Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures (73809 Views)

Post Pictures Of Your Village Delicacies / The Fishes One Man Caught In My Village Today / A Visit To The Village And My Garri Processing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 10, 2015
salivating already
Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by pofolo(m): 10:57am On Nov 10, 2015
i dont think its an hyena tho
Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by Bash399(m): 10:57am On Nov 10, 2015
JAZES:
One of our readers sent in these pictures of a bush meat he was entertained with in the Village.
He claimed its an hyena.

Abeg who don chop Hyena before…..Hope it tastes good?

Check the pictures below:
http://www.onlineleaks247.com/index.php/2015/11/02/entertained-with-an-hyena-in-the-village-see-pictures/

its a possum
Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by HonourablePomk: 10:57am On Nov 10, 2015
Na waooo
Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by Patented: 10:57am On Nov 10, 2015
This is not a hyena. its a wild cat of some kind. see image of hyena

Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by mainman7(m): 10:57am On Nov 10, 2015
How Ebola started?! shocked shocked shocked

But I go still chop am o! Bush meat dey sweet I swear, even the fear of Ebola can't...
grin grin grin
Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by hahn(m): 10:57am On Nov 10, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Animal rights!

In which country? undecided

We never even talk about human rights finish undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by ifihearam: 10:57am On Nov 10, 2015
That's not hyena ogbeni.

Everything makes front page these days with ur weak shirt.

3 Likes

Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by mKc9ET(m): 10:58am On Nov 10, 2015
adejaresalami1:
Na lie jor....na house cat be this one oooo
U no de see well or abi u no well
Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by Sowl(m): 10:58am On Nov 10, 2015
This ain't no hyena ,though the fur looks similar to that of an hyena... To me it looks more like a raccoon.

3 Likes

Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by stjudas(m): 10:59am On Nov 10, 2015
Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by dacovajnr: 10:59am On Nov 10, 2015
Hyena fine lyk this..abeg na one of the gods of the village dem give u chop undecided

2 Likes

Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 10, 2015
Where are our Zoologist department sef angry
Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by blank(f): 11:00am On Nov 10, 2015
Looks like an African Civet to me.

They are very prevalent in Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by free2ryhme: 11:01am On Nov 10, 2015
this is no hyena

It is either a wild cat or a raccoon

2 Likes

Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by FBLJ(m): 11:01am On Nov 10, 2015
It is not a Hyena. its a wild cat
Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by Lakayanah: 11:02am On Nov 10, 2015
Hope you remember Ebola as you eat that wide cat. True to God your belle no get part two even for Nollywood, your belle na to God be the glory.
Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by free2ryhme: 11:03am On Nov 10, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Why kill and eat the poor animal for no logical reason. We are no longer in the 18th century. If you're hungry or feel like eating meat, you can buy beef, chicken or pork in markets all around you. Thats a beautiful animal you just wasted.

so beef, chicken or pork is not animal meat abi?

there is no where in the post it was mentioned the meat was for sport

2 Likes

Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by Lovexme(m): 11:03am On Nov 10, 2015
That's a CIVET

Idiots eating everything they kill. *spits*

2 Likes

Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by spaceacademy(m): 11:03am On Nov 10, 2015
the disease will come with laughter i think
Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by odegood: 11:03am On Nov 10, 2015
It is not a hyena. It is a bush dog. The Urhobos call it erha
Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by Kingsteve(m): 11:04am On Nov 10, 2015
Mprepz:
With time they will no more be any animal in this zoo!

Who needs animals in this zoo(Nigeria) when there are 'Higher' animals called humans?
tongue
Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 10, 2015
That's a Civet. A typical hyena grows roughly to the height of a German shepherd on all fours.

2 Likes

Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by obinnashady(m): 11:05am On Nov 10, 2015
That's why u have a big belly,anything meat u see,u eat
Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by Btruth: 11:06am On Nov 10, 2015
That's not hyena. That looks more like a lynx to me sha. But, I might be wrong.
Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by adorable29(f): 11:06am On Nov 10, 2015
Why do I feel pity for this animal especially the part where its beautiful fur is being roasted?

1 Like

Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by eleko1: 11:06am On Nov 10, 2015
U don kill ologbo Iya Aje undecided lipsrsealed.in 7 days U'll carry hunch back angry tongue angry grin sad

1 Like

Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by DIVINE78: 11:07am On Nov 10, 2015
obi4eze:
Is that a hyena?
A wild cat.
Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by ednut1(m): 11:07am On Nov 10, 2015
that was how i saw pple gathered this saturday at a construction site at d back of my friends house in ajah area, they jst captured an "alligators' and a second one was still hiding in d swamp. na small monitor lizard o asif there is alligator in africa. Hyena indeed angry
Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by AlomoReloaded: 11:08am On Nov 10, 2015
That's not, and cannever be a hyena... thats an African Civet.

2 Likes

Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by Johnnoo(m): 11:08am On Nov 10, 2015
Last time I checked, Ebola is still a virus... undecided
Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by lasrondo: 11:08am On Nov 10, 2015
obi4eze:
Is that a hyena?

That looks more of a raccoon

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The ₦100 Oranges I Bought In Birnin Kebbi (Photo) / I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food / Check Out This Mosquito Meat Made From 500,000 Mosquitoes (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.