Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,873 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Heavy Standoff Between Policemen And Pro-biafra Protesters In Port-harcourt.pics - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavy Standoff Between Policemen And Pro-biafra Protesters In Port-harcourt.pics (14966 Views)

Policemen And Charly Boy At Topless Protest In Lagos (Photos) / We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns / IGP Orders Arrest Of Policemen And Witnesses For Testifying In Favour Of Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavy Standoff Between Policemen And Pro-biafra Protesters In Port-harcourt.pics by jpphilips(m): 12:31pm On Nov 10, 2015
Demdem:

That fence u see there is Shell RA along aba Road and yes these miscreants are currently causing mayhem. I trust the Nigerian security forces to disperse them. Expect blood to flow.

You mean they are yet to shoot someone despite all the warning shots?
Re: Heavy Standoff Between Policemen And Pro-biafra Protesters In Port-harcourt.pics by blazetitov: 12:35pm On Nov 10, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

When will you demented goofy realized that biafra is not about Ojukwu or Nnamdi kanu ? It's all about freedom. Killing Nnamdi kanu today will be end the agitation, another person will rise up to carry on were the last one stopped. No matter wat u do, the desire for self determination can never be suppressed.

Where were all these people during GEJ's administration? So, because there is no avenue to make fraudulent and blood money again, then you people resort to chanting Biafra.

4 Likes

Re: Heavy Standoff Between Policemen And Pro-biafra Protesters In Port-harcourt.pics by ola7199: 12:38pm On Nov 10, 2015
Nellizzy:
[size=18pt]they didn't ask their fathers how it was in 1966[/size] Can't these people think ?.
it makes me wanna believe these hairy baboons are illiterates.

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Standoff Between Policemen And Pro-biafra Protesters In Port-harcourt.pics by wisdomguy4u(m): 12:45pm On Nov 10, 2015
blazetitov:

Where were all these people during GEJ's administration? So, because there is no avenue to make fraudulent and blood money again, then you people resort to chanting Biafra.

Absolute gibberish! Na by force to be with you? Can't you survive without Igbos? Nawaooo

3 Likes

Re: Heavy Standoff Between Policemen And Pro-biafra Protesters In Port-harcourt.pics by Demdem(m): 12:46pm On Nov 10, 2015
Land Grabbers !!!!!! grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Standoff Between Policemen And Pro-biafra Protesters In Port-harcourt.pics by Iykopee(m): 12:52pm On Nov 10, 2015
Zoo people are shitting in their pants becos of biafra cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Heavy Standoff Between Policemen And Pro-biafra Protesters In Port-harcourt.pics by brown3: 12:53pm On Nov 10, 2015
Demdem:

So, how is this my ffucking business. Go ask my ashawo mama who my real papa is. grin grin
i don't need ask, i knew already that ur mama is a cheap whole.
Re: Heavy Standoff Between Policemen And Pro-biafra Protesters In Port-harcourt.pics by Yujin(m): 12:59pm On Nov 10, 2015
dayo23:
Nigeria police should Kill them all and spear no soul alive! I repeat, it an order "Kill them all" every single miscreant! angry "Quote Me and Die before december 31st"
Between my quoting you and your senseless orders to kill innocent and peaceful protesters which deserves the death penalty? There's power in words so I invoke the spirit of death between you and I. Before this year runs if you don't publicly denounce this your irrational outburst against the IPOB with apologies let death find you. If I did wrong by quoting you may it find me. Amen
Re: Heavy Standoff Between Policemen And Pro-biafra Protesters In Port-harcourt.pics by Demdem(m): 1:00pm On Nov 10, 2015
brown3:
i don't need ask, i knew already that my mama is a cheap whole.

Oooo I see. I suspect also that it's hereditary. grin

4 Likes

Re: Heavy Standoff Between Policemen And Pro-biafra Protesters In Port-harcourt.pics by blazetitov: 1:03pm On Nov 10, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

Absolute gibberish! Na by force to be with you? Can't you survive without Igbos? Nawaooo

Bros, nobody is holding you down. At least we will have a saner society free of fake drugs and other consumable items. Feel free to tell your brothers to park their bags and move to your Biafra, a land flowing with milk and honey. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Standoff Between Policemen And Pro-biafra Protesters In Port-harcourt.pics by betty202020(m): 1:04pm On Nov 10, 2015
benedictnsi:
Some people are jobless
u are more jobless by being on Biafra thread. Anuohia
Re: Heavy Standoff Between Policemen And Pro-biafra Protesters In Port-harcourt.pics by Emekamex(m): 1:11pm On Nov 10, 2015
Bigprozzie:
Can you not see no one cares about the shout for Biafra? Why?

