Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

Why Can't Girls Just Be Like The Guys - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Can't Girls Just Be Like The Guys (6418 Views)

Why Can't Girls Have Sex On First Date? / Why Can't Girls Just Tell A Guy They Love Him Instead Of...(pic) / Why Can't Girls Leave Me Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't Girls Just Be Like The Guys by Michellla(f): 10:25am On Nov 20, 2015
NarnieSnyper:

A'ight,lemme refresh ur memory. Remember ''OMG! Cocky guys are so...so irresitibly hot and charming''. U remember now? Of course u do
hahaha.putting words into my mouth.how "charming" of you(sarcastically)
Re: Why Can't Girls Just Be Like The Guys by Lilswaghanxum(m): 10:48am On Nov 20, 2015
end time gals
Re: Why Can't Girls Just Be Like The Guys by NarnieSnyper(m): 2:24pm On Nov 20, 2015
Michellla:

hahaha.putting words into my mouth.how "charming" of you(sarcastically)

#pops collar# 8-) thank u,bae. I knew u just couldn't resist it. Be careful tho', i'm very Potent. Ye be warned
Re: Why Can't Girls Just Be Like The Guys by JacksonD7: 3:35pm On Nov 20, 2015
My best friend and I had a crush on the same girl in secondary school. We are still friends today that's how guys roll I guess
Re: Why Can't Girls Just Be Like The Guys by Michellla(f): 3:54pm On Nov 20, 2015
NarnieSnyper:

#pops collar# 8-) thank u,bae. I knew u just couldn't resist it. Be careful tho', i'm very Potent. Ye be warned
dully noted winktongue
Re: Why Can't Girls Just Be Like The Guys by chigoizie7(m): 5:36pm On Nov 20, 2015
Lolz, dis reminds me of a time, I think that was in 2008(my 100level) my friend (guy) is dating a babe, but they guy too love wahala, he de always make d babe cry, me on the other hand d always caution him for the babe front. With time,my guy got another babe, I tried to settle his 1st relationship,but he would not hear of it. During dat period, I became a shoulder for d girl, my friend no send, one thing led to another, the girl developed feeling for me(she actually did the asking out) I agreed to date her out of pity(though I developed strong love for her later, we dated till my final year b4 I added an extra year due to caro).

I don't know but, despite all my flaws, this girl became everything to me, she will do anything provided I say it even the ones that are stup!d, she will do it, and that my guy was dieing in silence, he could not voice it out, but he is really pained, he saw what he missed in the girl. He will always commend on the girls good behavior. And the girl sef de always throw it to her face.

But another of our friend told me how my guy complained about me stealing his babe. Long story short, I broke up with the girl to give him another chance, but the girl would not have such happen, I am her best friend now, but still her worst enemy. As for me and my friend? He appologised for his attitude and we still roll uptill now, he has taken a bullet(real bullet) for me, though he survived it, that's what we call real G's. We mess up, but we don't end up.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Girls Just Be Like The Guys by NarnieSnyper(m): 4:43pm On Nov 21, 2015
Michellla:

dully noted winktongue

A'ight,let's cut to the chase. How about i buy u a drink
Re: Why Can't Girls Just Be Like The Guys by NarnieSnyper(m): 4:48pm On Nov 21, 2015
chigoizie7:
Lolz, dis reminds me of a time, I think that was in 2008(my 100level) my friend (guy) is dating a babe, but they guy too love wahala, he de always make d babe cry, me on the other hand d always caution him for the babe front. With time,my guy got another babe, I tried to settle his 1st relationship,but he would not hear of it. During dat period, I became a shoulder for d girl, my friend no send, one thing led to another, the girl developed feeling for me(she actually did the asking out) I agreed to date her out of pity(though I developed strong love for her later, we dated till my final year b4 I added an extra year due to caro).

I don't know but, despite all my flaws, this girl became everything to me, she will do anything provided I say it even the ones that are stup!d, she will do it, and that my guy was dieing in silence, he could not voice it out, but he is really pained, he saw what he missed in the girl. He will always commend on the girls good behavior. And the girl sef de always throw it to her face.

But another of our friend told me how my guy complained about me stealing his babe. Long story short, I broke up with the girl to give him another chance, but the girl would not have such happen, I am her best friend now, but still her worst enemy. As for me and my friend? He appologised for his attitude and we still roll uptill now, he has taken a bullet(real bullet) for me, though he survived it, that's what we call real G's. We mess up, but we don't end up.

embarassed #blows nose# Wow! If i wsnt a Neegar i'd ve cried my balls out.......sorry, my eyes out. Quite touching i must say.

