Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,725 members, 7,802,185 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

DJ Arch Junior Winner Of South Africa Got Talent 2015 - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DJ Arch Junior Winner Of South Africa Got Talent 2015 (39831 Views)

Kechi Okwuchi Comes 6th In The America's Got Talent That Just Got Concluded / Kechi Okwuchi At America's Got Talent 2017, Wows Crowd / The Moment Efe Was Declared Winner Of BBNaija (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Arch Junior Winner Of South Africa Got Talent 2015 by DeRay98(m): 4:35pm On Nov 10, 2015
The No: 1 career in South Africa grin grin

1 Like

Re: DJ Arch Junior Winner Of South Africa Got Talent 2015 by Lilimax(f): 4:35pm On Nov 10, 2015
chineloSA:

Such kids are called prodigy ( prodigies).

Don't be jealous. Justin Bieber, and other young American stars started performance at a young age. Today they have money you don't have.

Why should the parents leave him when he loves what he is doing? Just because you didn't show exceptional talent doesn't mean you should be jealous of a kid.He is a kid. sad

Beautiful performance. kiss kiss
Please can a three yrs old child reason very well undecided Justin Bieber is a different kettle of fish.
He sings with his voice cos he has a good voice and not becoming a DJ with all the dexterity at 3 years embarassed
The child knows next to nothing in Music...
Some performance should be left for adults (my thought)

1 Like

Re: DJ Arch Junior Winner Of South Africa Got Talent 2015 by BIGkoboko: 5:00pm On Nov 10, 2015
When I saw this boy play,I said that was it there.
Re: DJ Arch Junior Winner Of South Africa Got Talent 2015 by chineloSA(f): 5:12pm On Nov 10, 2015
Lilimax:
Please can a three yrs old child reason very well undecided Justin Bieber is a different kettle of fish.
He sings with his voice cos he has a good voice and not becoming a DJ with all the dexterity at 3 years embarassed
The child knows next to nothing in Music...
Some performance should be left for adults (my thought)

Yes he is still young and does not have the mental capacity of an adult but is also exceptionally talented.

Being a child prodigy does not necessarily have to be a voice. It could be anything from music, chess, maths,sports, politics etc.

I have seen a child who is good in Maths and started University before she turned 12. Now does the parents need to stop her because she doesn't have the capacity of an adult to be at the University ??
Some kids are good in politics, do they need to be stopped because they are not adults?

Your opinion is just full of jealousy.
I don't think you have the authority to determine what is good enough to be classified under prodigy. Besides no one said prodigies should reason like adults. That's why they are called prodigies, they are kids with a talent equivalent to an adult.

His talent and dexterity won him $34 000. His supposedly lack of music knowledge won him money.

He is doing something exceptional for a 3 year old. He is a prodigy.

Let the poor child be. He won't live his life boxed in your opinions. Perhaps you should apply that box to your kids.

He is only a child.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Arch Junior Winner Of South Africa Got Talent 2015 by Lilimax(f): 5:26pm On Nov 10, 2015
chineloSA:

Yes he is still young and does not have the mental capacity of an adult but is also exceptionally talented.

Being a child prodigy does not necessarily have to be a voice. It could be anything from music, chess, maths,sports, politics etc.

I have seen a child who is good in Maths and started University before she turned 12. Now does the parents need to stop her because she doesn't have the capacity of an adult to be at the University ??
Some kids are good in politics, do they need to be stopped because they are not adults?

I don't think you have the authority to determine what is good enough to be classified under prodigy. Besides no one said prodigies should reason like adults. That's why they are called prodigies, they are kids with a talent equivalent to an adult.

His talent and dexterity won him $34 000. His supposedly lack of music knowledge won him money.

Let the poor child be. He won't live his life boxed in your opinions. Perhaps you should apply that box to your kids.

He is only a child.
lol @ jealousy smiley

1 Like

Re: DJ Arch Junior Winner Of South Africa Got Talent 2015 by Lilimax(f): 5:27pm On Nov 10, 2015
chineloSA:

He is only a child.
lol @ jealousy smiley
You have you opinion and I have mine therefore I rest my case.
Ciao!
Re: DJ Arch Junior Winner Of South Africa Got Talent 2015 by samegold(m): 5:27pm On Nov 10, 2015
When I saw dis kid on SA got talent last week I was baffled and surprised d kid got swags than his father. The way he mixed d song together u won't know wen u will start dancing
Re: DJ Arch Junior Winner Of South Africa Got Talent 2015 by uzolexis(f): 5:50pm On Nov 10, 2015
MadCow1:
Yeah!

