Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,313 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... (44297 Views)

If A Man Grabs Your Wife Butt In Your Presence, What Would You Do? / When Your Girlfriend Mistakenly Fart In Your Presence(photo)? / Guys What If Your Wifey Denies You Sex On Your Wedding Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... by missKiffy(f): 11:54am On Nov 10, 2015
Waever smiley
Re: When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 10, 2015
undecided
Re: When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... by Adesiji77: 11:54am On Nov 10, 2015
You don marry am? angry
Re: When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... by Karleb(m): 11:54am On Nov 10, 2015
activelyA:
But as long as she's not married, she is single cool

Ever heard the word Engage?
Re: When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... by Goridoe(m): 11:54am On Nov 10, 2015
KingEli:
She go trek go house

no be bike una gada carry come before? undecided

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... by Remyboyhefty(m): 11:54am On Nov 10, 2015
AIRFORCE BABE GO DO CUZ E NEVA BLOW grin
Re: When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... by freshcvvs: 11:55am On Nov 10, 2015
I will praise God for exposing the hidden secret.
Re: When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... by miqos02(m): 11:55am On Nov 10, 2015
hmmm
Re: When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... by ogunmolatayo(m): 11:56am On Nov 10, 2015
Hmmm
Re: When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... by Griffon(m): 11:56am On Nov 10, 2015
Hehe

Two things are for sure, she isn't going home with the artiste neither is she going home with me.

Heck I'm single too.
Re: When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... by brize(m): 11:56am On Nov 10, 2015
tigar007:
I would concede defeat
lol
Re: When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... by HowAreYou(m): 11:57am On Nov 10, 2015
grin
Re: When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... by Lucialovely(f): 11:57am On Nov 10, 2015
she's still single naa
Re: When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 10, 2015
ANGELMARVE:
LAUGH AND DIES
RIP..
Re: When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... by fart: 11:58am On Nov 10, 2015
Plenty women in this nation deserve to be slapped.
Re: When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... by GodblessNig247(m): 11:59am On Nov 10, 2015
Girls are ubiquitous. Guy Pick the next girl around.
Re: When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... by Ayauche(f): 12:09pm On Nov 10, 2015
braine:
But then, if you're not married, what status would you assume before?? grin

Hahahahhahah I tire ooo, offcourse na single nah.

2 Likes

Re: When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... by nkemdi89(f): 12:09pm On Nov 10, 2015
When fulfill the legal, traditional and spiritual obligation of marriage that's when she isn't single.

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... by chillian(f): 12:11pm On Nov 10, 2015
But then what do you expect when you guy's are not married.

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... by braine(m): 12:12pm On Nov 10, 2015
Ayauche:

Hahahahhahah I tire ooo, offcourse na single nah.

grin
Re: When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... by DeeHaywire: 12:12pm On Nov 10, 2015
lol... women wicked ohh

DJ Haywire's Slow But Dope Mixtape is out guys. Tha' best mixtape to listen in the morning with cool beats. The tracklist is

1.Kid Ink Ft Chris Brown Show Me
2.Falz - Karishika ft. Phyno x Chigul
3.Kid Ink Ft Chris Brown Show Me
4.Runtown feat Wizkid Bend Down Pause
5.DJ JIMMY JATT Ft Wizkid - FEELING THE BEAT
6.Burna Boy - Soke
7.Ketchup - PamPam
8.Timaya - Sanko
9.DJ Shabsy Ft. Kiss Daniel & Sugarboy - Raba
10.Larry Kuti - Olowo Fe Dabira (fast rising act.... dowload at iPunjab.Me)
11.Timaya X Endia X Yung L - Original badman
12.Chris Brown ft Nicki Minaj - Love More
13.Praiz - Sisi ft. Wizkid
14.Phenom - Murda Dem Rmx ft Wizkid
15.Wande Coal Ft. 2Face Idibia - Make You Mine
16.KCEE - Turn by Turn
17.Wizkid - Sound It (Prod. By Sarz)
18.Patoranking - Gal ting riddim cover
19.Chidinma X M.I Abaga- Lorry
20.Mc Galaxy - Go Gaga ft. Cynthia Morgan & JimmyJatt
21.Viktoh ft lil kesh - Skibi dat
22.Wizkid - Ojuelegba (DJ Wal Redrum Refix)
23.Reekado Banks, TJan, Attitude - Coded
24.Patoranking Ft Wande Coal - My Woman My Everything
25.Saeon ft. Wizkid - Boogie Down

The dowload link is http://www.datafilehost.com/d/3cdff54e
Thank you

P.S Go on my facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/djhaywire1 to see more updates. NL banned me from posting some of my other works
Re: When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... by Intendy: 12:15pm On Nov 10, 2015
end of discussion
Re: When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 10, 2015
grin cheesy
Re: When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... by Coolabbie: 12:15pm On Nov 10, 2015
naijapips02:
Trash. Mod Biafrans are dying and this is what you push to the frontpage?
grin grin grin
Re: When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... by romelady(f): 12:15pm On Nov 10, 2015
of course she is damn single likewise d guy
Re: When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... by LamiHandsome(m): 12:19pm On Nov 10, 2015
...and on the educational path, outside here I got a whatsapp group; where Concord related issues are being broken down like pea nuts. The group's title is "Let's Discuss Concord"
However, the group is created by me, might be hilarious but I bet I'm one serious head in English. Simply put, I'm a huge fan of English.
The group was created by me in affiliation with "A great professor" in English. He would be available to answer questions too with me; it's actually a tender group though. Everybody has the sole right to share thoughts, ideas or beliefs. You know it's always awesome when scholars debate

I actually created the group to help with confusing matters in English; you know, we tend to make even hilarious mistakes in our day to day conversations. I tell you, if you join this group, cases of balderdash lines in our grammar would definitely be reduced to a minimal level.
The Fun part:
There's random lavish give away of freebies of airtime all over the week; 3 rounds everyday (all networks). Jokes too when the need arises.

Whatsapp no: 08101034997. You definitely cannot afford to miss out!
Show some interest.,
Re: When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... by cruzita(f): 12:25pm On Nov 10, 2015
what's d guess all about .its a natural something abi na lie
Re: When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... by macaranta(m): 12:27pm On Nov 10, 2015
funny
Re: When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... by lekanice: 12:32pm On Nov 10, 2015
I tire oooo
Re: When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... by activelyA(f): 12:37pm On Nov 10, 2015
Karleb:

Ever heard the word Engage?
How many failed engagement does the society really get worked up about? Because in the actual sense of it, you are still single and have the right to change your mind...Even while engaged, you are still single! Ask "lord of the rings" girls, they can explain better.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

One-legged Man Engages Lady In Raunchy Dance On Stage,video Goes Viral / Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander / My Experience With Older Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.