Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

Hembe And Madaki Exchange Slaps Over ‘Juicy’ Committees - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hembe And Madaki Exchange Slaps Over ‘Juicy’ Committees (39369 Views)

I Have Spent Salaries I Received – Herman Hembe, Sacked Rep Begs Supreme Court / Jibrin Links Dogara And Hembe With Prostitutes / Herman Hembe's Tweet About Rape Of 81 Year Old Woman Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hembe And Madaki Exchange Slaps Over ‘Juicy’ Committees by Monimatic(m): 12:39pm On Nov 10, 2015
Two members of the House of Representatives, Hon. Herman Hembe and Hon. Aliyu Sani Madaki, on Tuesday exchanged slaps over the issue of juicy committees.

The Reps, both of who are members of the All Progressives Congress, slapped themselves in the White House within the National Assembly.
The altercation occurred before the day’s sitting began.

It took the intervention of the Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives, Hon. Yusuf Lasun, to separate Hembe (APC-Benue) and Madaki (APC-Kano).

There had been altercations over the allocation of chairmanship of House Committees by the Speaker, Hon. Yakubu Dogara.
There were allegations of favouritism in the allocation of the headship of the committees.
Hembe emerged as the chairman of the Committee on the Federal Capital Territory, which is considered as a Grade A committee and by extension juicy.

http://theeagleonline.com.ng/breaking-news-reps-exchange-slaps-over-juicy-committee/

3 Likes

Re: Hembe And Madaki Exchange Slaps Over ‘Juicy’ Committees by museveni(m): 12:40pm On Nov 10, 2015
Naija politicians slapping and fighting themselves over what goes into their pockets since the days of John the Baptist. .Why not slap yourself over millions of unemployed graduates out there or even over our dwindling economy? No change in sight in our democracy. Na chop make me too chop. God help us.

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hembe And Madaki Exchange Slaps Over ‘Juicy’ Committees by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 10, 2015
Yet another show of shame from those representing us cheesy

What are you really proud of in Nigeria?

You're very free to chose any of the following areas to talk about or add yours if it's omitted here

1. Roads
2. Water
3. Electricity
4. Quota system of getting admission/job
5. Security (sleeping with two eyes closed)
6. Social security
7. Job opportunities
8. Education
9. Healthcare
10.Judiciary
11. Human rights
12. Inter Ethnic relationship
13. Transportation system
14. Productivity(Goods we export)
15. Standard of living
16. Cost of living
17. Access to bank loans
18. Country's database
19. Speed regulation amidst good/bad roads
20. Customer service in offices
21. Airports/Airplanes
22. Availability of Fuel
23. Recognition of talents
24. Our international passport
25. Oil spillage

Quote me only if you have any

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Hembe And Madaki Exchange Slaps Over ‘Juicy’ Committees by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 10, 2015
ab0kis

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hembe And Madaki Exchange Slaps Over ‘Juicy’ Committees by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 10, 2015
Uncivilised and uncultured people. angry undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hembe And Madaki Exchange Slaps Over ‘Juicy’ Committees by Nature8(m): 12:45pm On Nov 10, 2015
Lol.. This is serious, confused people everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Hembe And Madaki Exchange Slaps Over ‘Juicy’ Committees by funlord(m): 12:46pm On Nov 10, 2015
grin
Democratic Wozing? Its allowed!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hembe And Madaki Exchange Slaps Over ‘Juicy’ Committees by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 10, 2015
But wait o! SLAP. in this weather, oh boi grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Hembe And Madaki Exchange Slaps Over ‘Juicy’ Committees by Excellent7(m): 12:53pm On Nov 10, 2015
@OP
Why are you bothered?
Since the slaps went both ways, it could be the new mode of greeting in the legislative chambers. grin grin grin

100 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Hembe And Madaki Exchange Slaps Over ‘Juicy’ Committees by ERODEDEAST(f): 12:56pm On Nov 10, 2015
This is the WORST and MOST USELESS GOVERNMENT.

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hembe And Madaki Exchange Slaps Over ‘Juicy’ Committees by chinchong: 12:56pm On Nov 10, 2015
tit
Re: Hembe And Madaki Exchange Slaps Over ‘Juicy’ Committees by wachakuta(m): 1:07pm On Nov 10, 2015
Ghen Ghen
Re: Hembe And Madaki Exchange Slaps Over ‘Juicy’ Committees by saint047(m): 1:18pm On Nov 10, 2015
This IPOB thing is an opportunity for any real leader to show that he has the power to unify. Let PMB show true rulership without violence.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hembe And Madaki Exchange Slaps Over ‘Juicy’ Committees by simplyOJ(m): 1:30pm On Nov 10, 2015
That report is not true. No one was slapped. I was actually at the
National Assembly Lobby very close to both members and others
discussing. Hon. Hembe was trying to tell the other aggrieved members who lost out from the recently
constituted committees to calm down; in anger, Hon. Madaki only responded by saying "I will slap you now",
and a little scuffle took place which was eased off. Probably a journalist who was close by ran to the press by adding more
"sugar" to make the news more appealing. We should be careful please

