Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

Get Rid Of Your Excess Body & Tummy Fat - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Get Rid Of Your Excess Body & Tummy Fat (6711 Views)

13 Attitudes To Get Rid Of For A Healthy And Happy Love Relationship / [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? / Lose 20kg Of Weight Easily In A Month. Burn Your Excess Body Fats Now!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Rid Of Your Excess Body & Tummy Fat by looseweight: 6:05am On Nov 28, 2015
Good morning happy people, I bring to you an update and continuation of chat with our kano man. His wife HSS decided to use C9 when she saw her husband new look...

Re: Get Rid Of Your Excess Body & Tummy Fat by looseweight: 4:00pm On Nov 28, 2015
Good afternoon everyone and how has been your day. For all that placed order on Friday and today, our delivery agents will be making contact with you on Monday for you to accept the delivery. Please, do make yourself available
Re: Get Rid Of Your Excess Body & Tummy Fat by looseweight: 12:03pm On Dec 02, 2015
Excess body weight otherwise know as obesity is a common term now a days. many try to make them selves happy by calling themselves (BBB) Black, bold and beautiful. the truth about these is that excess body weight can be as disastrous as having a CANCER.

Excess body weight has many complications which are quit unknown to many.

The accumulation of fat in the body constricts the blood vessels thereby causing the passage to become narrow which invariably causes the heart to exert more pressure before the blood could circulate round the body.

The implication of these is that it reduces the passage in the blood vessels thereby requiring a higher pressure for the blood to flow, which invariably results to high blood pressure and also the effect on the heart. Your heart is stressed and overworked which may eventually result to complications on the heart, thus the need to shed some of this excess fat

For more info,

Call 08037181875
whatsapp: 08057874991
Re: Get Rid Of Your Excess Body & Tummy Fat by looseweight: 5:42pm On Dec 02, 2015
Excess body weight can be disastrous and cause a lot of complications. I am writing this from my experience in canceling and also as a fitness coach. It leads to accumulation of excess toxins in the body and lots of health implications. such complications as rheumatism, diabetes, hypertension and much more. while would you continue your life with regret from this diseases? You can be free from these diseases in no time. To know more about this health freedom,
Whatsapp: 08057874991
Call: 08037818175
Re: Get Rid Of Your Excess Body & Tummy Fat by looseweight: 11:44am On Dec 03, 2015
This is another success story. This testimony is really misterious because since I have been training people clean 9 weight management, I havent seen anyone dropping 19kg within 9days. The highest was 10kg. This man is based in Abuja and has given us the permission to use his chats but not show his pix. However, he welcomes anybody who may want to ask him if its really true or not...

Re: Get Rid Of Your Excess Body & Tummy Fat by looseweight: 8:25am On Dec 05, 2015
Good morning to you all. I bring a testimony from another client for your viewing.
I have been receiving calls from different people asking how we have been able to achieve, maintain and improve on our results. My answer to them was that @ total health matters, we have trained fitness coaches, med doctors a biochemist. These are the best professionals vwho know the nitty gritty of the program.
Enjoy our screen shot below

Re: Get Rid Of Your Excess Body & Tummy Fat by looseweight: 5:38pm On Dec 08, 2015
Its been a busy weeks of coaching and monitoring. I bring you one of our latest testimonies from Enugu client. It can only only get better with proper coaching.

Re: Get Rid Of Your Excess Body & Tummy Fat by looseweight: 6:02pm On Dec 11, 2015
Good evening everyone and thanks for believing in us. We shall continue to put smiles on people who entrust their weight management to us.

Wants to stress that we only make deliveries on Saturday to any state capital within Nigeria....
Other deliveries will be made on week days. Thank you for your understanding
Re: Get Rid Of Your Excess Body & Tummy Fat by looseweight: 5:32pm On Dec 12, 2015
Good evening everyone, how has been your day its been kind of hectic over here today, managing our clients that started their C9 therapy today, but am glad that we are putting smiles to faces of many...

Got some testimonies here

Re: Get Rid Of Your Excess Body & Tummy Fat by looseweight: 4:07pm On Dec 15, 2015
The Combination of C9 and F.I.T 1 perfected my proper monitoring by a trained fitness coach has made it possible for our clients to loose 20kg of their body weight/fat and their feeding pattern changed.
Thank you all for trusting us with your health.

Re: Get Rid Of Your Excess Body & Tummy Fat by looseweight: 7:53am On Dec 16, 2015
Good morning good people, with a joyful heart and satisfaction, I bring you conversation with Enugu client.... Its been so inspiring and good to see our clients happy and smiling.

Thanks to our coaching crew, you guys rocks..

Re: Get Rid Of Your Excess Body & Tummy Fat by looseweight: 4:14pm On Dec 16, 2015
Good afternoon friends...
The concluding series of our Enugu client is given below..Thank you ma for helping us to help you. Also for allowing us to post your chat....

Coach tony, you are the BEST!!

Re: Get Rid Of Your Excess Body & Tummy Fat by looseweight: 1:23pm On Dec 17, 2015
Good afternoon to you everyone....Hope you are having a great day. I just received another mind blowing testimony from our best fitness coach (tony) monitoring one of our esteemed client in Enugu. Her initial weight was 73kg but after the first two intensive days, she took her weight on the morning of 3rd day and it measures 67kg...

