a whole as a course.
I only want to study a part of it which is "Theatre Art"...
Wud advice you think well before bursting and bashing people's opinion.... And expression.
Tnx...
Re: Plz Is There Any Art Course I Can Get Admission With D7 In Litterature? by tolaxin(m): 8:21pm On Nov 09, 2015
MhizPwitty:
tnx... For the contribution...
I cleared allmah papers, all of them,(litt excluded) are minimum of c4 each...
Jux dnt knw how i get D7 in dat Litt, and it was mah favourite subject bak then...

I think there is this evil spirit working together with literature-in-english..

Nowadays, almost all arts students fail lit in waec. Although I am not an art student so I can't deduce the reason for mass failure in literature every year.

May I know the remaining subjects you have credits in and do you want to register for utme?
Re: Plz Is There Any Art Course I Can Get Admission With D7 In Litterature? by jerryunit48: 8:32pm On Nov 09, 2015
MhizPwitty:
Sowie... Plz did you see me mention that kind of statement anyway up there?
"That am the most intelligent in my skul" Hell No!
Was'nt even among the best, talk more of being the best.
You shud have read well before typing this...
Mind you i did'nt say that i want to study litterature in a whole as a course.
I only want to study a part of it which is "Theatre Art"...
Wud advice you think well before bursting and bashing people's opinion.... And expression.
Tnx...
I actually said no offence and read again I have since modified it to Theater art , but really am being candid . Still no love lost
Re: Plz Is There Any Art Course I Can Get Admission With D7 In Litterature? by MhizPwitty(f): 8:41pm On Nov 09, 2015
tolaxin:

I think there is this evil spirit working together with literature-in-english..

Nowadays, almost all arts students fail lit in waec. Although I am not an art student so I can't deduce the reason for mass failure in literature every year.

May I know the remaining subjects you have credits in and do you want to register for utme?
the are as follows...
They are as follows :
Eng - C4
Maths - C5
Igbo - B2
Agric - B3
Civic - A1
Govt - B3
Econs - C6
CRS - A1
then Litt - D7
Please tell me more aboit UTME... Was it d xame wit Jamb?
Re: Plz Is There Any Art Course I Can Get Admission With D7 In Litterature? by MhizPwitty(f): 8:41pm On Nov 09, 2015
Wareva...
jerryunit48:
I actually said no offence and read again I have since modified it to Theater art , but really am being candid . Still no love lost
Re: Plz Is There Any Art Course I Can Get Admission With D7 In Litterature? by tolaxin(m): 8:46pm On Nov 09, 2015
MhizPwitty:
the are as follows...
They are as follows :
Eng - C4
Maths - C5
Igbo - B2
Agric - B3
Civic - A1
Govt - B3
Econs - C6
CRS - A1
then Litt - D7

If theatre arts is your dream, then you can take another waec and strive hard to make at least a credit in literature.

UTME is the exam. JAMB is the body that controls the exam.
Re: Plz Is There Any Art Course I Can Get Admission With D7 In Litterature? by Ishilove: 8:46pm On Nov 09, 2015
MhizPwitty:
Please just help me, i have being a guest fan to this great forum for some times now.
I see how they tackle matters at hand maturedly and intelligently, that is why i decided to bring this my case here.
I just took my Waec this year, My waec was released recently and i cleared all my papers except Litterature which i bag D7 in it.
Unfortunately to me, i did'nt take WaecNeco due to a personal circumstance.
Plz guys, i jux want to enter skul next year, my primarily Dream Course is Theatre Art, but now i no longer consider that, i can take any available course now.
Plz the Educational Pundits on this forum should help a sinking sister. Tnx and God bless as i await your matured replies.
I don't know what this meant, but i usually see people tag it at their posts. Lolz...
But my insticts told me it must be the names of the mods.
Cc : Lalasticlala , Ishilove , plz i wud appreciate if you guys move this to Frontpage for better view and contributions from the masses.
God bless Nairalanders!
Luv you all... *kiss*
I'm not a mod.

Why not check your Jamb brochure? The fact is you can't get admission into any art course with a D7 in Literature.
Re: Plz Is There Any Art Course I Can Get Admission With D7 In Litterature? by MhizPwitty(f): 8:50pm On Nov 09, 2015
tolaxin:

If theatre arts is your dream, then you can take another waec and strive hard to make at least a credit in literature.

UTME is the exam. JAMB is the body that controls the exam.
oooow... Tnx.
U av' bn of a lota help to me.
God bless u
Re: Plz Is There Any Art Course I Can Get Admission With D7 In Litterature? by Ishilove: 8:51pm On Nov 09, 2015
MhizPwitty:
the are as follows...
They are as follows :
Eng - C4
Maths - C5
Igbo - B2
Agric - B3
Civic - A1
Govt - B3
Econs - C6
CRS - A1
then Litt - D7
The first step to mastering Literature is proper writing. Stop all these text speak. You just wrote 'same' as xame. Write it correctly because what stops you from writing 's' instead of 'x'?

