Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

C9 - Weight Loss, Look Better, Feel Better Cleansing In 9 Days - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / C9 - Weight Loss, Look Better, Feel Better Cleansing In 9 Days (894 Views)

How Would You Feel If A Loved One Forgot Your Birthday? / Donald Trump To Do Spiritual Cleansing In White House Before Moving In / Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

C9 - Weight Loss, Look Better, Feel Better Cleansing In 9 Days by jayewalex: 3:02am On Nov 10, 2015
Hi everyone,

It's that time of the year again where we all want to get fit as part of a new year resolution. Today, I'm going to share an easy but effective way to help you shed those extra pounds, but you have to cleanse your body first in order for it to be effective.

Clean-9 Pack is a 9 day cleansing and weight loss programme that focuses on nutrition rather than deprivation. This programme is simple and easy to follow and contains amazing diet supplements. We all need a good cleanse every now and again, to rid the body of toxins accumulated by eating the wrong foods. The cleansing gives way to easy and effective weight loss.

After the 9 days are up, you need to move onto the next programme called the Nutri-Lean Programme. Nutri-Lean is a 30 day weight loss/maintenance programme designed to enable you to maintain your new fit body and also to lose more weight gradually. The Nutri-lean programme is continued until you reach your desired target weight.

Get ready for all those Parties, and start feeling a new you!! Start to look slick and fit in to those outfits/dresses you've always wanted to. Use the Clean-9 programme and begin to see changes in your health. 9 days is all you need to begin to see good results as you follow the instructions. You can lose dress sizes and inches off your waist with the clean 9 weight loss package and daily 20 minute exercises.

In addition to the packages I offer FREE consultation to help you through the programmes so that you achieve your desired weight. We will recommend simple daily exercise routines (NO GYM) and give you the tools you need mentally to achieve your goal.

For that awesome bikini body and flatter tummy, Say YES to CLEAN 9!!

GREAT QUALITY GUARANTEED!
We operate in 170 countries worldwide
We ship out within 24hrs of received cleared payment on working days.
Packages are shipped via TRACKED FEDEX signed-for delivery!

Order for your Now; Call/Whatsapp: 07068785000 or 08055537364
BB PIN: 7F3E8BE7
BBM Channel: C0037FB63

Re: C9 - Weight Loss, Look Better, Feel Better Cleansing In 9 Days by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 10, 2015
am interested
Re: C9 - Weight Loss, Look Better, Feel Better Cleansing In 9 Days by PurestBoy(m): 11:04am On Nov 10, 2015
How much? I need it for my uncle here in ibadan
Re: C9 - Weight Loss, Look Better, Feel Better Cleansing In 9 Days by jayewalex: 8:35pm On Nov 10, 2015
Thank You... Call/Whatsapp me on 07068785000 for more enquiry
lanrema:
am interested
Re: C9 - Weight Loss, Look Better, Feel Better Cleansing In 9 Days by jayewalex: 8:36pm On Nov 10, 2015
Thank You sir... Call/Whatsapp me on 07068785000 for more enquiry
PurestBoy:
How much? I need it for my uncle here in ibadan

(1) (Reply)

The Real Story How Yabatech's Oluwabukola Charity Dazan Died / Young Entrepreneurs & Students Grant 2016 - Apply / He Left The House Broke, Returned N35,941,000 Richer!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.