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hembe And Madaki Exchange Slaps Over ‘Juicy’ Committees by moneybag100: 1:43pm On Nov 10, 2015
Lol So funny. What a country.
Re: Hembe And Madaki Exchange Slaps Over ‘Juicy’ Committees by Sijo01(f): 1:44pm On Nov 10, 2015
cheesy another show of shame
Naija house of commotion cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hembe And Madaki Exchange Slaps Over ‘Juicy’ Committees by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 10, 2015
In the past years it has been throwing of chairs, punches and cloth tearing. Some even died in the process. embarassed
I think the stupidity is now reducing, very soon, slaps will reduce to knocks, eye poking, pinching, . . . . . grin

8 Likes

Re: Hembe And Madaki Exchange Slaps Over ‘Juicy’ Committees by Middlefinger1: 1:44pm On Nov 10, 2015
Re: Hembe And Madaki Exchange Slaps Over ‘Juicy’ Committees by iyatrustee(f): 1:45pm On Nov 10, 2015
They are just after the financial gain and influence

How else would you explain this show of shame?
Re: Hembe And Madaki Exchange Slaps Over ‘Juicy’ Committees by Feraz(m): 1:45pm On Nov 10, 2015
As in the days of PDP. grin Wait! What are they fighting for?

Did I hear someone say something for the benefit of the masses? angry

1 Like

Re: Hembe And Madaki Exchange Slaps Over ‘Juicy’ Committees by Reekadict04: 1:45pm On Nov 10, 2015
sad
Re: Hembe And Madaki Exchange Slaps Over ‘Juicy’ Committees by Bambless1(m): 1:45pm On Nov 10, 2015
House Of Commotion full of Useless RepresentaTHIEVES! Abeg make una call that cattle rearer from daura to go and solve it with body odour.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hembe And Madaki Exchange Slaps Over ‘Juicy’ Committees by tempex88(m): 1:45pm On Nov 10, 2015
Old man figthing over delicious committee...hmm. I wish I could do something to stop this culture of impunity. We voted for change, but na only cloth and party card dem change. Same set of people. We don't need committee, we don't even need upper and. Lower legislative arm. The senate and house of rep should be merged to one house. Representation should also be reduced to one person per state or at most three. I tired for this my father's in politics.

# theyaretherealtheives

2 Likes

Re: Hembe And Madaki Exchange Slaps Over ‘Juicy’ Committees by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 10, 2015
This is the same dishonorable member that wanted to disgrace the Harvard educated former SEC DG because she refused to give him a N5 million bribe. This is the same Hem be that was a known cultists during his University days. This is the same Hem be that is always at the forefront of sponsoring fights. Can someone tie this Dishonorable to a pole and koboko him silly? Can someone make this cockroach a political vagabond already? Why is he still in the APC? In a saner clime after the bribe saga with Mrs Arunma Oteh, he should have been in Kirikiri...Is there still hope in the zoo?

-CramJones

25 Likes

Re: Hembe And Madaki Exchange Slaps Over ‘Juicy’ Committees by witorwitoutyou(m): 1:46pm On Nov 10, 2015
Wan ko gba ju fun ara won

Awon Werey Agbah

4 Likes

Re: Hembe And Madaki Exchange Slaps Over ‘Juicy’ Committees by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 10, 2015
True colours being revealed. Old wine in new bottles can't wait to be uncorked, so they burst open. Ladies and Gentlemen of the peoples Republic of Nairaland, let the show begin!!!
Monimatic:

http://theeagleonline.com.ng/breaking-news-reps-exchange-slaps-over-juicy-committee/
Re: Hembe And Madaki Exchange Slaps Over ‘Juicy’ Committees by ahckmedkosy(m): 1:46pm On Nov 10, 2015
I won't believe in this change till I see a legislooter bring matchete n Gun to the house. It will give rise to "open delibrations"

2 Likes

ABEG I NEED 'JUICY DATA PLAN' TO READ THIS NONSENSE

2 Likes

Re: Hembe And Madaki Exchange Slaps Over ‘Juicy’ Committees by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 10, 2015
Ok
Re: Hembe And Madaki Exchange Slaps Over ‘Juicy’ Committees by eagleeye2: 1:47pm On Nov 10, 2015
grin Exchange of slaps cheesy
Re: Hembe And Madaki Exchange Slaps Over ‘Juicy’ Committees by worlexy(m): 1:47pm On Nov 10, 2015
Useless House of Rep members representing their personal interest, and they will keep shouting one rubbish "Change" like bus conductors. Can a leopard change its skin? No. Hence if a black pot decided to want to be called white, it still won't change the fact that it is black. APC is a disaster to this country, they are like the devil their father, liars. They sold us dummy for change, see us now, we're back to where we started from. No light, no water, queue in filling stations with no fuel, those with fuel are selling above the normal price. Ha, we've been scammed!

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Bola Tinubu Trends After Dele Momodu's Article / Zahra Buhari Reveals Her Son Looks Like Her Husband / Boko Haram Dumping Pits Discovered By Army During Clearance Operation - Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.