Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

FG Bars Medical Graduates From NYSC - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / FG Bars Medical Graduates From NYSC (68450 Views)

Who Got This From Nysc Osun / Which States Make Sense For Medical Graduates, NYSC / 2,500 Medical Graduates May Miss NYSC – Reps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Bars Medical Graduates From NYSC by dokiOloye(m): 2:11pm On Nov 10, 2015
HARDDON:
Is this the way forward?

Imagine some1 that spent 6-7years in sch, waiting another year or two b4 embacking on service to father land!

They want them to grow grey hairs first huh?
instead of mapping out strategies to detect and root out d so called quacks,they just chose to bar both d genuine and fake,meaning docs will have to wait for many months till their permanent licence is ready b4 proceeding to 'serve'.
SMH for d country.
Re: FG Bars Medical Graduates From NYSC by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 10, 2015
LMAyedun:
After how many years in school... Na wah oo!

In other News....

Dear biafrans,
I support ur struggle 100% but my problem is ur approach. I would want to suggest the following procedures and i can assure u its going to work out successfully. if u can unite and follow the following steps then i can tell, welcome to the Republic of Biafra in advance.

STEP 1
Withdraw all ur services from Nigeria and render the Nigerians as u are the backbone of the country

STEP 2
Withdraw your kinsmen who are public office holders e.g Ike Ekweremadu, deputy senate president, Peter Obi the D.G of S.E.C

STEP 3
Reject all the ministerial nomination from the so called Nigeria.

STEP 4
Endeavour to reject Federal Allocation. u re very industrious people u will be better off without it

STEP 5
Stop all form of importation through the Nigerian sea port so that Nigeria will crumble without ur Tax

STEP 6
Recall all your sons and daughters from all parts of Nigeria to relocate to home untill this fight is over then Nigeria can beg them to come back as expatriate

STEP 7
Lock up all ur shops in idumota, Alaba international, Kano main market, and every other market even in the remote villages across the country.

STEP 8
Go beyond closing of the Niger bridge stop all Nigerians from buying or selling in Onitsha Main market or Ariaria market in Aba.

STEP 9
Make sure u make ur Visa very hard for Nigerians.

STEP 10
This fight can be achieved without Violence just like south Sudan. Finally, make sure u dont fight it with weapons.

Igbo kwenu!!! hee! .

How will we go about numb 5?
Re: FG Bars Medical Graduates From NYSC by ODUBEZE: 2:13pm On Nov 10, 2015
LMAyedun:

In other News....

Dear biafrans,
I support ur struggle 100% but my problem is ur approach. I would want to suggest the following procedures and i can assure u its going to work out successfully. if u can unite and follow the following steps then i can tell, welcome to the Republic of Biafra in advance.

STEP 1
Withdraw all ur services from Nigeria and render the Nigerians as u are the backbone of the country

STEP 2
Withdraw your kinsmen who are public office holders e.g Ike Ekweremadu, deputy senate president, Peter Obi the D.G of S.E.C

STEP 3

STEP 4
Endeavour to reject Federal Allocation. u re very industrious people u will be better off without it

STEP 5
Stop all form of importation through the Nigerian sea port so that Nigeria will crumble without ur Tax

STEP 6
Recall all your sons and daughters from all parts of Nigeria to relocate to home untill this fight is over then Nigeria can beg them to come back as expatriate

STEP 7
Lock up all ur shops in idumota, Alaba international, Kano main market, and every other market even in the remote villages across the country.

STEP 8
Go beyond closing of the Niger bridge stop all Nigerians from buying or selling in Onitsha Main market or Ariaria market in Aba.

STEP 9

STEP 10
This fight can be achieved without Violence just like south Sudan. Finally, make sure u dont fight it with weapons.

Igbo kwenu!!! hee! .
I guess U are off your meds. (drugs) U better start taking it before they rush you to ...
mtcheeeeeew!
Must we make life difficult for our fellow citizens before we obtain freedom?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Bars Medical Graduates From NYSC by HARDDON: 2:14pm On Nov 10, 2015
dokiOloye:
instead of mapping out strategies to detect and root out d so called quacks,they just chose to bar both d genuine and fake,meaning docs will have to wait for many months till their permanent licence is ready b4 proceeding to 'serve'.
SMH for d country.

Talk about throwing the baby n dah bath water away!

Or cutting off the hands because one limp brought oil.

