Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,086 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Are There Nigerians In Estonia? (21440 Views)

Oyinbo Man Spotted Hawking Soft Drinks To Nigerians In UK Traffic / Help!! Travel To Estonia Or Lithuania For Masters. / Are There Nigerians In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? by chrisantus52(m): 5:34am On Nov 10, 2015
hi guys am planing of travelling to estonia in two months time, i want to know if they are nigerians over there..
Re: Are There Nigerians In Estonia? by pansophist(m): 5:39am On Nov 10, 2015
Yes them de, I know three guys there but two don relocate go Finland, although many naija student de the capital city sha

2 Likes

Re: Are There Nigerians In Estonia? by chrisantus52(m): 5:52am On Nov 10, 2015
any nobody living in tallin estonia should pls give me info about life over there, the cost of living and if they like blacks..

4 Likes

Re: Are There Nigerians In Estonia? by Sweetyie(f): 5:52am On Nov 10, 2015
Which country in the world u won't find Nigerians, the answer is none

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are There Nigerians In Estonia? by pansophist(m): 6:16am On Nov 10, 2015
chrisantus52:
any nobody living in tallin estonia should pls give me info about life over there, the cost of living and if they like blacks..

When I was in Tallin for two days in January, it felt like a dead city. It seems like everyone was frowning, its definitely a boring place to live for a hotblooded `nigerian. If you are there to work, it might be hard to get a job and even if you do, you might earn about 2euros per hour lol. About if they like Africans, it all depends on the person you meet. Humans are individuals and individuals are different. But I am sure you go migrate like the rest lol, when hunger hammer you grin

4 Likes

Re: Are There Nigerians In Estonia? by chrisantus52(m): 6:26am On Nov 10, 2015
i heard if you are really good in ICT that you will get employed over there easily, i dont how sure is that, cos that what am going to estonia for?
Re: Are There Nigerians In Estonia? by promise2(f): 9:16am On Nov 10, 2015
Check this link and ask your question there or read thruogh, i think Estonia is better than the information they are given here-https://www.nairaland.com/1972275/lets-talk-estonia.
Re: Are There Nigerians In Estonia? by moneybag100: 9:53am On Nov 10, 2015
pansophist:
Yes them de, I know three guys there but two don relocate go Finland, although many naija student de the capital city sha

Hi how do your friends relocate to Finland?
Are they studying at Estonia?
Thanks
Re: Are There Nigerians In Estonia? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 10, 2015
Sweetyie:
Who country in the world u won't find Nigerians, the answer is none
Have you visited all the countries of the world to confirm?

3 Likes

Re: Are There Nigerians In Estonia? by chrisantus52(m): 3:16pm On Nov 10, 2015
nt rilli bt i kind of think estonia will be a good destination..
Re: Are There Nigerians In Estonia? by pansophist(m): 3:32pm On Nov 10, 2015
moneybag100:

Hi how do your friends relocate to Finland?
Are they studying at Estonia?
Thanks

Many of them get admission for FI then cross over. From Estonia to FI Na less than two hours by ship I think, not sure when I took it last. Studies for FI Na free so many cross over after spending few months or years for ES
Re: Are There Nigerians In Estonia? by moneybag100: 10:41pm On Nov 10, 2015
pansophist:

Many of them get admission for FI then cross over. From Estonia to FI Na less than two hours by ship I think, not sure when I took it last. Studies for FI Na free so many cross over after spending few months or years for ES

But they still need to show prove of 6k euro and is there any school in Finland that admit waec only for bachelor? Even if it's pre degree.
Re: Are There Nigerians In Estonia? by pansophist(m): 11:04pm On Nov 10, 2015
moneybag100:

But they still need to show prove of 6k euro and is there any school in Finland that admit waec only for bachelor? Even if it's pre degree.

Yes, they still need to show it. Yes, some school do it. It's called "discretionary admission". Although you might meet other requirements to be accepted e.g residency in the EU/FI depending on schools.

3 Likes

Re: Are There Nigerians In Estonia? by sobastical: 12:35pm On Nov 11, 2015
Estonia is cool but be aware that they don't have an embassy here and applying through Belgium embassy or any other is on a high risk... buzz me if you have any other questions about schooling there.
Re: Are There Nigerians In Estonia? by emmafizzy(m): 4:54pm On Nov 13, 2015
sobastical:
Estonia is cool but be aware that they don't have an embassy here and applying through Belgium embassy or any other is on a high risk... buzz me if you have any other questions about schooling there.
I lost my waec certificate hope it wouldn't be an hindrance to my application to Estonia next year.I will be applying at TUT,integrated engineering.
Re: Are There Nigerians In Estonia? by sobastical: 12:22pm On Nov 14, 2015
emmafizzy:
I lost my waec certificate hope it wouldn't be an hindrance to my application to Estonia next year.I will be applying at TUT,integrated engineering.

