Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,697 members, 7,802,055 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Nairaland And Vivian Gist (what You Must Know) - By Vivian-mary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nairaland And Vivian Gist (what You Must Know) - By Vivian-mary (2664 Views)

Yaw Dabo And Vivian Okyere To Wed Soon (Photos) / First Photos: Bovi Mother's Burial Live - Vivian Gist / Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland And Vivian Gist (what You Must Know) - By Vivian-mary by viviangist: 9:21pm On Nov 10, 2015
I Am Very Happy To Be Part of This African Best Forum, To Be Loved by Some Users of This Forum and To Be Hate by some users too (Which i know is Normal) Because EveryBody Can Never Love You. Am Writing This piece of Article to Express and to show my happiness to You, reading as either a registered Member of this forum or a Guest. i will like to tell you more about Vivian Gist and what i have Achieved so far with Nairaland Forum, and also use this opportunity to say a Very Big Thank You to The Readers and Subscribers of this forum.

Let Me Start By Explaining the Full Detail of What Vivian Gist is and the Owner of Vivian Gist.

The Person writing this Article is the owner of Vivian Gist by Name ILLIKANNU CHINAZA MARY-VIVIAN, Student of Federal College of Education Technical Umunze, in affiliation with Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka Anambra state, am studying Library and Information Science, and from Ukpor in Nnewi south Local Government Area, Anambra state Nigeria.

Vivian Gist, is an upcoming but almost Viral Nigerian Blog. is mainly for Latest Celebrity Gossips, News, sports, politics, and mainly on Breaking News. I Opened the Blog on December 2014 Not upto 1 year, but i have gotten at least 600,000 visitors on the Blog through the Help of Nairaland Forum users and Owners .... and i must say A very big Thank you. i know much about websites and blogs and that's why i personally designed the Blog by Myself, i studied Oracle and Programming (Website Designing) when i was waiting for Admission into Higher institution so that's why i can do much things about website.

My Promises about Vivian Gist to You Reading this Article.
I Promise that i will never quit blogging, even if anything happens
I Promise to be visiting Nairaland everytime and Give you supports if my blog start earning much, ie i will never be a stingy Blogger.
As i said earlier on my blog. for those Visiting the Blog. i will not collect any thing to publish any information on Vivian Gist till after December 2015.

Why I do Tag my Picture with My Logo.
I Know most of the readers will be waiting to hear this one, ok ..... am tagging my photos when ever i want to upload it on nairaland because i will like you to know that it is uploaded by Vivian and nobody else, and to make my Blog to be known by new readers

This is my Picture ..... Thanks and Gob Bless

Cc; lalasticlala , ishilove , seun

Pls Fp

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland And Vivian Gist (what You Must Know) - By Vivian-mary by tempest01(m): 9:23pm On Nov 10, 2015
Just a plus to your career Vivian,...it's "I'm" not "am".

That's a simple error most people make.

Seems you've gone viral. Remember us when you pack to banana island. Godspeed.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland And Vivian Gist (what You Must Know) - By Vivian-mary by Mirahcul: 9:25pm On Nov 10, 2015
Continue your good work bae.... We are proud of you
Re: Nairaland And Vivian Gist (what You Must Know) - By Vivian-mary by Ufranklin92(m): 9:26pm On Nov 10, 2015
viviangist:
Am Very Happy To Be Part of This African Best Forum, To Be Loved by Some Users of This Forum and To Be Hate by some users too (Which i know is Normal) Because EveryBody Can Never Love You. Am Writing This piece of Article to Express and to show my happiness to You, reading as either a registered Member of this forum or a Guest. i will like to tell you more about Vivian Gist and what i have Achieved so far with Nairaland Forum, and also use this opportunity to say a Very Big Thank You to The Readers and Subscribers of this forum.

Let Me Start By Explaining the Full Detail of What Vivian Gist is and the Owner of Vivian Gist.

The Person writing this Article is the owner of Vivian Gist by Name ILLIKANNU CHINAZA MARY-VIVIAN, Student of Federal College of Education Technical Umunze, in affiliation with Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka Anambra state, am studying Library and Information Science, and from Ukpor in Nnewi south Local Government Area, Anambra state Nigeria.

Vivian Gist, is an upcoming but almost Viral Nigerian Blog. is mainly for Latest Celebrity Gossips, News, sports, politics, and mainly on Breaking News. I Opened the Blog on December 2014 Not upto 1 year, but i have gotten at least 600,000 visitors on the Blog through the Help of Nairaland Forum users and Owners .... and i must say A very big Thank you. i know much about websites and blogs and that's why i personally designed the Blog by Myself, i studied Oracle and Programming (Website Designing) when i was waiting for Admission into Higher institution so that's why i can do much things about website.

I Promise to be visiting Nairaland everytime and Give you supports if my blog start earning much, ie i will never be a stingy Blogger.
As i said earlier on my blog. for those Visiting the Blog. i will not collect any thing to publish any information on Vivian Gist till after December 2015.

