Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,026 members, 7,803,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

To Love And Leave. (story Series) - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / To Love And Leave. (story Series) (55067 Views)

To Love And Kill (story Series) / I Hate To Love Him / New Story : Afraid To Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by afoo02(m): 11:22am On Mar 23, 2016
Great!!! Kudos......

1 Like

Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by AustinBlinks(m): 11:27am On Mar 23, 2016
afoo02:
Great!!! Kudos......
Thanks.
Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by Abimbex007: 1:46pm On Mar 23, 2016
Oh my! Wish it never ends embarassed grin I love the characters of Femi, Wale and Ada grin
Good work bro, keep it up cool
Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by ksstroud: 2:01pm On Mar 23, 2016
Abimbex007:
Oh my! Wish it never ends embarassed grin I love the characters of Femi, Wale and Ada grin
Good work bro, keep it up cool

See him head... Na here dem go see you... Go and carry your book jor... If you score anything less than 60B in all your courses this semester ehmmmmm... You go hear am
Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by Abimbex007: 2:18pm On Mar 23, 2016
ksstroud:

See him head... Na here dem go see you... Go and carry your book jor... If you score anything less than 60B in all your courses this semester ehmmmmm... You go hear am
Hahahaha...Uncle Ksstroud! You follow me reach here lipsrsealed are you my caretaker?tongue grin tongue
Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by DavidHunds(m): 3:39pm On Mar 23, 2016
AustinBlinks:
It was the talk of the street. Seems no one has any other thing to say than the upcoming birthday. “THE BIDDY BIRTHDAY ” That’s what it’s been tagged, the ones who have been invited couldn’t stop talking about it, the Invitation card was like a lottery -winning ticket to most of the people on the street. The moment you get invited, people see you as one of the “movers and shakers ” of the street.
Emeka, the boy who always acts like his father is the richest man on the street had to pay 15,000 Nairas just to buy the IV. Wale my brother has been making alot of female friends since he got his IV too and he made sure to tell everyone that would listen he’s been invited
Girl: Hello Wale. Is it true you were invited to the Biddy birthday??
Wale: Nooo babe. I was begged to attend. You know baby… guys like us needs to show at a party like that . Bidemi had to call me and pleaded that i should be there. You know what I’m saying?
Girl: Wow.. You make sense o
Wale: Yea yeah! That’s how we roll..
Girl: can you please help me get invited? Please…
Wale: Well…. of course! That’s not a big deal but let me talk to Bidemi first…..Did you know She’s dating my brother??
Girl: Yes i do!
Wale: you have nothing to worry about, i will get you in . It’s how i roll.
Mum on the other hand didn’t feel right about the party, she said it’s rather dangerous.
Mum: I still don’t think you and your brother should attend the birthday
Me: C’mon mom! I thought we talked about this
Mum: Yes we did. I just don’t feel right about it. Who knows what all this rich kids are upto. I don’t want you to get in trouble With anyone
Me: Mom you have nothing to worry about, i will not get into any trouble and neither will Wale too.
Mum: You know this rich people always have a way of protecting themselves if something goes wrong. They can pay their way through anything, what if they did something bad and blame you for it? You know i don’t have any money to pay to anybody o
Me: Hahahaha.. okay on a very serious note now; I’ll be fine, nothing bad will happen. The party will last just a few hours, wale and I will be back home before you know it. You worry too much over nothing!
Mum: (sighs) Ok o. I won’t stop praying sha
Me: Haaa…. Mama Dolapo! Ok pray. In the end you’ll see you just wasted alot of time worrying over it .