Omo that Kid has got mad skills for a three year old. I watched a couple of his videos on Facebook and my jaw dropped.

I hope his folks will use some of the prize money to buy him his own personal set of equipment, get him a lesson teacher or place him under the tutelage of a good D.J that will help him hone his skills better. By the Age of 10, this Kid could be Headlining a big concert.

I swear I cant wait for MadCow Juniors to start coming. Any Pikin wey I see any particular skill set for ehn body, I go just rebrand ehn training to develop those skills whilst giving that kid a good educational background.

Kudos to the boy.

Let's make madcow junior together grin grin
Re: DJ Arch Junior Winner Of South Africa Got Talent 2015 by bummyla(m): 5:53pm On Nov 10, 2015
Congratulations Dear! The Young Shall Grow
Re: DJ Arch Junior Winner Of South Africa Got Talent 2015 by wiwa96(m): 6:32pm On Nov 10, 2015
DAT kid can't be 3 yrs, something is wrong somewhere...anyway #thumbs up kido if nothing is wro**
Re: DJ Arch Junior Winner Of South Africa Got Talent 2015 by Bimbomartins(m): 7:18pm On Nov 10, 2015
Wow! These is rare. O lord my son shuld b d next pythagoras , lemme start giving my wife engineering maths to solve before she born am. *my friend finish dat textbook before u come here o.
Re: DJ Arch Junior Winner Of South Africa Got Talent 2015 by xilo1717(m): 8:01pm On Nov 10, 2015
MadCow1:
Yeah!

Omo that Kid has got mad skills for a three year old. I watched a couple of his videos on Facebook and my jaw dropped.

I hope his folks will use some of the prize money to buy him his own personal set of equipment, get him a lesson teacher or place him under the tutelage of a good D.J that will help him hone his skills better. By the Age of 10, this Kid could be Headlining a big concert.

I swear I cant wait for MadCow Juniors to start coming. Any Pikin wey I see any particular skill set for ehn body, I go just rebrand ehn training to develop those skills whilst giving that kid a good educational background.

Kudos to the boy.
him papa Nah DJ too.
so him don get teacher be that
Re: DJ Arch Junior Winner Of South Africa Got Talent 2015 by domopps(m): 9:08pm On Nov 10, 2015
And Introvert is 28 years older than this boy yet her own priority is FTC!

Cheeeers
Re: DJ Arch Junior Winner Of South Africa Got Talent 2015 by zharon(f): 9:12pm On Nov 10, 2015
Re: DJ Arch Junior Winner Of South Africa Got Talent 2015 by zharon(f): 9:12pm On Nov 10, 2015
domopps:
And Introvert is 28 years older than this boy yet her own priority is FTC!

Cheeeers
hihihi
Re: DJ Arch Junior Winner Of South Africa Got Talent 2015 by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 10, 2015
DeRay98:

The No: 1 career in South Africa grin grin
Do you mean DJ is the best career in South Africa? I can see why Lucky Duba and others did well in that nation. That is a nation of parties! Bwahaha...

1 Like

Re: DJ Arch Junior Winner Of South Africa Got Talent 2015 by philemonemenike(m): 9:20pm On Nov 10, 2015
mentality matters a lot.....
Re: DJ Arch Junior Winner Of South Africa Got Talent 2015 by salawustyles(m): 9:26pm On Nov 10, 2015
dat kid is great i wanna learn hw to dj nw gan
Re: DJ Arch Junior Winner Of South Africa Got Talent 2015 by Bnladan(m): 9:43pm On Nov 10, 2015
Op why na?
Re: DJ Arch Junior Winner Of South Africa Got Talent 2015 by ril19(m): 11:00pm On Nov 10, 2015
Favparis:
Celebrity at age 3? Inspiring........

Celebrity As Age 3 Doesn't Sound Anything Like Inspiring To Me Buh Disheartening And Debasinig.
Re: DJ Arch Junior Winner Of South Africa Got Talent 2015 by Sharoniah(f): 1:25am On Nov 11, 2015
if it were in naija,a 3 year old will be riding tyre,playing with sand and eating indomie,,,and d parents will be like,,,"Daniel,go and sleep"
Re: DJ Arch Junior Winner Of South Africa Got Talent 2015 by Nobody: 3:55am On Nov 11, 2015
I don't care what anyone say or how good he is,but this's child abuse,that child will be deaf before he's ten if he continue.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NTA Mistakenly Tagged Buhari As Ahmadu Fintiri on TV screen (photo) / Deji Bademosi Quits Channels TV After Clash With John Momoh? / Juliet Njemanze Dazzles In The Movie "Ben From Downstairs"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.