Sometimes, i wonder why common sense aint common
Re: FG Bars Medical Graduates From NYSC by NICOGRAVITY: 2:16pm On Nov 10, 2015
IMPOSSIBLE.
Re: FG Bars Medical Graduates From NYSC by Bennyberry(m): 2:16pm On Nov 10, 2015
HARDDON:
Is this the way forward?

Imagine some1 that spent 6-7years in sch, waiting another year or two b4 embacking on service to father land!

health is not a tea party affair.
Re: FG Bars Medical Graduates From NYSC by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 10, 2015
400billionman:
grin

To collect N130,000 allawee for 12 months.

No be beans..
It has been reduced to 15,000 or something sinister in Ebonyi state, you are outdated.

1 Like

Re: FG Bars Medical Graduates From NYSC by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 10, 2015
grin they would be above 30 years when they get their qualifications.
Re: FG Bars Medical Graduates From NYSC by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 10, 2015
Freemanan:

Smh.... Did you even read the post? I guess you read only the caption.... Still smh

Whether he read it or not, this act of the FG still deserves that response.

Why are some of you blinded by this government?! Is the only solution outright banning of medical students from NYSC till they have been qualified as medical doctors.

Some of them are already close to 30 before they finish school.

1 Like

Re: FG Bars Medical Graduates From NYSC by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 10, 2015
Freemanan:

Smh.... Did you even read the post? I guess you read only the caption.... Still smh

You remain a fool for quoting me.

What was the case before ?

How many fake doctors get to serve?

If you no get wetin to post then stay the clear off my mentions.

foolish janjawiid ode

1 Like

Re: FG Bars Medical Graduates From NYSC by HARDDON: 2:19pm On Nov 10, 2015
Bennyberry:
health is not a tea party affair.

Oh it is in Nigeria.
Re: FG Bars Medical Graduates From NYSC by pecothecash: 2:20pm On Nov 10, 2015
<div id="fb-root"></div><script>(function(d, s, id) {  var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0];  if (d.getElementById(id)) return;  js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id;  js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/sdk.js#xfbml=1&version=v2.3";  fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);}(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script><div class="fb-video" data-allowfullscreen="1" data-href="/247naijanews/videos/vb.322739617815650/883797061709900/?type=3"><div class="fb-xfbml-parse-ignore"><blockquote cite="https://web.facebook.com/247naijanews/videos/883797061709900/"><a href="https://web.facebook.com/247naijanews/videos/883797061709900/">this amazing</a><p>very creative love this manhttp:///?k_id=peco4cash</p>Posted by <a href="https://web.facebook.com/247naijanews/">247naijanews</a> on Monday, November 9, 2015</blockquote></div></div>
Re: FG Bars Medical Graduates From NYSC by ibro2040: 2:23pm On Nov 10, 2015
WombRaiders:
Liars!

The cant afford to pay their allowee any more.

Useless APC govt.

Well, if any body will suffer it will be the same northerners whose respective state govts depend wholly on NYSC graduates to fill in as Doctors and teachers.

check your records pls. Health care is better and cheaper in the north than the south.
Re: FG Bars Medical Graduates From NYSC by cococandy(f): 2:25pm On Nov 10, 2015
It's all about the money.
They don't want to pay them.
So obvious.

1 Like

Re: FG Bars Medical Graduates From NYSC by gbishman: 2:27pm On Nov 10, 2015
very well accepted, at least they have the fear of having their license revoked
Re: FG Bars Medical Graduates From NYSC by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 10, 2015
ibro2040:
check your records pls. Health care is better and cheaper in the north than the south.

why wont it be when they depend on FG paid corpers as doctors and nurses
Re: FG Bars Medical Graduates From NYSC by sniperr007(m): 2:31pm On Nov 10, 2015
HARDDON:
Is this the way forward?

Why shud dey wait. Those with fund shud sharply flee from d country to where dey r beta respected. As for those without funds... Take heart and save ur house job salary.
Re: FG Bars Medical Graduates From NYSC by mjames: 2:31pm On Nov 10, 2015
LMAyedun:

In other News....

Dear biafrans,

STEP 1

STEP 2

STEP 3

STEP 4

STEP 5
Stop all form of importation through the Nigerian sea port so tear Nigeria will crumble without ur Tax

STEP 6

STEP 7

STEP 8

STEP 9

STEP 10

Igbo kwenu!!! hee! .

Igbos are too stingy to withdraw anything. Forget
Re: FG Bars Medical Graduates From NYSC by Spybradd: 2:32pm On Nov 10, 2015
LMAyedun:

In other News....