Truth is, i have my concerns too. The fact that Femi will be at the party got me a little unstable. He’s a hot-headed person and rather unpredictable. I don’t think he’ll be cool with seeing me with Bidemi. But I’ll have to take my chances.
Ada and I have spoken just twice after i walked out on her and the tension between us while we spoke on phone was very noticeable. Wale had invited her to the party, she also won’t like the idea of seeing me with Bidemi. And given that Bidemi is such a PDA (public display of affection ) freak, it would really be difficult not getting either Ada or Femi jealous. The birthday party , to me, looks like a timed bomb waiting to explode. But it’s Bidemi’s day and i wouldn’t say anything to her, i wouldn’t want to jeopardize anything.
The buzz her birthday has caused was even beyond her imagination. She had no idea how people got to know about the party so fast . Yes, she wanted a “talk of the town” party but now it’s getting out of hand. She’s made plans for a DJ and a caterer. Though not less than 13 people had promised her a party cake but still, She’s made plans of making one of her own too.
It’s Wednesday, Friday will be here soon but she wishes it will come sooner. Then came the knock on her door, she opened the door and to her surprise, Kikelomo was standing, all Smiles.
Bidemi: (She screamed in excitement ) Awwwwwwwwww! Sister
Kikelomo: oooooohhhhhh….. babe!!
They hugged
Bidemi: Jeeeeez! You told me you wouldn’t make it
Kikelomo: I was only joking! You know i wouldn’t miss my baby sister’s birthday party for anything in the world!
Bidemi: Yaaaay!! But you have a test on friday, Right?
Kikelomo: Well….. a certain boy that has a certain interest has certainly volunteered to help write that certain test!
Bidemi: (winking her eyes ) hmmmmm….and what exactly has my big sister done to get this certain boy to be so willing to help her write the test??
Kikelomo: (Smiles ) welllll….. let’s just say, i had to hold him at a very interesting part of his body.
Bidemi: Hahahaha.. I thought you said you now attend a church fellowship
Kikelomo: Yes i do!! He’s our bible study teacher naaa!
They both fell on the bed, laughing out loud.
He’s bought a new pair of shoes already. He thought of getting a new shirt too. He plans to look good on friday, show Bidemi what She’s missing out on. The news in town is that a nobody had snatched Bidemi from him, not attending the party would make him a coward, he needs to be there, to give people the idea he was tired of Bidemi so he had to let her go and not because an idiot snatched her away. He’s seen Funmilayo and her friend, Ruka brought in a shopping bag earlier and disappeared into her room, he decided to go check on them and probably start a conversation with Ruka, the girl he almost dated few months back.
Fumilayo: Come in! (She said as he knocked her door)
Femi: Hello ladies
Funmilayo: How are you brother?
Femi: I’m fine. I see you girls are preparing for the birthday. (Turns towards Ruka) How are you?
Ruka: I’m fine Femi. It’s been a while
Femi: Yea it has. I hardly see you around, it’s like you decided to forget me.
Ruka: Yes i did and why wouldn’t I?
Femi: (winks at Funmilayo ) Oh Really??
Funmilayo: (cuts in) Let me go and check the food I’m making.
Ruka: But you are not preparing any meal….
Funmilayo: Well….I’m about to. (She left the room, shutting the door behind her.)
Femi: (Sighs and moved closer to her) Look Ruka, i know i hurt you but it wasn’t my fault, i didn’t have it in mind to do that.
Ruka: Oh really? You never had it in mind to ask 3 girls out at the same time? Forwarding the same texts to them saying they meant the world to you.
Femi: You have to understand i was in a chaos ok? I had two girls who wanted me and i wanted another. It was difficult for me to just come out and tell them i don’t want them in my life. You should know I’ve known this girls all my life and i didn’t want to hurt them or disappoint them. I know it’s wrong but i just couldn’t hurt them with the truth, i was looking for how to let them go without being harsh.
