Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,768 members, 7,802,350 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

CRIN Workers Strip To Underwear To Protest Against Management (photos) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / CRIN Workers Strip To Underwear To Protest Against Management (photos) (78438 Views)

Hijab & Law School: Muslim NSCIA To Protest, Threatens Legal Battles / Ongoing Protest At Berger Paints PLC Against Management Over Gratuity (Photos) / DESOPADEC Workers Strip Unclad To Protest Non-Payment Of Bonuses (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CRIN Workers Strip To Underwear To Protest Against Management (photos) by Intendy: 10:59pm On Nov 09, 2015
No pishore?
Re: CRIN Workers Strip To Underwear To Protest Against Management (photos) by MathsChic(f): 10:59pm On Nov 09, 2015
Wow!
Re: CRIN Workers Strip To Underwear To Protest Against Management (photos) by sunkieisland(m): 10:59pm On Nov 09, 2015
If calm and peaceful talks no collect the dough, ' semi nude displays of boobies and idies may do trick.

#Payworkerssalaries
Re: CRIN Workers Strip To Underwear To Protest Against Management (photos) by victorazy(m): 11:00pm On Nov 09, 2015
kulobyno:
I don't know what to say about Nigeria again

Plz say Baba grin
Re: CRIN Workers Strip To Underwear To Protest Against Management (photos) by mrkings84(m): 11:01pm On Nov 09, 2015
Pix or I don't belivit
Check my signature to get out of poverty
Re: CRIN Workers Strip To Underwear To Protest Against Management (photos) by unbeat007(m): 11:02pm On Nov 09, 2015
kulobyno:
I don't know what to say about Nigeria again
don't say anything. sit down and watch change
Re: CRIN Workers Strip To Underwear To Protest Against Management (photos) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 09, 2015
hmmmmmmmmmm cry cry
Re: CRIN Workers Strip To Underwear To Protest Against Management (photos) by MedicalSamwise(m): 11:04pm On Nov 09, 2015
like if u came here to see some fresh booty
share if u are here to read comment :Dlike if u came here to see some fresh booty
share if u are here to read comment
Re: CRIN Workers Strip To Underwear To Protest Against Management (photos) by shakaZuIlu: 11:11pm On Nov 09, 2015
Omotayor123:
Chai... Na wah oooo. Poverty is a curse!

If only Nigeria Economy could improve undecided

i need fork kiss

Omotayor123 oooooooooooooo kiss
Re: CRIN Workers Strip To Underwear To Protest Against Management (photos) by strawberryinc(m): 11:13pm On Nov 09, 2015
deadZONE:
Unah never see something

relax and enjoy the change

cause its here to stay!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Dirty f00ls!!!!!!!!

You are a fool, the crisis started during GEJ administration so use your brain before you type or better still ask your younger ones to proof-read before you send your comment ....
Re: CRIN Workers Strip To Underwear To Protest Against Management (photos) by Deltagiant: 11:16pm On Nov 09, 2015
What is it with this unclad protest tradition in Yoruba land...Can't the message get across if the women were fully clothed
Re: CRIN Workers Strip To Underwear To Protest Against Management (photos) by EreluY(f): 11:22pm On Nov 09, 2015
THESE GREEDY IGBOS.
Re: CRIN Workers Strip To Underwear To Protest Against Management (photos) by wiseoneking: 11:26pm On Nov 09, 2015
69MissedCalls:
scam thread! were is the pishure? show me the damn pishure or... angry
shameless one, you came here to watch your unclad mothers in ibadan. Dirty man. What do you want to do see in the pic?.
Re: CRIN Workers Strip To Underwear To Protest Against Management (photos) by horlearnray(m): 11:29pm On Nov 09, 2015
what type of protest is that,there are many ways they can protest other than destroying sef dignities........ shame on them.......hope they are all divorced
Re: CRIN Workers Strip To Underwear To Protest Against Management (photos) by fart: 11:32pm On Nov 09, 2015
Lol, these people are awesome
Re: CRIN Workers Strip To Underwear To Protest Against Management (photos) by trytim100(m): 11:33pm On Nov 09, 2015
zoo will soon crash...every war between bamboo and monkey
Re: CRIN Workers Strip To Underwear To Protest Against Management (photos) by elbaraj001(m): 11:34pm On Nov 09, 2015
Omotayor123:

