Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,880 members, 7,802,844 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

When I Was Filling Fidelity Bank Recruitment Form Online See Wat I Saw - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / When I Was Filling Fidelity Bank Recruitment Form Online See Wat I Saw (60899 Views)

How I Failed The Fidelity Bank Job Test / Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc / 2016 Nigerian Police Recruitment Form - All Required Documents - A Must Read! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When I Was Filling Fidelity Bank Recruitment Form Online See Wat I Saw by Adesiji77: 8:02am On Nov 11, 2015
Dejinho14:
when I was filling fidelity bank recruitment form online, I got to dis stage and I'm so confused I dnt knw mayb I shld continue with the form or I shld stop..I saw where I'm to fill my bank details and BVN...Advise pls !
see wat I saw below !!!

Fill at your own risk... cool
Re: When I Was Filling Fidelity Bank Recruitment Form Online See Wat I Saw by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 11, 2015
MRLINGTON:

I work in a bank..i advise u continue boss....dats d original website of fidelity bank...its not hacked
I have confirmed that the website is leggit in a post above with the screenshot.
Re: When I Was Filling Fidelity Bank Recruitment Form Online See Wat I Saw by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 11, 2015
E383:

Sharp guy.

For anyone that wish to apply, please follow this link - https://fidelitybank.ng/careers/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When I Was Filling Fidelity Bank Recruitment Form Online See Wat I Saw by olayinkajnr(m): 8:10am On Nov 11, 2015
The website is original and official website of fidelity Bank. But as we know. Many fraudsters have used strategies like this to scam gullible Nigerians.. I can remember when the official mtn website was cloned and account number was asked, many were scammed. I still maintain that during recruitment process, no organization will ask for your account numbers, bank name except when you've scaled through to documentation. This might be real but to be on the safer side, call or mail the bank for clarifications. May God provide a befitting job for us. Ameen

3 Likes

Re: When I Was Filling Fidelity Bank Recruitment Form Online See Wat I Saw by MRLINGTON(m): 8:10am On Nov 11, 2015
dhtml18:

I have confirmed that the website is leggit in a post above with the screenshot.

good one buh u just invited more persons to apply with u....my boss would say..u GOOFED
Re: When I Was Filling Fidelity Bank Recruitment Form Online See Wat I Saw by webincomeplus(m): 8:10am On Nov 11, 2015
olayinkajnr:

Mr man, I know what you mean and I wonder when curiosity has changed to ignorance. I've been there. Don't call someone's curiosity ignorance. You sound more ignorant than I am. And in a country where scam is always on the rise, even your fingers can be stolen without you knowing. I know organisation will ask for account details but not when you have not even written a test not to talk of documentation. I say all this cause I work in a bank. Well, different banks with their recruitment policies.. Op, carry on.

AFAIK, a curious person asks questions rather than assert wrong facts with certitude. Again, I know reputable organizations that ask for potential employees' bank account names and numbers for security verification.

And mind you, that you work in a bank doesn't mean you will know the details of their recruitment process, especially if you're not in the HR department. And things might have changed since the time you were employed. So, you can't be too sure unless you're a recruiter.
Re: When I Was Filling Fidelity Bank Recruitment Form Online See Wat I Saw by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 11, 2015
MRLINGTON:

good one buh u just invited more persons to apply with u....my boss would say..u GOOFED
But trust me, i have already sent in my own application first - before nairalanders overwhelm the server!

1 Like

Re: When I Was Filling Fidelity Bank Recruitment Form Online See Wat I Saw by olayinkajnr(m): 8:15am On Nov 11, 2015
webincomeplus:

AFAIK, a curious person asks questions rather than assert wrong facts with certitude. Again, I know reputable organizations that ask for potential employees' bank account names and numbers for security verification.

And mind you, that you work in a bank doesn't mean you will know the details of their recruitment process, especially if you're not in the HR department. And things might have changed since the time you were employed. So, you can't be too sure unless you're a recruiter.

Lolz, someone is angry. Yes, things might have changed but that doesn't mean we should fall easily for stuff like this especially when it has been used to defraud people in the past. And mind you, I just confirmed that it's their official website. Check my post above. And I'll still advise you to stop been too mean in calling some ignorant especially when that person is been careful. One love

2 Likes

Re: When I Was Filling Fidelity Bank Recruitment Form Online See Wat I Saw by sternlley(m): 8:17am On Nov 11, 2015
U still be JJC in d world of scam ..
Re: When I Was Filling Fidelity Bank Recruitment Form Online See Wat I Saw by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 11, 2015
Hey, break it up guys - i meant the dudes - webincomeplus & olayinkajnr.
I am a professional website developer, and i was yarning nonsense before confirming the veracity of the website. Better to be safe than sorry, and since more than one persons(me inclusive) have concluded the website is leggit. . . . .i think there are no more problems.

