Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,927 members, 7,806,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Guys Please Help With My Fifa 16 Problem - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Guys Please Help With My Fifa 16 Problem (1717 Views)

How To I Update My Fifa 14 Andriod 2017 Squad Update / Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) / Official Fifa 16 And Pes 16 Soundtrack Thread + [ Zip Download ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Please Help With My Fifa 16 Problem by Avero(m): 8:52pm On Nov 09, 2015
so I've been trying to download fifa 16 for infinix hot note (1gb version ) I've tried some things on YouTube , the best I saw was when the game started but told me my version has expired, I've heard that the best way to play this game on this phone is by rooting, but I don't want to root because of the many risks that comes with it and this new Trojan malware affecting android phones, in the video the person used an android 4.3phone with 1gb ram and the game played smoothly so I'd love if you guys can help with this problem, I'll really appreciate
Re: Guys Please Help With My Fifa 16 Problem by Avero(m): 6:46pm On Dec 05, 2015
guys please help
Re: Guys Please Help With My Fifa 16 Problem by Tvaddict: 7:03am On Dec 14, 2015
I don't get your question, you have download the fifa 16 and its force closing ? Or you haven't downloaded atall ?
Re: Guys Please Help With My Fifa 16 Problem by kelo1504(m): 6:47pm On Dec 16, 2015
Is it online or offline
Re: Guys Please Help With My Fifa 16 Problem by Avero(m): 12:24pm On Dec 17, 2015
Tvaddict:
I don't get your question, you have download the fifa 16 and its force closing ? Or you haven't downloaded atall ?

haven't downloaded, when I saw a site that I managed to download from, it just showed the the home screen told me to download file (but I already had the source file )
Re: Guys Please Help With My Fifa 16 Problem by fizzy123(m): 6:06pm On Dec 17, 2015
FIFA 16 is Ultimate Team on an android, so I am not sirprised you are saying the app says you version is outdated, it is an online game, how do you want to play that in Naija with data charges of nowadays.
Re: Guys Please Help With My Fifa 16 Problem by ebixy(m): 9:08pm On Dec 20, 2015
I have been playing the game for some days now on my Infinix Hote Note Pro

http://play.mob.org/game/fifa_16_ultimate_team.html

use that link, it has the lastest version.
Just download the apk and game cache, in case you still have any challenge quote me.

But i still experience lag on my phone and the game is online so you need data to play it

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ps4 Slim And Ps4 Pro Available ( Sold out ) / My Review On Games I've Played (over 100) / Download FIFA 2024 Original Apk Obb Data Android Offline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.