Because they know how to deal with Igbos. They are not united and most of the men love money more than their children and mothers.

Most Ipob members are jobless imbec1les that are hopeless and have no future. A fifty naira distribution at these protests will stop it immediately

Igbos cannot lead Nigeria in another 100 years and Nigeria will remain one.

The UN is not in favour of breaking of countries anymore, go and check their policy reports. They are encouraging globalisation and less borders between nations.

No Superpower will support Biafra, apart from benefiting from status quo, they wont want the humanitarian catastrophe that will occur if a war breaks out.
The world has changed but the fundamentals of Biafra has not

Igbos cannot lead Nigeria in another 100 years

You guys keep making this statements and still think Nigeria will remain one. Don't be a hypocrite that preaches unity but goes in the back to taunt another tribe; things don't work that way.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Standoff Between Policemen And Pro-biafra Protesters In Port-harcourt.pics by brown3: 1:14pm On Nov 10, 2015
Demdem:

caward son of a bitch from rusted roof in oshogbo.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Standoff Between Policemen And Pro-biafra Protesters In Port-harcourt.pics by brown3: 1:14pm On Nov 10, 2015
Demdem:

caward son of a harlot from rusted roof in oshogbo.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Standoff Between Policemen And Pro-biafra Protesters In Port-harcourt.pics by pazienza(m): 1:19pm On Nov 10, 2015
jpphilips:

You mean they are yet to shoot someone despite all the warning shots?

" You don't have a line of defense when the same organ of Govt to serve that purpose have collapsed. As a matter of fact thanks to the Wisdom of Obasanjo, who relinquished Bakassi to Cameroon, Cameroon would have changed its capital to Abuja, and Nigerians taken to slavery".

This was your post. You will have defenseless Biafrans conducting peaceful protest shot at, but your useless military couldn't stand Cameroun military, and even you recognized the fact that Cameroun would have over run your useless military. Lol!

4 Likes

Re: Heavy Standoff Between Policemen And Pro-biafra Protesters In Port-harcourt.pics by IVORY2009(m): 1:20pm On Nov 10, 2015
Demdem:

Goon, believe u me. Bullets can't get to where I am. Even the late coward Ojukwu never died for Biafra. He fled and later came back to enjoy his life. He pounced on bianca ( FFK leftover) and started ffucking her while supporting the Nigerian Nation.
These Biafra riff-raffs remaining on the street will die for nothing.

lol, cheesy where in rivers are u? Becareful.....
Re: Heavy Standoff Between Policemen And Pro-biafra Protesters In Port-harcourt.pics by simplycarro: 1:24pm On Nov 10, 2015
blazetitov:

Bros, nobody is holding you down. At least we will have a saner society free of fake drugs and other consumable items. Feel free to tell your brothers to park their bags and move to your Biafra, a land flowing with milk and honey. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

That is not their plan really. If you go through virtually most of their comments, while they want Biafra, they still want to have all the privileges they enjoyed as Nigerians in Nigeria. They want to retain their properties, their businesses, houses and shops, perhaps their Nigerian passport while being a Biafran (dual citizenship things) cheesy cheesy
Nothing speaks of higher delusion than Hebboss thought pattern.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heavy Standoff Between Policemen And Pro-biafra Protesters In Port-harcourt.pics by pazienza(m): 1:28pm On Nov 10, 2015
Iykopee:
Zoo people are shitting in their pants becos of biafra cheesy grin

I tell you, the fear is real. I have insiders within the zoo army, the feelers I am getting is that their chiefs are scared to their bones, they don't have the numbers or ammunitions to handle a Biafran revolution right now, Boko Haram have decimated their numbers and depleted their military budgets.

They want to handle this Biafran ish as peaceful as possible, as they can't afford to engage in war at two fronts, seeing as they have been stretched to to the limit by Boko haram, and their military budget keep dropping as the global crude oil price keep dropping and Nigeria economy bound to enter into recession.