This is a mind blowing result from Mrs Ujunwa..
She was committed to the program and kept tab with the fitness coach assigned to her....

The best is yet to come because I shall be bringing for your viewing pleasure and confirmation of our product being the best fat/management natural supplement....

Thank you coach Tony
Thank you all for entrusting into our hands you health...

Re: Get Rid Of Your Excess Body & Tummy Fat by looseweight: 2:54pm On Dec 18, 2015
ood afternoon everyone and how has bee your day.. Our courier agents will be working tomorrow sat. So you can still place your order before 4pm today so that you can get your product delivered to you tomorrow...

Any other more orders beyond 4pm will be processed and delivered to your choiced location on Monday.
Re: Get Rid Of Your Excess Body & Tummy Fat by looseweight: 5:54pm On Dec 20, 2015
ood evening and happy sunday to you all.

Pls make use of our contact details above to know more about C9 and how to order and get it delivered to your doorstep by our courier agents.
Re: Get Rid Of Your Excess Body & Tummy Fat by looseweight: 5:56am On Dec 22, 2015
Good morning and how are you doing.

The end of the year is just 9days more, do you stun your family, friends and even foes,

Do you want to loose between 5-10kg within 9 days,

Do you want to appear smart and bright

If yes, get your C9 delivered to your doorstep within 24hrs of placing order.
Re: Get Rid Of Your Excess Body & Tummy Fat by looseweight: 7:16am On Dec 23, 2015
Good morning everyone and how was your night..
Got a beautiful testimony to share with you..

The woman whose pictures appears below was monitored by one of our best team fitness coach. However, she really gave us tough time in convincing her of the efficacy and safety of our weight management therapy.

After some hours and successfully convinced, she placed her order for a pack of C9 and FIT 1 which was delivered to her promptly...

Fast forwarded to today, she has been greaful to us for the result she had..

She regained her confidence and her husband back.

Thank you all for your trust in us. We shall continue to serve you better

Re: Get Rid Of Your Excess Body & Tummy Fat by looseweight: 9:31am On Dec 25, 2015
May the joy of Christmas give you key to every closed door; light to dispel any darkness in your life and may God grant you peace and favour. Happy Yuletide

Special shoutouts to all our old, current and prospecting clients...Thank you all for believing in and entrusting your health into our hands.. We will never disappoint you.

All out coaches including myself have been on a monitoring mode for some time now, thats the reason I have been absent on this thread. However, by tomorrow, we will be back with mind blowing testimomies of our clients throughout the country.

If its not C9 and FIT 1, it can Neva be any other weight management therapy.

Re: Get Rid Of Your Excess Body & Tummy Fat by looseweight: 8:55am On Dec 26, 2015
Good morning to you all and how has been cold weather.

As promised, I am back with backlogs of screenshots of mind blowing testimonies from our clients all over the country and I shall be bringing it to you in batches, as time permits me.

Chek out our Warri client who lost 4kg within two days of starting the C9 therapy with close monitoring from our esteem coach, tony.

Also, she was having some pains, but after starting the C9 therapy, the pain began to subside. Thanks to a component of the C9 pack..

For more details and how to place an order for C9 and FIT 1,

Re: Get Rid Of Your Excess Body & Tummy Fat by looseweight: 9:13am On Dec 28, 2015
Good morning to you all. This is day 6 of our current client in the C9 therapy and she has lost 3 more kg of her weight in addition to the 4 kg she lost in day 1 and 2.....

Her aim is to cut down her weight by 10kg and she has already lost 7kg within 6 days with clean 9 coupled with proper coaching by a fitness expert....

It can only get better with C9 and FIT 1.

God bless you all for you trust in us.

For more datils about our natural weight management products,

Contact details below

Re: Get Rid Of Your Excess Body & Tummy Fat by looseweight: 5:24pm On Dec 28, 2015
Got this testimony from one of our coach about one of the clients she is monitoring on C9 therapy..

It will continue to get better with C9.

Thank you coach Zainab.

Thank you all for trusting us with your weight management and general health.....

Please make use of the contact above get full detail of C9 and FIT 1.

IAMLOOSEWEIGHT

Re: Get Rid Of Your Excess Body & Tummy Fat by looseweight: 9:46am On Dec 29, 2015
Good morning to you all.

I bring to you screenshots of testimony from our Zaria client who just completed her day 1 and 2 and lost 3kg.

She never believe that she could loose such within two days. This is made possible with clean 9 with proper monitoring by a professional coach...

Thank you for helping us to help you.

IAMLOOSEWEIGHT

Re: Get Rid Of Your Excess Body & Tummy Fat by francesreid: 10:36am On Sep 07, 2016
Hi,
Get your body shape with the best natural ways. Following proper ways to lose extra fat from body will really help you to reduce fat from body and tummy. Though there are lots of ways to do that but all processes are not effective so before using any way to lose your fat, just check whether it is true and after that only you should go forward. I would simply suggest you to look on the article related to body weight. Here you will get about how to lose body weight by applying natural methods and without going any where. These are home made remedies that are completely beneficial for anyone.
https://sites.google.com/site/provenwaystoloseweight/

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Taught Her This And Since Then She Has Been Grateful To Me (pics) / I Would Want To Marry A Virgin Lady But They Are Too Hard To Find / Don’t Be A Boring Boyfriend: Here Is How To Interact With Your Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.