Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,826 members, 7,802,642 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

What Is The Best Age Difference In Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Age Difference In Marriage (2477 Views)

THIS Is The Best Age To Get Married (according To Science) / Whats The Best Age Gap Between A Guy And Girl In A Serious Relationship / Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Age Difference In Marriage by ayinisong: 11:55am On May 15, 2009
NL where is your reading culture that no one even tried spending time to read the short essay. I must say I'm disappointed. let me make it short. I'm 23 I love a girl that is 15 years old and will like to marry her but she is saying I'm too old for her. She's my spec. for a wife.

How do I convince her. Do even say child abuse cos I've seen 10 years difference and they look like age mates. women grow old as they give birth. so you need a smally. what is accepted age diffrence between a man and his wife.
Re: What Is The Best Age Difference In Marriage by jaybee3(m): 11:58am On May 15, 2009
Try splitting your story into chunks.
using paragraphs will definitely go down well with NL relationship analysts.
Re: What Is The Best Age Difference In Marriage by chinesedoll(f): 12:02pm On May 15, 2009
abeg what ever happened to paragraphs and punctuations

@jaybee

pls explain wat he is trying to say undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Is The Best Age Difference In Marriage by JJYOU: 12:07pm On May 15, 2009
chinesedoll:

abeg what ever happened to paragraphs and punctuations

@jaybee

[b]pls explain wat he is trying to say undecided undecided undecided
[/b]funny. i think he is asking if it is okay to marry a person who is older than u or something like that. cant read all the long essay
Re: What Is The Best Age Difference In Marriage by izeek(m): 12:14pm On May 15, 2009
what he is trying to say is that, he is a child molester.
haba, 25-15? wetin u wan do this pikin?
pls and pls, stop grooming them too young.
they need to go to school before trying out sex edu.
Re: What Is The Best Age Difference In Marriage by chinesedoll(f): 12:15pm On May 15, 2009
JJYOU:

[/b]funny. i think he is asking if it is okay to marry a person who is older than u or something like that. cant read all the long essay

hey man i just have to give it to u
so u were able to decode sumfin ouuta all dat
u try
Re: What Is The Best Age Difference In Marriage by patwhizkid(f): 12:22pm On May 15, 2009
Prose! Too long & meaningless!
Re: What Is The Best Age Difference In Marriage by bblacky(f): 12:28pm On May 15, 2009
u wan marry 15yrs old gurl?, cant really get ur story too long,

well no specific age difference, cos lack love n incompatibility is wat makes a marriage break.

if she (d 15yrs) old will love u, cos at dat age such gurl of her age may not have known d real meaning of true love, n if u try teachin her, she might stick to you, but later in an advanced age might fink ur not d one 4 her somethin like dat do happen,
Re: What Is The Best Age Difference In Marriage by ellenm: 12:28pm On May 15, 2009
I would say age difference doesn't really matter. Does it?  Depends on the motive of the groom or the bride.  If the bride is 22 yr old and the groom is 80+ for example then people would assume the girl is marrying for his money if he's rich ,
Re: What Is The Best Age Difference In Marriage by eida: 12:43pm On May 15, 2009
I strongly stand against you with the 15yrs old girl, dat is not right. She is too young and know nothing abt love or relationship sad
As for the age difference, there are no standard age difference for marriage, I believe love is all abt love and compatibility.
Re: What Is The Best Age Difference In Marriage by sistajay(f): 12:52pm On May 15, 2009
Just as long no be small pikin and baba marriage.
Re: What Is The Best Age Difference In Marriage by eddy1977(m): 12:56pm On May 15, 2009
i didnt read your long essay but going with the thread i will say this: common sense should determine the aga difference. smiley

(1) (Reply)

I'm I Being Too Fast? / Married Men And Women: What Are You Doing On Badoo? / Best Way To Break Up With Someone You Love Without Hurting Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.