Ruka: So how do you explain sleeping with one of them? is that a way of trying not to hurt her? Sometimes you have to tell us girls the truth no matter how painful it will be. You have alot of girls who want you and you think telling all of them you love them just to make them happy is right?? You have to be the man! Say what you mean and mean what you say.
Femi: I know! I’m learning that now. Now i know better and I’m so sorry for putting you in all the mess
Ruka: It’s OK. I forgive you. What i don’t understand is why you’re doing this, why the apologies?
Femi: I felt i should apologize because you deserve better than i gave and it was wrong of me.
Rukasad tears filled her eyes ) That’s so sweet. Thank you Femi.
Femi: No! Thank you for forgiving me.
He opened the door and left the room as she stood staring at the door.
Kikelomo: Tell me more about this Dolapo guy..
Bidemi: (Smiles ) Haha! Told you everything already now.
Kikelomo: No! Not everything o. Have you guys….. (she made a gesture with her fingers )
Bidemi: (embarrassed ) Hian!! No jor! We haven’t!
Kikelomo: (surprised ) What?? Is he like impotent or something??
Bidemi: Jeeeeezzz! Kike! I’m not ready for sx yet and he understands that so he doesn’t pressure me at all. By the way, he is far from being impotent, I’ve noticed the bulge on his zipper when we kiss.
Kikelomo: That’s my kid sis! (Winks) Is it big?
Bidemi: Haaaa! Leave me alone!
Kikelomo: emmm….Like carrot, cucumber or banana??
Bidemisadlaughing) your mind is totally corrupt. I don’t know what to compare him with so leave alone.
Kikelomo: You made out with Femi too one time now, compare the bulge with Femi’s
Bidemi: I wouldn’t know anything about Femi. You’re the one who slept with him so you should know better.
….then came the silence… Kikelomo cleared her throat and managed to speak in a low voice.
Kikelomo: (ahem) you should know i didn’t mean to sleep with Femi , it was a stupid mistake and i regret ever doing that.
Bidemi: I know sister, i honestly don’t blame you anymore. It’s water under the bridge, it’s all gone. He’s coming for the birthday you know.
Kikelomo: He is? Wow…. I invited my friend Motunrayo too, and do i need to tell you he had a thing with her too?
Bidemi: The bastard littered the whole town with girlfriends. It’ll be a nightmare for him when he sees you and motunrayo Plus Ruka and I at the party.
Kikelomo: Ruka?? That’s the tiny girl on our street right?
Bidemi: Yea. The model
Kikelomo: I forgot that one sef. Perhaps we should create a forum, “Femi’s Ex girlfriends” to keep in touch
Bidemi: Abi o! We’ll create a Whatsapp group sef.
They laughed….
Bidemi: Hahahaha… please let’s talk about the birthday jor.
Kikelomo: Oh! Yes yes! So who’s getting the booze?
Bidemi: I’ve gotten someone that make the Chapman, Ahmed has bought the coke and sparkling wines.
Kikelomo: emmm…how old are you again?? I said booze! The alcohols my dear
Bidemi: I haven’t thought about that.
Kikelomo: Babe! You are having a party as big as this and you are bringing Chapman and coke. Abegi… let’s get the red wine and spirits.
Bidemi: Kikelomo! But Dad…..
Kikelomo: (cuts in) ……doesn’t need to know about this. I’ll call some of my guys to bring some, just get the money ready…like a 100k should do it.
Bidemi: (sighs) Ok then. Thank God you’re here. Sometimes, the “prodigal daughter ” is needed in the house.
Kikelomo: Hahahahaha… i will knock your head o.
Phone rings…..He picked it
Voice 1: The birthday is on Friday. Is everything ready??
Voice 2: Everything is set!
Voice 1: How about the guns?
Voice 2: No guns Man! Her father is a customs officer, bringing a gun to the party will be a bad idea.
Voice 1: Ok that’s true. So what do we have??
Voice 2: Knives.
Voice 1: Good! That will do!
Call ends.