Wot has Nigerian economy has to do with d animalistic behavior of the Prof.? Read before u comment pls, it is very important..
Re: CRIN Workers Strip To Underwear To Protest Against Management (photos) by betrani(m): 11:36pm On Nov 09, 2015
This is what we should do against corrupt leadership and bad governance wink lipsrsealed
Re: CRIN Workers Strip To Underwear To Protest Against Management (photos) by 69MissedCalls(m): 11:39pm On Nov 09, 2015
wiseoneking:
shameless one, you came here to watch your unclad mothers in ibadan. Dirty man. What do you want to do see in the pic?.

obviously you are new to social media. 90% of the news u see online are fake. I clicked the link to the news and the news was not on the site. so I need to see if this news is authentic

btw you are the dirty man o! what did u think I needed it for
Re: CRIN Workers Strip To Underwear To Protest Against Management (photos) by M4gunners: 11:39pm On Nov 09, 2015
So protest are allowed in Ibadan even with bra,while in East IGP and his Master are warning us that they will kill us? One Nigeria oo.
Re: CRIN Workers Strip To Underwear To Protest Against Management (photos) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 09, 2015
Jeez! That is unnecessary! Ignorance is a bliss in Nigeria. I don't know if there is a mental condition to all of these. The Nigeria leaders are plainly wicked. This is a big shame to the nation.

I blame it on dullard!

1 Like

Re: CRIN Workers Strip To Underwear To Protest Against Management (photos) by Turboking(m): 11:43pm On Nov 09, 2015
deadZONE:
Unah never see something

relax and enjoy the change

cause its here to stay!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Dirty f00ls!!!!!!!!

deadmeat or what do u call yourself.. do hv blood in your vain..do have human feelings at all..dis ppl are being dehumanize,controlled under stringent,draconian laws....nd say dey nevs see anything...i pity the mother that gave birth to you..its a pity she's going to loose you soon..cos u dnt belong among humans
Re: CRIN Workers Strip To Underwear To Protest Against Management (photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:51pm On Nov 09, 2015
buh wha can we do on di issue to eradicate proverti
Omotayor123:

Re: CRIN Workers Strip To Underwear To Protest Against Management (photos) by skybeauty(f): 11:55pm On Nov 09, 2015
I foresee a revolution in Nigeria and believe me u it is fast approaching
Re: CRIN Workers Strip To Underwear To Protest Against Management (photos) by CharlyNick: 11:55pm On Nov 09, 2015
I pity for the Management of this Company. No be small curse be this o.............

Our Police Men are having FUN though........ Na this kind thing dem dey like
Re: CRIN Workers Strip To Underwear To Protest Against Management (photos) by Gracito(f): 11:55pm On Nov 09, 2015
EreluY:
THESE GREEDY IGBOS.
what is this one saying?
Re: CRIN Workers Strip To Underwear To Protest Against Management (photos) by Idrismusty97(m): 12:00am On Nov 10, 2015
Mtcweeew! Old old women. I was expecting something like this.

Re: CRIN Workers Strip To Underwear To Protest Against Management (photos) by RobinHez(m): 12:03am On Nov 10, 2015
Where are the underwears
Re: CRIN Workers Strip To Underwear To Protest Against Management (photos) by yapapa: 12:04am On Nov 10, 2015
M4gunners:
So protect are allowed in Ibadan even with bra,while in East IGP his Master are warning us that they will kill us? One Nigeria oo.
ori e buru ni? you people be human? na animal u lots be in that zoo you dey call Nigeria that's why u are treated like one. animals
Re: CRIN Workers Strip To Underwear To Protest Against Management (photos) by Pque(m): 12:16am On Nov 10, 2015
I'am proud of this women. They are doing this for their children. These are part of the reasons why I will continue to love Nigeria. This takes courage. They may b sponsored though, anything can happen.

I was thinking I will see young fresh hot ladies shaa but...
Re: CRIN Workers Strip To Underwear To Protest Against Management (photos) by Nobody: 12:21am On Nov 10, 2015
I came here to see BigBlackFatYansh of an average ibadan girl but found none!
Mtcheeew # walks out of thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria's First Females Army General And Naval Rear Admiral / This Lady Was Fired For Being Too Pretty In London (Photos) / After One Week I Asked For A Salary Increase In A Missionary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.