Dear biafrans,

STEP 1

STEP 2

STEP 3

STEP 4

STEP 5

STEP 6

STEP 7

STEP 8

STEP 9

STEP 10

Igbo kwenu!!! hee! .

Thank u,i hope you dont come here after some years and blame ogogoro for not.........
grin
Re: FG Bars Medical Graduates From NYSC by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 10, 2015
Promhize:

Whether he read it or not, this act of the FG still deserves that response.

Why are some of you blinded by this government?! Is the only solution outright banning of medical students from NYSC till they have been qualified as medical doctors.

Some of them are already close to 30 before they finish school.
Let me educate you a little sir.

NYSC is concerned about how old you were when you graduated and not how old you are when you present yourself for service....

That being said, the move was a very astute one (please note that the Head of Senate Committee on HEALTH and Education-NYSC matters sat and reasoned this through).... This is not about the government, its about proper administration and integrity in the medical profession.
Re: FG Bars Medical Graduates From NYSC by DollyParton1(f): 2:39pm On Nov 10, 2015
Joel3:
that is how a corp. member almost blind my father eye balls from quack eye operations in one of the big hospital in town that offers free treatment but you buy their drugs. using humans as experiments. if you are in any hospital for operations and you see a corp member with a knife run for your life.
why would u allow a corp member/ any doctor for that matter to perform eye surgery on your dad.
Only an opthamologist should.

5 Likes

Re: FG Bars Medical Graduates From NYSC by Raxxye(m): 2:39pm On Nov 10, 2015
Nice move
Re: FG Bars Medical Graduates From NYSC by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 10, 2015
DollyParton1:

why would u allow a corp member/ any doctor for that matter to perform eye surgery on your dad.
Only an opthamologist should.
Its corps my dear.
Re: FG Bars Medical Graduates From NYSC by dubemivan(m): 2:41pm On Nov 10, 2015
Such a useless method to checkmating fake medical personnels. If they want to address the decay in the educational system and devise a better strategy to identify and screen out the quack.
This begins with flushing out the quacks and thieves in our government who make laws for us that never knew how to read nor write and are heading our ministries and education boards... that way we will be safer and on the right track to deal with other minor problems like this!
It is complete madness to delay one further after all the strike issues in the Uni only to fly abroad for treatment when they are sick... Until they start patronizing our health centres for their well being then we will know a positive development is on trend. mtcheeeeeew!
Re: FG Bars Medical Graduates From NYSC by DollyParton1(f): 2:45pm On Nov 10, 2015
Sirkris:
as a medical student i stand to agree with the registrar of MDCN but it is also worthy to note that many schools ensure you get ur license b4 mobilizing there med graduates. OP ur heading is misleading. it should be. med graduates to get licence b4 NYSC. Thanks
You graduate from med school with a provisional license.
The rule is that you can only serve with the full licence you get after internship.
Re: FG Bars Medical Graduates From NYSC by 400billionman: 2:46pm On Nov 10, 2015
dhtml18:

It has been reduced to 15,000 or something sinister in Ebonyi state, you are outdated.

Did i say i didnt hear it ?

Ebonyi nah just one state nah
Re: FG Bars Medical Graduates From NYSC by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 10, 2015
WombRaiders:

You remain a fool for quoting me.

What was the case before ?

How many fake doctors get to serve?

If you no get wetin to post then stay the clear off my mentions.

foolish janjawiid ode

Re: FG Bars Medical Graduates From NYSC by 9jatatafo(m): 2:54pm On Nov 10, 2015
NYSC is over rated and it should be made optional. Even without youth service, quack doctors abound in various hospitals in the land so these men should shut their mouth and use their brain for sound policies
Re: FG Bars Medical Graduates From NYSC by Irore: 2:55pm On Nov 10, 2015
It's not in doubt that the standard of education has dropped and hope that it will not drop further such that after 7-8-9 yrs in medical school,nothing medical to show for it. Note: it's the same in other professions,no wonder the minimum acada requirement to be a recruit in the Nigeria police force is NCE. Let qualified medical docs be exempted.
Re: FG Bars Medical Graduates From NYSC by 400billionman: 2:55pm On Nov 10, 2015
TTollie:
Click these link on how to make money the difficult but Quick way http://PayRefe.net/index.php?ref=297913

Why you dey bone face like this ?

Are you looking for Johnny ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election / Dwarf Corper Leads Parade, Wows Other Corpers (Video) / Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.