Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,158 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

To Love And Leave. (story Series) - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / To Love And Leave. (story Series) (55082 Views)

To Love And Kill (story Series) / I Hate To Love Him / New Story : Afraid To Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by AustinBlinks(m): 4:59pm On Dec 12, 2015
Who do you think the madam is??
sorry frnds, i won't b updating til Monday bt in d mean tym.....kip guessing hu our mysterious "madam" is. Thank you for reading
Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by Mzmira(f): 9:59am On Dec 13, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
AustinBlinks:
Who do you think the madam is??
sorry frnds, i won't b updating til Monday bt in d mean tym.....kip guessing hu our mysterious "madam" is. Thank you for reading
femi's mum.... I guess.... Op nice work

1 Like

Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by Awesome55(m): 11:23am On Dec 13, 2015
Awesome55:
As for me, i think the "madam" is Kikelomo, Bidemi's sister because she may be jealous of her sister
i repeat, the madam is Kikelomo, Bidemi's sister

1 Like

Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by heemah(f): 11:35am On Dec 13, 2015
The madam is Femi's Mum.

1 Like

Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by kingphilip(m): 11:37am On Dec 13, 2015
Awesome55:

i repeat, the madam is Kikelomo, Bidemi's sister
she can't be because from all fronts she doesn't know him that much to bring about bar blood and also she was at the party so the call by the attacker wasn't necessary at all

1 Like

Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by chidinmadarling(f): 3:54pm On Dec 13, 2015
Femi's mum

1 Like

Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by larrykay0(f): 1:05am On Dec 16, 2015
Austin wat happnd? u said to b cont on Monday n dis wed n still no show....angry mood angryAustin wat happnd? u said to b cont on Monday n dis wed n still no show....angry mood😫😞
Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by AustinBlinks(m): 7:33pm On Dec 16, 2015
larrykay0:
Austin wat happnd? u said to b cont on Monday n dis wed n still no show....angry mood angryAustin wat happnd? u said to b cont on Monday n dis wed n still no show....angry mood😫😞

So so sooooo....Sorry miss/Everyone... i got fazed by circumstances i had no control over, forgive me for the "promise and fail"but i won't keep y'all waiting for long.. *hugs
Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by Nobody: 12:27am On Dec 17, 2015
pls continue o

1 Like

Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by AustinBlinks(m): 2:12am On Dec 17, 2015
Snowangel4:
pls continue o
i will ma'am.... very soon....
Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by AustinBlinks(m): 5:08pm On Dec 17, 2015
Nil

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by bellovers(m): 5:52pm On Dec 17, 2015
good bro, thank God Micheal is that idiot brother, I think he will stop his plans against dolapa and his family. ride on bro

1 Like

Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by AustinBlinks(m): 5:21pm On Dec 18, 2015
bellovers:
good bro, thank God Micheal is that idiot brother, I think he will stop his plans against dolapa and his family. ride on bro

Thank you for following the story boss! I've been reading "In love with a non-human" too! It's awesome
Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by bellovers(m): 6:54pm On Dec 18, 2015
AustinBlinks:

Thank you for following the story boss! I've been reading "In love with a non-human" too! It's awesome
thanks bro #one love
Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by kaybills(m): 1:43pm On Dec 19, 2015
This story is so spellbinding,but @op u're making it rather way suspenseful. Nice piece doh

1 Like

Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by AustinBlinks(m): 6:16pm On Dec 19, 2015
kaybills:
This story is so spellbinding,but @op u're making it rather way suspenseful. Nice piece doh

Lolz! Thanks bruh, I'll keep that in mind!
Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by AustinBlinks(m): 9:45pm On Dec 19, 2015
Holla mi amigos! Thank you sticking with me so far. someone had an opinion of d story being way too suspenseful (No hard feelings ). Does anyone else share that sentiment? Please I'd like to know.... gracias

1 Like

Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by AustinBlinks(m): 9:45pm On Dec 19, 2015
Holla mi amigos! Thank you for sticking with me so far. someone had an opinion of d story being way too suspenseful (No hard feelings ). Does anyone else share that sentiment? Please I'd like to know.... gracias
Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by bellovers(m): 10:19pm On Dec 19, 2015
AustinBlinks:
Holla mi amigos! Thank you for sticking with me so far. someone had an opinion of d story being way too suspenseful (No hard feelings ). Does anyone else share that sentiment? Please I'd like to know.... gracias
it's too suspenseful cone update sharply jawe

1 Like

Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by Sammypedro18(m): 4:58pm On Dec 20, 2015
Op, I can body say dat dis is d most suspenseful, entwined write up I've ever read in NL. Thumbs up Bro. Really love d suspense nd how things get related in dis story
Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by AustinBlinks(m): 7:45pm On Dec 20, 2015
Sammypedro18:
Op, I can body say dat dis is d most suspenseful, entwined write up I've ever read in NL. Thumbs up Bro. Really love d suspense nd how things get related in dis story

Thanks Bruh! Really appreciate that

1 Like

Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by Feyikemi12(f): 9:49pm On Dec 23, 2015
please try and update naa please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please
Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by AustinBlinks(m): 4:46pm On Dec 24, 2015
Nil

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by Eniqurl(f): 10:57pm On Dec 24, 2015
More nah Pls

1 Like

Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by AustinBlinks(m): 12:19am On Dec 25, 2015
Merry Christmas to my Christian readers. Jesus is the reason for the season .Love you all.
NB: updating soon. ....Shoutout to Eniqurl who never lets me rest until i update .Thank you dearie
Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by bummybummy(f): 2:07pm On Dec 25, 2015
d update z smal bro, happy xmas
Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by Robi4luv(m): 9:28am On Dec 26, 2015
Nice story, continue pls
Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by prof30(m): 9:04am On Dec 27, 2015
I'm waiting for the update ooooo! nice story!!!!!
Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by Eniqurl(f): 10:30am On Dec 28, 2015
Update!!!
Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 29, 2015
Do you want this writer to get a little reward?Nominate this story for Story of the Month award here. https://www.nairaland.com/newpost?topic=2818004
Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 29, 2015
so u don abandon dis story ...k nah
Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by AustinBlinks(m): 6:37pm On Dec 30, 2015
Snowangel4:
so u don abandon dis story ...k nah

No miss! I haven't abandoned the story.I spent the holidays in a place with a very bad reception. but I'm back now. Updating 31/12/15. I apologize for keeping everyone waiting... Please forgive me.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lost Of Virginity; An Early Mistake / The Bond That Can Never Be Broken / Wole Soyinka Battled With Prostate Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.