Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,792 members, 7,802,516 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Ways To Prevent HIV Without Condom - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ways To Prevent HIV Without Condom (63888 Views)

How To Prevent HIV After You Have Been Exposed. / 16 Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing / How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ways To Prevent HIV Without Condom by activefibre1(m): 11:02am On Nov 11, 2015
after sex go piss quick quick.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ways To Prevent HIV Without Condom by MrImole: 11:03am On Nov 11, 2015
justmenoni:
I totally disagree with No: 3, let's assume a scenario Mr a is in a monogamy grin grin with ladyb and judging by looks,family background etc one could totally agree that ladyb is an angel as a matter of fact lady b was a Virgin before Mr A took her virginity.

Along the line ladyb met an old friend Mr C who has a sugar-coated mouth and before u say APC, Mr C and ladyb started havin sex(all this Mr A is unaware of it)...Mr C is an acute womaniser that goes for anything in skirt and depending on the situation he doesn't use condom and as a matter of fact he boasts to his friends dat flesh to flesh is the best grin to cut the long story short Mr C has 3 sure ladies ( he calls and hv sex with dem anytime he got konji) the new ladies X,Y and Z are themself serious ashawo ( one works in d hotel,one is a nurse and runs girl while the third is an hairdresser)

To cut the story short Mr C is havin constant unprotected sexwith x,y,z then he will pour is seen in Ladyb and Mr A is also havin sex with her steady...

In my opinion abstaining from sex and sex with condoms ( not gold circles grin) are the best option but u and I know alot of men won't settle for these two options.

Is Gold Circle not good enough?
Please shed more light on it.

1 Like

Re: Ways To Prevent HIV Without Condom by MrBasketball: 11:10am On Nov 11, 2015
kilode100:
Skin to bone dey sweet o..
Something must kill a man jawe...

Let's knack freely and be joyous cheesy cheesy
SMH.

1 Like

Re: Ways To Prevent HIV Without Condom by MrBasketball: 11:10am On Nov 11, 2015
Who don't know these?

1 Like

Re: Ways To Prevent HIV Without Condom by kilode100(f): 11:13am On Nov 11, 2015
MrBasketball:
SMH.

Baby...
I have missed you a lot wink

Slaying the chicks huh? I hope you dey use rubber sha.. grin

17 Likes

Re: Ways To Prevent HIV Without Condom by kilode100(f): 11:14am On Nov 11, 2015
kingthreat:

Come make i knack you grin

Ashawo cheesy cheesy
Re: Ways To Prevent HIV Without Condom by MrBasketball: 11:17am On Nov 11, 2015
kilode100:

Baby... I have missed you a lot wink
Slaying the chicks huh? I hope you dey use rubber sha.. grin
I ain't slaying any chic.
Re: Ways To Prevent HIV Without Condom by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 11, 2015
okay.
Re: Ways To Prevent HIV Without Condom by kilode100(f): 11:19am On Nov 11, 2015
MrBasketball:

I ain't slaying any chic.

You expect me to believe you , right?
I ain't falling for that cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ways To Prevent HIV Without Condom by Originalsly: 11:25am On Nov 11, 2015
This write up is very misleading. The only way to prevent HIV infection without using condom is #1 ... by abstinence. #2..Selecting a partner.... discussion would make you know if the person is not HIV positive? The partner may not even know if he/she is positive. #3...Monogamy. ...you are...can you swear your partner is? #4...Using sterile medical equipment....you can be sure of needles you use...but if you ask ...which medical facility would tell you their equipment is not sterile?...or #5...the blood they use has not been tested for HIV? #6.... Frequent tests don't prevent you from contracting the virus....but let you know early of you ever do....and #7...well...how can that be a point to prevent it when the person already has it?
Re: Ways To Prevent HIV Without Condom by batulakarada: 11:30am On Nov 11, 2015
I don't believe in 7 ,ask me why
Re: Ways To Prevent HIV Without Condom by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 11, 2015
by the time u have flu like symptoms it will be too late to treat hiv and stop treatment. i believe its called PEP treatment. u have just 72 hours after a proper exposure to start PEP unless theres a likelihood u will be infected if u had sex with a HIV+ person. plus many do not have any symptoms at all for years and may not even know they have d virus
grayht:
#7:Get treated for HIV immediately If you had s’ex
with someone and start to feel flu-like symptoms
soon afterwards, then get tested immediately. The
newer HIV medications being used can actually
help to stop the infection if it is caught soon
enough.“
cry
Re: Ways To Prevent HIV Without Condom by DikSin(m): 11:31am On Nov 11, 2015
kilode100:

Swear with your dick that kilode100 is male.
You don't wanna know how many Guys I have bedded on Nairaland. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I am a fuckuniser cheesy cheesy

Your voice is betraying you, modasukkah grin
Re: Ways To Prevent HIV Without Condom by kilode100(f): 11:32am On Nov 11, 2015
DikSin:

