Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,145 members, 7,807,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. (30981 Views)

Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) / Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad / 21-Year-Old Mother Who Has Just One Arm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. by Pamelayoung: 9:18pm On Nov 10, 2015
All liars shall go 2 hell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. by missyadorable(f): 9:40pm On Nov 10, 2015
obinnashady:
wonder what you are feeling like,go get a life
Lol.Frustration of a poverty stricken illiterate!
Re: Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. by olatricia(m): 8:31am On Nov 11, 2015
No, Mummy, am just saying...
daretodiffer:

Aren't you a silly boy?
Re: Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. by fulanigirl(f): 10:04am On Nov 11, 2015
momentum85:

Why not!!! But d question is would she really accept me d way I am?

Be honest and see
Re: Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. by elannie: 2:04pm On Nov 11, 2015
I get d assault bt certificate shudnt b an issue did u marry d certificate abi d man.
Re: Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. by obinnashady(m): 3:55pm On Nov 11, 2015
daretodiffer:

The man kpomo eaten for good 6 years. Some women sleep with men for sex despite having serious bfs
na Ashawo dem be
Re: Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. by obinnashady(m): 5:11pm On Nov 11, 2015
missyadorable:
hahahahaha.....illeterate?.Bleep off
Re: Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. by obinnashady(m): 7:24pm On Nov 11, 2015
missyadorable:

lawyer wey never go law school,who are u dating now or who are u married to now...Dangote abi Ben Carson?
Re: Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. by GentleToks(m): 8:38pm On Nov 11, 2015
raayah:

But your are extrapolating from this news just as I am. You are imagining that this woman broke up with her husband because of certificate meanwhile she said assault and threats. For all we know, she could have known about the degree thing all along and went with it but for the insults. But you assumed the worst.

I will not support a Nigerian woman to live with an abuser. Its because you guys love to bash Nigerian women on this website thats why you can't see through your nose.

She divorced him for assault not certificate. In what way is death threats silly words? Please!!

Are you insulting me or what?

Behave yourself darling!!!!
Re: Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. by GentleToks(m): 8:42pm On Nov 11, 2015
raayah:

But your are extrapolating from this news just as I am. You are imagining that this woman broke up with her husband because of certificate meanwhile she said assault and threats. For all we know, she could have known about the degree thing all along and went with it but for the insults. But you assumed the worst.

I will not support a Nigerian woman to live with an abuser. Its because you guys love to bash Nigerian women on this website thats why you can't see through your nose.

She divorced him for assault not certificate. In what way is death threats silly words? Please!!

Are you insulting me or what

Behave yourself darlin.
Re: Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 11, 2015
That man is a shameless goat. People no dey fear God again o cry grin
Re: Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. by Shawdey(f): 9:31pm On Nov 11, 2015
tonytony208:
It is clear the lady married certificate and financial buoyancy and not the man. This means she could have married just any dog as long as the dog has certificate and money. Why are women so blind and selfish? What if certificate gets burnt and money finishes? You will go for another man, abi? It is clear women don't really love men; they only love what the man has to offer, even if they have nothing to offer on their part aside sex, as if sex is the only thing a man is looking for in a woman. Many of them see relationship and marriage as poverty alleviation program. So disgusting!

So, what now happens to peeps like us that are searching for true love?

Shine your eye well
Re: Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. by MeandSum: 11:45pm On Nov 13, 2015
damton:
In as much as i would blame the guy, I think the lady perhaps is partly blame worthy.
Apparently she's one of those girls that like flashy things and the guy knowing that fashioned a ploy to swindle her.

One must be a sociopath to elect not to marry someone with a more stable future when the opportunity presents itself.
So i don't blame her for trying. The guy claimed to have a degree not 10 houses or cars.
Re: Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. by yeye142: 6:13pm On Feb 24, 2017
jnrbayano:

Lies and deceit are simply pure evil but I can beat my chest and tell you that the lady never loved him genuinely.

If the man should go down as a crook, well, which he totally is, the lady should as well be saddled with the tag "a deceitful lover"
This s exactly my story,my husband lied to me dt he ws a graduate frm yabatech, only to find out he does'nt even av aa o'level result despite d fact dt we went into six yrs courtship before marriage nd d marriage has produced two kids, since den i find it difficult to enjoy marriage with him,especially my sex life, bt still in d marriage anyway, bcs of my kids.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady And Her Father Recreate Throwback Photo Of 23 Years Ago / Why Women Are The Weaker Sex And What Men's Roles Are. / I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.