Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,133 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

To Love And Leave. (story Series) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / To Love And Leave. (story Series) (55083 Views)

To Love And Kill (story Series) / I Hate To Love Him / New Story : Afraid To Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Love And Leave. (story Series) by AustinBlinks(m): 4:08pm On Nov 10, 2015
Ding! Ding! The alarm sounded at the worst of time. i had barely slept for an hour and the sleep is still very much in my eyes but i have to get out of bed now if i don't want to miss the 6:00am bus trip to Lagos.

The past three month has been very hectic for me, endless hours of lectures and an even longer hours of staying behind in class to read  and understand what the lecturer just taught. It's my first year in the University and i feel the pressure already. I could have chosen to spend my time partying like most of my other colleagues but that's just not an option for me, i'm here to get a degree and  make my mother proud, that and nothing else.

I quickly got up from bed, looked at my roommate, Michael, as loud as the alarm was, i bet he didn't hear it. You see Micheal can sleep through an earthquake, he sleeps 9pm every night and wakes up 10am in the morning and by 2pm he takes a nap  again, he never misses his sleeps like he misses his lectures. I ran to the bathroom and wash up and in 20mins i was ready to leave. i carried my already packed luggage, looked around the room to see if i haven't forgotten anything, i better not forget a thing, I'll be away for 6weeks. That's all we got for our first semester break.
I decided i need to wake Michael up, i tapped him and that had no effect so i tapped again, this time a little harder like i was beating a drum

Me: Michael! Ogbeni! wake up, i don they go lasgidi
Michael: (yearning ) why you con wake me up ? shey na me go drive you go ni?
Me: I just wanted to say goodbye
Michael: Mr. man dey go jare, bye bye! no wake me again o if you know sey you wan reach lasgidi in peace.

He turnes his back and before long  he was snoring again. Michael is a final year student and i still wonder how he got there even with all the sleeping. i got out of the house and took a bike to the park and i was the last passenger, i paid and within 15 minutes we were already on the lagos/Ibadan expressway. My school, University of Ibadan has used up all the energy i had so i couldnt wait to go home, i couldnt wait to see my mom and brother, Wale. I have missed them all. But most importantly, i couldn't wait to see Bidemi Adegboye! the girl who has had my heart for more than a year now, i have seen alot of girls in school but none has made me feel the way Bidemi makes me feel, she's everything i want in a girl and she's almost perfect and maybe this time when i get home i'll finally have the courage to walk up to her and tell her how i really  feel about her.

The trip ended faster than i expected and in no time i was in front of our house and knocking on the door, Wale opened and screamed my name

Wale: Dolapo ooooo!
Me: Wale oooooo

We both bust into laughter and shook hands. Wale who is 2 years younger than me  has been my best friend since ever. Though we fight alot, especially at those  times he forgets that i am his older brother and therefore deserves to be respected. He's almost as tall as i am so to him, the 2 years gap doesn't matter to him  and often time he got punched in the mouth when he brings it up
Mom came out of the kitchen and had  that priceless smile every son wishes to recieve from his mother. i postrated as i approached her

Me: Ekule Mummy (greetings)
Mom: Dolapo! Kaabo omo mi! Bawo ni irin ajo re (Dolapo! welcome my son! How was your trip)
Me: Fine o mummy
Mom:Thank God! i know you're hungry, go and wash up, the Semo and Efo riro soup is almost ready

I have.dreamt of my mom's soup for weeks in school, i couldn't wait to devour it and leave no remnants. Wale and I went inside our room. Our house is just a two bedroom flat, that's all my mom could afford and for a widow, no one can blame her.
I was a year and half old  when Father died, Mom was pregnant with Wale. I remembered just a few details of Father, i remember i always sit on his lap and watch Sesame streets every Saturday morning. Father loved to listen to the news but would sit with as i watched my cartoons.He gave his name, Dolapo Martins Jr. I miss him everyday. He died in a ghastly motor accident, i was asleep when the news came, Mom screamed on top of her voice and no one could hold her down. Just 3 weeks after Father died some of my uncles drove Mother out of the house accusing her of using witchcraft to kill her husband.