The Bro code is for life, homie! Big ups
Re: Why Can't Girls Just Be Like The Guys by Youngpo413: 5:13pm On Nov 21, 2015
jonaifame22:
Kind of true though, buh I have a friend who kind of still beefs me when he learnt I and his gal fvcked!
lol,bad guy.
Re: Why Can't Girls Just Be Like The Guys by Michellla(f): 10:23pm On Nov 21, 2015
NarnieSnyper:

A'ight,let's cut to the chase. How about i buy u a drink
hehe uhm how's that possible tho?
Re: Why Can't Girls Just Be Like The Guys by ipledge10(m): 10:23pm On Nov 21, 2015
Michellla:

wassup hanny
Re: Why Can't Girls Just Be Like The Guys by Michellla(f): 10:27pm On Nov 21, 2015
ipledge10:
wassup hanny
john.evening.smiley
Re: Why Can't Girls Just Be Like The Guys by ipledge10(m): 10:29pm On Nov 21, 2015
Michellla:

john.evening.smiley
how was ur day?
Re: Why Can't Girls Just Be Like The Guys by NarnieSnyper(m): 2:55am On Nov 22, 2015
Michellla:

Dont worry,bae; with me, everythng is possible. I'll take that as a 'yes' ,yes? wink
Re: Why Can't Girls Just Be Like The Guys by Michellla(f): 5:23pm On Nov 22, 2015
NarnieSnyper:

Dont worry,; with me, everythng is possible. I'll take that as a 'yes' ,yes? wink
i'll say yes cause i wana see wat you got up your sleeves. grin
Re: Why Can't Girls Just Be Like The Guys by Michellla(f): 5:26pm On Nov 22, 2015
ipledge10:
how was ur day?
stressful but fun cheesy
Re: Why Can't Girls Just Be Like The Guys by NarnieSnyper(m): 2:14pm On Nov 23, 2015
Michellla:

i'll say yes cause i wana see wat you got up your sleeves. grin

Hehe! That's my girl. So, how do i pm u? I dnt seem to understand my account. I promise u, u may likely not regret it grin grin
Re: Why Can't Girls Just Be Like The Guys by schumastic(m): 2:18pm On Nov 23, 2015
Michellla:

nahh.i hardly have female friends.
got no time for dramaqueens. grin

glad u know ladies are drama queen

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Girls Just Be Like The Guys by Michellla(f): 10:12pm On Nov 24, 2015
NarnieSnyper:

Hehe! That's my girl. So, how do i ? I dnt seem to understand my account. I promise u, u may likely not it grin grin
click on send email. grin
Re: Why Can't Girls Just Be Like The Guys by NarnieSnyper(m): 1:32pm On Dec 02, 2015
Michellla:

click on send email. grin

still nothing yet Do me the honour
Re: Why Can't Girls Just Be Like The Guys by Michellla(f): 3:22pm On Dec 02, 2015
NarnieSnyper:

still nothing yet Do me the honour
i replied already...
Re: Why Can't Girls Just Be Like The Guys by NarnieSnyper(m): 3:55pm On Dec 02, 2015
Michellla:

i replied already...

.....how am i s'spd to know i have a message?

Ps: Abegm dnt call me a novice. I'm just experiencing a minor glitch
Re: Why Can't Girls Just Be Like The Guys by Michellla(f): 3:57pm On Dec 02, 2015
NarnieSnyper:

.....how am i s'spd to know i have a message?
Ps: Abegm dnt call me a novice. I'm just experiencing a minor glitch
haha.alright no offence taken.
Re: Why Can't Girls Just Be Like The Guys by NarnieSnyper(m): 4:08pm On Dec 02, 2015
Michellla:

haha.alright no offence taken.

Erm.....so,how do i.......u knw, check my inbox again?
Re: Why Can't Girls Just Be Like The Guys by Michellla(f): 4:11pm On Dec 02, 2015
NarnieSnyper:

Erm.....so,how do i.......u knw, check my inbox again?
, for real? grin
Re: Why Can't Girls Just Be Like The Guys by NarnieSnyper(m): 7:59pm On Dec 02, 2015
Michellla:
for real? grin

What'd u mean 'For real'? Wait, u just punk'd me? Shii! i just got punk'd
Re: Why Can't Girls Just Be Like The Guys by Michellla(f): 9:18pm On Dec 02, 2015
NarnieSnyper:

What'd u mean 'For real'? Wait, u just punk'd me? Shii! i just got punk'd
huh? click on your mail address lah grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Hausa Muslim Girls/ladies Like Me So Much? / Tried Everything But I Think My Husband Does Not Like S*x / My Encounter With An Abuja Babe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.