I Know most of the readers will be waiting to hear this one, ok ..... am tagging my photos when ever i want to upload it on nairaland because i will like you to know that it is uploaded by Vivian and nobody else, and to make my Blog to be known by new readers

Pls Fp

wow,you are from ukpor i love that village,and i think i will spend my xmas there.

anyway goodluck to ur blog,may ur dreams come true,ijn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland And Vivian Gist (what You Must Know) - By Vivian-mary by Baroque(f): 9:28pm On Nov 10, 2015
fine girl..

i know ukpor nnewi

i know umunze technical

& am from Anambra state

can we mingle??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland And Vivian Gist (what You Must Know) - By Vivian-mary by Michellla(f): 9:35pm On Nov 10, 2015
alright keep it up cheesy
Re: Nairaland And Vivian Gist (what You Must Know) - By Vivian-mary by Mykelpato(m): 9:36pm On Nov 10, 2015
angry so you're like a sister and you've been snubbing even on Facebook, vivian gist, vivian gist everywhere even on too xclusive.com... So u be Anambarian.
Re: Nairaland And Vivian Gist (what You Must Know) - By Vivian-mary by Ishilove: 9:38pm On Nov 10, 2015
viviangist:

Tagging a picture which you got off the internet is very wrong. You can tag a picture which is exclusively yours. For example if someone sent you a pic of an event, or you snapped the photograph yourself then tagging it is in order because it is your property.

However, when you tag an Instagram picture, or a picture gotten from the Internet, you've invariably claimed someone else's property because they uploaded it, not you. You simply went to where they uploaded it, took it and tagged it as yours. WRONG.

Nice bio, BTW. What level are you?

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland And Vivian Gist (what You Must Know) - By Vivian-mary by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 10, 2015
Everybody don turn blogger. Naija I hail!
If dem ask u
Interviewer: what do u do for a living?
Vivian: I'm a blogger
Interviewer: is dat an occupation?
Vivian: Yes oo. Linda does it too and has graduated from front gate to banana island
Interviewer: what can u contribute to ur society
Vivian : I move around poking into Pples lives giving society daily gist/aproko

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland And Vivian Gist (what You Must Know) - By Vivian-mary by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 10, 2015
this one go hit frontpage nw ..mtcheeew
Re: Nairaland And Vivian Gist (what You Must Know) - By Vivian-mary by Drahmah: 9:51pm On Nov 10, 2015
It's inspiring to see young people work hard to earn themselves a living. If a lot of people thought like you, the world would be saner. God make you bigger.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland And Vivian Gist (what You Must Know) - By Vivian-mary by benuejosh: 9:57pm On Nov 10, 2015
So na You? We don catch you today.
Re: Nairaland And Vivian Gist (what You Must Know) - By Vivian-mary by viclawz(m): 10:25pm On Nov 10, 2015
viviangist:
I Am Very Happy To Be Part of This African Best Forum, To Be Loved by Some Users of This Forum and To Be Hate by some users too (Which i know is Normal) Because EveryBody Can Never Love You. Am Writing This piece of Article to Express and to show my happiness to You, reading as either a registered Member of this forum or a Guest. i will like to tell you more about Vivian Gist and what i have Achieved so far with Nairaland Forum, and also use this opportunity to say a Very Big Thank You to The Readers and Subscribers of this forum.

Pls Fp
correct asap
Re: Nairaland And Vivian Gist (what You Must Know) - By Vivian-mary by dearsly(m): 10:31pm On Nov 10, 2015
Well I have nothing to offer you, but to pray at this hour of the night that the good lord should forgive your sins and grant you total success. May you not stay long line Linda before marrying your husband!

Please fast tomorrow!(6am-12pm)
see you at the top!!
Re: Nairaland And Vivian Gist (what You Must Know) - By Vivian-mary by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 10, 2015
tempest01:
Just a plus to your career Vivian,...it's "I'm" not "am".

That's a simple error most people make.

Seems you've gone viral. Remember us when you pack to banana island. Godspeed.

lmaooo..Nigerians! I hail. Smh
Re: Nairaland And Vivian Gist (what You Must Know) - By Vivian-mary by LaurelP(m): 10:43pm On Nov 10, 2015
OK.
But you need to improve on your English, as a blogger you do a lot of writing. Using capital letters in the wrong places and wrong tenses are inappropriate.

Good luck dear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland And Vivian Gist (what You Must Know) - By Vivian-mary by Airforce1(m): 10:45pm On Nov 10, 2015
Goodluck to you my sister from another mother
Re: Nairaland And Vivian Gist (what You Must Know) - By Vivian-mary by kayo80(m): 10:46pm On Nov 10, 2015
I wish you the best. How many pageviews do you get daily?
Re: Nairaland And Vivian Gist (what You Must Know) - By Vivian-mary by tempest01(m): 10:51pm On Nov 10, 2015
naughtynaughty:
lmaooo..Nigerians! I hail. Smh
Why you loling...no pun intended
Re: Nairaland And Vivian Gist (what You Must Know) - By Vivian-mary by sheddo619(m): 12:13am On Nov 11, 2015
hey Vivian u forgot to tell us about d chemistry btw u and oga seun na, abi na d banana island weh wuna go soon pack enta u wan try hide

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Which Is Your Favorite Amongs This Cute Kids Rocking Agbada / Glitz & Glamour - Photos From The 2016 AMVCA Red Carpet / Peep The Tons Of Tattoo On Actress Rukky Sanda's Back [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.