Growing up was hard, we moved from places. It was especially hard for mother because Father didnt allow her to work, he worked hard and provided for his wife, son and unborn child. Mom gave birth to Wale 6 months after Father died, all he heard was stories about his father and pictures to see what he looked like. Mom was between jobs for years but finally when i was 12 she got a job as an accountant in a company, she spends her earnings just to take care of her two sons who eats like gluttons.
Wale snapped me out of my thinking with one of  his numerous and annoying  questions.

Wale: Dolly P! how the girls for UI
(Wale is only 17 but i know he's spoken to or dated more girls than i could dream of)
Me: You this boy! when you get admission, you go see them yourself
Wale: I cant wait o, now that i have passed my WAEC na only Jamb remain
>Me: just prepare for it well o, we cant afford to disappoint Mom abeg
Wale: Trust me now.. i sabi book pass you
Me: My friend Shut up !!
<mWale: I'm not your friend! my friend!!
>(We both laughed at how silly we looked)
Me: (clears throat) so Wale tell me now, how far with Bidemi ??
Wale: (laughing) see you o! Mr lover lover. siddon there! you don miss show plenty
>Me: (curious) Abeg gist me, wetin happen...
>Wale: Na long story o, i no get time
<mMe: cut the story short na, summerise am
Wale: (clears throat) listen wella cause i no go repeat am again
Me: Oya ooo.... i dey hear you
Wale: Ok na!! Bidemi dated Femi who also dated and slept with kikelomo her sister and at the same time asking Ruka out!!
Me: (confused) Ehnnnn! I swear down i no understand you

Wale: (laughing) na your wahala be that. Woh food is ready, i'm going to eat (stood up and left the room)

The truth is i heard everything he said. I know femi, bidemi, kike and Ruka, they are the rich kids of our street, they all live in those  big duplex houses with gates. I know Femi , we never spoke with eachother, He has rich parents and better looking than I am so  there is a stint of pride in him that i could never bare. Before i got admitted to school, i've seen him a couple of times with Bidemi but it was all just mere friendship then and now i was in school for just 3 months and all that changed.

When we moved into the street 16months ago, i had set my eyes on a particularly beautiful girl, Bidemi. But i could never walk up to her, she's from a rich background and i didn't know how to get her attention. I almost talked to her few days before i went to school, she was walking down the street alone, carrying a nylon bag  that she was flinging carelessly. i was walking behind her still asking God to give me the courage to chat her up. The nylon bag flew off her hand and the apples in it rolled around in the sand. "This is my moment >" I  said to myself, i walked faster picking the fallen apples, vigorously running after the apples which wouldn't stop rolling away, one apple almost fell into the drainage, i made a quick dash, grabbed the apple and gbam! i fell  inside the dirty water. I felt like a hero but  all this time, Bidemi was looking at me in disbelieve. I stepped out of the drainage, soaked up  and looked up at her

Bidemisadsmiling) Thanks but you shouldn't have bothered yourself. Those apples are spoilt already, i was actually going to throw them away. Anyways, thank you!

She turned and left before i could say a word. i looked down at the apples and noticed they are indeed spoilt. Damn! i fell inside a gutter just to save bad apples so i can impress a girl! F*ck me!! I was drenched in dirty water!

"Dolapo!!!! Your food is ready o come and eat
Sighs! Starting tomorrow, i have to summon courage to walk up to Bidemi and have a conversation with her, i know i have to, i just have to. Haven decided that, i made my way to the dinning table before Mom calls out again..

~To be Continued ~

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by AustinBlinks(m): 6:37pm On Nov 10, 2015

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 10, 2015
Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 10, 2015
@OP send me a message on facebook. my I.d is Becky Toyosi Ogundiran

1 Like

Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by AustinBlinks(m): 8:25pm On Nov 10, 2015

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 8:38pm On Nov 10, 2015
Nice and funny story, bro. I'm enjoying it really well.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by AustinBlinks(m): 9:17pm On Nov 10, 2015

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by Awesome55(m): 9:15am On Nov 11, 2015
Nice story, good to go