~To be Continued ~

I'm guessing you're a medical student ?
Nice piece all the same, it's really captivating
Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by DOCTORPRESH: 7:06pm On Mar 23, 2016
Bros, Ur too geh level
Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by DOCTORPRESH: 7:06pm On Mar 23, 2016
Bros, U too geh level

1 Like

Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by AustinBlinks(m): 9:35pm On Mar 23, 2016
DavidHunds:

I'm guessing you're a medical student ? Nice piece all the same, it's really captivating
No sir! I'm not. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by Neerah18: 11:14pm On Mar 23, 2016
I don't read stories to the end but I read this one. Good job, op.

1 Like

Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by Iamsuksex(m): 11:28pm On Mar 23, 2016
@OP it has been long I felt this passion for reading stories like diz... #NoRegrets reading to d last alphabet. Kudos to u man, keep it up!! wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by bukiboy(m): 12:33pm On Mar 24, 2016
AustinBlinks:

I don’t know how long this would last but one thing i know is that I’m in love with a girl who loves me back so i will fight for this love with all i have. We may end up getting married or we may not, we both still got alot of years ahead of us, we have some growings to do, challenges to face [size=20pt]but if we got love, then we got everything. People say It’s difficult to find love, they say It’s even more difficult for the one you love to love you back…. But I’ve found mine…. you should find yours too (winks).[/size] I’m Dolapo Martins Jr.. And that is my story of love.
~ The End~
~ AustinBlinks

@AustinBlinks NICE! i just came across your story, so nice and romantic. i love your imagination.....is this a true story? maybe your story or a friend's story? just acting like Ada. grin

i hope to read more story from you soon. keep it up, you have a talent, please brush it and never let it die. i hope to read more stories from you soon. am your fan already. i will always get in touch.
Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by AustinBlinks(m): 12:43pm On Mar 24, 2016
bukiboy:

@AustinBlinks NICE! i just came across your story, so nice and romantic. i love your imagination.....is this a true story? maybe your story or a friend's story? just acting like Ada. grin

i hope to read more story from you soon. keep it up, you have a talent, please brush it and never let it die. i hope to read more stories from you soon. am your fan already. i will always get in touch.

Lolz! No boss, It's not a true story, just a figment of my imagination. Thanks!
Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by AustinBlinks(m): 2:37pm On Mar 24, 2016
Shadows…….coming soon
Story by Austinblinks..
Are you afraid of the dark? Do you believe in spirits? Higher powers that walk amongs us everyday, do you think they really exist? …… I know you don’t!
Like you, i never thought they existed. I’ve seen the movies, read they papers, paranormal activities going on around us but i never cared, never listened……at least until now…..
Now! Means this moment! Here in this room behind closed doors. I’ve locked the door and wedged a chair against it, the windows are locked too….. But It’s of no use, he’ll come in anyways…. I’ve seen what he can do and he’s done it alot of times.
He killed them, he killed them all, leaving me to witness it all like he promised. He told me that I’ll be the last…….. You probably know him too, heard of him, see his work and he has most likely killed someone you used to know. Remember when you were alone in the house and you heard movements, the hairs on your skin rose as you felt the cold wind on your face….you’ve heard the whispers and his warm breath behind your ear but when you turned around , there was no one there….no one you can see anyways…
Shhhh….. i think he’s here….right outside the door, i see his shadows, the cold winds are blowing now , the door knob is rattling, the flower vase just fell, shattering in a loud bang…… someone please help…..someone….. anyone! Please….. and then the silence……………… .
I think he is gone, i hope he has…… I’m just 22, i don’t want to die yet……
OH God! He’s back…… the door wasn’t opened….he walked right through it! Oh Lord! We shouldn’t have let him in the first time, we brought this on ourselves. I and the others, i warned them but didn’t listen and now they are all gone… dead or missing. He’s here!!! Moving towards me! Please help me!….. His hands are stretched! If you’re reading this…… take my advice, don’t let him in! I Beg you! Look around you, he might be in already, learn from me,.but if he’s in already then i’m afraid it’s too late. Oh God! His getting closer, Please help me. Please heeedvsbssjsggggggggggggggggggkv
#anticipate!
#Coming soon
Picture credit: http://www.rebloggy.com
Story by Austinblinks

Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by flow1759: 6:00pm On Mar 24, 2016
4kizo:
flow my manest...longest time abeg give me you Facebook name abeg

Eke Ugochukwu Flow
Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by nikz(f): 7:55pm On Mar 24, 2016
Wow was glued to ma tab. Nyce story kip it up!

1 Like

Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by uniquebandi(f): 1:32am On Mar 25, 2016
lol. This Ada is something else. see description abeg.
Wale and Femi reminds me of me and my sis.
nice 1.
I hope to enjoy d next one.

