Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures (73810 Views)

Post Pictures Of Your Village Delicacies / The Fishes One Man Caught In My Village Today / A Visit To The Village And My Garri Processing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by soarhey(m): 3:39pm On Nov 10, 2015
what a gruesome death to the hyena
Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by gmoni2(m): 3:43pm On Nov 10, 2015
Civet, Eta in Yoruba....
Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by blackweaver(m): 3:52pm On Nov 10, 2015
neoapocalypse:

What about you wey see civet call am raccoon

[s]abeg google both of them and compare images[/s]

ignore message, misread what you said before. You're right joo, don't mind them
Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by dklex(m): 3:54pm On Nov 10, 2015
JAZES:
One of our readers sent in these pictures of a bush meat he was entertained with in the Village.
He claimed its an hyena.

Abeg who don chop Hyena before…..Hope it tastes good?

Check the pictures below:
http://www.onlineleaks247.com/index.php/2015/11/02/entertained-with-an-hyena-in-the-village-see-pictures/

Lynx, the bush cat.
Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by onelife97: 3:59pm On Nov 10, 2015
Why killed this beauty for food na??
Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by akpur1(m): 4:54pm On Nov 10, 2015
Its a raccon please
Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by chidexxy007(m): 4:56pm On Nov 10, 2015
changes1:
wow

But that is not hyena naaa.. Abi are we free to call any animal any name we feel like?

Meanwhile some people can eat anything walahi, as long as it touches fire and there is salt and pepper nearby cheesy cheesy cheesy

SMHvigorously
guy easy make the head no comot oo
Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 10, 2015
chidexxy007:

guy easy make the head no comot oo

Guy the head suppose comot because of some people behavior.

SMHvigorously again angry angry
Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by Fulaman198(m): 5:14pm On Nov 10, 2015
It's not a bush cat, are people really this dense?

Like someone mentioned earlier it's a Civet
Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by chidexxy007(m): 5:15pm On Nov 10, 2015
changes1:

Guy the head suppose comot because of some people behavior.

SMHvigorously again angry angry
lol....if the head comot na which one u wan dy use dy protest.... ppl funny sha, anytin on 4legs na meat to dem
Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 10, 2015
chidexxy007:

lol....if the head comot na which one u wan dy use dy protest.... ppl funny sha, anytin on 4legs na meat to dem

Vulture and bat no get four legs but people dey chop am.

It shows they`ll eat anything once salt, pepper and fire is close by.
Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by ochris03: 5:17pm On Nov 10, 2015
Dats a rackoon dos creatures loves blings n anytin shiny like in pocahunters
Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by Fulaman198(m): 5:17pm On Nov 10, 2015
akpur1:
Its a raccon please

Close but not quite. It's related to raccoon, hyenas, etc. Civets are very close to these species in forms of genetics.
Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by chidexxy007(m): 5:18pm On Nov 10, 2015
changes1:

Vulture and bat no get four legs but people dey chop am.
It shows they`ll eat anything once salt, pepper and fire is close by.
lol, barbeque thingz
Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 10, 2015
Fulaman198:
It's not a bush cat, are people really this dense?

Like someone mentioned earlier it's a Civet
Grammar grammar and grammar let each understand according to his contextual environment and ability.... To me its more of a bat.....
Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by ic3tipz(m): 5:25pm On Nov 10, 2015
JAZES:
One of our readers sent in these pictures of a bush meat he was entertained with in the Village.
He claimed its an hyena.

Abeg who don chop Hyena before…..Hope it tastes good?

Check the pictures below:
http://www.onlineleaks247.com/index.php/2015/11/02/entertained-with-an-hyena-in-the-village-see-pictures/

i dont remember a hyena looking like that..please go sit and watch nat. geo wild and get ya facts rite..#pukes
Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by Fulaman198(m): 5:41pm On Nov 10, 2015
angels09:

Grammar grammar and grammar let each understand according to his contextual environment and ability.... To me its more of a bat.....

What grammar grammar and grammar nonsense are you talking about?

1 Like

Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 10, 2015
Fulaman198:

What grammar grammar and grammar nonsense are you talking about?
Why do you reply grammar nonsense?
Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by bummyla(m): 5:49pm On Nov 10, 2015
This Thing Na Pussy Cat! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by samsongbemisola(m): 5:56pm On Nov 10, 2015
That is a bush dog not hyna
Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by Aarenasbaba(m): 6:02pm On Nov 10, 2015
Eating hyena is equivalent to eating dog,
Eating monkey is equivalent to eating human being
Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by adejaresalami1(m): 6:48pm On Nov 10, 2015
mKc9ET:

U no de see well or abi u no well
na you I suppose ask that question #hilldealhot grin grin grin
Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by Kingphaz: 6:49pm On Nov 10, 2015
Hyena ke...!! that's a Rodent a Squirrel for that matter. well happy meal to them.
Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by tpraiz(m): 6:59pm On Nov 10, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Why kill and eat the poor animal for no logical reason. We are no longer in the 18th century. If you're hungry or feel like eating meat, you can buy beef, chicken or pork in markets all around you. Thats a beautiful animal you just wasted.

Aint Beef
Chicken or
Pork
Beautiful creatures ??
Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by Subom1(f): 7:21pm On Nov 10, 2015
This is fking disgusting and primitive. How can some Nigerians eat this? undecided
Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by Fulaman198(m): 7:37pm On Nov 10, 2015
Subom1:
This is fking disgusting and primitive. How can some Nigerians eat this? undecided

I guess to each their own cheesy I almost hurled. Not every Nigerian eats crap like that

3 Likes

Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by shreck(m): 7:50pm On Nov 10, 2015
BlackBaron:
It's a civet...
I respect you, that is actually a civet.
Hyenas live on open plains with a bit of rock and caves/ burrows as habitat.
Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by ibolomo(m): 8:08pm On Nov 10, 2015
that is either a racoon or a civet. more pictures please for complete analysis
oh, and please send some of the meat for cell analysis grin grin
Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by Subom1(f): 8:13pm On Nov 10, 2015
Fulaman198:

I guess to each their own cheesy I almost hurled. Not every Nigerian eats crap like that

Seriously that thing looks scary embarassed and smelly eww. I just don't understand how someone can just wake up and decide to eat this cry

1 Like

Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by CharliParker: 8:24pm On Nov 10, 2015
It is called an African civet cat (Edi abali in Igbo )not hyana pls op correct it.
Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by hajlat(m): 9:48pm On Nov 10, 2015
gmoni2:
Civet, Eta in Yoruba....

You are right.That animal is not hyena but a racoon or civet ( ETA in Yoruba ). My father was a hunter.There's a flesh at the buttock of this animal called civet ,it contains highly effective medicinal property which is an antidote for various ailments.

1 Like

Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by lovely17(m): 10:22pm On Nov 10, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Why kill and eat the poor animal for no logical reason. We are no longer in the 18th century. If you're hungry or feel like eating meat, you can buy beef, chicken or pork in markets all around you. Thats a beautiful animal you just wasted.
so Cows and chickens ain't animals

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The ₦100 Oranges I Bought In Birnin Kebbi (Photo) / I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food / Check Out This Mosquito Meat Made From 500,000 Mosquitoes (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.