Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,819 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

CRIN Workers Strip To Underwear To Protest Against Management (photos) - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / CRIN Workers Strip To Underwear To Protest Against Management (photos) (78445 Views)

Hijab & Law School: Muslim NSCIA To Protest, Threatens Legal Battles / Ongoing Protest At Berger Paints PLC Against Management Over Gratuity (Photos) / DESOPADEC Workers Strip Unclad To Protest Non-Payment Of Bonuses (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CRIN Workers Strip To Underwear To Protest Against Management (photos) by Bimpe29: 8:30am On Nov 10, 2015
Haba! cry cry cry
Re: CRIN Workers Strip To Underwear To Protest Against Management (photos) by Forum2003: 8:44am On Nov 10, 2015
Watch what u say and have your fact. The major problem of the Institution is that the Directors under Prof. Akoroda are thieves and what to be siphoning the government money and properties for personal use. The Prof. stopped and blocked all avenues which the Directors used to get their ill-gotten wealth as He himself lives by example by returning all the unspent money to the Government's purse. The so-called Directors instigated the workers and the neighbors including the Baale of Odo Ona after paying them money. Some of the Directors went as far as visiting babalawos and alfas with the help of the Baale to drive out Prof.

Pls., this Prof is the kind of Prof. that deserves our prayers and support if we want real change in this Country.

God bless Nigeria and the pple that love Nigeria.
Re: CRIN Workers Strip To Underwear To Protest Against Management (photos) by bueze046(m): 9:06am On Nov 10, 2015
Examples of things you find in yoruba Kingdom
Re: CRIN Workers Strip To Underwear To Protest Against Management (photos) by augustus175(m): 9:58am On Nov 10, 2015
This kind protest ehh! Person go dey wish make e no ever finish.I go just dey observe
Re: CRIN Workers Strip To Underwear To Protest Against Management (photos) by Lionofdjungle: 10:23am On Nov 10, 2015
They made me remember the colonial era when females were asked to be paying taxes and they stripped themselves naked in protest against the law.
Re: CRIN Workers Strip To Underwear To Protest Against Management (photos) by kwenu: 10:24am On Nov 10, 2015
na which kind protess be dis?
Re: CRIN Workers Strip To Underwear To Protest Against Management (photos) by Sunseeker: 11:31am On Nov 10, 2015
DESPERATION & AFRICAN POVERTY !!!

sweet Mothers suffering embarassed
Re: CRIN Workers Strip To Underwear To Protest Against Management (photos) by lastpage: 3:25pm On Nov 10, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Only from "THE WEST"!
See "BIG BIG OROBOS" and "tia-tia" legs! cheesy
One can only imagine the stench from "all corners and cubicles"! grin

I guess you leant this "smell of the stench" from your prostitute Mother's Orifice.. undecided undecided undecided

Omo'ale olori-pelebe from the wasted land of SouthBastards

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: CRIN Workers Strip To Underwear To Protest Against Management (photos) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Sweet angels, you never answered my question on the other thread tongue
Was expecting to see your bobbi at attention not like fallen angels....
Re: CRIN Workers Strip To Underwear To Protest Against Management (photos) by lebete3000: 5:08pm On Nov 10, 2015
damton:
Mehn. na this kind protest I dey like follow join.

You go see enough tire so tay you no go know the road to ya house again

Na untop ya head dem go vent all dr frustration put with enough beatings & bitings...pray dey don't masturbate your dick to death...no try am oh.
Re: CRIN Workers Strip To Underwear To Protest Against Management (photos) by aydebug(m): 6:19pm On Nov 10, 2015
it's true not lie, just a stone throw to my place
Re: CRIN Workers Strip To Underwear To Protest Against Management (photos) by Oxmen(m): 7:48pm On Nov 10, 2015
Watin make me I do, way I even served as a youth corper in Daura town, katsina and we all dt passed out dis very batch C are yet to be paid the october federal alawi and abt two state alawi and nobody cares even d president. Dis nation is in danger
Re: CRIN Workers Strip To Underwear To Protest Against Management (photos) by ajebuter(f): 9:26pm On Nov 10, 2015
quote author=damton post=39856381]Mehn. na this kind protest I dey like follow join.

You go see enough tire so tay you no go know the road to ya house again[/quote]

Ashewo osi, pervert!
grin
grin
Re: CRIN Workers Strip To Underwear To Protest Against Management (photos) by wiseoneking: 1:09am On Nov 11, 2015
69MissedCalls:

obviously you are new to social media. 90% of the news u see online are fake. I clicked the link to the news and the news was not on the site. so I need to see if this news is authentic

btw you are the dirty man o! what did u think I needed it for
you are still lieing, it was shown in Galaxy tv. Tell your Mothers to stop demostrating unclad.
Re: CRIN Workers Strip To Underwear To Protest Against Management (photos) by 69MissedCalls(m): 1:31am On Nov 11, 2015
wiseoneking:
you are still lieing, it was shown in Galaxy tv. Tell your Mothers to stop demostrating unclad.

do I watch galaxy? and why do u keep saying "your mothers"? do I know anybody there? dude, quote with sense pls
Re: CRIN Workers Strip To Underwear To Protest Against Management (photos) by KanwuliaJara: 3:31am On Nov 11, 2015
lastpage:

I guess you leant this "smell of the stench" from your prostitute Mother's Orifice.. undecided undecided undecided

Omo'ale olori-pelebe from the wasted land of SouthBastards

Lastpage!

Heeeeeey!
All this for only me wan? grin
Thian your God or Dog say I don ol for NL!
You for hiarrrrrram.
Besides, I just chop finish.
I nor wan vomit my food for NL.
I nor get ya time! kiss

1 Like

Re: CRIN Workers Strip To Underwear To Protest Against Management (photos) by solodotcom2010: 4:29am On Nov 11, 2015
Link has been pulled down.
Re: CRIN Workers Strip To Underwear To Protest Against Management (photos) by esshman(m): 8:46am On Nov 11, 2015
deadZONE:
Unah never see something

relax and enjoy the change

cause its here to stay!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Dirty f00ls!!!!!!!!

This issue started like 2yrs ago. Many people have died in the course of the struggle sef. I live close to CRIN. I wonder why both the former President and the current one refused to intervene. The matter was expressly discussed on Edmund Obilo's Voices on Splash FM. The Prof was also invited.
Re: CRIN Workers Strip To Underwear To Protest Against Management (photos) by wiseoneking: 3:51pm On Nov 11, 2015
69MissedCalls:

do I watch galaxy? and why do u keep saying "your mothers"? do I know anybody there? dude, quote with sense pls
i think you are more sensible person with all of your responses though i was a bit harsh due to your first comment. You are cool, calculated and slow to abuse. Keep it up. Your type are few on nairaland. The fact was that the ladies were partly nude and even threaten to remove all. It was shown on Galaxy. Apologise to use the word "your mothers" but they are "our mothers" despite our tribe or creed. Hope you got me well.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria's First Females Army General And Naval Rear Admiral / This Lady Was Fired For Being Too Pretty In London (Photos) / After One Week I Asked For A Salary Increase In A Missionary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.