Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,281 members, 7,807,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

A Nairaland Member Is Driving Me Crazy - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / A Nairaland Member Is Driving Me Crazy (3379 Views)

Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) / The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. / I'm Falling For A Nairaland Member. Is It Real Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairaland Member Is Driving Me Crazy by StrStruck(f): 4:42pm On May 15, 2009
I'll put mine up but I'll be breaking the hearts of others.
Re: A Nairaland Member Is Driving Me Crazy by dyabman(m): 4:43pm On May 15, 2009
sharon , while mine is gandalf, tongue
Re: A Nairaland Member Is Driving Me Crazy by Sauron1: 4:43pm On May 15, 2009
Busy_body:

My sentiment exactly cheesy Dang, he beat me to it angry Sis Amebo stop slacking on the job, Sharon is a contender to the Gbeborun throne cheesy

I am not gbeborun o. . . . .
Just tried to shed some light on the matter.

E be like say all this girls don share all of NL men finish and that is not a good thing at all angry Me too I dey go open my "romeo" thread now, you berra follow join me and open your own thread too, Mine is Sharon, who's yours cheesy cheesy cheesy

I am married to Nomanicole. . . . . .Debo and Pataki are still available.

amebo no1.:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin  well intel has it that shes inlove with you, take a look at the pic on her profile(im sure youve done that aready) are u game? cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

I am not game. . . . .I am happy with ma nomanicole. wink

oh by the way i heard you have been frolicking around town with tope, true or false lie angry angry angry

Tope is now born again. . . . . .We broke up a fortnight ago.

how is you sweetheart kiss kiss kiss kiss

She is aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.
Re: A Nairaland Member Is Driving Me Crazy by amebono13: 4:45pm On May 15, 2009
oh gawddd im at work, thats why my head is not clear, i saw the i love you baby thingy , but wasnt concentrating

when will all this rubbish stop on NLD ehn? as massive as her boobs are, the brain is still as little angry angry

naaa i dont think she is eleshins girlfriend, else he would have identified her boobs right from the beginning grin grin grin grin

Busy_body:

@ Sister Amebo

E be like say all this girls don share all of NL men finish and that is not a good thing at all angry Me too I dey go open my "romeo" thread now, you berra follow join me and open your own thread too, Mine is Sharon, who's yours cheesy cheesy cheesy

Busybody it depends on the sharon you r talking about ,mine is sauron,jackal, hannibal et all cool cool cool

and gawd help tope make i catch her, na circumcision go be her tori  angry angry angry angry
Re: A Nairaland Member Is Driving Me Crazy by dyabman(m): 4:48pm On May 15, 2009
im out!
Re: A Nairaland Member Is Driving Me Crazy by amebono13: 4:49pm On May 15, 2009
sauron

since you guys broke up, im coming to take over, keep the backdoor open tonight and dont forget to put on that blue boxers of yours cool cool
Re: A Nairaland Member Is Driving Me Crazy by Busybody2(f): 4:52pm On May 15, 2009
~Sauron~:

I am not gbeborun o. . . . .
Just tried to shed some light on the matter.

Whats new, ain't that what we all say cheesy

~Sauron~:

I am married to Nomanicole. . . . . .Debo and Pataki are still available.

Since when did that stop anything wink Now get to work with sealing that cat-flap once and for all, so that that tatafo Jenny would not have access to her midnight runs with you anymore angry Word on the street is that she is planning to usurp Nomanicole from her rightful place beside you and I would not allow that to happen on my watch angry Unlike Jenny, I intend to be very discreet wink and classy to boot tongue
Re: A Nairaland Member Is Driving Me Crazy by Busybody2(f): 4:56pm On May 15, 2009
amebo no1.:

oh gawddd im at work, thats why my head is not clear, i saw the i love you baby thingy , but wasnt concentrating

when will all this rubbish stop on NLD ehn? as massive as her boobs are, the brain is still as little angry angry

naaa i dont think she is eleshins girlfriend, else he would have identified her boobs right from the beginning grin grin grin grin

shocked shocked shocked Kai Danke, you and your big mouth sha cheesy grin cheesy

amebo no1.:

Busybody it depends on the sharon you r talking about ,mine is sauron,jackal, hannibal et all cool cool cool

and gawd help tope make i catch her, na circumcision go be her tori angry angry angry angry

Well maybe there has been a case of mistaken identity, my Sharon is also known by the moniker Xerxes, and only Doyin13 is the only thorn on my side cheesy cheesy cheesy

As for snuffing out Tope, I am game, just name the time and place cool
Re: A Nairaland Member Is Driving Me Crazy by amebono13: 4:59pm On May 15, 2009
Busy_body:

Since when did that stop anything wink Now get to work with sealing that cat-flap once and for all, so that that tatafo Jenny would not have access to her midnight runs with you anymore angry Word on the street is that she is planning to usurp Nomanicole from her rightful place beside you and I would not allow that to happen on my watch angry Unlike Jenny, I intend to be very discreet wink and classy to boot tongue

the last time you dragged siena with me you saw the aftermath didnt you? angry angry try it with sauron, i will scrape you completely outta this earth angry angry

where were you when me and sauron were smoking garri and groundnut no sugar, where were you when sauron needed a shoulder to cry on cos of the wheel barrow work he was doing, where were you when sauron had to hawk newspaper, akara ,pure water on the street? where were you when we had to leave under the bridge cos we had to money for house rent, where were you when i had to massage saurons back day and night just because he was caught stealing "maggic cube" and was beaten to coma?WHERE THE F WERE YOU? angry angry angry angry  you want to reap where you did not sow angry angry angry angry
Re: A Nairaland Member Is Driving Me Crazy by Sauron1: 5:01pm On May 15, 2009
amebo no1.:

the last time you dragged siena with me you saw the aftermath didnt you? angry angry try it with sauron, i will scrape you completely outta this earth angry angry

where were you when me and sauron were smoking garri and groundnut no sugar, where were you when sauron needed a shoulder to cry on cos of the wheel barrow work he was doing, where were you when sauron had to hawk newspaper, akara ,pure water on the street? where were you when we had to leave under the bridge cos we had to money for house rent, where were you when i had to massage saurons back day and night just because he was caught stealing "maggic cube" and was beaten to coma?WHERE THE F WERE YOU? angry angry angry angry  you want to reap where you did not sow angry angry angry angry

Kai. . . . . . . .Sauron don suffer o.
Push wheel barrow, hawk newspaper and akara on the streets of Lagos.
Even caught stealing maggi, again? Jenny. . . . . .Why o why?
I am going to Church. cry

Busy_body:

I can only speak for meself. grin grin

Nomanicole has a blackbelt in Karate and Judo.
U intend to be discreet and classy?? Tell me, what have you got to offer?
Is S&M on your cards?
Re: A Nairaland Member Is Driving Me Crazy by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 15, 2009
amebo no1.:

shots fired shots fired.
Re: A Nairaland Member Is Driving Me Crazy by maray(f): 5:10pm On May 15, 2009
What has boobs got 2 do with brains? lipsrsealed
Re: A Nairaland Member Is Driving Me Crazy by FaaKaYTeL(m): 5:13pm On May 15, 2009
amebo no1.:

AMEBOOOOOOOOOO!!! SEE YAH MOUTH!!! YOUR NAME FIT U WELLA!!!!!!!   cheesy

Na free world we dey!! FREEDOM OF XPRESSION!!!!!!!