1 Like

Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by AustinBlinks(m): 9:45am On Nov 11, 2015
Due to copyright and infringement reasons, the episodes posted here on nairaland has been removed. please go to www.austinblinks. to read or get the Ebook on Amazon.com

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by Awesome55(m): 1:00pm On Nov 11, 2015
winkChisos! Dis story swit die

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by AustinBlinks(m): 7:12pm On Nov 11, 2015
To love and leave

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by AustinBlinks(m): 12:02pm On Nov 12, 2015
To love and leave

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by bidak(m): 12:39pm On Nov 12, 2015
9ic story u av dere

1 Like

Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by bidak(m): 12:44pm On Nov 12, 2015
the story is like continuation of a story,story of addiction I means the characters
Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 1:17pm On Nov 12, 2015
Bro, come on. Be more creative. The storyline is enthralling but like seriously, you need to stop using characters from another story. It's killing the vibes. You, even, are using the same acts the characters in 'Addiction' did.

1 Like

Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by AustinBlinks(m): 4:28pm On Nov 12, 2015
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
Bro, come on. Be more creative. The storyline is enthralling but like seriously, you need to stop using characters from another story. It's killing the vibes. You, even, are using the same acts the characters in 'Addiction' did.

Thanks boss! Yes, i read "Addiction "written by Hazardous which focus more on Femi telling his story. This is using another character (Dolapo) as the antagonist.I Could have easily replaced the names with other names and the story would still be quite understandable.peepz who didn't read Addiction can still flow with the story. Thank you for the observations and opinion though and Thanks for reading.

1 Like

Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by AustinBlinks(m): 4:34pm On Nov 12, 2015

3 Likes

Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by Hardethaewoh(m): 5:07pm On Nov 12, 2015
I was bored already... cos the story looked like anoda teenagers falling in love story.
...then you added a twist! ... gbam!
Now I'm liking you for that! I am sincerely interested in what happens next... thumbs up!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by AustinBlinks(m): 7:38pm On Nov 12, 2015
Permission was gotten from Hazardous, the Original writer of "story of addiction " to give a different ending to the story. For those of you who read it, you can check my version of the story at www.Austinblinks. where i had a different ending and a shorter version of the story. Thank y'all!

next episode soon

2 Likes

Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by Awesome55(m): 12:05am On Nov 13, 2015
Am enjoying dis story badly, more power to ur ba3

