Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,785 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Gyration Video : The Best Biafra Protest Video Ever Recorded - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Gyration Video : The Best Biafra Protest Video Ever Recorded (1992 Views)

Jara Gyration – Kegite Club / Which Song Is The Best Song Ever Recorded In The Whole World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gyration Video : The Best Biafra Protest Video Ever Recorded by EasternLion: 4:34pm On Nov 10, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gyration Video : The Best Biafra Protest Video Ever Recorded by teemonk(m): 4:35pm On Nov 10, 2015
good 4 them
Re: Gyration Video : The Best Biafra Protest Video Ever Recorded by nikkiking(m): 4:47pm On Nov 10, 2015
Biafran is a joke.
Re: Gyration Video : The Best Biafra Protest Video Ever Recorded by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 10, 2015
grin grin grin

Igbo is a way of good life.... grin

2 Likes

Re: Gyration Video : The Best Biafra Protest Video Ever Recorded by DFemaleBoss(f): 7:39pm On Nov 10, 2015
Long live the good people of Biafra. cool

1 Like

Re: Gyration Video : The Best Biafra Protest Video Ever Recorded by kuie: 6:41pm On Nov 24, 2015
what exactly is Biafra fighting for?
Re: Gyration Video : The Best Biafra Protest Video Ever Recorded by EasternLion: 9:37pm On Nov 30, 2015
Gyration.
Re: Gyration Video : The Best Biafra Protest Video Ever Recorded by ASOROCK419: 10:09pm On Nov 30, 2015
kuie:
what exactly is Biafra fighting for?
They are fighting for their Freedom, parasite. The freedom they shall get very soon.

1 Like

Re: Gyration Video : The Best Biafra Protest Video Ever Recorded by ASOROCK419: 10:09pm On Nov 30, 2015
Yoruba man confession...
IGBOS ARE RARE.
1] You will see one Igbo man who has trained and settled more than 100 young men and all are doing well in their businesses.
2] It is only Igbo man that I have seen who would train a child that is not his in schools up to the university level.
3] Only Igbo man would send a relation abroad to go and find means to survive without minding how much it cost him.
4] Every Igbo man want his brother to live comfortably and don't have to rely on others.
5] Igbo man would rather teach you how to catch a fish than to give you already caught fish.
6] When an Igbo man marries, he takes good care of his wife and children unlike the other tribes that doesn't respect their wives.
7] My sister Murna has always said that she would love to marry an Igbo man because they know how to take good care of their wives and those related to her.
8] Igbo man, no matter what and where he maybe would always have home at heart and wherever they see their people, they make themselves known.
9] Wherever they are, they would surely have Igbo meetings and gatherings of their local governments people.
10] Igbo man would go to meetings every Sunday where they meet with their people.
Re: Gyration Video : The Best Biafra Protest Video Ever Recorded by ASOROCK419: 10:12pm On Nov 30, 2015
Hausa man confession...
I wonder how anyone could say that Igbos don't love themselves, In fact we are jealous about Igbo people for how united and together they come all the time. When something happen to one of them, they would come together and assist. I have seen people from other tribes buried here when they died, but when an Igbo die here they must gather and take the body home in solidarity.
Things Igbo people do together I never see in other tribes in Nigeria. An Hausa or Yoruba rich man would never do anything to help you, they would rather be giving you 20 Naira every time they see you, that is after you must have greeted them tire.
If Biafra goes away from Nigeria, I will be the first to apply for their visa, I want stay with them, very intelligent people, they know how to make things happen.
Re: Gyration Video : The Best Biafra Protest Video Ever Recorded by ASOROCK419: 10:14pm On Nov 30, 2015
Why wouldn't Biafra
This was the Best Post I saw today;
Was Namibia not once part of South Africa?
Was Eritrea not once part of Ethiopia?
Was Thailand not once part of Malaysia?
Was South Sudan not once part of Sudan?
Was The Gambia not once part of Senegambia?
Was Ukraine not once part of USSR?
Was Bosnia not once part of Yugoslavia?
Was United States Of America not once part of British Empire?
Was Sudan not once part of Greater Egypt?
Was Saudi Arabia not once part of the Othman Empire?
And you claim that Biafra must remain part of niZOOria?
Impossible, the injustice, inequity, partiality and unfair treatment is too obvious.
I am a Biafran not a baboon nor dog from niZOOria
... in addition, Singapore and Brunei was part of Malaya ( Malaysia ), Crimea was part of Ukraine, now part of Russia just last year, within the same Ukraine, Donetsk is on war to be ceded to Russia as we speak, also 16 villages in Kwara State have been taking by Benin Republic based on the expiration of Nigeria amalgamation, why wouldn't Biafra
Re: Gyration Video : The Best Biafra Protest Video Ever Recorded by ASOROCK419: 10:19pm On Nov 30, 2015
it is better to die fighting for your freedom than live as a slave.

(1) (Reply)

Celine Dion. / T.i.v Premiere ‘komole Remix’ Video Feat Vector, Provabs / Download Full Album Tiwa Savage 4999

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.