Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,923 members, 7,806,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Marital Shambles - The Crumbs Of A Happy Home - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Marital Shambles - The Crumbs Of A Happy Home (24014 Views)

Crumbs From My Upcoming Novels / MARITAL SHAMBLES (COMPLETED) / Pre-marital Sex; The Underestimated Evil. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Marital Shambles - The Crumbs Of A Happy Home by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 7:21am On Apr 04, 2016
Modified
©
Re: Marital Shambles - The Crumbs Of A Happy Home by Ikdbabie(f): 8:46am On Apr 04, 2016
More plz
Re: Marital Shambles - The Crumbs Of A Happy Home by Essyprity(f): 5:48pm On Apr 07, 2016
Poetic. I love ur expression.
Re: Marital Shambles - The Crumbs Of A Happy Home by AlienStar: 3:00am On Apr 14, 2016
Thronekid, Oluwabuqqyolo where you at?
Re: Marital Shambles - The Crumbs Of A Happy Home by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 7:27pm On Apr 17, 2016
Modified
©
Re: Marital Shambles - The Crumbs Of A Happy Home by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 7:31pm On Apr 17, 2016
Ikdbabie:
More plz
More served. Sorry for the delay.

1 Like

Re: Marital Shambles - The Crumbs Of A Happy Home by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 7:33pm On Apr 17, 2016
Essyprity:
Poetic. I love ur expression.
Ma'am Essy, we meet. Thank you, critics are welcomed, honestly.
Re: Marital Shambles - The Crumbs Of A Happy Home by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 7:35pm On Apr 17, 2016
AlienStar:
Thronekid, Oluwabuqqyolo where you at?
My sweet star, I was in your kitchen na. grin

You forgot

I could just call you Stella. wink
Re: Marital Shambles - The Crumbs Of A Happy Home by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 7:36pm On Apr 17, 2016
Gmekx:
Op. Hope say this one go sweet. Anyway sha, no matter as e take be, I dey Ur back
Oh, yes, sir. I think say e sweet wella.
Re: Marital Shambles - The Crumbs Of A Happy Home by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 7:37pm On Apr 17, 2016
Skimpledawg:
baba Thronekid ai see u...*leme get my glasses*
Welcome, padi mi. Long time.
Re: Marital Shambles - The Crumbs Of A Happy Home by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 7:38pm On Apr 17, 2016
Missmossy:
Welcome back dear,fire on cheesy anxious to read subsequent updates.
You're highly welcome, dear. Eyan mi toh good!
Re: Marital Shambles - The Crumbs Of A Happy Home by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 7:39pm On Apr 17, 2016
Sageez:
It gladings the heart to see your thread come-around after being in coma for months. Welcome from hybernation bro. Apologies acepted. Inviting the #EverywhereYouGo Team...
donkross1
Bamilizy
calmdove
heemah
dandypearl
ysadiq
Thank you, man. You be boss. O Shey gan.
Re: Marital Shambles - The Crumbs Of A Happy Home by AlienStar: 8:22pm On Apr 17, 2016
Lol, then you really need to come out and update. Hehehe it's ok
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
My sweet star, I was in your kitchen na. grin
You forgot
I could just call you Stella. wink
Re: Marital Shambles - The Crumbs Of A Happy Home by Missmossy(f): 8:33pm On Apr 17, 2016
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
You're highly welcome, dear. Eyan mi toh good!
Lol...thanks. Where did you disappear to
Re: Marital Shambles - The Crumbs Of A Happy Home by Ikdbabie(f): 9:27pm On Apr 17, 2016
Niniola is highly mad. What kind of a woman will send her husband to jail fr a crime he did nt commit. Just becos he made some silly mistake cheating on u. U would have @ least file fr divorce. It's better off than jail.
Re: Marital Shambles - The Crumbs Of A Happy Home by Gmekx(m): 6:22am On Apr 18, 2016
OluwabuqqyYOLO:

Oh, yes, sir. I think say e sweet wella.

I dey your back like saprophyte
Re: Marital Shambles - The Crumbs Of A Happy Home by Gmekx(m): 6:22am On Apr 18, 2016
Ikdbabie:
Niniola is highly mad. What kind of a woman will send her husband to jail fr a crime he did nt commit. Just becos he made some silly mistake cheating on u. U would have @ least file fr divorce. It's better off than jail.