1 Like

Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by chumasmog(m): 9:25pm On Mar 25, 2016
Oh! What an interesting story... Nice 1
Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by afoo02(m): 10:04pm On Mar 25, 2016
AustinBlinks:

Thanks.
I can't wait to read more of it bro

1 Like

Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by tdemo(m): 11:35pm On Mar 25, 2016
Wale and femi best character.... nice work bro..

1 Like

Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by EmmahO(m): 12:55pm On Mar 26, 2016
Wow..op u killed it.This is the first story that i read to the end....op am guessing u schooled in ui

1 Like

Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by donkross1(m): 10:44pm On Mar 26, 2016
Op do me a favour please undecided. Send me Ada's location, I want to go and kill her grin grin grin. That girl is cray cray menh.

Nice story op, been a while I read a piece this long buh it was worth it. Bless up man.
Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by AustinBlinks(m): 9:52am On Mar 27, 2016
EmmahO:
Wow..op u killed it.This is the first story that i read to the end....op am guessing u schooled in ui

Thanks boss but Nope, i school in Unilorin. I'm familiar with UI though.
Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by AustinBlinks(m): 9:54am On Mar 27, 2016
donkross1:
Op do me a favour please undecided. Send me Ada's location, I want to go and kill her grin grin grin. That girl is cray cray menh.

Nice story op, been a while I read a piece this long buh it was worth it. Bless up man.

Hahahaha.... Thank you boss! grin
Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by Eniqurl(f): 11:54am On Mar 27, 2016
WOW! interesting smiley
Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by EmmahO(m): 12:26pm On Mar 27, 2016
AustinBlinks:

Thanks boss but Nope, i school in Unilorin. I'm familiar with UI though.
No wonder cos wen u talk say back of u & i. I WAS lyk grin

1 Like

Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by SunFlow(m): 8:42pm On Mar 27, 2016
I talk but Ada and Wale Talks... Keep it up Austin

1 Like

Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by anitapreeti(f): 12:27pm On Mar 28, 2016
hey boda Austin lol. I must commend your imaginative prowess. u really got me glued. I love you for that. This is a wonderful story. keep it up.

Emmm boda Austin, u know am actually a meticulous critic, my mum said I caught that trait from my grand mum. isn't it amazing? lol.
There are a lot of grammatical bloopers. Try n edit your work properly next time.
I will like to be ya friend cos I'm a quill addict. drop ur watsap number if u don't mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by AustinBlinks(m): 1:08am On Mar 29, 2016
[quote author=anitapreeti post=44184121]hey boda Austin lol. I must commend your imaginative prowess. u really got me glued. I love you for that. This is a wonderful story. keep it up. Emmm boda Austin, u know am actually a meticulous critic, my mum said I caught that trait from my grand mum. isn't it amazing? lol.
There are a lot of grammatical bloopers. Try nedit your work properly next time.
I will like to be ya friend cos I'm a quill addict. rop ur watsap number if u don't mind. [/quote
]

Lolz! Thank you Anti Anitapreeti...i hrd to typ wd my fone for a while, tsl nt an excuse anyways bt i apciate the criticism nd i promise to work on it. tnks ma'am! loves. By dway.....u remindMe of Ada in the story.....dnt ask how o.
Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by AustinBlinks(m): 10:24am On Mar 30, 2016
anitapreeti:
hey boda Austin lol. I must commend your imaginative prowess. u really got me glued. I love you for that. This is a wonderful story. keep it up.

Emmm boda Austin, u know am actually a meticulous critic, my mum said I caught that trait from my grand mum. isn't it amazing? lol.
There are a lot of grammatical bloopers. Try n edit your work properly next time.
I will like to be ya friend cos I'm a quill addict. drop ur watsap number if u don't mind.

+
Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by moseph(f): 10:48pm On May 04, 2016
what a wonderful story u got here AustinBlinks,I was smiling throughout the story and now my jaw aches. keep up the good work

1 Like

Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by AustinBlinks(m): 6:50pm On May 05, 2016
moseph:
what a wonderful story u got here AustinBlinks,I was smiling throughout the story and now my jaw aches. keep up the good work

Thank you for reading Miss! I appreciate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Bond That Can Never Be Broken / Wole Soyinka Battled With Prostate Cancer / Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.