For those that are rushing to the bank right now to do their BVN just to apply, i wish you guys goodluck!

1 Like

Re: When I Was Filling Fidelity Bank Recruitment Form Online See Wat I Saw by kunle75(m): 8:21am On Nov 11, 2015
AsherStorm:

Flee from what?
So you don't know it's now a criterion for financial institutions (bereau de change included) to ask for your bvn for operations and career?

OP, go ahead with your application...

NOTE: ur bvn isn't an online access to your account

Something is not right bro................look very well except you have nothing to loose
Re: When I Was Filling Fidelity Bank Recruitment Form Online See Wat I Saw by webincomeplus(m): 8:22am On Nov 11, 2015
olayinkajnr:

Lolz, someone is angry. Yes, things might have changed but that doesn't mean we should fall easily for stuff like this especially when it has been used to defraud people in the past. And mind you, I just confirmed that it's their official website. Check my post above. And I'll still advise you to stop been too mean in calling some ignorant especially when that person is been careful. One love
It's either you don't know the meaning of angry or you're poor at deducing tone from writing. You explained you view and I stated mine, so where's the anger? Or were you referring to yourself?
Re: When I Was Filling Fidelity Bank Recruitment Form Online See Wat I Saw by olayinkajnr(m): 8:23am On Nov 11, 2015
dhtml18:
Hey, break it up guys - i meant the dudes - webincomeplus & olayinkajnr.
I am a professional website developer, and i was yarning nonsense before confirming the veracity of the website. Better to be safe than sorry, and since more than one persons(me inclusive) have concluded the website is leggit. . . . .i think there are no more problems.

For those that are rushing to the bank right now to do their BVN just to apply, i wish you guys goodluck!

Yes bro, I'm glad you know why I yarn same way initially. But someone won't just stop calling someone meekness and carefulness ignorance. I and webincomeplus s cool.
Re: When I Was Filling Fidelity Bank Recruitment Form Online See Wat I Saw by olayinkajnr(m): 8:24am On Nov 11, 2015
webincomeplus:

It's either you don't know the meaning of angry or you're poor at deducing tone from writing. You explained you view and I stated mine, so where's the anger? Or were you referring to yourself?

On a faceless platform? Nah... I drop this.
Re: When I Was Filling Fidelity Bank Recruitment Form Online See Wat I Saw by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 11, 2015
kunle75:

Something is not right bro................look very well except you have nothing to loose
Well, i have subjected the link to my scans and it comes out sparkling clean. I might have missed something mind you. And it is also on an SSL channel, reduced chances of the form submission being intercepted by thieves.
But then, never say never. . . . .what do you feel is not right? enlighten us please?
Re: When I Was Filling Fidelity Bank Recruitment Form Online See Wat I Saw by nsyforreal: 8:37am On Nov 11, 2015
olayinkajnr:

And it's also a criterion for your account number to be asked too? Check well and make enquiries OP. No financial institution will ask you for account number when you are not yet their staff. A word is enough for a Wise.

no bank will ask for account number. For what now? If you are eventually employed the bank will open a staff salary account for you.

Please be cautious. Have been in the industry for several years.

1 Like

Re: When I Was Filling Fidelity Bank Recruitment Form Online See Wat I Saw by stchinedu: 8:41am On Nov 11, 2015
AsherStorm:

Flee from what?
So you don't know it's now a criterion for financial institutions (bereau de change included) to ask for your bvn for operations and career?

My friend, it's a 'criterion' for finance institutions to ask for your BVN but not your account number or the bank you operate that account.

I suggest a proper investigation is done before anything...like calling their customer care to verify.
*my 2cent!
Re: When I Was Filling Fidelity Bank Recruitment Form Online See Wat I Saw by olayinkajnr(m): 8:44am On Nov 11, 2015
nsyforreal:

no bank will ask for account number. For what now? If you are eventually employed the bank will open a staff salary account for you.

Please be cautious. Have been in the industry for several years.

