Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Business Idea Needs Help - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Idea Needs Help (509 Views)

Highly Profitable Business Idea You And I Can Start Today / I Have 400k. A Nairalander Needs Help / This Business Idea Can Generate Btw N300K To N600K Monthly Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Idea Needs Help by Nicogen4us(f): 8:58am On Nov 10, 2015
I av a survey done in my area and i got the idea that people around here need and lyk shopping on line and many of d coy into this hav not come to d area and i think is what i can start.But the issue am having is i dont knw hw to get intouch with this coys if they can b of help to actualise this. Presently i av a system,a shop and internet access what i need NLer for is how will i get a support interms of costomising this location and having so catalogue of their product to show to people am with them. PLS any1 with link should help me. coy lyk JUMIA or any related,Malls from anypart of the country even out of d country.
Re: Business Idea Needs Help by Adesege(m): 3:15pm On Nov 10, 2015
Hello,

I learnt one thing from Architecture, though I'm not one but I've mingled with those in the profession, you sell what you don't have or what you can imagine.

An Architect will design a building and start marketing it even when he/she hasn't started building the prototype.

This is the concept jumia, konga and the rest use. All what they sell are not outrighly owned by them. They may either source for sellers or they source for what their clients are looking for.

If you want to breakthrough, I will advice you start a mini shop in your area. That you have a shop is an added advantage.

Tell people you can help them get what they want at even cheaper rate. Compare your prices with other shopping platforms and give mouth watering discounts.

You may need to liaise with companies who produce what you are looking for but that is better than going thru a third party.

Also, this does not require much capital to start. It depends on your communication skills and how well you relate with people.

I saw someone post that he can run errands for anyone in Ibadan here on Nairaland.

You can start from somewhere/anywhere.

Best regards,
Adesege

(1) (Reply)

Get Unique Articles For Your Blogs / Buhari Bounce Becomes Bust As Nigeria Policies Irk Investors: Bloomberg / I Can Only Help You Start Your Own Business Only If You Are Ready

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.