Their rulers are shitting in their pants, while the loud mouths stay in the safety of their homes talking trash.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heavy Standoff Between Policemen And Pro-biafra Protesters In Port-harcourt.pics by nkowaputa(m): 1:35pm On Nov 10, 2015
blazetitov:

There was peace and no protest until Nnamdi Kalu was arrested. They are requesting for his freedom.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Standoff Between Policemen And Pro-biafra Protesters In Port-harcourt.pics by pazienza(m): 1:38pm On Nov 10, 2015
Am in a safe area far away from these Biafra Crooks observing developments.

Lol! So typical! Hiding away and waiting for people to kill Biafrans for him. grin

4 Likes

Re: Heavy Standoff Between Policemen And Pro-biafra Protesters In Port-harcourt.pics by Pwhitelaw(m): 1:40pm On Nov 10, 2015
I thought they said nobody can stop them. Ordinary police block road dem no fit pass... Am still expecting your protest in Lagos abi igbo no dey Lagos again... Ojukwu go dey pity una for hin grave.. Oya fool quote me shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Standoff Between Policemen And Pro-biafra Protesters In Port-harcourt.pics by Wenebadu(f): 1:45pm On Nov 10, 2015
Japhtee:

Funny n sen$eless comment coming from an u_gly lady.
who has time for this handsome corpse

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Standoff Between Policemen And Pro-biafra Protesters In Port-harcourt.pics by blazetitov: 1:48pm On Nov 10, 2015
simplycarro:

That is not their plan really. If you go through virtually most of their comments, while they want Biafra, they still want to have all the privileges they enjoyed as Nigerians in Nigeria. They want to retain their properties, their businesses, houses and shops, perhaps their Nigerian passport while being a Biafran (dual citizenship things) cheesy cheesy
Nothing speaks of higher delusion than Hebboss thought pattern.

Bro, i tire for this people jare.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heavy Standoff Between Policemen And Pro-biafra Protesters In Port-harcourt.pics by oyinbayode(m): 1:58pm On Nov 10, 2015
f**k 'em all........
m all about ma paper........dis biafra tin z getting outta hand
Re: Heavy Standoff Between Policemen And Pro-biafra Protesters In Port-harcourt.pics by inkon: 2:03pm On Nov 10, 2015
This issue, no doubt, requires immediate attention from the FG
Re: Heavy Standoff Between Policemen And Pro-biafra Protesters In Port-harcourt.pics by demielvis: 2:07pm On Nov 10, 2015
pazienza:

I tell you, the fear is real. I have insiders within the zoo army, the feelers I am getting is that their chiefs are scared to their bones, they don't have the numbers or ammunitions to handle a Biafran revolution right now, Boko Haram have decimated their numbers and depleted their military budgets.

They want to handle this Biafran ish as peaceful as possible, as they can't afford to engage in war at two fronts, seeing as they have been stretched to to the limit by Boko haram, and their military budget keep dropping as the global crude oil price keep dropping and Nigeria economy bound to enter into recession.

Their rulers are shitting in their pants, while the loud mouths stay in the safety of their homes talking trash.
Choi!!their chiefs are scared nd d yoloba riff raffs on nl keep messing up...

4 Likes

Re: Heavy Standoff Between Policemen And Pro-biafra Protesters In Port-harcourt.pics by EternalTruths: 2:08pm On Nov 10, 2015
pazienza:

With a big shout

FACT

I just wish we could get weapons sufficient to arm 10 million Biafrans, Buhari will call for a national conference. angry

1 Like

Re: Heavy Standoff Between Policemen And Pro-biafra Protesters In Port-harcourt.pics by HopeAtHand: 3:07pm On Nov 10, 2015
pazienza:

There is anothet way to handle the Biafran issue at least the Port Harcourt version..the answer is Tribalism

If we simply arouse sentiments that the Biafran protesters are intent on grabbing our land from us, then there will clash between your protesters and Riverians resulting in bloodshed and nepotism towards Igbos.

As for now, its partly amusing and taken with a pinch of salt by us..the uncertainty due to the election annulment is our major concern.
Re: Heavy Standoff Between Policemen And Pro-biafra Protesters In Port-harcourt.pics by Olufemiolaolu(m): 3:13pm On Nov 10, 2015
athaboi:
The boys are resolute! #Biafraonthemove #Freennamdiknu now!
Resolute over nothing. peraventure nnamdi dies in custody nothing ll happen ok.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

₦58 Billion Disbursed To Poor Nigerians In 2 Months – FG / Marketers Counter FG, Insist Fuel Subsidy Is Back / Portharcourt Ring Road Projects Not Stopped - Governor Sim Fubara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.