But the girl wasn't Lucky Enough!! if to say the guy/man dey feeL the babe too!! Omo na MagneTic Reaction ooo!!! haaa !!!!  cheesy

But why she comoT thaT pics sef!! Damn!!! OMO NA REAL BIG TEMPTATION!!! As I see am! I wan FALL!! Ogene Bikoo!! na HEAVY!! HEAVY!!!!! Bone!  haaaa  grin
Re: A Nairaland Member Is Driving Me Crazy by Busybody2(f): 5:31pm On May 15, 2009
amebo no1.:

where were you when me and sauron were smoking garri and groundnut no sugar, where were you when sauron needed a shoulder to cry on cos of the wheel barrow work he was doing, where were you when sauron had to hawk newspaper, akara ,pure water on the street? where were you when we had to leave under the bridge cos we had to money for house rent, where were you when i had to massage saurons back day and night just because he
was caught stealing "maggic cube" and was beaten to coma?WHERE THE F WERE YOU? angry angry angry angry you want to reap where you did not sow angry angry angry angry

I never believe I would ever have to say this word to you, but here goes SORRY, there has clearly been a case of mistaken identity embarassed That is not my own Sharon, hence the reason I said I had more class than you grin grin grin

St☆rStruck:

I'll put mine up but I'll be breaking the hearts of others.

shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry Ouch angry angry angry Touche cheesy cheesy cheesy Jenny see ya life, can you singlehandedly manhandle her or do you need my help grin grin grin
Re: A Nairaland Member Is Driving Me Crazy by nich(m): 8:34pm On May 15, 2009
singing:

darling, darling . . . would you stand by me . . .
Re: A Nairaland Member Is Driving Me Crazy by MrCrackles(m): 8:38pm On May 15, 2009
So who the guy be naw abi all of una craze? angry grin
Re: A Nairaland Member Is Driving Me Crazy by SoAmazing(m): 12:31am On May 16, 2009
Can't believe you blokes saying all this crap.Guys how're you ever gonna be pleased?If a lady says how she feels 'bout you, you say she's cheap.If she puts up a bold front, you say she's playing hard to get.What the freak 'bout talking from both sides of your mouths!
Re: A Nairaland Member Is Driving Me Crazy by cooldud62: 11:00am On May 16, 2009
eleshin, see me in my office ASAP
bring her toogrin
Re: A Nairaland Member Is Driving Me Crazy by Pataki: 2:39pm On May 16, 2009
Chai! And I missed all these. . . . embarassed embarassed Page two was the funniest schitzo.

@ Poster,
Why did your remove the picture of your breasts? cry cry

@ Eleshin,
You be badddddddddddd boy! See how you wasted her love ehn? Now saray007 is no where to be found. Hope she has not gone to commit suicide for this rejection (hard to get) wey you give am oh.

@ Sauron,
Na wa for you oh. See you cheating on hotfunmi right on nairaland.

@ amebo,
Are you Jenny? What happened to Siena ehn?
Re: A Nairaland Member Is Driving Me Crazy by Busybody2(f): 3:04pm On May 16, 2009
MrCrackles:

So who the guy be naw abi all of una craze? angry grin

See another shombo in the making cheesy Sharon, don't rest on your laurels yet, lest McBrash beats you to the Gbeborun throne and steals your crown cheesy

Uncle Gbefila, If you want to know the guy, publicly dump Jenny and Tope2000 for me on this thread and I promise to spill cheesy
Re: A Nairaland Member Is Driving Me Crazy by t00cUTE(f): 6:37pm On May 16, 2009
ask ur slf these questions
1, re u in love with him or his postings cos u vent even heard his voice
2. wat if he is not ur kind of guy, maybe he is 2 short or 2 tall etc
3. wat if he is married with kids or has a gulfrd.
this myt not be love it cant be infactuation or smetin, maybe u wud just like 2 be frds with dis guy or smetin
Re: A Nairaland Member Is Driving Me Crazy by MrCrackles(m): 6:40pm On May 16, 2009
Busy_body:

See another shombo in the making cheesy Sharon, don't rest on your laurels yet, lest McBrash beats you to the Gbeborun throne and steals your crown cheesy

Uncle Gbefila, If you want to know the guy, publicly dump Jenny and Tope2000 for me on this thread and I promise to spill cheesy

I was never with those two in the first place

Jenny is my God mother as you know i am only young, so no need dumping her

Tope is a serial flirt and has been around all the blokes on NL, so the last thing i want is her! tongue grin cheesy