Your voice is betraying you, modasukkah grin

Kikikikikikik cheesy cheesy Come make we swear cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ways To Prevent HIV Without Condom by justmenoni: 11:44am On Nov 11, 2015
Lol it gets broken easily

quote author=MrImole post=39903832]

Is Gold Circle not good enough?
Please shed more light on it.[/quote]
Re: Ways To Prevent HIV Without Condom by kingthreat(m): 11:46am On Nov 11, 2015
kilode100:

Ashawo cheesy cheesy

No ooo. You no go pay me. Na mutual benefit things. grin grin grin grin
Re: Ways To Prevent HIV Without Condom by neolboy(m): 11:47am On Nov 11, 2015
Nonsense write up its just same as saying do not have sex
Re: Ways To Prevent HIV Without Condom by MrBasketball: 12:01pm On Nov 11, 2015
kilode100:

You expect me to believe you , right? I ain't falling for that cheesy cheesy
What will I derive in lying and pretending?
Re: Ways To Prevent HIV Without Condom by CallMeNJay: 12:11pm On Nov 11, 2015
Nice read OP .. will share on my blog http://mphse..com
Abstaining from unprotected sex remains the best option.
Re: Ways To Prevent HIV Without Condom by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 11, 2015
NinaTohBadt:
Terrible disease..
HIV is not a disease.
Re: Ways To Prevent HIV Without Condom by nairaman49ja: 12:58pm On Nov 11, 2015
No new information on prevention of HIV in your post. They are facts/information "common sense" can manufacture!
Re: Ways To Prevent HIV Without Condom by ebony2011(m): 1:46pm On Nov 11, 2015
Urinate immediately after unprotectrd sex.
Re: Ways To Prevent HIV Without Condom by TeetoEsq(m): 1:50pm On Nov 11, 2015
nothing like HIV/aids anymore in the world
Re: Ways To Prevent HIV Without Condom by lumenafrica: 2:33pm On Nov 11, 2015
See what "ASS" looking can cause

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N728GD73Rfs
Re: Ways To Prevent HIV Without Condom by Favparis(f): 2:48pm On Nov 11, 2015
ZuzuMan:
....Don't worry ! The use of paragraph will be applied when dem go teach HIV prevention with condom for we NAIRALAND CLASS ROOM cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ways To Prevent HIV Without Condom by charger09(m): 2:55pm On Nov 11, 2015
NinaTohBadt:
Terrible disease..
hey wassup
Re: Ways To Prevent HIV Without Condom by handsome86(m): 3:53pm On Nov 11, 2015
Basically he is talking about PREP which means Pre- Exposure Prophylaxis this is an anti retroviral drugs given to people who don’t have HIV to prevent HIV infection by taking a pill every day. The pill contains three medicines that are also used to treat HIV. If you take PrEP and are exposed to HIV through sex or injection drug use, these medicines can work to keep the virus from taking hold in your body . but is not 100% effective. PEP must begin within 72 hours of exposure, before the virus has time to make too many copies of itself in your
body. PEP consists of 2-3 antiretroviral medications and must be taken for 28 days but early treatment improves the effectiveness of the drug. factors that can affect the effectiveness of the drug are adherence to the drug , when the infected person has developed resistance to the drugs thats the virus itself it will be under probability for the medication to work. condom still remain the best.

1 Share

Re: Ways To Prevent HIV Without Condom by handsome86(m): 3:55pm On Nov 11, 2015
commitcrime:
Could pls add more clarity on d drugs to TX early hiv infection.
Basically he is talking about PREP which means Pre- Exposure Prophylaxis this is an anti retroviral drugs given to people who don’t have HIV to prevent HIV infection by taking a pill every day. The pill contains three medicines that are also used to treat HIV. If you take PrEP and are exposed to HIV through sex or injection drug use, these medicines can work to keep the virus from taking hold in your body . but is not 100% effective. PEP must begin within 72 hours of exposure, before the virus has time to make too many copies of itself in your
body. PEP consists of 2-3 antiretroviral medications and must be taken for 28 days but early treatment improves the effectiveness of the drug. factors that can affect the effectiveness of the drug are adherence to the drug , when the infected person has developed resistance to the drugs thats the virus itself it will be under probability for the medication to work. condom still remain the best.
Re: Ways To Prevent HIV Without Condom by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 11, 2015
bugzbunny:

Lies.. If u don catch am....u don catch am
grin
bugzbunny:

Lies.. If u don catch am....u don catch am
Re: Ways To Prevent HIV Without Condom by olurotimi1: 4:29pm On Nov 11, 2015
JamesUka:
Really?
Na lie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

14 Body Parts You Often Damage But Ignore By First Doctor (Photo) / How Push Up Bras Cause Breast Cancer In Ladies (Photos) / Lose Your Stomach Fat- 5 Tips To Have Flat Stomach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.