It will affect you...try do something about it fast sir.
Re: Are There Nigerians In Estonia? by Moana(f): 1:34pm On Nov 14, 2015
emmafizzy:
why dont you apply for another one since u lost the original certificate
Re: Are There Nigerians In Estonia? by emmafizzy(m): 4:40pm On Nov 15, 2015
Moana:
why dont you apply for another one since u lost the original certificate
Do you mean writing another waec,cos they don't issue another certificate.
Re: Are There Nigerians In Estonia? by uzhi(m): 8:46pm On Nov 15, 2015
I currently live, study and work in Estonia. Follow your heart and be prayerful. My salary is enough to pay my tuition, rent feed and have savings. It isn't completely true that hourly rate in Estonia is 2 euros, some of us earn more than 4 euros per hour. About Estonia been boring, are you going there to throw party ? Although it's a quiet country. Most people use Estonia as a stepping stone to Germany, Norway, sweeden and Finland among other countries.
To know more about life in Estonia, read a thread tagged lets talk about Estonia or search for uzhilove@gmail under travel and read all the comments there. Aitah!

chrisantus52:

8 Likes

Re: Are There Nigerians In Estonia? by sobastical: 11:18pm On Nov 15, 2015
uzhi:
I currently live, study and work in Estonia. Follow your heart and be prayerful. My salary is enough to pay my tuition, rent feed and have savings. It isn't completely true that hourly rate in Estonia is 2 euros, some of us earn more than 4 euros per hour. About Estonia been boring, are you going there to throw party ? Although it's a quiet country. Most people use Estonia as a stepping stone to Germany, Norway, sweeden and Finland among other countries.
To know more about life in Estonia, read a thread tagged lets talk about Estonia or search for uzhilove@gmail under travel and read all the comments there. Aitah!

God bless you bro. .never disappointed in your post. check your mail please

3 Likes

Re: Are There Nigerians In Estonia? by Moana(f): 8:17am On Nov 16, 2015
emmafizzy:
Do you mean writing another waec,cos they don't issue another certificate.
lol no, he goes to examination board with an affidavit stating that he lost the original copy and a copy of his ID and pay for a statement of results that can serve as proof. They do make provisions for lost certitificates.

http://www.waecnigeria.org/FAQ.aspx

Read the answer to question 18.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are There Nigerians In Estonia? by chilez(f): 8:38am On Nov 16, 2015
Sweetyie:
Which country in the world u won't find Nigerians, the answer is none
Except antartica, unless derez a nigerian dere trying to harvest ice for sale.

6 Likes

Re: Are There Nigerians In Estonia? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 16, 2015
chilez:

Except antartica, unless derez a nigerian dere trying to harvest ice for sale.
hahaha!!!
Re: Are There Nigerians In Estonia? by diasporaman(m): 3:27pm On Nov 17, 2015
I live in Finland, Estonia is just our neighbor. We go there weekends to buy drinks and other stuffs cos they're damn cheap. The distance is just about 2 hours ship cruise from Helsinki to Tallinn. Rccg Tallinn is where you will find alot of Nigerians, the pastor is a close friend

9 Likes

Re: Are There Nigerians In Estonia? by shadeslove4real(f): 1:50pm On Mar 28, 2016
@pansophist
pls kindly enlighten me more on how friends relocate from Estonia to Finland. I mean which sch they applied to in Finland and what course. Also how they do the residency stuffs. Plssss
Re: Are There Nigerians In Estonia? by pansophist(m): 7:52pm On Mar 28, 2016
shadeslove4real:
@pansophist
pls kindly enlighten me more on how friends relocate from Estonia to Finland. I mean which sch they applied to in Finland and what course. Also how they do the residency stuffs. Plssss

I cant tell you which schools they apply to, but they pretty much applied to their school and courses of choice, wrote entrance examinations and applied for their visa when admitted to a course of study.

As per residency stuff, you can find it on www.migri.fi
Re: Are There Nigerians In Estonia? by shadeslove4real(f): 9:16pm On Mar 28, 2016
@pansophist
Thanks. Are u presently in Estonia? If yes Which sch and course?

2 Likes

Re: Are There Nigerians In Estonia? by pansophist(m): 11:10pm On Mar 28, 2016
shadeslove4real:
@pansophist
Thanks. Are u presently in Estonia? If yes Which sch and course?

No I'm not
Re: Are There Nigerians In Estonia? by shadeslove4real(f): 8:42am On Apr 01, 2016
@pansophist
OK thanks.
Re: Are There Nigerians In Estonia? by shadeslove4real(f): 6:28pm On Apr 02, 2016
@sobastical
Welldone, pls did u know any school in Tallin that accept payment per semester or per month. Although I have applied at Tartu and have post my documents to them as well.
Re: Are There Nigerians In Estonia? by shadeslove4real(f): 6:36pm On Apr 02, 2016
@pansophist
Where are you?
Re: Are There Nigerians In Estonia? by sobastical: 10:08pm On Apr 02, 2016
shadeslove4real:
@sobastical
Welldone, pls did u know any school in Tallin that accept payment per semester or per month. Although I have applied at Tartu and have post my documents to them as well.

Try euroacademy. ..Most of them are changing policies

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bayelsa Boat Accident: Body Of Corps Member And 3 Others Found / PHOTOS: Car Tumbles And Falls Upside Down Opposite LASTMA Office, Lagos / Estonia Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.