Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

CRIN Workers Strip To Underwear To Protest Against Management (photos) - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / CRIN Workers Strip To Underwear To Protest Against Management (photos) (78440 Views)

Hijab & Law School: Muslim NSCIA To Protest, Threatens Legal Battles / Ongoing Protest At Berger Paints PLC Against Management Over Gratuity (Photos) / DESOPADEC Workers Strip Unclad To Protest Non-Payment Of Bonuses (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

Re: CRIN Workers Strip To Underwear To Protest Against Management (photos) by castrokins(m): 12:23am On Nov 10, 2015
Came Here To See Underwear, But In Conformity To The Tenets Of The Ruling Party, The OP Lied.

Out Of Thread.
Re: CRIN Workers Strip To Underwear To Protest Against Management (photos) by ebony3soul(m): 12:31am On Nov 10, 2015
oga o
Re: CRIN Workers Strip To Underwear To Protest Against Management (photos) by Omotayor123(f): 12:41am On Nov 10, 2015
elbaraj001:

Wot has Nigerian economy has to do with d animalistic behavior of the Prof.? Read before u comment pls, it is very important..
My talking about the Economy has to do with the workers protests. If the Economy is good, they won't have to continue working for such 'Animal '*as you tag him* They would have quit long before without so much as a blink.
Shey you grab now

I do read before commenting Mr. tongue
Re: CRIN Workers Strip To Underwear To Protest Against Management (photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 12:44am On Nov 10, 2015
Peaceful demonstration don tie wrapper ooo
Re: CRIN Workers Strip To Underwear To Protest Against Management (photos) by IamThrive(m): 1:25am On Nov 10, 2015
Then,who are you directing when your workers or followers are protesting?

Better get yourself out of that seat....
Re: CRIN Workers Strip To Underwear To Protest Against Management (photos) by Nobody: 1:29am On Nov 10, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: CRIN Workers Strip To Underwear To Protest Against Management (photos) by Patotelli(m): 2:18am On Nov 10, 2015
Abeg ooo, mak lalastiaca or someone else answer me 4 dis tori ooo, na where disi our contiri dey go nw, poroteziti here, poroteziti 4 dia??. Abeg mak una helep us yarn oga @d top ooo.
Re: CRIN Workers Strip To Underwear To Protest Against Management (photos) by oweman: 3:21am On Nov 10, 2015
[quote author=searching4loove post=39856426] undecided

WHERE ARE THEIR PUSSSIES AND BREASTS

Why not remove thier bras and pants ?
Re: CRIN Workers Strip To Underwear To Protest Against Management (photos) by Jabioro: 3:39am On Nov 10, 2015
Kiloku ! lobatan ! kiloju oriri!!! Ero ya Wa wo ran ..Let people come and see...what God ( poverty ) has done !!!
Re: CRIN Workers Strip To Underwear To Protest Against Management (photos) by Nobody: 4:14am On Nov 10, 2015
see punkyveer protesting tongue tongue tongue
Re: CRIN Workers Strip To Underwear To Protest Against Management (photos) by NaLaugh: 4:41am On Nov 10, 2015
Notify me when their daughters join the movement.
Re: CRIN Workers Strip To Underwear To Protest Against Management (photos) by Captain3star(m): 5:26am On Nov 10, 2015
woman and your body when does a woman uses this unclothedness convince house hot good naked when do you want to please them all Go naked when the want to course a man go naked when they want to produce a man go naked when they about to go to him
Re: CRIN Workers Strip To Underwear To Protest Against Management (photos) by miqos02(m): 5:26am On Nov 10, 2015
beautiful women
Re: CRIN Workers Strip To Underwear To Protest Against Management (photos) by lastpage: 5:35am On Nov 10, 2015
Just see our so-called YOUTHS and Leaders of tomorrow?

In an important matter like this that affects their future, the only thing most of them are interested-in is unclothedness of people old enough to mother them!

Shior and Shame on you people

I weep for the future of this country . cry cry cry cry ..... No wonder Buhari did not find them fit enough for Ministerial post!

Lastpage!

Re: CRIN Workers Strip To Underwear To Protest Against Management (photos) by Nobody: 5:55am On Nov 10, 2015
angels09:
see punkyveer protesting tongue tongue tongue

Sweet angels, you never answered my question on the other thread tongue
Re: CRIN Workers Strip To Underwear To Protest Against Management (photos) by cococandy(f): 6:10am On Nov 10, 2015

So they do slut walks for non payment of salaries too?

If it happened in another place now we will carry our hypocritical selves to lament about their lack of morals.
Re: CRIN Workers Strip To Underwear To Protest Against Management (photos) by cococandy(f): 6:11am On Nov 10, 2015
Deltagiant:
What is it with this unclad protest tradition in Yoruba land...Can't the message get across if the women were fully clothed
It's to show how serious they take it.
Re: CRIN Workers Strip To Underwear To Protest Against Management (photos) by engrfcuksmtin(m): 6:25am On Nov 10, 2015
deadZONE:
Unah never see something

relax and enjoy the change

cause its here to stay!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Dirty f00ls!!!!!!!!