I like your line of reasoning sha

1 Like

Re: Marital Shambles - The Crumbs Of A Happy Home by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 12:26pm On Jun 02, 2016
Helenbee dear, are you alright now? I hope you're fine. The Lord is your strength. Do reply soon, please.
Re: Marital Shambles - The Crumbs Of A Happy Home by HelenBee(f): 2:38pm On Jun 02, 2016
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
Helenbee dear, are you alright now? I hope you're fine. The Lord is your strength. Do reply soon, please.
Thanks sweet. I'm much better now.

1 Like

Re: Marital Shambles - The Crumbs Of A Happy Home by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 1:09pm On Jun 16, 2016
Modified
©
Re: Marital Shambles - The Crumbs Of A Happy Home by Akposb(m): 11:40pm On Jun 16, 2016
Two months since your last update and you came up with this, well just try doing your best. One major flaw is over description which is almost dampening the essence of this story. I must say that your story is quite interesting but let your words speak action. I hope I gave advice not criticism.
Re: Marital Shambles - The Crumbs Of A Happy Home by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 9:09am On Jun 25, 2016
Sketcherj, Sageez, Sveen, Olakunle007, Akposb,
Helenbee, Lovingangel, Teebashy, TiffanyJ,
Stuff46, TrishaP, StormAngel, Nimk, Adeh39,
Essyprity, Queening, Aprilwise, Harjibolar10,
Onemansquad, Skimpledawg, Alienstar,
Chisombenedicta, Kinwayne, Larrysun,
Mhizashantee1, Kenwins, Olashas, Gracile,
Missmossy, Mznelly, Vonn, Ministerblessed,
Gmekx, Cherrybrown, Bobug28, Solomonbrown64,
Sugarbee123 , sugarbee and others.

The tale continues soon, sooner than you think. Stay tuned.
Re: Marital Shambles - The Crumbs Of A Happy Home by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 9:14am On Jun 25, 2016
Akposb:
Two months since your last update and you came up with this, well just try doing your best. One major flaw is over description which is almost dampening the essence of this story. I must say that your story is quite interesting but let your words speak action. I hope I gave advice not criticism.
Lol. Both are welcome, You gave advice though, thank you. Regarding the words, I'll try to change already.

However, I must say, the reason this story is still here is that I'm lost on how to write on a court scene. Really lost. If you'd give me a few pointers on how to do it, I'd be very glad. I sell the story on Okadabooks too but I'm stuck here there. If you can help, I'll be glad. Thank you.
Re: Marital Shambles - The Crumbs Of A Happy Home by YINKS89(m): 12:23pm On Jun 25, 2016
Guyz let's do dis again juz follow dis link

www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand

And type

I vote lanicky
Cc: NLjega.

Please endeavour to put Cc: NLjega....... Fanks in anticipation.
Re: Marital Shambles - The Crumbs Of A Happy Home by cherrybrown(f): 12:19pm On Jun 28, 2016
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
Sketcherj, Sageez, Sveen, Olakunle007, Akposb,
Helenbee, Lovingangel, Teebashy, TiffanyJ,
Stuff46, TrishaP, StormAngel, Nimk, Adeh39,
Essyprity, Queening, Aprilwise, Harjibolar10,
Onemansquad, Skimpledawg, Alienstar,
Chisombenedicta, Kinwayne, Larrysun,
Mhizashantee1, Kenwins, Olashas, Gracile,
Missmossy, Mznelly, Vonn, Ministerblessed,
Gmekx, Cherrybrown, Bobug28, Solomonbrown64,
Sugarbee123 , sugarbee and others.

Help me vote for Refiner, please. Remember, it's
one for all, all for one. I know I haven't been
consistent but, still, help a writer. I will try to
make it up to you. She deserves it most. Visit her profile, go through her topics (we're great readers), see her prettiness and know I mean my words. God bless us.

Here's the link to her profile:

https://www.nairaland.com/refiner

Here's the voting thread:

I'll post it when it has been created, please. Okay?

Don't see me lose, please.
Am here
Re: Marital Shambles - The Crumbs Of A Happy Home by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 3:51pm On Jan 06, 2017
Obinnau, please read my mail concerning this thread.
Re: Marital Shambles - The Crumbs Of A Happy Home by Obinnau(m): 3:24pm On Jan 09, 2017

(1) (2) (3)

Single Lady / Chimamanda Adichie Names The 4 Writers That Changed Her Destiny / Untitled Fiction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.