Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Hemingways Safari - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Hemingways Safari (4091 Views)

Does Anyone Have Valid Info About Hemingsways Safari Free Travel Offer? / The Beauty Of A Kenyan Safari . Here's My Journey In Pictures / Top 5 African Safari Destinations For An Unforgetable Getaway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hemingways Safari by bettykimble(f): 8:02am On Nov 10, 2015
This company is offering holiday outside Nigeria with free accommodation pls is this real
Re: Hemingways Safari by Teejohnson(m): 11:49am On Aug 27, 2019
Hi Nairalanders,
I just got a call from HEMINGWAY'S SAFARIS AFRICA agent congratulating me for being selected as one of the lucky families to have won their free accommodation holiday package in any of my choice amongst their tourist destination of the world. The value of the package is pegged @ $1,200 which is just for hotel accommodation in any of my chosen destination. This excludes Flight ticket fares and visa application fee for any of my chosen tourist destination. Please May I ask? Has anyone benefited from this package before and If yes, what are the other conditions attached cos I know that nothing comes for free. My interview is tomorrow and your humble suggestions and experiences with them would be beneficial. Thanks.
Re: Hemingways Safari by MrGokay(m): 5:28pm On Oct 15, 2019
Teejohnson:
Hi Nairalanders,
I just got a call from HEMINGWAY'S SAFARIS AFRICA agent congratulating me for being selected as one of the lucky families to have won their free accommodation holiday package in any of my choice amongst their tourist destination of the world. The value of the package is pegged @ $1,200 which is just for hotel accommodation in any of my chosen destination. This excludes Flight ticket fares and visa application fee for any of my chosen tourist destination. Please May I ask? Has anyone benefited from this package before and If yes, what are the other conditions attached cos I know that nothing comes for free. My interview is tomorrow and your humble suggestions and experiences with them would be beneficial. Thanks.

How was the interview bro?
Re: Hemingways Safari by nicki1991(m): 8:20am On May 07, 2021
I recently returned from a trip, from Kenya. We decided to visit this place with friends. But I applied through another travel agency. I was in [https://www.natureswonderlandsafaris.com/]Kenya Safari[/https://www.natureswonderlandsafaris.com/], we were advised by acquaintances. We enjoyed the wildlife and the wild animals that live there. Kenya is very beautiful, interesting and unusual, I would like to advise anyone who loves to travel, who loves exotic countries, to visit Kenya. You will discover a whole new world of wildlife. We were there for a week and I will say that I rested like I rested for a month. The most important thing is to get a good tour agency, so that the trip was a success.

(1) (Reply)

Ember Months: LASWA Issues Safety Caution To Ferry Operators / How Do You Get A Nigerian Passport? / For All Those Who Want To Travel To America, You Better Shine Your Eye.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.