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by AustinBlinks(m): 9:10am On Nov 13, 2015
Two days had passed since the ugly fight with Femi and I still feel a sharp pain on my shoulder. I must have landed on it when he wrestled me to the ground. Bidemi called nonstop making sure I'm alright and apologising for what happened . Ada called too, Wale, while bragging of being a heavyweight champion had told her I got my ass kicked by a neighbor. The calls were embarrassing, it made me feel like a sissy, a guy who couldn't fight, couldn't protect himself , a guy who needed his younger brother to save him from a fight. Mom entered the room.
Mum: Omo mi, bawo ni? (my child, how are you )
Me: Mo wapa mummy (I’m good mummy)
Mum: Thank God! I just pretended not to know you had a fight but I do. I knew you didn’t fall down
Me: (embarrassed) I couldn’t tell you I was in a fight mum
Mum: I know! But what I don’t understand is why you’d be fighting in the first place ! Do you mind telling me?
Me: It was just a little misunderstanding. I was just…..
Wale: (cuts in) He fought over a girl mum
Mum looked at me in disbelief and tried to hide her amusement by rubbing her palm over her face. Wale looked at me and made his way out of the house silently has he came in. I looked at mum and she finally let out a little giggle
Mum: hahaha… Ok tell me about her
Me: No mom! I can’t !
Mum: Is she beautiful??
Me: ooohhhhh! Stop jor
Mum: hahahaha She better be beautiful o, Someone should not beat you up over an Ugly girl
Me: hahaha ! She’s beautiful and that’s all I’m telling you o
Mum: Ok my son! but there’s something you need to know. A girl who would let two guys fight over her is the one to be blamed. Because she must have given both men the impression that they both have her
MEsadlaughing) How do you know that mum?
Mum: Look at you! I was in town when I was your age o. Boys in the village almost killed themselves. Haa! you don’t know anything. If my Papa, your grandpa sends me to fetch water in the river, boys fight eachother just to help me take the pot of water home. By the way, I was very beautiful, smooth face with no pimples Abi you think the reason you’re fine like this is because of your Father? It’s my beauty o jare!
Me: ( rolling on the chair with laughter) : Mummy please don’t kill me with laughter . I have no doubt in my mind that you were beautiful, you are still very beautiful. Dad was very lucky to marry you .
Mum suddenly had a sad look on her face as I mentioned My father. I immediately felt sorry I did
Mum: (Sighed) hmmm Adedolapo temi nikan… There was no man in the village like your father, his name was Adedolapo but everyone called him “ADE”. He was a very intelligent man, we all ran to him to teach us mathematics and that got girls running after him. He was given a scholarship by the white missionary men to attain higher education in the University. I was in form 2 when he met and fell in love with me
Me: Form 2?? what’s that
Mum: You call it Jss2 . it is the second year in High school. His father and my papa were friends and they decided both of us should get married .
Me: Oooh! So your marriage was arranged. Did you love him the moment you met him?
Mum: No! I had another boyfriend in the village then. I was in love with him. He loved me too but his family were not very rich . You see,.Adedolapo was from a royal family, his father was the brother to our king. Papa wanted to become a chief in the village so he was willing to give me out in marriage to the royal family. But I was in love with someone else.
Me: You don’t love Dad but you married him, Why?
Mum: it is a very long story Son
Me: Today is Saturday, I believe we both have all day
Mum: (sighs) You’ll be 20 in few months. You are a man now Dolapo. It is time I tell you the whole truth…
Me: uhmm…Okay! I’m listening mum
Mum: I’m sorry I waited this long before telling you this. I just hope you try and understand why I had to keep it this long
Me: (confused): What is it mum??
Mum: (sighs) My late husband, Adedolapo Martins Adegbite is not……
Ada: (barges in, cutting mum off) Good afternoon Ma! Good afternoon Dolapo! I heard you’re not feeling fine, Wale said you fell down, where did you fall from? was it Okada (bike) or you were just running??
(faces mum) Haa! sorry ma! you’ve been taking care of him, I should have come earlier ma but my cousin whom I’m staying here in Lagos with , requested that I follow her to the naming ceremony of her friend’s brother, whose wife had been barren for 7 years but eventually became pregnant when she went to Redemption ground and Rev Adeboye prayed for her. So that’s why I couldn’t be here on time. Shey you understand ma??
Mum: emmm… Okay… I heard a naming, redemption ground and Rev Adeboye…. I guess I understand then!
Me: hahahaha! Ada you talk too much jor
Ada: No o! what have I said now? I haven’t said anything at all, I still have enough gist for you
Mum: (laughs) Good you can tell Dolapo, I’ll be in my room sleeping .
Ada: Haa! Ok ma! I will tell it to you whenever you wake up
Mum: No o! Let Dolapo tell ehn, shogbo?
Ada: Ok ma! (Faces me) Dolly-p how are you ?
Me: You know you have to stop asking already. Told you I’m fine, it’s two days ago
Ada: Wale told me what really happened. I don’t believe that girl would still get you in trouble even after all I told her..
Me: (confused) What? Did you talk to Bidemi? Do you girls talk?
Ada: emmm…. I mean after what you told her, you know uhm… just saying that.. uhmm
Me: Ada I’m not a fool so stop trying to do this. Tell me what you told her
Ada: I’m sorry Dolapo, your friend told me it’s what you wanted me to do and…
Me: My friend
Ada: Yes! He told me if I called Bidemi and talked to her that….
Me: (cutting her off) Wait!! Did you call Bidemi and told her i have a girlfriend?
Ada: (looking down) Yes I did
Mesadfurious) Why??!!
Ada: (crying) He asked me to do it
Me: Who asked you to say that??
Ada: Your friend!!
Me: What friend!! I don’t have any friend here!
Ada: Oh my God! I was on my way here I met him and we spoke and…
Me: Femi right?
Ada: (confused) Emm I think, I don’t know… Maybe
Me: It’s him! He has to ne the one! That little bastard! But how could you do that Ada? You know I don’t have a girlfriend, why would you tell her I do? what girlfriend are you talking about?
Ada: (crying) I’m so sorry. I thought it would help, I had to do that…
Me: But why??
Ada: Because….. Because I love you!!
And then came the silence. There were tears in her eyes. I do feel sorry for her, I wanted to hold her and tell her everything is Okay,.wipe her tears and tell her i have forgiven her but I had other things in mind.