So change caused the maladministration geez u need to go to Aro for check up.
Re: CRIN Workers Strip To Underwear To Protest Against Management (photos) by shamecurls(m): 6:34am On Nov 10, 2015
deadZONE:
U̶̷̲̅ɴ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ʜ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ɴ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ᴠ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ʀ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅s̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅s̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ᴍ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ʜ̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅ɴ̶̷̲̅ɢ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅

ʀ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ʟ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅x̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ɴ̶̷̲̅ᴅ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ɴ̶̷̲̅ᴊ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ʏ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ʜ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴄ̶̷̲̅ʜ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ɴ̶̷̲̅ɢ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅

ᴄ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ᴜ̶̷̲̅s̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅s̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ʜ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ʀ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅s̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ʏ̶̷̲̅!̶̷̲̅!̶̷̲̅!̶̷̲̅!̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅

̶̷̲̅;̶̷̲̅D̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅;̶̷̲̅D̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅;̶̷̲̅D̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅;̶̷̲̅D̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅;̶̷̲̅D̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅;̶̷̲̅D̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅
D̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅ʀ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ʏ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ғ̶̷̲̅0̶̷̲̅0̶̷̲̅ʟ̶̷̲̅s̶̷̲̅!̶̷̲̅!̶̷̲̅!̶̷̲̅!̶̷̲̅!̶̷̲̅!̶̷̲̅!̶̷̲̅!̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅

Chief wailer spotted

Re: CRIN Workers Strip To Underwear To Protest Against Management (photos) by wristbangle: 6:35am On Nov 10, 2015
deadZONE:
Unah never see something

Dirty f00ls!!!!!!!!

A retaarded comment I must say. Are they protesting against government? undecided

Re: CRIN Workers Strip To Underwear To Protest Against Management (photos) by Tayomi37(m): 6:39am On Nov 10, 2015
The scene was a pathetic one, l saw it on my way to work yesterday
Re: CRIN Workers Strip To Underwear To Protest Against Management (photos) by Nobody: 6:42am On Nov 10, 2015
Women sef! Must they strip to protest?
SMH. Next time please strip completely. That would yield faster response. #BlameBuhari
Re: CRIN Workers Strip To Underwear To Protest Against Management (photos) by gbodimowo(m): 6:46am On Nov 10, 2015
damton:
Mehn. na this kind protest I dey like follow join.

You go see enough tire so tay you no go know the road to ya house again

ashawo
Re: CRIN Workers Strip To Underwear To Protest Against Management (photos) by KanwuliaJara: 6:52am On Nov 10, 2015
Only from "THE WEST"!
See "BIG BIG OROBOS" and "tia-tia" legs! cheesy
One can only imagine the stench from "all corners and cubicles"! grin
Re: CRIN Workers Strip To Underwear To Protest Against Management (photos) by khalids: 6:55am On Nov 10, 2015
Hello Pips, Ever since Linda Ikeji showed us the benefits of her blogging, everyone I know now wants to open a blog.
Na wa for people with copy and paste mentality.

Anyways this fellow in my office open his own "Block" (this is no error or typo) grin.
I don tell the guy make him learn to spell first before opening any blog.

Anyways see the blog link below feel free to bash him or encourage him (all na traffic)

http://davisonplat..com.ng/

You might also get some good sports prediction for all you sports betting lovers. Note, me don loose over 3k on this bros prediction ooo cry
Re: CRIN Workers Strip To Underwear To Protest Against Management (photos) by Alexander001(m): 6:59am On Nov 10, 2015
shame go even catch the management, imagine seeing your mother protesting with bra. na devil dey dig those management crave.
Re: CRIN Workers Strip To Underwear To Protest Against Management (photos) by vRendoh(m): 7:14am On Nov 10, 2015

Ozigizaga dance! Na wa O! Na Mothers o!
Re: CRIN Workers Strip To Underwear To Protest Against Management (photos) by breakeven: 7:18am On Nov 10, 2015
Omotayor123:
Chai... Na wah oooo. Poverty is a curse!

If only Nigeria Economy could improve undecided
How can it improve with this hawks in power.
Re: CRIN Workers Strip To Underwear To Protest Against Management (photos) by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 10, 2015
So Yoruba ppl can also protest,..... Enjoy the Change

Now wailers are living better than the supporters of APC grin grin grin grin grin
Re: CRIN Workers Strip To Underwear To Protest Against Management (photos) by hamzyluv(m): 7:53am On Nov 10, 2015
deadZONE:
Unah never see something

Dirty f00ls!!!!!!!!

are u sure its started after 2015 general election or they want Buhari's to investigate the level of impunity in the management board?
Re: CRIN Workers Strip To Underwear To Protest Against Management (photos) by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 10, 2015
[i][/i] diz 1 gidi gan ooo
Re: CRIN Workers Strip To Underwear To Protest Against Management (photos) by globallinkg(m): 8:05am On Nov 10, 2015

Nigeria's First Females Army General And Naval Rear Admiral / This Lady Was Fired For Being Too Pretty In London (Photos) / After One Week I Asked For A Salary Increase In A Missionary School