Thanks you my brother. This is what I said and someone called me ignorant. Been cautious isn't been ignorant. I still maintain that no bank will ask you for account number before been employed. Op, still ask.
Re: When I Was Filling Fidelity Bank Recruitment Form Online See Wat I Saw by OlujobaSamuel: 8:45am On Nov 11, 2015
@op, anything and everything is possible with scammers, I will suggest you enter fidelity banking hall to ask for the official site and also pick one of their fliers.
your account number plus bvn can be used to defraud you, none can be used independently but combined, it can cause harm to your account because you don't know if they have infiltrated the bank system. I see no reason why you should be asked for such during application process. Dealing with human is better than a robot in some situations, you have your phone number, signature, pix and finger print on your bvn, that's enough to do anything with your account.
NB: don't think any bank in Nigeria still recruit directly through their site, except for graduate trainees. Thanks.
Re: When I Was Filling Fidelity Bank Recruitment Form Online See Wat I Saw by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 11, 2015
Dejinho14:
when I was filling fidelity bank recruitment form online, I got to dis stage and I'm so confused I dnt knw mayb I shld continue with the form or I shld stop..I saw where I'm to fill my bank details and BVN...Advise pls !
see wat I saw below !!!
wish I cud see the site address. If there is no 'https' as the prefix then its unsafe. I suggest u print out the page and visit tthe closest bank to ask them. It cud help others too. They cud automatically employ u sef for saving their head.
Re: When I Was Filling Fidelity Bank Recruitment Form Online See Wat I Saw by Goldencollins: 8:49am On Nov 11, 2015
Dejinho14:
see wat I saw below !!!
mail the bank to verify if any recruitment is going on and the procedures involved to be on the side of safety
Re: When I Was Filling Fidelity Bank Recruitment Form Online See Wat I Saw by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 11, 2015
AsherStorm:

Flee from what?

Pls don't lead the guy astray. How come you failed to connect the dot. With your account number and BVN in the hands of the wrong people, your money in the bank is in trouble.

You f.ck up big time.
Re: When I Was Filling Fidelity Bank Recruitment Form Online See Wat I Saw by Rimimafia: 9:11am On Nov 11, 2015
Do you mean Fidelity Bank does not know how to spell Mandatory?
I doubt very much this is from the bank.
Our brothers appear to be at work.
what concerns BVN Number with employment?
My brother, FLEE THEE!!
In my opinion, those advising you to go on might just be part of the scam.

1 Like

Re: When I Was Filling Fidelity Bank Recruitment Form Online See Wat I Saw by parisbookaddict(f): 9:18am On Nov 11, 2015
Dejinho14:
see wat I saw below !!!

NEVER GIVE UR BVN OUT..

this is most likely a fraud
Re: When I Was Filling Fidelity Bank Recruitment Form Online See Wat I Saw by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 11, 2015
If you dont enter your bank details ,how will your employer pay you your salary? sad
Re: When I Was Filling Fidelity Bank Recruitment Form Online See Wat I Saw by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 11, 2015
nobody can use your bvn to commit fraud, it just used to vet your banking transactions. grin
Re: When I Was Filling Fidelity Bank Recruitment Form Online See Wat I Saw by sichri(m): 9:22am On Nov 11, 2015
Dejinho14:
see wat I saw below !!!
@ Op, I'm really worried about the spelling of 'mandantory' in the form. Please be sure of the site before disclosing your information.
Re: When I Was Filling Fidelity Bank Recruitment Form Online See Wat I Saw by Ninilowo(m): 9:23am On Nov 11, 2015
How will a bank be asking for ur bank account number eh? Shine ur eyes a beg. When you work for a bank, I don't think you need to submit your account number for other bank.
Re: When I Was Filling Fidelity Bank Recruitment Form Online See Wat I Saw by egorov(m): 9:25am On Nov 11, 2015
op all u need to do is to confirm if the recruitment siteis not a phishing site, u cn do that by urself.
Re: When I Was Filling Fidelity Bank Recruitment Form Online See Wat I Saw by Georgville(m): 9:28am On Nov 11, 2015
kaeforum:
If you dont enter your bank details ,how will your employer pay you your salary? sad

People de Sha. . U neva get work u don de talk of salary. He is still filling recruitment form and not documentation. sad
Re: When I Was Filling Fidelity Bank Recruitment Form Online See Wat I Saw by omooba969(m): 9:28am On Nov 11, 2015
FRAUD ALERT !!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

First Bank Strategic Recruitment / Federal Civil Service Recruitment List Of Shortlisted Candidates Is Out / 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.