Me: (Sighs) I have to go somewhere..
I stood up and wore flat sanders, making my way out when Ada called out
Ada: Dolapo please wait, where are you going?
Me: I’m going to see Bidemi…. Don’t wait for me!
I left the house.
The nightmare of watching two guys fight over her is far from over. It was two days ago and she still can’t get her mind off it. She blamed herself over it, she felt she shouldn’t have let this go on for so long, how did she allow it get this bad. She’s dating Femi again and yes he seemed like a new person and paid her more attention than ever. She had brought up the idea of s*x twice just to test him and he had made it clear he wouldn’t ask her to do anything she doesn’t want to do. He is her first love but does that really mean he is her true love? She sighed.
Dolapo seemed like an amazing guy until she found out he was a pathetic liar. She’s mad at him but something keeps drawing her to him and often times than not, the kiss they shared had came across her mind uninvited. The first kiss with anyone is meant to be special in a way but her kiss with Dolapo had been totally something different, something new…. Something amazing.
He was gentle, the kiss was more emotional than sexual. His hands had stayed on her waist and back even when she thought he’d grab her b*tt and br**st like Femi always does but he was just…. different!
She shakes her head to get the thought off. She was about getting on her bed when her dad called out;
Mr.Adeboye: My pumpkin!!
She smiled. she’s almost 18 and her dad still calls her the same name he has been calling her since she was 8.
Bidemi: Yes Dad! I’m coming!!
She made her way down to the sitting room. She saw her Dad sitting on a Sofa, next to him was Her dad’s best friend, Mr. Olatunji Adeleke…. Also known as Femi’s dad!
Bidemi: (facing both men): Good afternoon sirs
Femi’s Dad: Hahaha! How are you my very beautiful friend’s daughter??
Bidemi: (smiles) I’m fine sir Mr. Adeleke
Femi’s dad: Good! You are growing up into a beautiful lady. I’m sure boys have started whistling at you on the streets
Bidemi’s dad: Yes they have! I’ve seen your son, Femi come here more often than normal
Femi’s dad: Hahaha! That’s my boy! He knows good things like his father
Bidemi’s dad: Ehn ehn… Does he also know I have a gun??
The two men busted out in laughter as Bidemi had a little giggle too. Her Dad and Femi’s father had been really close since they are both Custom officers. They both hardly stay home too because of their work ethics so it wasn’t much of a surprise to Bidemi that both of them are just noticing the closeness between Femi and Her…. They might never know that her sister, Kikelomo and Femi had…. She shakes her head again, that’s a memory she never ever want to recall.
Bidemi’s Dad: My Pumpkin! Your mom just called and ask that you prepare Fried Rice for dinner tonight
Bidemi: Ok dad.
She was making her way back upstairs when Abdul, their gateman came in
Abdul: Ehnn… Small Madam! Abeg come! I wan see you
She followed him out
Bidemi: What’s wrong Abdul?
Abdul: No vex Small Madam! I no wan talk am for your papa front ni but that boy wey dey always com see you, e dey outside gate
Bidemi: Femi can enter now
Abdul: No be Femi o! Na the other one! Dohlarpu
Bidemi: It’s Dolapo jor! but anyway thank you, your rice go plenty tonight
Abdul: Haaaaa! Thank you phery much Small Madam
She went outside the gate and saw Dolapo looking frail but still good looking, she immediately felt sorry for him.
Dolapo: Look Bidemi! please listen to me. I know you got a call from a girl claiming to be my girlfriend
Bidemi: Yea I did! And that call saved me from making a huge mistake
Dolapo: No! you don’t understand! I’m not dating her, She’s just my friend.
Bidemi: but why would she say she was your girlfriend ??
Dolapo: Because Femi told her to say that
Bidemi: What??
Dolapo: Yes! He was trying to make me look bad so he made her do that
Bidemi: (crying) Oh my God! Why didn’t you tell me this before??
Dolapo: I just knew about it today Bidemi. She just told me
Bidemi: (wipes her tears with the back of her hand) I didn’t know… I should have asked you about it
Dolapo: It’s not your fault, You couldn’t have known. But please Bidemi I just need you to come back to me. Since I lost you I hadn’t been the same. It’s like my whole world came crashing down. Seeing you with Femi was my worst nightmare, I never want to experience it again. I don’t care what it takes, I don’t care how long it’ll have to be, I don’t care what I have to do but I will do everything just to have you in my life again. Maybe you love Femi, Maybe you don’t but I’m not leaving you. I didn’t wait this long to lose you to anyone else, you complete me Bidemi and a day without you in my life is like a day without sunshine. I pray for you more than I pray for myself. You, Bidemi, are all I’ve ever wanted because….. because… I love you!
Bidemi: (Tears streaming down her face) Dolapo…. (sighs)…. I love you too!!
He moved closer to her as she stretched her arm and wrap them around his neck, he wrapped his around her back and waist. They held eachother tight as the gate flung open.
I had hurriedly walked towards Bidemi’s house the first knock went unanswered as usual but the gateman opened the gate afterwards. He had hinted me to stay outside because Bidemi’s Dad was at Home. He closed it and 3 minutes later Bidemi came out! I didn’t know what to say, never planned it but the words kept coming out. She believed me and I’m g, d she did.
As I spoke I saw the tears in her eyes and when I stopped talking. she said the 5 most important words to me
“Dolapo, I love you too”
I couldn’t have been happier, my legs were stiff, my ears ringing and for the first time, I understood what is meant by “butterfly in the stomach”. She stretched her arms and I walked right into them. The whole Universe.paused, I could feel as both our hearts beat rhythmically. We held eachother close and tight and in that moment nothing was more important, Nothing else mattered until the gate opened and two men stepped out.
BIdemi and I jerked and moved away from eachother. I had no doubt in my mind that one of the men was her dad. I couldn’t say a word, I looked on in fear as I felt my heart beats in my mouth. Finally the men spoke
1st Man (faces the other): Do you still have that gun??
2nd Man: (looks at me) Yes of course! It’s right here in my back pocket!!
I opened my mouth, My head rang a bell. I almost drop dead!
~To be Continued~