Now tell me, you muppet! tongue
Re: A Nairaland Member Is Driving Me Crazy by Busybody2(f): 7:34pm On May 16, 2009
MrCrackles:

[size=16pt]I was never with those two in the first place

Jenny is my God mother as you know i am only young, so no need dumping her

Tope is a serial flirt and has been around all the blokes on NL, so the last thing i want is her![/size] tongue grin cheesy
tongue

Good, now that we have got those vital information out of the way, the guy in question is . . . wait there is one more thing you have to do, you see I only wished Sharon had balls like you to denounce them publicly too, but since he is spineless to do it on his own, can you reassure him that he should do it and that you would hold his hands and that he has nothing to fear cheesy grin cheesy

I swearigawd this is my last request, just do this for me and I will tell you, gbeborun grin

Jennydanke see ya life grin Now I am off to find or plot me a way to make sure Siena is mine and mine only cheesy grin grin
Re: A Nairaland Member Is Driving Me Crazy by Busybody2(f): 7:35pm On May 16, 2009
Brash, it is that Eleshin dude, it's just that we don't know if the OP girl is his real life girlfriend or Eleshin himself trying to pull a fast one, and that is why all of us tatafoes including Sharon tongue full ground for this thread cheesy grin cheesy
Re: A Nairaland Member Is Driving Me Crazy by MrCrackles(m): 7:41pm On May 16, 2009
Busy_body:

Brash, it is that Eleshin dude, it's just that we don't know if the OP girl is his real life girlfriend or Eleshin himself trying to pull a fast one, and that is why all of us tatafoes including Sharon tongue full ground for this thread cheesy grin cheesy

Lolz

With the rate at which Nairalanders are using multiple ID's nowadays, it doesnt surprise me! grin cheesy

Who knows, the OP might be the same as the ELESHIN dude! grin cheesy
Re: A Nairaland Member Is Driving Me Crazy by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 16, 2009
Where are the sexy pics the poster is talking about sef? undecided
Re: A Nairaland Member Is Driving Me Crazy by Busybody2(f): 7:45pm On May 16, 2009
MrCrackles:

Lolz

With the rate at which Nairalanders are using multiple ID's nowadays, it doesnt surprise me! grin cheesy

Who knows, the OP might be the same as the ELESHIN dude
! grin cheesy

shocked Is that so, you mean na Eleshin shocked Oops na you talk that one o, you are on your own, I no fit fight abeg cheesy
Re: A Nairaland Member Is Driving Me Crazy by Busybody2(f): 7:48pm On May 16, 2009
FL Gators:

Where are the sexy pics the poster is talking about sef? undecided

See them, awon eke ti nyofuro small small cheesy Don't worry hers can't hold a candle to yours in a million years, shotigbo cheesy
Re: A Nairaland Member Is Driving Me Crazy by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 16, 2009
Busy_body:

See them, awon eke ti nyofuro small small cheesy Don't worry hers can't hold a candle to yours in a million years, shotigbo cheesy
rotflmao. . . .I was talking about th sexy guy's pix cheesy

The one that's driving the poster crazy, I want to see it jare grin grin
Re: A Nairaland Member Is Driving Me Crazy by netotse(m): 6:41pm On May 17, 2009
[size=5pt]*sighs dreamily* when will someone fall in love with me and prove it by constituting a nuisance on the internet![/size]

this thread reminds me of 190 and his "girls"
Re: A Nairaland Member Is Driving Me Crazy by maray(f): 10:19pm On May 17, 2009
@ too cute,i think d guy is for real,no comment wink
Re: A Nairaland Member Is Driving Me Crazy by TOPE20001(f): 10:34pm On May 17, 2009
maray:

@ too cute,i think d guy is for real,no comment wink

So is it true that u r the one posing as saray? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

29 Year Old London Nigerian Girl Wanting Uk Single Nigerian Man For Friendship / She'll settle for a Kenyan. / Date Sugar Mummies And Daddies @ Conect With Them! With Free SMS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.