Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,608 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Chika Unigwe's Short Story For Al Jazeera 'the Smell Of Home' #trending - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chika Unigwe's Short Story For Al Jazeera 'the Smell Of Home' #trending (877 Views)

STORY: Mrs. Chika, My Favorite 'teacher'[part 1,2, 3, 4, 5, 6 & 7] / Chika Unigwe / Fate And Fortune(a Short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chika Unigwe's Short Story For Al Jazeera 'the Smell Of Home' #trending by duketunde: 9:07am On Nov 10, 2015
Hey guys! Have you read top Nigerian novelist Chika Unigwe's short story for the Al Jazeera 'MY NIGERIA' series titled 'The Smell of home'. She explores what Nigeria means to her in this classic short story about home and identity..
I am sure you will love it and it's not just a story that you read and forget in a hurry, it's a story for keeps, a piece for archive. See the masterpiece at: http://www.duketundesblog.com/2015/11/short-story-tuesday-smell-of-home-by_99.html#sthash.4rUJ1Tbp.dpuf

(1) (Reply)

ADDICTED-A Short True Life Story / My True Confession Been A Man Addicted To Masturbation / Finding E Novels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.