Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

Maybe Slow Internet Isn't So Bad Afterall ? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Maybe Slow Internet Isn't So Bad Afterall ? (786 Views)

10 Reasons Your Computer Is Frustratingly Slow And What To Do About It / Slow Internet Connection? Here Are Top Fixes You Can Try All By Yourself / Tips On How To Speed Up A Slow Computer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maybe Slow Internet Isn't So Bad Afterall ? by kingsamm(m): 1:11am On Nov 10, 2015
Okay... Okay.. Okay... Before you all eat me alive just hear me out.

I'm the number one hater of slow Internet, I mean, is there anything worse than it?

Since the inception of 3G and 4G we all just forgot those days when we browse on our Nokia C1��, those days when you'd have to wait minutes for a page to load and we were patient back then until we got 3G and 4G enabled phones, then if it doesn't load in two seconds there's a big problem!

It's an established fact that we all hate slow Internet connection but what if I told you 'maybe it has its good side?'

For example, Slow Internet connection helped a student sitting for an examination by giving him an 'EXPO'(Like it's often called in Nigeria).

The student got a question which reads;

The following life cycle details the life cycle of which fungal infection?

I'm sure the student must have screamed after seeing this question(I would have!), look at all the 'Big Big grammar' that's in the option, how can I pick when I can't even pronounce it?

But fortunately for this student, luck shined on his side and the system was 'plagued' with poor Internet connection, due to the slow connection the image didn't load properly, instead it showed the title of the image which clearly reveals the answer.

On a normal day, slow Internet connection could be your worst enemy but on that day it was a life saver.

With next year's JAMB examination around the corner I'm sure a lot of candidates would wish such a fortune befall them, I lie?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maybe Slow Internet Isn't So Bad Afterall ? by lekjons(m): 2:55am On Nov 10, 2015
Re: Maybe Slow Internet Isn't So Bad Afterall ? by Codyt(m): 3:36am On Nov 10, 2015
Nice one. no be lie at all! grin grin grin
The poster above me tho.... undecided
Re: Maybe Slow Internet Isn't So Bad Afterall ? by rumomonga(m): 2:20pm On Nov 12, 2015
This happens when the people from ur village are on ur side for real

1 Like

Re: Maybe Slow Internet Isn't So Bad Afterall ? by LinuxMint: 6:49am On Nov 16, 2015
lol... grin

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Ur Broda:in Need Of Archtectural Laptop And For Gaming / Fairly Used Dell Latitude D820 For Sale / My System Is Driving Me Mad On A Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.