1 Like

Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by AustinBlinks(m): 3:39pm On Nov 13, 2015

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by AustinBlinks(m): 3:44pm On Nov 13, 2015
I see the number of views! Thank you all for reading and i truly hope you find this interesting.

2 Likes

Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by Missmossy(f): 9:14pm On Nov 13, 2015
Interesting piece cheesy keep it coming.

2 Likes

Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by Awesome55(m): 9:56pm On Nov 13, 2015
Very very intrestin, abeg move on smiley

1 Like

Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by AustinBlinks(m): 10:58pm On Nov 13, 2015
Nil

1 Like

Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by AustinBlinks(m): 9:45pm On Nov 14, 2015
Nil
Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by AustinBlinks(m): 8:03am On Nov 15, 2015
Pls visit my blog www.Austinblinks. Thank you for the views and thank you for reading. Sorry for updating lately, takes a while to type and to the ones asking me where the story would end....*Smiles... i guess We'll all find out soon . *winks. NB: Your criticism and appraisals are highly welcomed. Thanks y'all!
Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by Eniqurl(f): 8:16am On Nov 15, 2015
More pleaaassee.
Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by AustinBlinks(m): 12:57pm On Nov 15, 2015
Eniqurl:
More pleaaassee.
Soon ma'am! Thanks
Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by AustinBlinks(m): 2:35pm On Nov 22, 2015
Nil

2 Likes

Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by Hardethaewoh(m): 3:49pm On Nov 22, 2015
Big Question! OP, if you don't give us the answer, who will? Next update abeg

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lost Of Virginity; An Early Mistake / The Bond That Can Never Be Broken / Wole Soyinka Battled With Prostate Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.