Secondly, this your combo is commercial. Since you dream of theatre arts why not write ssce again? If you can't you can settle for commercial subjects because you need Literature in all arts related subjects.

Your best bet is go and borrow a Jamb brochure and explore your options.

1 Like

Re: Plz Is There Any Art Course I Can Get Admission With D7 In Litterature? by MhizPwitty(f): 8:53pm On Nov 09, 2015
Wao... Really?
U were'nt a mod, i think so before, by d way ppl tagg ur moniker on there post.
tnx for the advice.
God bless you sis.
Ishilove:

I'm not a mod.

Why not check your Jamb brochure? The fact is you can't get admission into any art course with a D7 in Literature.
Re: Plz Is There Any Art Course I Can Get Admission With D7 In Litterature? by Ishilove: 8:54pm On Nov 09, 2015
MhizPwitty:
Wao... Really?
tnx for the advice.
God bless you sis.
I was formerly a mod but I'm no longer one but a lot of people don't know that's why they keep tagging me. In time it will stop.

You're welcome ma
Re: Plz Is There Any Art Course I Can Get Admission With D7 In Litterature? by MhizPwitty(f): 8:56pm On Nov 09, 2015
Ishilove:

The first step to mastering Literature is proper writing. Stop all these text speak. You just wrote 'same' as xame. Write it correctly because what stops you from writing 's' instead of 'x'?

Secondly, this your combo is commercial. Since you dream of theatre arts why not write waec again? If you can't you can settle for commercial subjects because you need Literature is all arts related subjects.

Your best bet is go and borrow a Jamb brochure and explore your options.
lolz... Tnx sis, i will try and put a stop to it, although is only when i pick up my phone that i initiate that act, never did such with a pen.
Tnx all over again.
I appreciate.
Re: Plz Is There Any Art Course I Can Get Admission With D7 In Litterature? by MhizPwitty(f): 8:57pm On Nov 09, 2015
Ishilove:

I was formerly a mod but I'm no longer one but a lot of people don't know that's why they keep tagging me. In time it will stop.

You're welcome ma
hmmmm... Why nao?
You just feel like quitting the job or what?
Re: Plz Is There Any Art Course I Can Get Admission With D7 In Litterature? by Ishilove: 8:59pm On Nov 09, 2015
MhizPwitty:
lolz... Tnx sis, i will try and put a stop to it, although is only when i pick up my phone that i initiate that act, never did such with a pen.
Tnx all over again.
I appreciate.
You're welcome. I saw this year's GCE literature and it was so simple. They asked questions about Chimamanda (purple hibiscus) lord of the flies by William Golding, Old Man and the Sea by Ernest hemingway, women of owu by Niyi osundare, the Importance of being Earnest, and some simple poetry, Strange Meeting (this one is very very simple and short) and some others I can't remember. It was so very simple.

What's your challenge in literature?
Re: Plz Is There Any Art Course I Can Get Admission With D7 In Litterature? by Ishilove: 9:02pm On Nov 09, 2015
MhizPwitty:
hmmmm... Why nao?
You just feel like quitting the job or what?
Something like that grin
Re: Plz Is There Any Art Course I Can Get Admission With D7 In Litterature? by tolaxin(m): 9:14pm On Nov 09, 2015
MhizPwitty:
oooow... Tnx. U av' bn of a lota help to me. God bless u
God bless you too

and welcome to nairaland! grin
Re: Plz Is There Any Art Course I Can Get Admission With D7 In Litterature? by MhizPwitty(f): 9:21pm On Nov 09, 2015
Ishilove:

You're welcome. I saw this year's GCE literature and it was so simple. They asked questions about Chimamanda (purple hibiscus) lord of the flies by William Golding, Old Man and the Sea by Ernest hemingway, women of owu by Niyi osundare, the Importance of being Earnest, and some simple poetry, Strange Meeting (this one is very very simple and short) and some others I can't remember. It was so very simple.

What's your challenge in literature?
i do find poetry hard, but i still cope with it...
You can count me average on the other fields of Litt.
Re: Plz Is There Any Art Course I Can Get Admission With D7 In Litterature? by MhizPwitty(f): 9:22pm On Nov 09, 2015
Tnx Tola...
tolaxin:

God bless you too

and welcome to nairaland! grin
Re: Plz Is There Any Art Course I Can Get Admission With D7 In Litterature? by tolaxin(m): 9:22pm On Nov 09, 2015
MhizPwitty:
Wao... Really?
tnx for the advice.
God bless you sis.

you didn't take to her advice.

stop writing all these text messages words. You are still writing thanks as tnx, people as ppl..

I hope these are not what you wrote in your exams undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Was Your B.sc Final Year Project Of Any Use To You During/after School? / A Thread For 2014 GCE Candidates / Unilorin Post Ume Latest News- The Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.